Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 6, 4:23 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to Ricky16
Man!! only 3 episodes left. I don't want this end.
Concerned Department Announce the Season 4. I can't wait ๐Ÿคฉ
@Ricky16 we have 3 episodes left, not 2.
Mar 6, 4:24 PM
Jul 2017
Reply to ElmoBoredAsf
LN READERS HELP,
Well not really sure if y’all would know since I can’t tell by the pacing weather or not the last 2 episodes can include the entire special exam. With a decent screen time given to the
**spoiler**
Chess match between Kiyotaka and Arisu. If they somehow do cover this in the last episode is there a chance for the fight scene between the chairman and kiyotaka to happen this season, I’m not sure if it even happened with in the same volume but lmk pls if anyone here is aware.
@ElmoBoredAsf we have 3 episodes left, not 2.
Mar 6, 4:27 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok seriously...

her voice is annoying AS FUCK... lol

yea...

i said it....
Mar 6, 4:50 PM
Jul 2022
No one stronger than you uh ?
Mar 6, 4:52 PM
Mar 6, 5:16 PM

Feb 2021
Archdruidman said:
God damnit I hate these top posts so fucking much. Every one is a plot synopsis with perhaps one sentence on actual reflection/thoughs. Like motherfuckers it has already been recapped by OP, the fuck are y’all doing?
Literally, every single episode they are there to tell us what happened in the episode, like bruh we just watched it, no need to tell us.
Mar 6, 5:27 PM
Apr 2021
Ayyyyy next episode finna be lit the end scene showed us that we got Ayanokoji and Sakayanagi going into the room of the final exam their competition feels like it’s gonna be an intense one๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

Ugh finally we’re done with the stupid Hirata depression arc it was so stupid to me that it took Ayanokoji to tell him what should’ve been known to him in the first place like obviously Yamauchi couldn’t have been saved and why would he want to save a traitor? Like the whole ordeal was just so stupid and kiddish to me compared to like Tomodachi Game, we never had this kid shit in that manga whatsoever๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ

KOENJI!!!!!! MY DAWG THE GOAT WAS IN THIS EPISODE, bro came in to save Mei like a prince and proceeded to make Hirata look like a pussy childish bitch who then was went to the bench depressed asf with bags under his eyes, this nigga Koenji is such a goat man I love him๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Mar 6, 5:30 PM

Apr 2022
blud just carried her.
Mar 6, 6:10 PM
May 2020
ayanokoji with that top tier manipulation once again
Mar 6, 6:46 PM
Aug 2022
Spoof_490 said:
@Ricky16 we have 3 episodes left, not 2.

sorry didn't notice, will correct it immediately
Mar 6, 8:29 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Archdruidman
God damnit I hate these top posts so fucking much. Every one is a plot synopsis with perhaps one sentence on actual reflection/thoughs. Like motherfuckers it has already been recapped by OP, the fuck are y’all doing?
Archdruidman said:

haha bruhhh i just burst out laughing lol, ive always thought abt it, its interesting to know im not the only one who has thought abt this. I dont hate it as much as you tho, i just tend to skip them.
Mar 6, 10:05 PM
Nov 2022
Hirata's character undergoes a significant transformation as he grapples with his inner demons and struggles to reconcile his past actions with his present circumstances. As the arc unfolds, Hirata's once stoic facade begins to crumble, revealing layers of complexity and vulnerability beneath. His descent into darkness is marked by moments of moral ambiguity and internal conflict, as he navigates the murky waters of power, ambition, and betrayal. Ultimately, the villain arc serves as a catalyst for Hirata's character development, challenging him to confront his flaws and weaknesses in order to emerge stronger and more resilient than before.
Mar 6, 10:36 PM

Jan 2018
As always, Chad Koenji helping out when in need.

At this point, Ayanokouji should become a therapist. Giving the patients what they really need to hear, the ugly truth. It finally snapped Hirata's problems and got him back on board with the rest of the class.

