Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 1, 9:40 PM

Sep 2018
Kazuma being a based king on Chris. Love seeing Aqua get along with the maids. I hoped Kazuma would befriend the noble to watch through his mystic mirror. Lol
May 1, 10:04 PM

Dec 2010
Reply to Ryushindai
I remember reading a doujin of that part with Chris a long, long time ago... So all this time I've been spoiled and I didn't even know
This episode was nonstop comedy, I love it
@Ryushindai
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the reference.
It's one of my favorites so nice that I can finally see it animated
May 2, 12:17 AM
Aug 2015
Reply to Ryuseishun
Yet another episode where the humor really drowns out whatever positive aspects are there in the series almost completely. Not even the slightest bit shocking to me anymore.
@Ryuseishun What I can't understand is how this can still be so funny when it's like 3 fps and animated by 3rd-stringers.
May 2, 1:02 AM
Aug 2020
An okay episode so far. I feel like the previous episode was funnier.
May 2, 2:56 AM

Aug 2022
Their shenanigans while staying at that house were really funny. Chris being the thief was pretty obvious.
May 2, 4:18 AM
Sep 2020
Kind of wish kazuma just sold out chris and took the glory. Seems like she might be being misled by her client anyway. One person gathering up all of the reincarnation cheat items seems like a pretty bad recipe
May 2, 4:21 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to billybub
Man this has really lost its charm. Starting to remind me of season 10+ Simpsons
@billybub i thought everything up till this episode was pretty good, and the first half of it had me cracking up. I just felt like scumbag kazuma would have actually turned in cris instead of hiding her since the benefits outweighed the negatives by a landslide
May 2, 4:23 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Isekai-Enjoyer
I’m really worried about this direction now.

The scene with Chris was HEAVILY censored. Straight up going for a cutaway type of censorship is something I literally never saw out of satires.

This is fucked up.

Konosuba has some ecchi scenes which actually add to the plot (like Megumin’s famous skirt lift).

If they keep this up, they might actually detract from the snow in a substantial way.

I really hope this was just a very distasteful attempt at comedy.

It really left a bad taste in my mouth.
@Isekai-Enjoyer is watching her be groped actually in any way plot relevant? I find this pretty hard to believe. I can see why they did it. Showing overt sexual assault (even in this show) from the MC is probably not great for television.
May 2, 4:25 AM
Jul 2020
Fweb said:
@Isekai-Enjoyer is watching her be groped actually in any way plot relevant? I find this pretty hard to believe. I can see why they did it. Showing overt sexual assault (even in this show) from the MC is probably not great for television.

Yes, it’s an ecchi show

Censorship should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form

Just look at the first season of Konosuba

We had none of this shit
May 2, 4:30 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Isekai-Enjoyer
Fweb said:

Yes, it’s an ecchi show

Censorship should not be tolerated in any way, shape or form

Just look at the first season of Konosuba

We had none of this shit
@Isekai-Enjoyer I just rewatched the entire show over the past 3 days and as far as I can remember the only time we ever saw kazuma or anyone for that matter actually groping a character was when he was sandwiched between Sylvia's boobs in the movie. Yeah theres fanservice but when has there ever been overt sexual acts from the MC to another character shown on screen?

I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I just genuinely don't know what you are referring to. Maybe the most was when Darkness put her boobs on kazuma's back? But that is still far more PG than someone tackling somebody and groping them.
May 2, 4:32 AM
Jul 2020
Fweb said:
@Isekai-Enjoyer I just rewatched the entire show over the past 3 days and as far as I can remember the only time we ever saw kazuma or anyone for that matter actually groping a character was when he was sandwiched between Sylvia's boobs in the movie. Yeah theres fanservice but when has there ever been overt sexual acts from the MC to another character shown on screen?

I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything, I just genuinely don't know what you are referring to. Maybe the most was when Darkness put her boobs on kazuma's back? But that is still far more PG than someone tackling somebody and groping them.

I’m talking about ecchi. The moral implications have nothing to do with it.

This season has been really tame with ecchi so far.

I don’t really mind this one scene THAT much (although I do mind it).

I’m worried about future scenes getting the same treatment.

Like, c’mon

This was a fucking cutaway.

So fucking lame.
May 2, 4:41 AM
Sep 2020
Reply to Isekai-Enjoyer
Fweb said:

I’m talking about ecchi. The moral implications have nothing to do with it.

This season has been really tame with ecchi so far.

I don’t really mind this one scene THAT much (although I do mind it).

I’m worried about future scenes getting the same treatment.

Like, c’mon

This was a fucking cutaway.

So fucking lame.
@Isekai-Enjoyer I now understand your angle but I think you are incorrect to cite the entirety of the series so far as a reason why this would have been shown.

I also never mentioned moral implications, it isn't morality but an issue of DEGREES of ecchi.

