Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 24, 11:51 PM

Apr 2015
@RioFS @dodoo_ @gamibo
Bruh obviously I know it skipped scenes of others giving him chocolate. And my main problem wasn't on whatever Ayanokouji said, I don't care if he was lying or not - it's the way the time skip was presented. It felt so unnatural on how it spent 10 minutes with Ayanokouji and Karuizawa and then 10 seconds later just skipped to him getting five presents. It couldn't even bother to show the other four girls giving him chocolates? Obviously it might not be important to the overall plot, but because it keeps skipping all these small interactions, at this point I can't even care about anything that's going on in the show or about any of the other characters aside from Ayanokouji.
Weirdly enough, the previous episodes with the training camp had the exact opposite problem - so many unmemorable characters were shown that I had to keep looking up who they are. I know many people had this exact same problem. Ultimately, my main problem with all of this is that the show makes it hard for me to care about anyone but Ayanokouji and a very, very, very select few other characters.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jan 25, 12:42 AM

May 2015
That's a lot of rumors.
Jan 25, 1:50 AM
Jan 2023
Very interesting episode.
Jan 25, 2:03 AM
Jan 2024
It is good plot building so far and I'd like to see how Ayano counters the rumours regarding him and KK
Jan 25, 2:06 AM

Jul 2015
Holy shit. Yamauchi's sheer stupidity is now transcending into an actual antagonistic force in this show.

Jan 25, 2:14 AM

May 2021
Reply to Xiao
@RioFS @dodoo_ @gamibo
Bruh obviously I know it skipped scenes of others giving him chocolate. And my main problem wasn't on whatever Ayanokouji said, I don't care if he was lying or not - it's the way the time skip was presented. It felt so unnatural on how it spent 10 minutes with Ayanokouji and Karuizawa and then 10 seconds later just skipped to him getting five presents. It couldn't even bother to show the other four girls giving him chocolates? Obviously it might not be important to the overall plot, but because it keeps skipping all these small interactions, at this point I can't even care about anything that's going on in the show or about any of the other characters aside from Ayanokouji.
Weirdly enough, the previous episodes with the training camp had the exact opposite problem - so many unmemorable characters were shown that I had to keep looking up who they are. I know many people had this exact same problem. Ultimately, my main problem with all of this is that the show makes it hard for me to care about anyone but Ayanokouji and a very, very, very select few other characters.
@Esmera
- so many unmemorable characters were shown that I had to keep looking up who they are.

Lol its funny you mentioned this, since the anime already reduced the original LN's 40 ppl / class to now 25ppl / class but people still has problem remembering character names. Not your problem tho, since first two episodes cut a lot of dialogues and this made many characters feel really minor.
Jan 25, 2:44 AM
Sep 2021
Ok, nice to see kei trying her best to bond with ayanokoji, she loves him a lot. But ayanokoji isn't aware of these feelings. Interested to see what these developments head to.
Jan 25, 2:45 AM

Nov 2020
Reply to Marinate1016
For the life of me I’ll never understand how this show got so popular with anime onlies and is so highly rated. Like even if you haven’t read the books, the pacing and character motivations are all so lacking. Not to mention the shoddy art and animation at times like today.. I guess the overall story is what sells it since it is very unique. Just hate seeing my series butchered like this.

Anyway, episode did an ok job of setting up some future conflicts.

Lmao Ike asking Suzune for some tutoring and getting turned down had me dying. Bro will do anything to get closer to her. She was having none of it today.

Speaking of getting closer, it’s Valentine’s Day and of course Kei takes Kiyopon asking to meet her as a sign he’s got something planned.. unfortunately for her, nope lol. Just needs to extract some more info out of her about that phone number. Poor Kei.. at least she got to give him some chocolate.. too bad for her it’s not the only chocolate he got today. Bro is getting so popular.

Hashimoto made quite the appearance today, pressuring Kei like that. He thought Kiyo would step in and break it up, but nope. Kei was forced to use her own skills to get out of it. She’s definitely grown a little.

Sick Ichinose is so cute. I love how considerate she is of Kiyo and her other friends. But it’s ok to rely on others sometimes too.