This season is coming to an end. Cannot wait for the special exam!
Mar 6, 11:03 PM
Dec 2022
Ayanakoji is showing his skills and leadership qualities all whilst in the background. The battle of the captains is afoot.
Mar 6, 11:20 PM
Jan 2020
If the last 2 season at least looked like this episode man... Just some good compositing and some nice direction.

Too bad they can't even draw a single frame properly most of the time
Mar 6, 11:26 PM
Jan 2020
luisfunes99 said:
Archdruidman said:

haha bruhhh i just burst out laughing lol, ive always thought abt it, its interesting to know im not the only one who has thought abt this. I dont hate it as much as you tho, i just tend to skip them.

It's either that guy or Kanlen09 guy lol
Mar 6, 11:58 PM
Apr 2023
I really had to hand it to Kouenji, he is probably the sigma their class needs. He actually protected Mii-chan from more unnecessary 'sacrifice' and getting hurt (physically and emotionally) by Hirata. And what a way for Ayanokouji to fix a broken tool. It's also a good thing that Hirata is susceptible to real-talks; it basically made it easier to convince him to suck it up and just move on to the next boss.
Mar 7, 1:25 AM
Apr 2022
Where Are my Light Novel Readers At:
Have you been watching this third season and how is it for an adaptation?? Very curious to hear. As objective as you can given the circumstances, what’s your opinion on how well they are adapting the content from the light novel to season 3 given that they’re adapting 4.5 novels into 13 episodes again?? And how is the pacing?
Personally, I could definitely understand certain reasons to not do 24 episode seasons or whatever. I mean there are more than a few random chapters that are really only used for sugarcoated foreshadowing and side stories that likely wouldn’t translate well to the show. That said, I still fucking wish those fucks would blow this shit out more and just send it on the adaptation.
Personally, even though it’s got a lot of fan service, and in an albeit refreshingish way, I fucking love the Light Novels. Like, Im already thinking about reading the unofficial English translation of Year 2 Book 8 type o freak and a picked them up a few months ago, full-send type o guy. I digress, but the gist is that I still love the anime and wish it nothing but the best for the author’s sake and future potential adaptations. I mean could you imagine them blowing this out into like a 50+ episodes, or even 75? Would be wild.
Mar 7, 6:00 AM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
I like how Horikita always suspect that Ayanokoji did something whenever something drastic happens even though she has never seen him trashtalking Hirata into sober again

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
Mar 7, 6:10 AM
Sep 2023
ayanokoji confroting hirata is giving me chill
Mar 7, 7:28 AM
May 2022
Good, but i like the previous one
Mar 7, 7:41 AM

Jun 2016
koenji has unique charismatic holy llmao !!

Mar 7, 7:43 AM

Aug 2020
Another great episode nice story nice visuals nice girls

Mar 7, 8:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well at least Hirata has been fixed by Ayanokouji, they really all have some f*cked up past though
Mar 7, 9:31 AM
Jul 2021
We are 10 episodes into season 3 and it feels like nothing happened. What is going on here?
Mar 7, 10:23 AM

Sep 2014
I hate how Hirata thinks Yamacunt was a "friend", especially to the class as a whole. Its not like he had to willingly sacrifice an actual friend, as he would arguably have done with Ayanokoji. The class used the chance to cut out cancer.

Hirata in his mind "Im a hero of justice and will defend someone who gets bullied"
Hirata in action "When I see someone getting bullied, I will make sure to protect the one doing the bullying from any consequences"

You know how in Witcher Geralt famously decided to not chose between greater and lesser evil? Hirata would chose the greater evil and act like he did a good thing, pathetic.

Koenji as always stole the show.
Comander-07Mar 7, 10:28 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 7, 12:21 PM
Apr 2022
9.5/10 episode. Nearly teared up when Ayano was giving life advice to Hirata, who was broken.
Mar 7, 7:23 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to Kamquat420
I believe (with my life on the line) I could sit through this whole episode in better shape IF THE VA of Mii-chan was a dozen sirens, a pair of jet engines and a howler monkey conjoined to my hip like a parasitic twin.
@Kamquat420 lmao
Mar 7, 8:04 PM

Jul 2022
Class C needs everyone's support to win this exam, but Hirata makes no effort and continues to act dramatically over Yamauchi's expulsion.

