Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 1, 2023 11:12 AM

Oct 2014
The dragon battle was actually impressive despite being so short.
Anis wasn't kidding when she says that her "magic meds" induces loss of reasoning as a side effect. She was acting freaky for a good while.
Feb 1, 2023 11:13 AM

Sep 2018
That was pretty awesome, easily my favourite "reincarnation/isekai" anime of the season and making "Reborn to Master the Blade" look like very weak sauce indeed.

Just waiting for all that sexual tension between Anis and Euphie to explode into a big hot mess.

Can't wait to find what weight the dragon has dropped on Anis's shoulders.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 1, 2023 11:13 AM
Oct 2010
You know those shows/movies where it feels like you just watched three hours and you look at the clock to see it's been less than 30 minutes of hellish torture?

And then there's this.
Wait, wut, that's it? Surely that wasn't a full episode including play through the end credits, that was like a five minute short, right?

Very engaging episode from start to finish.
Feb 1, 2023 11:19 AM

May 2016
I hated that dialogue when she fell and that euphie was crying and all that shit.

Also, did she really say "dancing w/ men is oppressive"? 
Feb 1, 2023 11:28 AM

Mar 2022
Okay so this is shaping up to be one of my favourite shows of this season, loving the characters, loving the story, yes its a good Yuri, but to be honest its just generally a good show in my opinion and deserves credit for that in itself.
Feb 1, 2023 11:58 AM
Nov 2011
I fell like Euphie is a totally different character comparing to the manga, I hope they show us more off her
Feb 1, 2023 12:04 PM

Oct 2018
very good episode, good animation against the dragon, duo of our girls always pretty to see and they danced together at the end <3
Feb 1, 2023 12:11 PM
May 2018
They cut a lot of stuff from the manga and novel, but I didn't think it was rushed, I think they managed to compress things well in this episode.

Also, using the pills the way she did resulted in Anis being in bed for three days, I don't know if they will show this at another time, or if they just skipped it.

I wish they would, but that's what ends up happening when you adapt 3 volumes into 12 episodes.

I believe that they will adapt volume 2 and 3 in the remaining 7 episodes, I just hope that they can convey the same emotion and tension that the novel did.

Otherwise, I'm really enjoying the adaptation, which has shown itself with great quality so far, both in terms of animation and direction.

I'm very happy that the work has received such a good adaptation.
Feb 1, 2023 12:22 PM

May 2015
Wow that was epic! I remember the fight being good in the manga but this was great. 

I can't wait to see what this curse will do in the future as I believe the anime should go beyond what I've read in the manga (I know its LN based but they're the same in terms of main plots) 

Also that last scene and the expressions they gave each other was golden! Absolutely beautiful! 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 1, 2023 1:15 PM
Apr 2020
Woah, I wasn't expecting anything from this show. Only come to watch a normal yuri anime. But both the story and the visuals are really great. Normally we only see stupid 3D dragons that MC kills in 1 hit. It's perfect for action scenes. A drama with characters having a backstory. and romance with Yuri on the tip of the tongue Not too much. Super fun. I like this show the most this season in isekai style
Feb 1, 2023 1:19 PM

Jan 2018
Was extremely pessimistic and assumed the dragon fight was gonna be a CGI crapshoot but I'm glad to be wrong.

Great episode!
Feb 1, 2023 1:27 PM

Jun 2015
I cant help it, im going to have to let out a little squee. 'Squeee' Euphie went on full power up, and at the same time slapping those e's right out of Anis's hand. Damn, would of loved in another reality what might of happened had she munched that whole bottle down. Very interesting sequence at the dragon death. Mmmhmm, plot points. Did anyone else notice the amount of head shots and facial actions, gave me flash backs to Kakegurui. Lets go ladies, im pretty sure this dragon is going to be the least of your worries giving how things are kicking off!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 1, 2023 1:50 PM

Jul 2009
Anis can shoot beam and perform excalibah morgan perfectly... she is definitively a saber
bruh
Feb 1, 2023 2:26 PM

May 2019
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Yeah I was surprised to see that. Unfortunately I don't know enough Japanese to know if that's really what she said or if it was just a liberal translation (thinking its the latter).  Even though Euphie got hurt by a  man I would think she's more mature than to say something like that.
Feb 1, 2023 2:31 PM

Jan 2021
We got a sorta confession at the end there, nice.
Feb 1, 2023 3:40 PM
Jun 2022
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Feb 1, 2023 3:52 PM
Personified

Sep 2022
Damn that dragon sure was tough, the fight was so so so good!! Now Anis and Euphie are dragon slayers!!