Just like it is one thing for a show to show no nipple booba, it is another for them to show full nip. If a show that shows almost nudity and jiggle physics has never displayed actual physical intimacy between characters before, it is unreasonable to expect them to take things up a notch.
May 2, 4:49 AM
Apr 2023
PEAK ANIME THE BEST FOREVER
May 2, 5:03 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
idk i’m not really excited for new episodes like i am with other anime this season..

is that a bad sign?
May 2, 5:26 AM
Jun 2007
Guess the princess "appreciate" Kazuma's "effort"
May 2, 5:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao so that was Chris, poor Kazuma being tied while the Aqua was confessing all the things she broke in his room when he wasn't here, now with the demon attack Kazuma finally decided to attack but he's going to regret this decision for sure ahahah
May 2, 5:32 AM

Aug 2022
Great but I bet this episode was censored by Crunchywoke (kuSONY)!!!!! Pls reply to this when BD is out!

https://ibb.co/ZmBpqTV
May 2, 5:43 AM
Sep 2021
another epic episode

when megumin talked about a date i was really hyped for like 1 second, but after that i thought, this is gonna be a big explosion right? and yes, it was :(

imagine being a guard for the royal capital and lining up to fight the devil king's army just to see these 4 idiots walking towards you while a blue haired girl is getting dragged around.
May 2, 6:22 AM
Mar 2019
Kazuma is truly the rogue's rogue. And, Aqua...well, she's such a lush. haha
May 2, 6:47 AM
Dec 2023
Reply to Fweb
@Isekai-Enjoyer I now understand your angle but I think you are incorrect to cite the entirety of the series so far as a reason why this would have been shown.

I also never mentioned moral implications, it isn't morality but an issue of DEGREES of ecchi.

Just like it is one thing for a show to show no nipple booba, it is another for them to show full nip. If a show that shows almost nudity and jiggle physics has never displayed actual physical intimacy between characters before, it is unreasonable to expect them to take things up a notch.
@Fweb

Why are you arguing such ridiculous points? Read the manga (I guess the stats on Konosuba viewers not looking at the LN & manga are true... but it's taken the next step and they don't even watch prequels?? Rewatching with your eyes shut?), and you'll see how this made the episode far worse. It's dull/bland AND has negative implications for the plot and any hope I have for the rest of this season. :/

@aod-kun

Yep, things weren't looking great but I'm no longer as well after the complete farce (in a bad way) that was this episode.
May 2, 7:39 AM

Jun 2016
never dissapoint me !! konosuba is the best
May 2, 8:01 AM

Nov 2016
Sexual harrasment is part of the job 💀 lmao

Hilarious episode again. Aqua's expressions were killing me.
FMmatronMay 2, 8:32 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 2, 8:09 AM
Oct 2019
My boy Kazuma is unstoppable...

This episode was pure CHAOS, i laugh so many times.
May 2, 8:20 AM
Nov 2019
tugas dikerajaan sudah selesai
My Candies :
May 2, 8:51 AM
Jul 2022
Marenwynn said:
Was Aqua not supposed to give those items out? 😅

when the adventurers who had the objects die, the object is still in the world. I think in the next episode Cris will explain
May 2, 9:58 AM

Mar 2016
Kazuma and that Noble guy would've gotten along quite well had they been left alone for a few days as they indulged in their acts of perversion. Wow and here comes Darkness telling both to snap out of it when she is a pervert herself, only that due to the circumstances, she's been rather normal lately. What a way to gain the moral high ground.

"Oh I didn't know you were the intruder, I was merely trying to restrain a suspected thief!" ~ Based sexual harasser Kazuma. Bro is the kind of person to openly admit to his criminal acts, justifies it and somehow with his high LUCK stat, will be let go. The allegations are never catching up with the GOAT🐐

Kazuma's daily life is either balls deep in a lot of troubles or the very definition of an enjoyable care-free life. Imagine waking up in a noble's mansion, eating luxury late-breakfast meals, then getting asked out for an explosive date by a cute loli team member, then carrying her back to the mansion, chatting with the others, messing around with the maids, sleeping and repeating.

But then the next day, he 'failed' to catch the thief, got tortured by his teammates whilst being bonded, got ridiculed by the royals and noblemen for his failure and being pressed by Chirs to help her do criminal activities.

It does not matter whether he's in his mansion, in someone else's or the royal castle, Kazuma will be Kazuma no matter what. Troubles always follows him around, but at the end of the day, his LUCK is the saviour of all.
May 2, 12:16 PM

Aug 2019
I think Kazuma just met his perv equal lmao
Sun_ChanMay 2, 11:47 PM
May 2, 2:24 PM
Sep 2020
gmfddatsh said:
@Fweb

Why are you arguing such ridiculous points? Read the manga (I guess the stats on Konosuba viewers not looking at the LN & manga are true... but it's taken the next step and they don't even watch prequels?? Rewatching with your eyes shut?), and you'll see how this made the episode far worse. It's dull/bland AND has negative implications for the plot and any hope I have for the rest of this season. :/

@aod-kun

Yep, things weren't looking great but I'm no longer as well after the complete farce (in a bad way) that was this episode.

ive read the LN and the manga isnt the source material

its not that ridiculous. homie is crying about censorship and saying that its not like the rest of the show, when that is simply not true

its just cringe

this is one of the most popular shows. if you are that starved go read a doujin or something

now what is this about not watching prequels? rewatching with my eyes shut? ive seen everything. ovas, megumin show, etc. obviously ovas do not count towards what can be reasonably shown on the normal show. thats the whole point. i guess megumin ans yunyun maybe gave each other some squeezes in the explosion anime but thats also very different from a guy tackling and groping a woman.

