Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 9, 1:51 PM

Feb 2016
5 episodes and nothing is happening...
Jun 9, 1:54 PM
Jun 2023
Zenitsu in it? Easy 1 for the episode. Boring training with awful comedy. Might just need to drop it until the training is done.
Jun 9, 2:12 PM
Jan 2017
This episode was very funny and silly. I liked the Snake Hashira training and the part with Mitsuri.
Jun 9, 2:24 PM

Oct 2013
Another adorable episode. This time, we could see three training grounds: Love Pillar's, Snake Pillar's and Wind Pillar's.

I couldn't wait to see Mitsuri's training animated, haha. It was funny, but too bad it was so short.

Iguro's training was... specific. I doubt that Demon Slayers other than Tanjiro learned anything from it. That's what happens when one person is training and others serve as obstacles to avoid during the sparring, huh. Iguro vs. Tanjiro looked really cool.

Sanemi was a typical Sanemi. Angry and violent lad. I felt bad for Genya. Same went with Tanjiro getting seriously beaten up.

Too bad that that idiot Zenitsu had to ruin everything, but at least Sanemi made him shut his loud trap, lol. At least Zenitsu didn't have a lot of screentime.

Next stop: the Rock Pillar's training! It seems that Tanjiro will be training with both Zenitsu and Inosuke. ;)
Jun 9, 2:27 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Chipp12
Poor Mitsuri... not only she was a side character at best or barely present at worst during the last arc (even though she was so prominent on a poster) but her part was also devoid of screen time the previous two hashira got.
@Chipp12 Kinda true. While I enjoyed a lot the part dedicated to her training and didn't expect it to last for the whole episode, I thought it'd last a little bit longer. Especially after the previous, Muichiro-centered episode. Oh well, at least it was executed really well and felt entertaining to watch.
Jun 9, 2:31 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
We’re really speedrunning each Hashira now, Mitsuri’s training went really fast but i guess there’s not a whole lot to show with flexibility, it was quite funny tho when their legs were spread in the way they’re not meant to lol. And then came Obanai who was already in a bad mood due to letters Mitsuri had sent him about her time with Tanjiro, and his training certainly looked rough too, but I’m wondering how this is meant to help the regular demon slayers lol, maybe they trained differently before Obanai got mad at Tanjiro but it’s funny to imagine their training is to just be an obstacle.

Tanjiro proved himself eventually tho in that forest battle which was a cool visual for that moment. And then it was time to move on to Sanemi but not before my boy Zenitsu meets Tanjiro for the first time in a while, many find him annoying but I love the screaming lol. And Sanemi’s training looked really rough too, being beaten up until you vomit and pass out with no breaks, that is hell, but Tanjiro and Zenitsu managed to bypass this training since they got banned thanks to their involvement in Sanemi and Genya’s dispute, they were absolutely right to do so tho because Sanemi was unhinged there, Genya gets to live another day thanks to them, hopefully he can prove himself with his American breathing eventually lol.

And this takes us to the wind hashira, his training looks pretty metal so I’m looking forward to seeing it.
Jun 9, 2:37 PM

May 2021
Highlights:
Mitsuri Leg Spreader
Iguro's love for Mitsuri
Iguro's Training - Tanjirou imagining the forest was really well done.
Zenitsu Jumpscare
Sanemi & Genya Moment >>>>>>>>
Namu Amida Butsu
My Candies:

Bonus:
Jun 9, 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
snake and wind hashira are so weak and pathetic that they hide behind insults. Man, its so transparent they are insecure...how are they even hashiras????
Jun 9, 2:53 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to Groman
5 episodes and nothing is happening...
@Groman yea dry season....not looking good so far.
Jun 9, 3:16 PM

Jan 2016
His little brother surpassed him
eating demons
using guns
while big bro is stuck using hands and swords

white hair guy is such trash. Stabs innocent girls and tries to rip apart little brother.

When fire is cool
this guys training does not surprise me
still going to be easier than that flexibility training

Jun 9, 3:17 PM
May 2017
For me hands down the best episode of this season for now.
Jun 9, 3:27 PM

Jul 2022
Wow, Mitsuri's training didn't even last two minutes on screen. Well, maybe since it was just about flexibility, it was simpler than the other trainings. The favoritism of the Pillars for Tanjiro ended with the appearance of Iguro and Sanemi.

I won't deny it, Iguro's jealousy towards Tanjiro because of his closeness to Mitsuri annoyed me a bit. If he likes her that much, he should confess, haha. From what it looks like, one of the most difficult trainings is coming up.

PS: I was surprised to see Inosuke and other demon slayers in Gyoumei's training, which means Sanemi approved them in his training, not even Tanjiro, since they started their training with him.
Jun 9, 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
Reply to AbyssWacher
For me hands down the best episode of this season for now.
@AbyssWacher thought it was the worst, made me question why some of these idiots are hashiras when they are so terrible.
Jun 9, 4:03 PM
Feb 2014
you can skip this ep
Jun 9, 4:12 PM
Apr 2023
i love this show! it's so gripping and suspenseful!
Jun 9, 4:15 PM

Oct 2018
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, what am I watching?

