Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2023 10:20 PM
Oct 2022
Esto es raro pero me gusta
Jun 3, 2023 12:38 AM

Jul 2017
Archon Dakini's backstory of a leader to create love...instead was met with the oppression from the Emperor that humans will not reproduce, but artificial humans will, what travesty.

After being forced by the Emperor to erase love on humans, human reproduction still lives on, and Dakini still wanted to share the concept of sex, but getting it banned thereafter just shows the amount of oppression in the town. And because of some kid that desires to know of love, Dakini took in Toka, the only anomaly that aligns with her thinking. But her and the few others subjected to the end-of-life system, only to have her killed, she demands to return the world to its normal state, which is where it lands Yukito and Co. in barely being saved by Atar. In fact, Mitama's followers all transferred to Atar in the line of defense, which was a risky plan, but it worked regardless. Using Atar to draw her power, and it's best not to let Mitama know of the power and strength awaiting against them.

Dakini has drawn her true demonic power, and Yukito is drawn by both Sil and Al being crazy for love, and Atar as well. That's only if she succeeded against Mitama and had Riche's followers turn against her and go towards Mitama's count. The actual work of how Mitama convinced the actual god Dakini, it took a whole lot of prostration...and Roy's the same easy convincing guy who just wants love. The realization that Riche is Toka's daughter, who wants normal reproduction that had her world twisted.

What an episode for the LOLS. But impressive given after the 1 week break.
Jun 3, 2023 10:03 AM

Apr 2013
It creeped me out.

.·:*¨ 重逢的时代 - 𝕵𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆 𝕵𝖚𝖓𝖌 ¨*:·. 𓆩♡𓆪
𝟎:𝟒𝟐 ㅇ──────────────── 𝟑:𝟏𝟑
↺¹ |◁ ▷| ⋮≡
Jun 3, 2023 10:44 AM

Oct 2008
haha this episode is a 50:50 combination of hilariousness and drama! Dakini really cares for her precious Toka...wow...
5/5

Jun 3, 2023 10:52 AM
Aug 2021
Random backstory added at the last second saves the world again!! And damn, never thought the Archons were stealing the power from gods, I thought they were made with remains of dead gods or something like that, well now we have a way to strip them of their power, although it involves Mitama humiliating herself.
Jun 4, 2023 6:17 AM

Jan 2017
This episode hit pretty hard, I hope Riche and Dakini make up in the upcoming episodes.

Also lol another one of cruel schemes of Yukito.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Jun 7, 2023 1:09 AM
Jul 2017
Am I only one who think that this loli thing is going in wrong direction. Ok, we have loli goddess and a pervert who simping to her, but in this episode we have archont who teach kid around 6-years old about sex, bdsm and other stuff kids should not learn.
Jun 7, 2023 1:10 AM
Jul 2017
argantonio said:
Whit the 8th this becaome the anime version of Brave new world
Change my mind

Exactly, I thought the same!
Jun 7, 2023 11:55 AM
Jan 2023
the starting was ok , still yukito is best
Jun 9, 2023 8:49 PM

Dec 2018
that was touching but also painfully stupid to watch; im giving this a pass cuz i think there are some interesting themes and some decent humor but i hope we can move past the ecchi stuff.
Jun 15, 2023 4:25 PM
Mar 2023
Well, I really liked the plot twist that Dakini found out about the mother/daughter relationship between Toka and Richie, now can we assume that the next chapter is going to join her side to respect her friend's legacy?
PS: Al applied the "1000 years of death" to the muscular man but with a toy and Yukito's strategy was literally Agar.io.
Jun 17, 2023 9:19 PM
Oct 2019
Really strong episode. Great backstory. Emotional. 
Jun 18, 2023 10:04 AM

Aug 2022
WoooW this episode was amazing 10/10!
Jun 22, 2023 3:05 PM
Nov 2021
Rapaz... Essas duas semanas de produção fizeram bem para esse anime. Esse episódio foi muito bom. A animação estava linda.

E o final desse arco também foi muito bom, slk. Foi como se fosse uma mistura do que mais tem de bom do anime em um episódio.
Jul 2, 2023 12:08 PM

Feb 2018
Looks like Yukito and co were able to overpower Dakani, maybe she'll even join them after the identity reveal of Riche.
Jul 4, 2023 3:29 PM

Mar 2010
damn dakini is new best gal, seeing a hawt gal naked while crying is a huge turn on.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 5, 2023 7:43 PM
Jul 2018
Yukito really brave and courageous
Jan 14, 6:11 PM
Oct 2017
I'm still not with the Atar thing... she wants things back to normal (no one free, passionless & mandated suicides). GTFOH with that nonsense. She needs to die or get over the Assembly being gone.
Feb 13, 11:36 AM

Apr 2013
Man... with the right budget, this could've been a banger of an episode. Such mundane fanservice didn't fit the theme of this arc.
Mar 18, 12:54 AM

Oct 2013
Roy's lunacy once again saved the whole crew. Kinda, haha. Good that Dakini was defeated, with the help of everyone. Yukito's plan was really good.

Dakini is several thousand years old, actually? Interesting. I didn't think archons could be that old. With the Empire erasing human biological fertility over time, through evolution, that whole sick system must've been on for several thousand years as well. What I find confusing a little is Dakini befriending Toka (sad backstory, btw.). So so many years have passed and she was able to meet a person like Toka milleniums after receiving her power? Bizarre, not gonna lie.
May 22, 9:55 PM

Nov 2019
Such a random episode, they defeat Dakini by having Atar breaking then out of prison and turning Dakini’s followers against her. Mitama begging the god was a funny scene and her acting all high and mighty after the kowtow marks on her forehead are visible have me lol
Jul 21, 12:53 AM

Jun 2022
same drill again , blocked non sense & enjoyed the amusing bits .
Aug 5, 2:34 AM

Jul 2012
Now..
It is about the elites tries to control peoples population..
What a slap in our face..

Even thou it show with parody N ecchiness..
But I got the msg.. That even for people like me can still enjoy..
It is not just ecchi..

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2023

103 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 8, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2023

121 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 5, 2:30 AM

» what chapter does this get up in the manga

Darkrazor22 - Aug 2

7 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 3, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 19, 2023

116 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Aug 3, 5:47 AM

Poll: » Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

58 by RGreatDanton »»
Jul 21, 2:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.