That dance scene at the end as well!!! so precious, I absolutely love these moments!

Anime of the season, Character of the season and heck even couple of the season!!

Feb 1, 2023 4:39 PM
Aug 2018
The episode was alright, but it feels like they're rushing through exposition; skipping scenes that add gravitas; and adding to the world. However, it was nice they ended on that dance. Hopefully next week we'll get a quick flashback of the immediate aftermath of slaying the dragon.
Feb 1, 2023 5:26 PM
Apr 2022
glad it wasn't another cgi dragon. i thought they would kiss at the dance scene but i was sadly mistaken :(
Feb 1, 2023 5:29 PM

Dec 2016
Wow, people calling this barebones animated slideshow sakuga. The only cut that truly has a lot of work put into it was the psychodelic purple explosion and still it was kinda meh because it's recycled animation.

Omnipotent dragon causes a huge stampede of wild beasts, but when confronted by two flying girls he just stands there flying and doing nothing for like 10 minutes, rather than use it's overpowered magic blast and scorch the hell out of the countryside.
Feb 1, 2023 6:19 PM

Sep 2018
Damn, what an impressive episode. Not sure why some are calling it slideshow animation, there was most certainly a lot of motion involved in this fight. Compared to other airing anime, this blows them all away. 
Feb 1, 2023 7:37 PM

Jan 2022
Anis uses drugs to fight a dragon in a epic fight but gets cursed at the end. It sounds pretty funny but it was a nicely made episode, still my favourite anime from this season ! Excited for next week.
I like everything, ok
Feb 1, 2023 7:40 PM
Feb 2018
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Damn, what an impressive episode. Not sure why some are calling it slideshow animation, there was most certainly a lot of motion involved in this fight. Compared to other airing anime, this blows them all away. 

It's a rare moment for me to see you praising ongoing anime lol

Truly aots candidate
Feb 1, 2023 7:43 PM

Jul 2017
The monster stampede on its arrival while awaiting the Marauder Princess, yet Anis wants to get the dragon's magicite to make her be a conduit into a monster for her magicology, it's a huge risk. But when she comes, she comes blazing. As usual, Euphyllia is worried about each and every action of Anis, as such with the "magic medicine" that's made with crushed magicite that to her is "fit for consumption" that would provide a boost of power. Euphyllia's magic is powerful, and the dragon in its magnificence, provides even more incentive or Anis to defeat it.

The dragon's powers being stronger than Anis, and she falls off her broom to Euphyllia's aid to reach her at the nick of time. Anis on her dangerous mission to become a magician, and after some contemplation, Euphyllia gives in to make sure that she is there with Anis every step of the way. Facing the dragon once again with the target objective being its wings, breaking its barrier is tough, but avoiding its attack is something that Anis will not vouch for to protect the surroundings with all she has, with her self-made mana sword to counterract all that power.

With the dragon's curse implanted within Anis leading to its eventual death, what to do about the curse now? But rejoice first, for girls dancing together is grows the relationship between the two more and more.

Now THIS is how you make the Yuri plotline interesting. Solid performance all around.
Feb 1, 2023 7:57 PM

Jan 2011
not that big an fan of this one   felt way too shounen  and her going edgy berserk  after getting drugged up was not in my bingocard hopefully that was a one done scene

if that  Euphie scene happened at the end of the season i'd buy it more feel like they haven't know each other that long for her to be that emotional  
Feb 1, 2023 10:03 PM
Sep 2015
What was that episode? The pacing was everywhere, Anis personality went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 in seconds, no consistency at all. She in a battle frenzy, then amazed, then calm, then fearful, then frenzied again. You can't be all of those in the same scene with no connection between those feelings.

Euphyllia is a consistent character, but I really don't understand what they're trying to do with Anis, so much potential, but choose one thing for her to be, for fuck sake.

Also, the dragon dies, leaves a curse on her, and immediately after we're at a ball, all that in less than 2 minutes, what?!

Where did that curse come from, what is it? How did it affect Anis? Is no one bothered about it?

The prince made all that big deal and she beat him to it, what is he thinking now?

Everyone were worried the city would be destroyed by the dragon, how did everyone reacted to the princess basically soloing the dragon?

So many questions this episode rised but didn't bother to answer. The anime spent so much time in the relationship between the main characters, but rush like hell all the important plot points that envolve the world. They're throwing away all the potential plot to show the yuri couple all the time, except there's no yuri happening at all, not even a kiss, so we get everything but not being done right, it pisses me off because there's all this huge potential to be explored right there!