At least the snek boy is a fucking cuckold.
If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Perhaps, this is hell.
Jun 9, 4:25 PM
Apr 2021
Another great yet funny episode and this time were introduced to Mitsuri Obanai and Sanemi’s training and I loved everyone of them, Mitsuri’s training was quick but i loved it still her attitude is so warming she’s so cheerful I love her so much😊☺️☺️😊

It was great to see Obanai’s snake breathing get more exposure bc we didn’t know or see shit about Snake Breathing in the manga until he fought Muzan and that was literally near the end of the series so I’m glad we got to see some of his powers in this episode🔥🔥

Sanemi is so unhinged man omg how do the higher ups not penalize this man bc he is OUT for blood like bro I died when all the corp member jumped him with Tanjiro that shit is fucking hilarious man they couldn’t let Tanjiro go out by himself🤣😭🤣🤣

I’m surprised this episode went through 3 different Hashira’s bc the last 2 episodes were focused on one which I thought was gonna be the premise of this season but I guess it isn’t and they’re speeding thing along to probably end things with Muzan and shit👀👀👀
Jun 9, 4:35 PM
Dec 2015
Very happy about this episode! We picked up the pace, thankfully not going to dedicate more individual episodes to a single Hashira. The episode was extremely faithful to its manga counterpart, adding content only where it was necessary to make character interactions feel a bit more natural, with Kanroji feeding Tanjiro the pancakes. Really good! Hope we keep this pacing, and if it all goes well we can get to the real good and comedic part of the arc now.
Jun 9, 4:38 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to Dukino
@CorayyAnime If its not interesting why are you still watching??? Bozo
@Dukino literally ONLY watching for the fights.
Jun 9, 4:39 PM

Oct 2009
Previous ones might have been slowpaced, but at least they had a pace. Now we're suddenly speedrunning things? Yeesh.
Also- Kanroji commits testicle murder, and THEN they move on to Iguro's BDSM training... pfft. Poor boys.
yellowheartrenJun 9, 5:44 PM
Jun 9, 4:49 PM

Oct 2016
This episode was better than the last, but I still feel like they are rushing this training too much. I heard that it was very short in the manga, so that’s probably why, but it still feels weird since going into this arc, I was expecting a lot of Hashira training focus. However, it seems like it’s just a prelude to something else. (7/10)
Jun 9, 4:55 PM

Apr 2016
I actually would have been okay with an episode dedicated to Mitsuri lol she so pretty <3
But this was still the best episode of the season so far, it feels like you're seeing the flow of the training a lot better here like in the manga
Jun 9, 5:00 PM
Jun 2023
Last episodes I was like "Well, the season is doing well so far" and then they brought back Zen'itsu and I remembered why I hate when he is here. Bad episode honestly.
Jun 9, 5:00 PM
Aug 2021
Am I the only one that fast forwards when that's stupid ass annoying yellow hair fuck speak I swear to God he is the wrist character in any anime I have ever watched I hope he fu king dies tbh
Jun 9, 5:13 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Well they finally started adapting more of the manga this episode, but it looks like it’s back to more filler next episode since they don’t have many more chapters to adapt so be ready for episode 7 & 8 that’s when things will get crazy 🤪
Jun 9, 5:36 PM
Apr 2022
Talk about an episode that had me crying from laughter and then crying for real! However my silly little brain has been wondering something:
Mitsuri is the only Hashira that has her whole family, and based on the way she talks about them it’s reasonable to say that her family is relatively close knit. We can also assume from the previous season that Mitsuri lived with them up until she joined the corps. But now she is a Hashira who has the money to live in a large estate. So where is her family now? Do they also live with her in the big house? Did Mitsuri have them live elsewhere under some kind of protection?
This thought has absolutely no relevance to the plot I just really like details and want to know.
Jun 9, 6:24 PM
Apr 2020
This whole season so far is so funny! I cannot stop laughing!
Jun 9, 6:49 PM
Dec 2019
sanemi.... genya....
Jun 9, 7:01 PM

Dec 2018
definitely getting so much better, I can't wait for this training. Also boar head is spotted!
Jun 9, 7:03 PM

Apr 2022
welp it's still not looking good brev. the only actual thing about this episode was sanemi wacking tf outta that goof zenitsu.
Jun 9, 7:22 PM
Jonin

Feb 2023
More plot but gotta love seeing more of the hashiras and for manga readers the pacing looks good? Excited to see how far they will take it this season! DS baby, its back!
Jun 9, 7:22 PM

Jan 2011
ok this ep was much better, particularly seeing Tanjiro standing up against Sanemi
Jun 9, 7:28 PM
Aug 2023
This was the best episode of the season fasure! Seeing Tanjiro go at it with the Wind Hashira was hilarious especially when the other squad members joined in haha.
Jun 9, 7:54 PM
Mar 2019
The Trainees looked like interlocking blocks.
Jenga!!
Jun 9, 8:14 PM
Oct 2018
Lol at Kanroji feeding Tanjiro. (Don’t tell Obanai that.)
Was hoping the female hashira get more screen time but it’s a shounen so.
Looking forward to the rest of the training.
Jun 9, 8:44 PM
Nov 2019
Going through Mitsuri, Iguro, and Sanemi in one episode felt like a lot, Plus Zenitsu and Genya being here. Definitely could’ve shortened one of the previous episodes to make room here.

