Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 4, 2023 4:03 PM
Jan 2017
Decent art. A new twist on the classic boy meets girl. Must say it's not wowing me. I'll give it some more of my time.
Dreadogastus_FJan 4, 2023 4:08 PM
Jan 4, 2023 4:26 PM

Aug 2021
Kind of a wholesome start, I don't expect too much from this show in terms of drama, tension, plot, supernatural, etc, but it just seems like a nice chill show after a long day.  
Jan 4, 2023 4:28 PM

Apr 2022
was skeptical about watching this but glad i did, seems like this will be my lighthearted show of the season. also the op slaps.
Jan 4, 2023 4:46 PM

Jul 2020
It was cute, I like their dynamic going on so far. It's going a little over the top on the blushing but I guess that and the ice storms are the shtick here so I don't mind it.
forums signatures? party like it's 2005.
Jan 4, 2023 4:57 PM

Feb 2010
This episode was so cute. I can't wait to watch more.
Jan 4, 2023 5:31 PM

Aug 2019
Off to a cute start! Not sure if I'll see this one through to the end but I'm gonna give the next episode a watch before deciding! Also what's going to happen in Okinawa? lol
Jan 4, 2023 5:46 PM
Jun 2017
this is a cute concept, a stoic girl and a guy who produce small snowman and ice when having some emotions, will watch the next episodes of this one
Jan 4, 2023 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
Ehh, this is one of the winter 2023 anime I've been excited to see for months, but I'm feeling underwhelmed and bored. It's nice to see an adult cast but their romance isn't particularly interesting yet.

Soo, everyone in their office just accepts this supernatural stuff going on? Interesting that this is apparently a world where you can just tell someone "I'm descended from a spirit" the first time you meet them and it's fine

What this show DOES have going for it is that the OP and ED are both bangers
Pokémon Master

Apr 2014
I hope this anime turns out some cute, wholesome and has romance in it. I’ve never read the manga so I’m not sure how it goes but it was a pleasant first episode 
Feb 2014
This go have to get the 3 episodes rule with me. Because too repetitive that first episode I just don’t know. Heck I had to watch it at 2x speed just to get through it
Jul 2018
Smudy said:
That was so painfully average.

I'm surprised it ended up being this repetitive in jokes and dialogue, that's not gonna sit well with me if they continue like that.
Yeahh, so far it's just "hey you made it too cold in here!!" over and over
Jan 4, 2023 5:55 PM
Feb 2014
sepand_y said:
I have seen anime way worst in overall quality but at least with a story that can keep you invested in more than one episode. I wanted to drop this when the monologue wasn't even 30 seconds in but I kept going hoping that I would find something promising. That's 20 minutes of my time I am not going to get back.

I really feel you on this.
Jan 4, 2023 6:13 PM
Apr 2020
soooooooooooo cute
Jan 4, 2023 6:35 PM
Jun 2017
Himuro is so cuteee! I love how cute he is around Fuyutsuki. He's always so flustered around her because of how nice she is. Fuyutsuki is so cool too. I love her clothing style too. The opening and ending are awesome and I can't stop playing it on repeat.
Jan 4, 2023 6:35 PM
Oct 2022

I'm not one to write reviews, but I found this one especially so boring.
It's an interesting premise, the fox girl is cute, I'm usually hyped by stupid romances, but I couldn't stop pausing throughout the chapter wondering how long was left to finish, too tedious and I don't know if slow, but no catchy event happens.
It starts off nice, but then what? It's boring and the development is so uninteresting, the whiskers part is so... what?

Jan 4, 2023 7:25 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Adorable couple here, I'm definitely curious about this one. 

Didn't expect the main character to have actual ice abilities, lol. I suppose that's what you get when you walk into a show totally blind. Fox spirit too, that's fun. Really liked that little moments when the MC and fox spirit user stared at the two to know about their descendants. 

Both the Op & ED are interesting too. Looks like we've got one for the romance feels here this season. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jan 4, 2023 8:19 PM

Aug 2018
Yes, they will become a couple xd
I liked the first chapter, it's entertaining. Fuyutsuki is pretty.
The opening and ending are good.

Jan 4, 2023 8:41 PM
Jan 2018
Seems ok so far, but it would be helpful if they explained the supernatural part more. It was kinda plopped in without much explanation
Jan 4, 2023 9:52 PM

Feb 2019
Himuro is sooooo cute! He appears to be cool, calm, and collected, but he's such a big softie underneath all that. And the cute little snowman he makes when he's happy is sooo freaking adorbz!

