Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 10, 2022 8:55 PM
Mar 2015
The white whistle is used to summon Reg to save the day
Aug 10, 2022 9:03 PM
Jun 2019
Revelaciones sobre silbato blanco
Aug 10, 2022 10:26 PM

Mar 2019
Great Episode 100/10...

For the sensible people... the creepy parts ARE ALSO PART of the Story....

Maaaa-san the real MVP always.
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 11, 2022 12:06 AM

Dec 2021
I am stoned and riko with short hair looks better on her.
Rosa Umineko Drip

The Witch of Badassery.
Aug 11, 2022 12:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I hope that they'll be able to take Nanachi back though, but that Riko action against the purple creature was great, and now she looks pretty good with her short hair, superb episode as always
Aug 11, 2022 1:16 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
What an S-tier of an anime

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 11, 2022 2:08 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
So exciting, finally Riko becomes a proper white whistle

Reg got some upgrades yayy ^.^

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 11, 2022 2:43 AM
Oct 2019
Holy shit i thought we gonna lose Maaa...

The Power of White Whistle/Prushka!!
Finally it's about time Reg coming back.
Aug 11, 2022 2:48 AM

Apr 2020
I can't help but nitpick some scenes in the anime that didn't hit that hard for me, I suppose its because i'm a manga reader. Anyway, the pace of the episode is fast but in a good way. I don't mind about the creepy stuffs as there will be a lot more to it in the upcoming episodes. Decent episode at least.
Aug 11, 2022 5:09 AM

Mar 2020
Sora_sol1 said:
I can't help but nitpick some scenes in the anime that didn't hit that hard for me, I suppose its because i'm a manga reader. Anyway, the pace of the episode is fast but in a good way. I don't mind about the creepy stuffs as there will be a lot more to it in the upcoming episodes. Decent episode at least.

they screwed up the prushka scene for sure, and fights were pathetic compared to manga
Aug 11, 2022 5:10 AM

May 2019
I feel so lost right now. I am a manga reader, but I hardly remember any of the stuff that happened in this episode from the manga? I only read up until volume 10, so is this something that happens after that? I thought I remembered this arc so vividly bc it's my favourite, but it has been a couple of years since then so apparently I have a few holes in my memory LMAO
Aug 11, 2022 5:12 AM

Mar 2020
Vepricose said:
I feel so lost right now. I am a manga reader, but I hardly remember any of the stuff that happened in this episode from the manga? I only read up until volume 10, so is this something that happens after that? I thought I remembered this arc so vividly bc it's my favourite, but it has been a couple of years since then so apparently I have a few holes in my memory LMAO

you don't remember white reg, prushka ghost and ugly bastard with dildo sword?

....granted, I forgot the ugly bastard too until I saw him again lmao
Aug 11, 2022 5:18 AM

May 2019
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
Vepricose said:

you don't remember white reg, prushka ghost and ugly bastard with dildo sword?

....granted, I forgot the ugly bastard too until I saw him again lmao

Yeah, I completely forgot all of that and the fight and I'm getting worried about my memory now LMAO
Aug 11, 2022 5:57 AM
Oct 2021
Some of the parts during the fight were a little difficult to follow due to their speed, however, it was a pretty good episode overall.
Aug 11, 2022 7:32 AM

Aug 2020
Just want to say this
DILF characters need more appreciation
Hot boys which are not Bishies also welcome
Aug 11, 2022 9:34 AM

Jul 2021
Overall, a pretty enjoyable episode. But I think there's a critical information they shared in such a subtle way that no one's talking about it. It was when they said that the sages won't react unless the membrane is broken. I wonder what membrane means here, maybe something related to the weird object shown at the end perhaps?
Aug 11, 2022 9:46 AM
Dec 2017
excited to see more of reg's origins
Aug 11, 2022 10:36 AM
Mar 2018
I love this anime!
Aug 11, 2022 11:30 AM
Dec 2019
Looks very different from season 1, the artstyle hange is noticable. Reg is darker and the backgrounds arent as detailed as season 1. Still a great show and right now its all just build up so the pacing is a bit slower than previously but i dont doubt the payoff will be huge.
Aug 11, 2022 11:37 AM

May 2017
Wow, this was quite an episode. I like that we're still worldbuilding this creepy village, where you earn respect in a sense based on your value. And Riko has finally found that sort of respect, running around and saving the village. She even sacrifices her hair to Majikaja, who looked extremely cool.

I was so happy to see Reg again, and it was because Prushka as the White Whistle helped Rika to call him❤️ I was curious why his skin was darker, and didn't notice his shining helmet until the one Sage appeared and the colour faded back to normal. Riko and Reg's relationship is really the saving grace for me. Reg is so precious and strong, I really love his character.

Slowly we are beginning to find out more about Irumyuui and what knowledge Vueko has, and exactly where Faputa comes from. The story seems quite grim, I read a few spoilers, and I'm looking forward to Riko's reaction to it all. And I feel really bad for Vueko, as she was part of the rebels who didn't want this to happen...but as it seems, that's how this village was created, as demented as it is, the village is mostly harmonious and safe. And when you're in the 6th layer, I guess there aren't that many places to choose from.

At the end we get the teaser from Vueko's inner thoughts, that Reg is a true citizen of the Golden City, which we have zero information on. Oh! I hope the next episode is another back flash to the Ganja team! I'm ready for some creepiness from our Thee Sages when they were still in their human forms.

