Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 16, 2023 10:22 AM

Jul 2015
Goated episode.. We really are entering the REAL GUNDAM PHASE now..

and Holy shit.. a student died.. fucking hell.. They went dark as hell..
Apr 16, 2023 10:39 AM
Jun 2016
I’m just blown away that fan theory was 100%. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but details were revealed I’m so impressed and need to see what will happen next. 10/10 episode plus next week’s episode, “Father and Child” I feel is going to cover more info about Eri and Suletta’s father. I can’t wait!!!
Apr 16, 2023 11:09 AM
Feb 2021
I apologize Sulleta, I was unfamiliar with your game.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/002/537/054/022.jpg
Apr 16, 2023 11:11 AM

May 2015
Oh, I see.

I wasn't keeping up with theories and completely forgot that the prologue featured Eri. The reveal came as a big shocker to me. But it's great, now I feel like finally this show comes together. This season looks very promising so far.
Apr 16, 2023 11:25 AM

Feb 2019
So the aerial being eri and suletta clone theory is finally confirmed. Wow just an insane episode. Sophie died for nothing, didn’t even get to fight the person she really wanted to.

Nika death flags are really strong

Elan trying to flirt wit suletta was hilarious lmao
Marinate1016Apr 16, 2023 11:31 AM
Apr 16, 2023 11:54 AM

Nov 2021
That was insane.. I know a lot of people already theorized Suletta/Eri not being the same person, and now they actually confirmed that Eri is the Aerial suit only 2 episodes into this cour which is crazy. I can't even imagine what other surprises this show has left for us
Apr 16, 2023 12:14 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Wow, so Eri from the prologue is behind Aerial's voice and Sophie was pursuing her after all? What a twist, not to mention the heated robot battles with the Gundams and Nika disappearance behind her confession. There's a lot going on.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Apr 16, 2023 12:20 PM
Jan 2019
tuska_aldebaran said:
One thing I find interesting is that Elan Five is unwilling to go into Phermet Score. With how the opening is, I wonder if Elan Four will resurface if he does. if that's true, it's a clear misdirection from the staff.

Sophie is death. I don't hate her and I think I feel a bit melancholic. Everyone bruise with death in war anyway. Now, It will be funny if she turns out to be alive inside her Gundam though. Then they can merge the two Lfrith and be on par with Suletta.

phantomfandom said:
I still haven't figure out why they fight.

Diversion from Shadiq kidnapping his father. also, there's probably other reason that's unstated. like, with how Gundam was affiliated with Earth terrorist group, they can use it to start Earth vs Space war. Just my guess though.

The Elan in today's episode isn't a clone made to pilot a Gundam, it's the original that his group's old ladies convinced to Honeypot Suletta.

That's why he won't engage permit at all.
Apr 16, 2023 12:41 PM

Apr 2021
holy shit what an insane second episode... who let her cook?!?!
Apr 16, 2023 1:03 PM
May 2021
I don't believe it ! the chock ! SO FUCKING GOOD ! The fight insane ! what happen after ! You can see this only in gundam ! God damn ! I love gundam
Apr 16, 2023 1:07 PM
Dec 2021
Amazing ep tbh, suletta mother giving the Atlas vibes rn
Apr 16, 2023 1:45 PM

May 2010
Menirz said:

The Elan in today's episode isn't a clone made to pilot a Gundam, it's the original that his group's old ladies convinced to Honeypot Suletta.

That's why he won't engage permit at all.
He's not the original he's Elan 5, but yeah he's trying to survive
Apr 16, 2023 1:57 PM

Mar 2021
I am just consistently impressed by how much I enjoy this show. Maybe my expectations were a bit low since I have never really been into mecha anime, but this show really has it all: the animation/fight scenes are impressive, the music is great, and the story/world building are really compelling.