And woah that ending.. rumours posted on the online message board threaten to tear the class apart.. conveniently just after they’d finally established some chemistry. Yamauchi is such a weirdo for attacking Shinohara like that though. Who says fucked up shit like that with no actual proof. Accusing someone of being a prostitute as a minor is just bizarro behaviour.
@Marinate1016 I mean if anything we should be happy the anime adaptation is popular still despite it being poor. Could be worse yk?
Jan 25, 2:50 AM

Feb 2019
Sokye21 said:
@Marinate1016 I mean if anything we should be happy the anime adaptation is popular still despite it being poor. Could be worse yk?

I’m not really since it’s a bad adaptation.
Jan 25, 3:35 AM

Nov 2020
This episode we see more Ayanokouji and Karuizawa interaction, I know they are Master-Servant relationship but it's cute when they together
What Does Pot of Greed do?
Jan 25, 4:53 AM
May 2019
Anime seems to be progressing a bit slow but ended on a nice enough cliffhanger that I can't wait for the next one!
Jan 25, 5:55 AM

Jul 2014
One question, was Yamauchi supposed to act like this in the LN too? if so is he being manipulated rn? because I cannot for the love of God understand how anyone can act like the way this fool did in the room, that was hard to watch, its like he's actively trying to make everyone hate him. What is his goal for doing what he's doing? is he just that much of an idiot? how tf did this kid get to this school!? I mean at least Ike has something going for him, Sudo as well but this dumbass doesnt have shit besides making himself look this stupid in record time.

The art was most of the time just bad this episode, what happened? sick Ichinose was cute tho. Pretty underwhelming episode, I miss the S1 days where almost every ep had something exciting going on. We just going downhill with this series now huh... sad.
Jan 25, 6:15 AM

May 2021
Reply to -Stray
One question, was Yamauchi supposed to act like this in the LN too? if so is he being manipulated rn? because I cannot for the love of God understand how anyone can act like the way this fool did in the room, that was hard to watch, its like he's actively trying to make everyone hate him. What is his goal for doing what he's doing? is he just that much of an idiot? how tf did this kid get to this school!? I mean at least Ike has something going for him, Sudo as well but this dumbass doesnt have shit besides making himself look this stupid in record time.

The art was most of the time just bad this episode, what happened? sick Ichinose was cute tho. Pretty underwhelming episode, I miss the S1 days where almost every ep had something exciting going on. We just going downhill with this series now huh... sad.
@-Stray
Yeah he is a jerk even in LN. Thats his whole characterization basically, by being a dumbass and can't read the mood. He'll get what deserves later on tho.
Jan 25, 6:55 AM
Sep 2021
nice
a n d good anime
Jan 25, 7:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn, it's tense now in class with all the rumors being spread
Jan 25, 7:41 AM

Aug 2021
Tbh, the most entertaining part of this episode was the last bit with Yamauchi calling everyone out. Really not a big fan of half the episode being Hashimoto following Ayanokoji.
Jan 25, 9:37 AM
Apr 2020
Reply to gamibo
Chill episode but today's animation gave Season 2 nightmare😨
@gamibo agreed lol
Jan 25, 10:00 AM
Jan 2017
so this ugly bastrard who's teasing his classmates at the end is now Arisu's pet dog already ? as expected from simp ugly character
Jan 25, 10:02 AM
Jan 2017
Reply to Xiao
This series never fails to make me laugh, what is with the writing....I mean it might be mostly due to the bad adaptation, but like, in one scene Ayanokouji received a chocolate gift from Karuizawa and commented on how he hadn't received any, and then suddenly in the next scene he's shown to have received five? Wtf?? In the previous episodes too, it felt like a lot of scenes were skipped.

Also are you kidding me, what is with this stupid Yamauchi kid making such a big deal about rumors that literally anyone can make up??! Someone just make one up about him having a small D or something, big deal. So many of these characters butt into other people's business over the dumbest things and have zero brain cells. This is like elementary/middle school behavior.
@Esmera obviously it's Arisu's plan when she took him to talk in private, he's simp so he would do anything for her, expected from ugly simp guy
Jan 25, 1:04 PM
Apr 2022
Valentines day is near and they decided to release a Valentines episode only 2 weeks before!

as always op/ed are bangers

First they episode starts comedic and lighthearted with Sudo asking Ayanokoji is he got any chocolates, the boys joke around and so on.