Koeji has limited screen time, but when he appears, he steals the show. Being so CHAD should be illegal. Koeji works on a whim, and Hirata was the one affected this time; and Ayanokouji took the opportunity to break it definitively.

Although Hirata's past is somewhat dark, Ayanokouji is right; Hirata only talked about trying to protect everyone but never took any action. Although Ayanokouji's words were cold, they helped Hirata recover. I didn't like Hirata in these last few episodes, but he's clearly useful and Ayanokouji knows it. One thing to keep in mind is what happens with Mei Yu. I understand that she likes Hirata, but even though he pushed her away twice, he still likes her.

The final exam begins and the commanders meet, ironically those who control their respective classes.
Mar 7, 10:43 PM

Oct 2018
Looking forward to this finale arc, I like the setup so far
Mar 7, 11:23 PM
Nov 2018
ejleon said:
Ayanokouji to the rescue again, dealing with immature people, who need to hear the hard truth to get back to what they need to be for the class.

Funny, I have hated Kouenji throughout the previous seasons, but even he was saying truthful things about Yamauchi in the “expel” exam and now he was trying to help break Hirata out of his funk.
Hopefully he will continue to help the class.

That was a good after credits end scene, with the girls expecting someone else, but then Ryuen walks in.
I was like Ayanokouji new about this and probably planned it.

On a side note, I thought Maya Satou liked and was pursuing Ayanokouji, so what happened with that?
Is she still pursuing him or did she given up?
Did I miss something in the anime?

You missed it. In season 2, I think episode 13. Satou was turned down by Ayan.
MoppitMar 7, 11:42 PM
Mar 8, 12:44 AM
Aug 2023
ejleon said:
Ayanokouji to the rescue again, dealing with immature people, who need to hear the hard truth to get back to what they need to be for the class.

Funny, I have hated Kouenji throughout the previous seasons, but even he was saying truthful things about Yamauchi in the “expel” exam and now he was trying to help break Hirata out of his funk.

That was a good after credits end scene, with the girls expecting someone else, but then Ryuen walks in.

On a side note, I thought Maya Satou liked and was pursuing Ayanokouji, so what happened with that?

Yep. S2 Ep13 Ayanokoji tells Maya straight up that he has no feelings for her.
Mar 8, 12:50 AM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
Ah classic Ayankoji manipulation ๐Ÿ˜‚ Hirata villain arc ended as soon as it began. The next three episodes for the season will most likely be the most hype and tense. Really going to be hard to wait weekly for these, but hopefully it doesn’t leave off on too big of a cliff hanger ๐Ÿ˜…
Mar 8, 1:00 AM
Aug 2023
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Just make Koenji the MC already

Let’s just pump the brakes on this one a bit. The ๐Ÿ is the MC for a reason, but Koenji is definitely making that 1B spot his. Season 3 definitely showing that Koenji is part of that fraternity ‘F around and find out’. You don’t want that smoke from the ๐Ÿ or Koenji
Mar 8, 1:25 AM
Aug 2023
Comander-07 said:
I hate how Hirata thinks Yamacunt was a "friend", especially to the class as a whole. Its not like he had to willingly sacrifice an actual friend, as he would arguably have done with Ayanokoji. The class used the chance to cut out cancer.

Hirata in his mind "Im a hero of justice and will defend someone who gets bullied"
Hirata in action "When I see someone getting bullied, I will make sure to protect the one doing the bullying from any consequences"

You know how in Witcher Geralt famously decided to not chose between greater and lesser evil? Hirata would chose the greater evil and act like he did a good thing, pathetic.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that is officially the best one yet. Yamacunt: it just explains everything about who he is so succinctly. Yamacunt!
Mar 8, 7:38 AM
May 2018
Honami believes that everyone behaves just like her and has similar goals. In the previous episode, in the case of Ibuki, she was right. But Ryuuen's appearance has thrown her off balance. She doesn't know what's going on. She's scared.