Maybe they're rushing everything because it's just 12 episodes, I don't know, I haven't read the novel, if that's the case it's a shame, this could easily take more time to go through all the important events and write a really great story, but right now, it's just a better than average yuri anime... Which doesn't say much, the average for yuri animes is terrible.
Feb 1, 2023 10:24 PM

Feb 2017
Biscuri said:
What was that episode? The pacing was everywhere, Anis personality went from 0 to 100 and back to 0 in seconds, no consistency at all. She in a battle frenzy, then amazed, then calm, then fearful, then frenzied again. You can't be all of those in the same scene with no connection between those feelings.

Euphyllia is a consistent character, but I really don't understand what they're trying to do with Anis, so much potential, but choose one thing for her to be, for fuck sake.

Also, the dragon dies, leaves a curse on her, and immediately after we're at a ball, all that in less than 2 minutes, what?!

Where did that curse come from, what is it? How did it affect Anis? Is no one bothered about it?

The prince made all that big deal and she beat him to it, what is he thinking now?

Everyone were worried the city would be destroyed by the dragon, how did everyone reacted to the princess basically soloing the dragon?

So many questions this episode rised but didn't bother to answer. The anime spent so much time in the relationship between the main characters, but rush like hell all the important plot points that envolve the world. They're throwing away all the potential plot to show the yuri couple all the time, except there's no yuri happening at all, not even a kiss, so we get everything but not being done right, it pisses me off because there's all this huge potential to be explored right there!

Maybe they're rushing everything because it's just 12 episodes, I don't know, I haven't read the novel, if that's the case it's a shame, this could easily take more time to go through all the important events and write a really great story, but right now, it's just a better than average yuri anime... Which doesn't say much, the average for yuri animes is terrible.

first off, the light novel content is never built to be fitted in Anime in any way shape or form, it's inevitable for the Anime studio to skip many things

secondly, don't forget about the fact that Anime in general is an expensive advertisement for the source materials(ln or manga) in the first place

if you want some more details, go read the manga and ln

thirdly, Diomedéa is definitely not on the same ballpark as whiteFox, the one who's in charge of re; zero light novel Anime adaptation

give Diomedéa a break, XD lol why so serious?

it's no fun for you to have such an unnecessarily high standard for everything. expect disappointment so you cannot get disappointed
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 1, 2023 10:33 PM
Feb 1, 2023 10:43 PM

Feb 2017
Kimurah said:
Wow, people calling this barebones animated slideshow sakuga. The only cut that truly has a lot of work put into it was the psychodelic purple explosion and still it was kinda meh because it's recycled animation.

Omnipotent dragon causes a huge stampede of wild beasts, but when confronted by two flying girls he just stands there flying and doing nothing for like 10 minutes, rather than use it's overpowered magic blast and scorch the hell out of the countryside.

for the record, it's shown on screen that the dragon is only interested in princess Anis

lol we've never seen it deliberately attacking anyone on the battlefield except princess Anis. it's shown on screen at least twice on the previous episode and this episode, the dragon did nothing to the 2 NPC, you know the old dude and young dude and many other NPC on the battlefield were doing just fine
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 1, 2023 10:50 PM
Feb 1, 2023 10:48 PM

Feb 2017
@Kimurah

aand the dragon is clearly Not Omnipotent lol people do love exaggerating things just for the sake of exaggerating things

you're such a brazen attention seeker lol you're not special just because you're one of a few who don't like Tensai Reijou here lol
Lab_Rat_0978Feb 1, 2023 10:52 PM
Feb 2, 2023 2:11 AM
Sep 2020
I rate this episode an EXPLOOOOSION!/10.
Feb 2, 2023 3:05 AM

Nov 2017
this was the cringest episode i've ever watched in anime history but i guess i'll have to see the rest or smt
Feb 2, 2023 5:23 AM

Oct 2007
Leo said:
It was impressive seeing the way Anis and Euphie took down the dragon. Anis was really reckless with those pills, though it does show her determination in wanting to use magic. Also, I'm curious about the curse the dragon put on her.