Hirata and Karuizawa broke up with it being obvious Hirata has a bag full of chocolates like damn chill Rizzler

Sudo has a crush on Horikita which had me surprised I guess I have to rewatch season 1 and 2 its been a while I forgot what she do for him for Sudo to have affection

Now for the most interesting part of the episode was when Karuizawa and Ayanokoji met up, was because Ayanokoji kept getting strange calls and he wanted Karuizawa to investigate for him as he couldn’t find the source. Now with it being obvious I feel like Karuizawa likes my boy and she thinks she got called out for Valentines day chocolates which was a pretty cute misunderstanding. (My boy though, I secretly think he is leading her to gain her trust and stab her in the back but who knows i haven’t read the manga. ) Anyways Hashimoto was stalking them from a distance to see what they were up to. He accuses both of seeing eachother because of the chocolates, but the mind games begin when Ayanokoji tells him he just got called over by her and Karuizawa follows up with Ayanokoji is just the middle man so he can give it to her “actual” crush. They tell him to butt out but he surprises the duo one more time when he confessed to Karuizawa, the actual reason maybe being he wanted to see how Ayanokoji reacted? (to see if he had feelings for her)

At the point where Ayanokoji is done having his conversation with Ichinose, he says “That should do it” then it cuts to all the students at the school reacting to the horrible rumors. I personally think it that line from Ayanokoji was him foreshadowing the rumors because Ayanokoji is the one that created the rumors. The C Classroom is going against eachother with Horseface Yamauchi instigating everyone. I think Ayanokoji wanted to destroy the classroom unity (not sure for what reason though)
And he creates one for himself so he doesn’t seem suspicious. the end scene with it zooming on his face looking at the destruction he created in the classroom.
Jan 25, 1:58 PM

Nov 2017
Spicy! Just what we need :D
Jan 25, 3:56 PM
May 2018
Snek do be sneking

Animation quality has swiftly gone downhill, which I wasn't surprised with but is still terribly disappointed by
Jan 25, 5:19 PM
Nov 2019
mulai memanas bung, gosip gosip mulai menyebar
My Candies :
Jan 25, 7:33 PM
Oct 2019
Come on, I want to see the protagonist humiliate them
Jan 25, 8:03 PM
Mar 2019
I will never get tired of smooth operation Ayanokouji. hihi
Jan 25, 8:51 PM
Mar 2015
The rumor mill is working overtime
Jan 25, 10:58 PM
Nov 2016
Man, Yamauchi is such a piece of crap.
Jan 26, 1:29 AM

Jan 2020
Oh my, Yamauchi wanna play on the antagonistic side after hearing these rumors. I wanna see what's up with him in the next episode.

On the other hand, it's nice to have some Ayanokouji and Karuizawa moments on Valentine's Day even though the meeting was so sudden.

Jan 26, 3:12 AM
Dec 2022
This has to be the most least Valentine Day episode ever. Not much chocolate and fuss about who getting it and what not.
Jan 26, 5:41 AM
May 2022
Anyone know the ost that starts at 06:15
Jan 26, 6:45 AM

Mar 2022
I'm sure that anime-onlys are mostly the ones giving this such a high score but I really wonder how can they even follow the plot anymore. If I didn't read the novels I would've been so confused as to who anyone is, what do they want and what's even going on anymore in this godforsaken anime.

Anime-onlys honestly kinda amaze me when it comes to CoE.
Jan 26, 7:02 AM
Jan 2018
Bruh, why does the last guy remind me so much of the villain in Persona 4 Golden 😂
Jan 26, 8:57 AM

Dec 2017
ngl this yamauchi guy got a real good punchable face. I'd be surprised if he wasn't bullied in his previous school but I guess having money makes you immune to that.
karrotStickJan 26, 9:07 AM
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 26, 9:09 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Softhenic03
The most annoying troupe of all time, when these loser guys weep for valentine chocolates, and I mean I know this is an anime-exclusive thing, but this medium should move on from this thing already. Anyways, being a rizz lord himself, Ayanokouji couldn’t care less about such things, but hey, the girls around him do.

I’m again amazed how they always manage to fit any or every segment the author wrote for Ayanokouji and Karuizawa together, when they’re so okay to leave many important things aside, like they did with that conversation between Manabu, Nagumo and Hashimoto in training camp. Just a 10 second clip here in this episode won’t redeem anything lol.

Though again, it being valentines, rizz lord being rizz lord, he got chocolates from Karuizawa. That conversation with Hashimoto felt so out of place and unnecessary, but yeah it was always that way, and that’s just Hashimoto’s character. As for Ichinose, she’s still holed up in her room. Though, I liked how these rumours became the talk of the town the moment someone posted them on their online bulletin board sort-of…

… as for who posted them, we all can guess. Heck there’s one about Ayanokouji liking Karuizawa too lol.