It's hard to see how scared she is ๐Ÿ’”.
It's nice to see how she wants to act brave and how she cheers herself up ๐Ÿ’—.

I'm happy Lerche didn't ruin this scene. It looks pretty good. I like how they animated how Honami's face reflects her emotions.

And about Honami... she has to learn her lesson and move forward... and she has to do whatever it takes to remain the best girl in COTE ๐Ÿ’—
Mar 8, 8:18 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Moppit
ejleon said:

You missed it. In season 2, I think episode 13. Satou was turned down by Ayan.
@Moppit Hi, thank you for letting me know. I’ll rewatch that episode.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 8, 8:19 AM

Apr 2021
Reply to Ugly11
ejleon said:

Yep. S2 Ep13 Ayanokoji tells Maya straight up that he has no feelings for her.
@Ugly11 thank you for letting me know
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Mar 8, 10:47 AM

Jul 2022
finally hirata stopped being a little vagina xd
and it's finally gonna start hell yahahhahah
Mar 8, 12:44 PM

Feb 2008
Watching Ayanokouji shatter and reassemble people is always amusing. As amusing as watching Kouenji do his thing.
Mar 8, 12:46 PM
Sep 2021
Nice Hirata focus & the start of the paper shuffle special exam also begins.
Mar 8, 4:17 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Ugly11
Comander-07 said:

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that is officially the best one yet. Yamacunt: it just explains everything about who he is so succinctly. Yamacunt!
@Ugly11 I hate him so much. And Hirata too for defending him. Who in their right mind accuses a highschooler of having been a prostitute in middle school?!

Now that I think about it the only thing worse also happened in this show when they literally waterboarded Key. Like wtf even is this show sometimes.
Mar 8, 10:15 PM
Aug 2023
@Comander-07 I couldn’t agree with you more when it comes to that lanky douche. I’ve never hated someone that much (since Tetta Kisaki).

Everything Yamacunt did (which still, hands down best name I’ve come across ๐Ÿ˜‚) literally pissed me off so much. I really wanted someone to batter him before he got booted out. And Hirata is so lucky he has now gone back to what his character used be, because man I really wanted him to get beaten up for the way he was acting. It was so f***ing STUPID!!!
Mar 9, 3:32 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to Ugly11
@Comander-07 I couldn’t agree with you more when it comes to that lanky douche. I’ve never hated someone that much (since Tetta Kisaki).

Everything Yamacunt did (which still, hands down best name I’ve come across ๐Ÿ˜‚) literally pissed me off so much. I really wanted someone to batter him before he got booted out. And Hirata is so lucky he has now gone back to what his character used be, because man I really wanted him to get beaten up for the way he was acting. It was so f***ing STUPID!!!
@Ugly11 Koenji not clubbing the shit out of Yamacunt is definitely the biggest wasted opportunity of this entire show!
Mar 9, 4:23 AM

May 2015
Finally a good episode. Hirata maybe best character ?
Mar 9, 5:01 AM
Jul 2019
Meveee said:
Why all of classmates backstories are so shitty?
They're trying to make them so miserable and misterious or whatever and comes up with the most generic and boring ones. It's just takes away all of the seriousness and tension from them lol

Hello, that's because class D specifically gets students with abnormal backgrounds. it's explained this way in the light novel. not just d class, but the enitre school
Mar 9, 5:31 AM
Aug 2023
Uguu_Tsukimiya said:
Finally a good episode. Hirata maybe best character ?

You’re kidding me, right? Hirata? ๐Ÿคจ
Mar 9, 9:47 AM
Mar 2015
Our boi is very good at manipulating people to get what he wants He will us any means at his disposal
Mar 9, 12:03 PM

May 2018
Epuside feels a bit slow but the ending is going to be the good part now i hope

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 9, 2:09 PM
Sep 2021
that episode was really clean
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

212 by PanditaMimilona »»
Sep 16, 6:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM

» 4th season announced ( 1 2 )

Dbagas8 - Aug 31

59 by Insane_0_2 »»
Sep 3, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

143 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 2, 10:12 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.