Jun 9, 8:52 PM

Jul 2022
We're moving a little faster now, which is nice. Didn't dwell too long on Kanroji, and I liked Tanjiro's interactions with snake guy and the other guy.

Wonder what the earth guy's importance is since he's on the front of the art and such. Idk. Whatever. Still a little bored.

Wondering what else is going to happen? This guy's training, bug girl, then the fight with the demon leading into the final arc I guess?
Jun 9, 8:52 PM
Nov 2016
I really don't like the comedy in this anime, it's garbage 95% of the time but I actually enjoyed the comedy in this episode and I was even laughing, if Demon Slayer makes me laugh then it's a miracle, but of course, Zenitsu had to appear in this episode and I'm a Zenitsu hater, at least the Wind Hashira knocked him out and made him shut up for once. We can also agree that the Wind Hashira is a piece of shit.

It's still a nice episode.
Jun 9, 9:06 PM
Nov 2019
pelatihan kanroji selesai, pelatihan ular selesai, pelatihan angin selesai, dan akhirnya pelatihan dari biksu
My Candies :
Jun 9, 9:52 PM

May 2020
Kanroji is excited as ever to see Tanjiro. Damn, she made all the corps members wear pink swimsuits 🤣🤣🤣. Even Tanjiro got scared of Flexibility training 🤣. But that ended rather quick.

He moved on to Obanai. And this guy is very possessive of Kanroji, and jealous of Tanjiro. He’s petty, and I still don’t like him.

Next comes Shinazugawa. The guy I hate the most. I’m so much like Tanjiro when it comes to not acknowledging him. I like Tanjiro’s face after that. The forced smile remained 🤣🤣🤣.

Zenitsu is back, and we get to see the usual loud mouth as ever. Genya punched him while he was saving him 😅.

Training with Shinazugawa got suspended, Tanjiro and Zenitsu set off to the next one. Next to Stone Hashira. We also get to see Inosuke. He actually seems to say the same as others, so let’s hope he isn’t making up things.
Jun 9, 9:57 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, I would have liked the training to be longer and more focused, showing better results but it was good and for many people, much better... I'm pretty sure that these episodes are pretty meh for them and they are looking forward to the next one.

Is it true what Tanjiro said that if he doesn't consider him his brother why is he so focused on getting him out? for me, the clearest answer is that he really appreciates him and shows this disinterest and hate to push him away and make him quit but clearly it's having the opposite effect, and if it ends up being the opposite... it would be quite contradictory but well, something normal in us (humans)

He really has the appearance of being the most powerful pillar (the earth one) and I'm surprised that Inosuke arrived so fast at the end of the training (I think it's the end)

PS: I can tell that Iguro is in love/obsessed with Kanroji

PS2: This is a guess, if this is the last training... possibly they are going to extend it more than what we have been seeing and/or the next thing is going to happen soon and maybe it will be the muzan mafia
Jun 9, 10:03 PM

Jul 2008
Oh great....Zenitsu is back.....
Jun 9, 10:54 PM
Dec 2022
Did Iguro has an affection for Mitsuri? Her letter of praising Tanjiro not helping then. Lol. Tajiro not only has to be flexible with his body but also with his swordsmanship. Iguro's trainign may look worse than Mitsuri's one. Hashira'a training getting more intense as one prgresses.
Jun 9, 10:57 PM
Feb 2023
this training is too short. I really wanted to see this top levels demon hunters training tanjiro way harder and better than this
Jun 9, 11:21 PM
Sep 2021
So, we have picked up pace, tanjiro finished mitsuri & Obanai's training, but couldn't complete Sanemi's because of the brother's problems & now he will receive training from Gyoumei The Strongest hashira.
Jun 10, 12:18 AM

Nov 2023
Alot of things happend in this episode.

I too thought they will only focus on Mitsuri this episode.

But well, we saw three hashiras which is good too.

Now finally we gonna see the strongest hashira's training next episode.

I read the manga but still wanted to see how they animate it, plus some original scenes too.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 10, 4:10 AM
Mar 2024
Tanjiros straight disrespect to Shinazugawa was the best part of a good episode
Jun 10, 4:48 AM

Nov 2012
My boy Inosuke finally!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Jun 10, 5:28 AM

Jan 2017
What a chaotic episode! But I'm happy that the trio will be finally together
Jun 10, 5:34 AM
Apr 2024
Obanai stole the show with Mitsuri's jealousy lol what a funny man. The fight between the Shinazugawa brothers was also very tense seeing the tanjiro boy always doing the right thing and saving people, Zenitsu's appearance was incredible too and that training from Mitsuri lol just looking at the pain. And in the end, that taste of training the biggest monster in the kimetsu universe. Gyomei comes here.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

539 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

262 by ProGoddess »»
Sep 26, 7:17 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kashimo_Official - Jun 2

182 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 24, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

155 by Sean_T_kendo »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

126 by k-angel »»
Sep 19, 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.