Also hey, they didn’t finish this volume in this episode itself, and that's genuinely a surprise.
@Softhenic03
The most annoying best troupe of all time.
❝Kabo-chan is ran by the MAL staff team and does not respond to individual comments made on her profile.❞
I was immensely devastated.
Jan 26, 10:35 AM
Jan 2024
It's good...............!
Jan 26, 1:51 PM

Jul 2022
yamauchi need to die
Jan 26, 5:59 PM
Nov 2021
Ayanokoji is cooking bro
Jan 26, 6:40 PM

Apr 2022
Bruh, someone really out here saying Shinohara was a prostitute; I'm dead.
Jan 27, 2:19 AM

Mar 2013
Ayanokoji got 5 chocolates? lmao? 😅

Is this another arc of bullying? how disgusting.
I feel sorry for Karuizawa again. 😖 but the info about the others were much worse.

P.S. It's probably the 3rd wheel's fault earlier. That object even wall-slammed Kei...😡

And so another bloodbath begins.
CrazyButNot4UJan 27, 2:35 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 27, 5:31 AM
Aug 2021
I think on this episode the pacing is fine but the animation quality has not increase but overall it's fine
Jan 27, 12:34 PM

May 2018
Can someone tell me who the other 4 girls gave chocolate to Ayanokouji ? the anime didnt show this

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Jan 27, 3:25 PM
Apr 2019
Honestly tho, I'm enjoying seeing this Kei and Kiyotaka pair, maybe they won't end up together but I'm sure that only people who hate on them are the cringelords who want Kiyotaka to be the lone wolf sigma they can relate to💀💀💀
Jan 27, 4:28 PM
Apr 2021
Those rumors are really spreading like wildfire. But seriously Yamuchi was kinda of a scumbag in this episode. I don't why Sudo stopped the other guy from punching him. He deserves to get punched. Ayanakoji as always knew Hashimoto was spying on him and Karuizawa and he couldn't care less about the rumors. He just walked in the classroom like nothing happened. Wonder who's spreading these rumors? Whoever it is they better be ready because Ayanakoji is coming for him/her.
Jan 27, 4:32 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to 2oe
so this ugly bastrard who's teasing his classmates at the end is now Arisu's pet dog already ? as expected from simp ugly character
@2oe Yeah he was a scumbag in this episode. He's being manipulated by Arisu and he has no clue. He will get a taste of his own medicine soon. Horikita even warned him but he didn't listen
Jan 29, 10:32 AM
Jul 2020
how tf did that bully guy got a admission in this school of elite ?
Jan 29, 4:13 PM
Oct 2023
damn ayanokoji is a master rizzler getting that many chocolates. and also seems like someone plan is comming into motion now.the class is getting divided due to rumours.
Jan 29, 4:38 PM

Feb 2016
This is getting pretty interesting. Like, I was bored for the first two episodes, 'cause I felt that the conclussion of the mixed training arc went too fast, and I didn't have time to digest it. So thank god they are not going similar to a Fast & Furious race this time. Ayanokouji and Karuizawa scene feels so wholesome to watch. And this guy joining the meeting did surprise me. Yeah, he couldn't be with arms crossed. It's not that dumb.
Yamauchi's design character it reminds me of Adachi from Persona 4. His personality is getting some aspects of him too. He's truly the villain that I want to see him acting. Next episode we will know some secrets ! A lot of them! I hope so.
Jan 29, 4:55 PM

Apr 2019
Interesting cliff hanger to end the episode with. Guessing Yamauchi was put up to by Sakayanagi. Also guessing that most of the rumours aren't true. Seeing as how Kiyotaka doesn't view Kei in that light. Though Hondo's, I can't say I'm not so sure of considering his reaction.

Anyways, excited to see how this plays out.
Jan 30, 3:08 AM
Feb 2022
good good good good good good
Jan 30, 7:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The last minute the most interesting of the episode, rumours!!!
kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

119 by Epiroogu »»
Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

101 by Epiroogu »»
Yesterday, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

195 by Sajidmhs »»
Jun 21, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 20

140 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 18, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 13

139 by Alex_TheForest »»
Jun 18, 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.