Kinda bit slow-paced this first episode for me, but hopefully the pace picks up in next week's episode.
Jan 4, 2023 10:41 PM

May 2021
Eh, cool episode, I guess. The main characters are pretty chill but the girl feels pretty empty. For now. The jokes got repetitive in the first ep itself. Not a good sign.

They didn't give us many details about the company but I won't be surprised if Himuro was hired only coz they couldn't afford to pay the air conditioner bills.

Jan 4, 2023 10:48 PM

Sep 2018
Nyamero really caught me off guard, don't think an anime has managed to make me laugh on the first word lol... Not sold on the character dynamics yet, we'll see how it progresses. 
Jan 4, 2023 10:49 PM
Oct 2022
The way it was shown was really nice and starting was a bit slow but it went really good as the characters progressed and it also shows each and every aspect of daily lives of people and also shows their feelings it was wholesome it wasn’t too much of a love stuff but not less like it was a good progress
Jan 4, 2023 11:30 PM

May 2016
Hope this anime goes past the one trick pony shtick. The freezing everything when he's excited is going to get old quick.
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jan 5, 2023 12:03 AM
Nov 2022
himuro is such a cutieeeee and the little snowmen TT-TT

I am so excited for this one!
Jan 5, 2023 1:51 AM

May 2019
A bit repetitive, but I like it so far. Also Liskarm, is that you?
Jan 5, 2023 2:11 AM

Oct 2016
NYAMEROOOOOOOO! Sorry, just really wanted to say it.

That was really cute, chill and wholesome. I like the two main leads, but I can definitely see this getting repetitive if it's like this the whole season, so I hope they spice it up. Some side character romance will be nice too.

I thought I was seeing things at first though with that ice, I thought that it could just be symbolism or something, but it was real ice lmao. I wasn't really paying attention to the synopsis or trailers and I thought it's just an effect. So that's a nice twist, interesting world. 

OP and ED are absolute vibes.
Jan 5, 2023 2:45 AM

Jan 2013
they got one joke and I'm already tired of it.
Jan 5, 2023 3:12 AM

Jun 2017
I liked this episode and how the show is structured

no one talking about the music?Very good pieces here(aside from ED and OP)

My only problem thus far is that it feels too static,maybe that's the point, but I would like the show to be more dynamic
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Jan 5, 2023 4:06 AM

Dec 2008
Really nice, I will stick with this one and hopefully it will develop into something great. I like  Fuyutsuki's look too, she is quite attractive in a non emotional way. 
May the Uguu be with you.

Jan 5, 2023 4:44 AM
Jul 2018
I really like the first episode highly recomended
Jan 5, 2023 4:45 AM

Feb 2014
Ishikawa Yui voicing another empty soul character , hey.

The OP and ED are great, I really like it. Interesting that some characters on this world are descendant of something. Chill and cool show so far.
Jan 5, 2023 5:07 AM

Mar 2014
It's not bad but thb the characters are a bit dull for me
Jan 5, 2023 5:10 AM

Sep 2011
kinda cute but it feels rushed.  
Jan 5, 2023 5:24 AM

Mar 2012
I was wondering how they would start the anime and they did with the first meeting ooh. Fuyutsuki is very chill while Himuro wants to be chill but his abilities/surroundings do not reflect it hahaha

That feeling when you bought a new thing for your cat but they choose to play with the paper bag instead, relatable
The little snowmen are really cute! We love Saejima and Komori dialogue, I love that they were integrated more already. I love Ucchi's voice, hello

The mangaka's art is in the ED, yes thank you

Swagernator said:
Also, how long are the manga chapters ? By how the episode was structured it feels like it's just a bunch of 1/2 page chapters put all together.

Hello, it's been a while since I read the manga, but the first chapters are really short - several of them are in this episode already and if I'm not mistaken they added original scenes to make the episode fit the airtime length. Iirc, the first chapter is only the scene of Himuro's problem about not being able to touch flowers, and Fuyutsuki giving him the straw, the 2nd chapter is about the cat whiskers. It's only a bit later that the chapters got longer.
Jan 5, 2023 5:38 AM
Apr 2022
felt like watching reoccuring dejavus
Jan 5, 2023 5:54 AM

May 2018
Ok, how can 2 Dandere's interacting with each other be this cute! The close-ups are really cool as well!
Jan 5, 2023 6:02 AM
Aug 2020
the biggest question that came to my mind was: "don't his workmates get annoyed by his winter storms at the workplace?"

then my second biggest question was: "where are the other workers?" the workplace looks so empty, I wish I could see more NPCs in the background, it makes the ambient more lively like Wotakoi does.