As for the big revelations that came from this episode, I absolutely love it. There were enough hints and context clues that I had been thinking something along these lines, but it still packs real emotional punch (and leaves a bunch of questions unanswered). To me, this really is the perfect twist: not so telegraphed/obvious that it fails to be a twist at all, while also not just coming completely out of left field without any hints whatsoever; this was very satisfying.  
Apr 16, 2023 2:03 PM

May 2015
My favourite episode since the show started. Setsuna must be really jealous of Eri. I'm glad to finally get the show the prologue promised, but its sad they had to wait halfway through the serie for that.

I still find stupid the idea of a 17 years old kid becoming the CEO of a company because his dad died. Neither do I like the idea of a 17 year old outsmarting every adult like they were idiots (the idea of mercenaries trusting him seems so dumb to me). It would make so much sense and be more believable if they were a few years older. But we're stuck with it since the show had to happen in a school, so whatever.

Nilvius said:
Yeah, I'm not seeing Nika surviving this series.

I'm not even sure she survived this episode. I was expecting seeing Nika dead body while Suletta was doing her speech about saving her and protecting everyone.

pachumaster said:
phantomfandom said:
I still haven't figure out why they fight.
from what context we got in S1, spacian corporations polluted the earth and took earth's resources to build their space habitats. They constantly make life on earth worse for their own benefit. The earthen terrorists want to destroy the corporations so that they leave earth alone or force them to pay to restore the earth to a better state.
I still think that's one of the weak point of the show, they still haven't clearly stated what the situation was. You can guess a good part from the previous season, but for me they should have taken 2 min somewhere to explain that clearly. Right now, we're in a situation where they could invent 4 or 5 new factions and they would make sense yet feels totally off.
Turtles_HunterApr 16, 2023 2:37 PM
Apr 16, 2023 2:09 PM
Jul 2016
That ending theme continues to be so goddamn good. Like the voice is clearly cracking, but it feels like the emotions just could not be contained perfectly within that voice, thus the imperfections remain. Like the stratchy sounds of a vinyl record or the glitchy visuals of a VHS. The singer is screaming, demanding to be heard from anyone. Especially when it's played towards the end when we find out the true nature of Aerial, and Suletta hardens her resolve to move forward. It's phenomenal, and gives me goosebumps.
Apr 16, 2023 2:17 PM

Dec 2015
Being able to control that many gundams is kinda cool. Wasn't expecting them to go on a full on rampage. The heck happened to not blowing cover. Guess there mission was accomplished.

Dang. Thought she used orphans or something for the GUND bits but holy cheeseballs... her own daughter?! Her big sister has been taking the brunt of the Gundam as Aerial so Suletta isn't effected. Sophie gave Suletta something to think about so I'm looking forward to when she starts questioning her mother's intentions.
Apr 16, 2023 2:46 PM
Apr 2020
What a way to reveal how suletta isn't getting hurt after using aerial....now the question is who is suletta? if she is a human who is the father? this season is going to be epic that's for sure
Apr 16, 2023 3:01 PM

Jan 2014
You know. As much as I find this arc for Suletta good, I do hope she isn't so easily forgiven. They really seem to be pushing the idea of 'Oh ir was all the moms fault.' and glossing a little over the fact she MURDERED someone in front of Miorine. I get they're really trying to showcase the idea of 'killing or be killed' idea with Suletta, but it'd be a shame and poorwriting if they just have Miorine straight up forgive her later on, with the principal that it was the mom's fault.Which I get too, the mom is a big yikes. But with how last season ended, it'd be a bit poor taste if it just got forgiven like so. Wile I get they aren't communicating showcases a lot, but from how Miorine is speaking, it's as if she does want to forgive her, but idk man. Part of me feelings like the impact of the end of last season will get swept under the rug a little, just for the sake of it.
Apr 16, 2023 3:03 PM

Jun 2016
RIP Sophie... :( she was crazy but amusing.
I was afraid for Chuchu, Renee and Felsi, fortunately they survived.
Apr 16, 2023 3:19 PM

May 2016
'Move forward, gain two', huh? I guess she meant daughters.