Liddo-kun said:
forgot to say.. previous episode, bastard prince said he would slay this dragon. How do he expect to beat this thing, when he can't even fly? LOL
Lol true but I'm curious about the minister who convinced him.

the minister is probably so disappointed that the prince did not get a chance to fight the dragon.

now Anis and Euphie are heroes, while bastard prince is still disgraced with house arrest. xD
Feb 2, 2023 5:56 AM
Dec 2015
Cringe al though out the episode
Feb 2, 2023 6:00 AM

Jul 2015
Hmmm... THIS WAS GOOD. Was everything I was hoping for from this fight, and then some with the little after party... Just about anyway, I want to see the prince's reaction now. 
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 2, 2023 6:53 AM

Feb 2016
this show has turned turned into the gem. reminding of situation of how bad mob s.3 started and how good it ended outperforming the entire list of seasons.
Feb 2, 2023 8:49 AM

Jul 2016
Euphy lowkey irritated me this episode. Questioning an official adventurer about her motives and logic... like, does she even know what adventurers are?

Also lol at Anis carrying magical steroids around as if they were freaking TicTac's. Edgy Anis is so cringe, btw.

So... is Anis actually cursed or was it just a metaphorical way to say "Dragons are mythical creatures and killing them is considered taboo so you will have to live with that blame"?
Feb 2, 2023 10:00 AM

Aug 2019
This episode was pretty cool but for some reason it went by in a flash

It could be that my mind was just somewhere else while I watched this (watching at work lol), but idk it went by really quickly, but that's definitely not a bad thing! I'm loving this anime so much, and I'm interested to learn more about the curse the dragon put on Anis. And that moment towards the end was so precious >w<
Feb 2, 2023 10:31 AM
Jan 2021
I liked the episode as a whole but they cut out some very important dialogue between Anis and the dragon...
Feb 2, 2023 10:47 AM

Mar 2014
Wow the battle is surprisingly amazing, I did not expect that
Feb 2, 2023 12:07 PM
Aug 2021
this was the best episode by far in terms of animation.
Feb 2, 2023 12:10 PM
Feb 2023
viperhc said:
Kayle_x_Morgana said:
Yeah I was surprised to see that. Unfortunately I don't know enough Japanese to know if that's really what she said or if it was just a liberal translation (thinking its the latter).  Even though Euphie got hurt by a  man I would think she's more mature than to say something like that.

The second part of that sentence was 実は男性と振り合うのがちょっと息苦しくて…, literally translated "In truth, to touch with men is a little bit [choking/suffocating/stifling/oppressive/heavy]...". Seems close enough for me to "but in truth, I find contact with men to be a bit oppressive". (Disclaimer: There might be nuances that I don't understand yet.)
Feb 2, 2023 1:19 PM
Feb 2017
Yes, the music is the only meh thing about this episode.
Feb 2, 2023 1:36 PM

Nov 2013
Great episode, but let me guess, dragon curse will actually be some OP power similar to "rage-shield" from Shield Hero?
Feb 2, 2023 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
Really enjoying this series so far. Another great episode. I like the characters so much. Only thing is that there is so many interesting things in this world that I wish we had more time to explore it more. But for 12 episode series this is still doing great for it not to feel too rushed.

Also that dancing scene was so beautiful! I really do hope we could get at least one kiss before the series is over, but I'm not sure if I'm hoping too much.
"Oh, I wasn't trying to be funny.. I would've put a 'Haha' at the end of it."

Feb 2, 2023 3:41 PM
Aug 2022
10/10 I wanted yuri anime with big sword and this one is 70 meters long
Feb 2, 2023 3:47 PM

Nov 2021
The animation and art is really good, which is a surprise for me
Feb 2, 2023 6:13 PM
Oct 2020
Ahhrrgg i can't explain it, it's so beautiful
Feb 2, 2023 6:31 PM

Feb 2017
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Great episode, but let me guess, dragon curse will actually be some OP power similar to "rage-shield" from Shield Hero?

the curse is slowly but surely turning Princess Anis into a literal Dragon mentally and physically. yesh, you can clearly see Yuri Bestiality in the horizon
Feb 2, 2023 11:34 PM
Jul 2022
This was the episode that we were waiting for!
Feb 3, 2023 2:34 AM

Oct 2007
oh, one more thing I noticed on episode 5.

the dragon sounds the same as Ceres from Magic Knight Rayearth. I wonder if the va they hired is the same?

picture from Megami Magazine. :)

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2023

90 by Talamare »»
Aug 10, 1:22 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2023

182 by Talamare »»
Aug 10, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2023

266 by SawronZXZ »»
Jul 16, 8:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2023

142 by Assassin2112 »»
Jun 2, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Tensei Oujo to Tensai Reijou no Mahou Kakumei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2023

98 by waldy713 »»
May 24, 4:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.