I didn't see too much of the main cast in this episode so I can't say if I like them or not yet. Also the slow pacing of the episode's story felt a bit weird since it's supposed to be a RomCom (correct me if I'm worng), it's giving me some Kimi Ni Todoke vibes at this point but it made the punchlines feel a bit uncomfortable to watch. But I'm curious about the other workmates, I want to see how their dynamic works in the story. Waiting for Episode 2!
Jan 5, 2023 6:17 AM

Jul 2021
the OP was nice.

a workplace anime after so long. i'm hoping this will be good.

is it just normalised in their society that they live along-side yokai's and stuff? no one questioned the fox lady or our ice guy lol.

ice guy's got it rough though. man won't even be able to kiss someone without freezing them over.

i wonder if ice guy will start melting just because they are at okinawa or maybe he will freeze the sea over if they go there haha.

till now cat is the cutest character.

our main girl doesn't show much emotions, does she?

ice guy's school life must be a pain in the ass. kids everywhere would be asking him to make it snow or make them ice to lick or something lmao.

my biggest question is how was a normal human able to mate with a snow woman without getting his meat frozen.

this was decent first episode. hope it gets better.
TsutanaiFuunJan 5, 2023 6:23 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 5, 2023 8:20 AM
Sep 2022
The first episode was great!It2s visuals music and athemosphere really felt like the mangas.10/10 would recommend!
Jan 5, 2023 8:22 AM

Mar 2012
Was weird but enjoyed watching it. At first I thought he was speaking figuratively about his legs freezing and when she poured tea over them I was like wtf!? Turned out it was quite literal lol.
Jan 5, 2023 8:52 AM

Oct 2008
this show is so fluff and chill its hard to watch i'm always getting sleepy! lolz
4/5.

Jan 5, 2023 9:12 AM
Oct 2020
well the episode was ice
Jan 5, 2023 9:52 AM

Mar 2008
This was so cute I was squealing the entire time.

Another series with Kobayashi and Uchiyama. Another series where I'll have trouble telling their voices apart hahaha.
Jan 5, 2023 10:08 AM

Jan 2021
I think i will enjoy this anime. 

First episode was quite nice and cute, I love how Himuro loves the kindness and treatment from Fuyutsuki, Himuro literally freezes or throws an blizzard when he likes something, which is quite funny. The animation and art is quite nice as well.

Looking forward to the next episode.
Jan 5, 2023 10:22 AM
Dec 2020
Gostei do começo
Jan 5, 2023 10:33 AM
Oct 2020
I love it already! The mood and style is my type of thing. Can’t wait for the next episode
Jan 5, 2023 11:12 AM
May 2020
I love Himuro's hair!!
Jan 5, 2023 3:14 PM
Dec 2020
This was a fantastic start to a cute and cozy anime perfect to watch in winter!

I really liked the little details like the eye movements, little nods and gestures, and little noises that really drew attention to the characters' emotions. The color pallette is gorgeous!

Definitely will be continuing with this show!
Jan 5, 2023 3:22 PM

Jul 2022
Oh my goddd these two make ME melt.
I expected this anime to be all cutesy and warm and soft but I got a little more than just that, it is also funny in a kinda laidback way. Sweet, slice-of-lifey, adult cast YESS, romance developing in a friendship way, and OH I just remembered, I LOVE how sweet and caring and THOUGHTFUL AND GENTLE our mc's are with eachother. So yes, so far so good, I hope they don't fuck it up or make it repetitive and boring <3
edit: yes, nyamero made me chuckle too, as it did with most people whose posts I've read here apparently jahaha
scorpioniclibraJan 5, 2023 3:26 PM
Jan 5, 2023 4:10 PM

Jun 2021
Is this a Horimiya ripoff?
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Can anyone tell me which eps to skip?

sakuraspace - Apr 5

19 by ANormalUser »»
Apr 19, 8:16 PM

» Manga

sb-ishan-99 - Apr 1

5 by Miry4316 »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2023

134 by Arnez »»
Mar 21, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2023

99 by Gaybulek »»
Mar 9, 1:39 AM

Poll: » Koori Zokusei Danshi to Cool na Douryou Joshi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2023

51 by BlueSnow93 »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.