I encourage you to provide literally any examples to prove me wrong rather than talking out of your ass and implying things that arent true about my konosuba experience
FwebMay 2, 2:27 PM
May 2, 2:44 PM

Jul 2017
Dawg i cant comprehend how much this show fell off. It's not funny at all anymore. Like what the hell
May 2, 2:47 PM
Jul 2020
Fweb said:

It very much shoved Kazuma straight up shoving his head into wiz thighs and sniffing it.

Also her boobs.

That in season 1.

I see no real issues here.
May 2, 3:42 PM
Oct 2019
Best episode so far several jokes that got a laugh out of me mainly the one where Kazuma was tied up and being tormented by darkness
May 2, 4:47 PM
Oct 2019
Great episode, love the group humor and Kazumin
May 2, 4:58 PM
Jun 2012
Megumin the strategic response in the flesh.

May 2, 6:55 PM
Dec 2021
when you finally go to sleep and the alarm goes off
May 2, 9:36 PM
Aug 2020
Funniest sh*t I've ever seen
May 2, 10:03 PM

Apr 2019
Kazuma's dumb group is back at it again, it seems that Eris i mean Chris is stealing every cheat item in that world, i wonder why
May 2, 10:42 PM
Apr 2022
Is it just me or was the animation this episode absolutely incredible. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind the new seasons style thus far at all, but this episode was, in my opinion, the best animated episode of Konosuba. Pure visuals, aqua as a lure in the cage episode is GOATed.
May 3, 12:32 AM

Jul 2019
Many great moments in this episode. Right off the bat Trashuma aligns with the scum of that world to peep in on Darkness... uff what a way to set the stage.

Also nice to finally have a plot line and a good hook. Not sure what the item might be but I fear it might lead to some crazy reveal á la Sylvia.
Maybe the princess is a perverted prince in his 40s acting the part? This show has me second guess anyone and their intentions at all times.
May 3, 5:34 AM

May 2013
Funny episode. Loved Megumin's idea of a date.

Megumin: Want to go on a date with me?
Kazuma: Huh?

:: later ::

Megumin: :: blows up mountain ::
Kazuma: DAMN IT I KNEW IT!!!!

:D
SQ5 said:
Bea is dead. In an alternate future she would've borne your son. In the future past of Space Quest 4, your son would've saved your life. But she didn't, so he couldn't -- therefore you aren't.
- Space Quest 5 death scene
May 3, 7:57 AM

May 2015
Poor Aqua. She doesnt want to go :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 3, 7:58 AM

Oct 2008
BWAHAHAHA! what a chaotic mess! so hilarious! all of the blabbering! my ears quite hurt a bit LOLZ!
5/5.

May 3, 1:36 PM
Jul 2021
It was good, but it cut out some of the best jokes frm the manga, like aquas "vanishing trick". Great episode, but maybe it was rushed? More lore in the manga atleast. 8.5/10. I still liked it though. They need to stop censoring stuff, I dont appreciate that.
ReConstructorMay 3, 1:40 PM
May 3, 4:07 PM
Feb 2020
Did it really take kazuma this long to realize Chris stole the treasure from a few episodes back?
May 3, 5:33 PM

Jul 2016
I could physically feel Darkness' stress during the first half. Poor girl.

Oh, and Kazuma's smoothly animated fingers are back. Nice.
May 3, 11:44 PM
Dec 2021
In this episode of KONOSUBA, the humor revolves around Kazuma and his companions being terrible guests, with a nobleman suffering the consequences. While some jokes land, many feel repetitive or disconnected from the plot. The recurring gag of Kazuma groping someone becomes tiresome, lacking depth. Unlike previous episodes, this one lacks a clear character arc, though there are hints of foreshadowing and genuine moments between the characters, such as Kazuma and Megumin's dynamic. The subplot involving stolen secret items adds intrigue, but it's unclear where it's heading. Overall, the episode is humorous but lacks substance, leaving me hoping for more depth in future installments.

May 4, 7:05 AM
Jul 2011
TOP 1 ISEKAI COMEDY
May 4, 7:59 AM
Apr 2023
That was a really fun episode, I didn't even notice all 20+ minutes just passed like that
May 4, 10:31 AM
Dec 2020
That's was really funny
May 4, 11:26 AM
Aug 2021
Never seen lalatina so involved and so embarassed
May 4, 12:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Good week living in the mansion!!!
Aqua will enter in action, with tears in her face!!!
kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22

130 by MrDrad »»
54 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

InfinityDude88 - May 29

71 by tekkenshu7 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

211 by RyousukeKaga »»
May 29, 9:04 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 15

183 by Shikkakku »»
May 29, 8:27 PM

» Translations are lacking this season.

Dashiva761 - May 2

45 by YungStairwell »»
May 29, 11:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.