Good stuff, I expected human souls controlling the bits, though I thought it'd be a dead child per every bit. 
Apr 16, 2023 4:00 PM
Oct 2020
LETS GOOOOOO the theory was true!
Apr 16, 2023 4:17 PM

Jan 2016
AERIAL IS FOR REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Apr 16, 2023 4:33 PM
Mar 2022
Xenocrisi said:
Rubyonly_OvO said:
Who is Ericht Samaya?
You need to go watch the prologue episode

Wait that's her? Prospera is so messed up
Apr 16, 2023 4:40 PM
Sep 2014
Ok wow that was super messed up. The terrorist girls trying to kill everyone pissed me off lol. Looks like the eri theory was correct. Not sure if shaddiq or the mom are going to be the final villain. The thing about the quiet plan is, I feel like it would be abused and just used to control everyone rather than just create a peaceful society - knowing delling.
Apr 16, 2023 4:48 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh Sophie already died... but then Suletta's mother is stepping up with the revelations... turning someone into a robot what is that... damn
Apr 16, 2023 6:00 PM
Jul 2019
This is gonna sound so ignorant, but I am low key confused after watching episode 02. Can someone clarify for me if I am understanding this correctly.

1) Sophie is Suletta's real life sister? And their mother changed Sophie to fit a Gundam Mobile Suit? Does this mean Sophie was or looked different prior, Is this correct? Was Sophie already aware of Suletta being her sister? And did Suletta kill her sister?
Apr 16, 2023 6:01 PM

Jan 2012
red1130 said:
Confirmed. aERIal.
Oh dam it was right there
Apr 16, 2023 6:17 PM
Feb 2021
LS_11 said:
RIP Shopie

Where my Bob

Shaddiq is at work here for reasons unknown. A power grab perhaps? Earthians are being led on a string by Shaddiq. They want Spacians dead (as referenced by Sophie), and he recruited the Earth organization Dawn of Fold to do his bidding, which were fighting against those of the school in this episode, just as they did in the prior season finale.

How Shaddiq has amassed such a loyal following between Earthians and Spacians is beyond me. Ideally we’ll get the full picture soon. He’s clearly running counter to Delling, Prospera, Sarius, etc. But first and foremost, he removed the two big-wigs from the fold (Delling and Sarius). What comes next should be interesting.
Apr 16, 2023 6:45 PM

Apr 2015
This show just keeps getting better and better.
Apr 16, 2023 6:52 PM
Sep 2014
Antisocialsempai said:
This is gonna sound so ignorant, but I am low key confused after watching episode 02. Can someone clarify for me if I am understanding this correctly.

1) Sophie is Suletta's real life sister? And their mother changed Sophie to fit a Gundam Mobile Suit? Does this mean Sophie was or looked different prior, Is this correct? Was Sophie already aware of Suletta being her sister? And did Suletta kill her sister?

No, Eri is who is being referenced as sulettas sister. Eri was the little girl in the prologue. Her mother altered eri somehow and used her to create aerial. Sophie means something entirely different when she said she'd make suletta her sister.
Apr 16, 2023 6:54 PM
Aug 2010
I had a feeling that Eri became a gundam.
Apr 16, 2023 7:19 PM
Jul 2019

Ok so can we then say for a fact that Suletta is genetically made? Because it confuses me why Mercury looks similar to Eri, if Eri makes up the Gundam now?
Apr 16, 2023 7:25 PM
Feb 2018
"If you run you gain one. If you move forward you gain two."

If you run from your daughter being linked to the system, you gain 1 daughter. If you move forward with your insane project, you gain a working Gundam and you can clone your daughter after getting the 2.
Apr 16, 2023 7:34 PM
Nirai Kanai

Dec 2012
Loved, loved, LOVED this episode! I felt the reveal would be true but I was hoping that I was wrong. Either way, I'm loving how everything is coming together.

The World Suffused with Sound.
Apr 16, 2023 7:51 PM
Dec 2016
ngl, this is probably the best written Gundam ever by far. we're 14 episodes in and not a single wasted scene. other Gundams waste whole episodes and subplots.
Apr 16, 2023 7:53 PM

Jan 2021
Even though I already knew that her previous daughter is Aerial itself it still felt like a big reveal. Her mother turning her daughter into a mobile suit is just crazy 
Apr 16, 2023 7:57 PM

Nov 2015
This is such trash. The list of far superior shows it rips off shamelessly is absurd. For the love of god please watch more anime. Hogwarts in space plus Eva plus Utena is pathetic. This is such crap. Worse than ZZ even.
Apr 16, 2023 8:30 PM

Dec 2022
best episode yet of the whole series
Apr 16, 2023 8:56 PM
Mar 2015
the terrorists upset the duel but they never had a chance because Aerrel  is actually the
2nd daughter of Suletta 's mother  turned into a Gundam which uses data storm to take over other gund fighter
to quote Bohemian Rhapsody " Mama just killed a man Put a gun against his head.Puleed the trigger now he is dead."
landofthekwtApr 16, 2023 9:02 PM
Apr 16, 2023 9:18 PM
Apr 2018
these plot really thicken
Apr 16, 2023 9:21 PM
Apr 2023
The ending theme is just doing it for me. The way they transition is so good!
Apr 16, 2023 9:33 PM

Jul 2008
Finally, it is nice to see the series picking up the action so soon rather than having all those school duels again. To kill of one of the terrorists so soon, I hope the show won’t rush everything all the way to the finale.

Most of us already read the theory about Suletta having another sister and she was Aerial so the reveal did not surprise me. I think Suletta will disarm all her future opponents instead of killing them now that she has questioned the reason for her Gundam’s existence.
Apr 16, 2023 10:53 PM

Aug 2008
Absolute bonkers episode
Apr 16, 2023 11:16 PM

Mar 2019
Great episode. My only gripe was that the battle royale was too chaotic. Too many of the female voice actresses have similar "bratty" voices. The characters were wearing helmets so it hard to use their hair to identify them given how fast that scene was moving. The mechs weren't unique enough design wise. It was difficult to make out who was attacking who since there were like so many side characters in that scene belonging to different houses.

Btw, for those of you confused about who Eri is... Watch the prologue episode that aired before season 1. It's this thing:

It's why so many of us were confused when Suletta popped up in season 1 bcause of the name change and her age not making sense.
poemofdevilApr 16, 2023 11:26 PM
Apr 16, 2023 11:52 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Holy shit, what an episode, on all fronts. As always, the soundtrack has absolutely no business being this good.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 17, 2023 12:05 AM
Apr 2023
Now we enter Gundam territory and unfortunately the suffering has begun

I think it's clear that Suletta is Eri's 12th clone and either she or Eri will sacrifice themselves for eachother at some point
Apr 17, 2023 12:49 AM

Nov 2018
Peak! Now if the rest of the series goes on like this, this may well be the best Gundam series I have watched so far.
Apr 17, 2023 12:58 AM

Sep 2018
deep breath

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Apr 17, 2023 1:46 AM
Sep 2014
Gustwire said:

I think it's clear that Suletta is Eri's 12th clone and either she or Eri will sacrifice themselves for eachother at some point
Why do you say 12th?
Apr 17, 2023 2:08 AM
Apr 2023
BakaDood said:
Gustwire said:

Why do you say 12th?

When the Earth girl plays fortune teller on season 1, she asks if Suletta has a sister and points to the stone that fell on number 12. I added it to the fact that Aerial have 11 Gund bits and the new ending shows multiple Sulettas
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

48 by RobertBobert »»
May 8, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

326 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.