Only one weird scene where the workshop villager who was working on the Prushka whistle who mentions how erotic it was to work on, and how once he finished he climaxed????? The director showed Riko walk away before he says this, but wtf man. The whistles are embodiments of actual people, why so nasty

Also, Riko with short hair is very cute
demisionAug 11, 2022 11:40 AM
Aug 11, 2022 12:07 PM
Jun 2022
demision said:
Wow, this was quite an episode. I like that we're still worldbuilding this creepy village, where you earn respect in a sense based on your value. And Riko has finally found that sort of respect, running around and saving the village. She even sacrifices her hair to Majikaja, who looked extremely cool.

I was so happy to see Reg again, and it was because Prushka as the White Whistle helped Rika to call him❤️ I was curious why his skin was darker, and didn't notice his shining helmet until the one Sage appeared and the colour faded back to normal. Riko and Reg's relationship is really the saving grace for me. Reg is so precious and strong, I really love his character.

Slowly we are beginning to find out more about Irumyuui and what knowledge Vueko has, and exactly where Faputa comes from. The story seems quite grim, I read a few spoilers, and I'm looking forward to Riko's reaction to it all. And I feel really bad for Vueko, as she was part of the rebels who didn't want this to happen...but as it seems, that's how this village was created, as demented as it is, the village is mostly harmonious and safe. And when you're in the 6th layer, I guess there aren't that many places to choose from.

At the end we get the teaser from Vueko's inner thoughts, that Reg is a true citizen of the Golden City, which we have zero information on. Oh! I hope the next episode is another back flash to the Ganja team! I'm ready for some creepiness from our Thee Sages when they were still in their human forms.

Only one weird scene where the workshop villager who was working on the Prushka whistle who mentions how erotic it was to work on, and how once he finished he climaxed????? The director showed Riko walk away before he says this, but wtf man. The whistles are embodiments of actual people, why so nasty

Also, Riko with short hair is very cute
it was full of power of Friend ship bullshit 😞
Aug 11, 2022 12:55 PM

Nov 2016
The main attraction this time was definitely the action. It was great to see villagers rayllying up for the battle and Reg's entrance was hype. Maaa was fortunately saved ^_^/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 11, 2022 4:46 PM

Mar 2020
SadKA03 said:
Overall, a pretty enjoyable episode. But I think there's a critical information they shared in such a subtle way that no one's talking about it. It was when they said that the sages won't react unless the membrane is broken. I wonder what membrane means here, maybe something related to the weird object shown at the end perhaps?

it's what they went through when they first entered the village
Aug 11, 2022 5:23 PM
Sep 2020
It's already the 6th episode of Season 2 Made in Abyss, we've reached the middle of the season, and I still have the feeling that this is just the beginning, although it cannot be hidden that now a lot is going on
> When the hero turns white, you already know he is serious.
> Vueko who is so damn cute all the time, I love every way she reacts when she's afraid of making some blunder or offending anyone.
> And Prushka as White Whistle, oh, I'm waiting for merch from it
Generally, so far the season is not disappointing and these 23 minutes are flying like Reg's fired hand
Aug 11, 2022 11:19 PM
Aug 2020
‎great episode but hope the next episodes will be better
Aug 12, 2022 3:59 AM

Jan 2021
LETSSSSSS GOOOOO MAA IS SAFE!!!!!!

MAA MAA MAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Aug 12, 2022 4:17 AM

Aug 2020
Damn there was a lot going on this episode and I love that about it.

I wonder what that thing at the end was. I'm guessing it was one of the Ganja adventurers in a condensed form or something.

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Aug 12, 2022 4:43 AM

Jun 2016
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
Hope they won't cut later scenes, too.

Unfortunately that's exactly what I would expect them to do and not just cuts but also censorship which is going to downgrade some important scenes to a rather significant degree.

NoumuAug 12, 2022 6:00 AM
Aug 12, 2022 4:48 AM

Jul 2008
I actually thought all the villagers in the village can’t die after what happened to Maaa but their fight against the hive creatures indicate otherwise.

So, Juroimoh immediately dies just after he shows up?
Aug 12, 2022 5:05 AM

Mar 2020
ShanaFlame said:
I actually thought all the villagers in the village can’t die after what happened to Maaa but their fight against the hive creatures indicate otherwise.

Juro is a special case, it will probably be explained later.

Some villagers can't die, some do die. It's narehate magic.

Noumu said:
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
Hope they won't cut later scenes, too.

Unfortunately that's exactly what I would expect them to do and not just cuts but also censorship which is going to downgrade some important scenes to a rather significant degree.

Shit like this is why I always recommend manga. The author has the will and guts to go with his own vision no matter how fucked up it is, the studio doesn't.
Aug 12, 2022 6:52 AM

Jul 2021
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
SadKA03 said:

it's what they went through when they first entered the village

Ahh, I see. And here I was thinking of so many other possibilities lol. Thansk for replying.
Aug 12, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 2016
10/10 episode. That creature was genuinely terrifying.
Aug 12, 2022 1:10 PM
Feb 2015
Finally Riko in short hair! She's so pretty

In the next episode we gonna see some of the disturbing story of the beginning of the narehate village. Better be ready for it guys.
Aug 12, 2022 3:02 PM

Jan 2019
I don't understand
Aug 12, 2022 3:54 PM
Oct 2015
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
Sora_sol1 said:

they screwed up the prushka scene for sure, and fights were pathetic compared to manga

why exactly was the Prushka scene messed up?
Aug 12, 2022 4:47 PM
Jun 2015
Not much happened. Shit animation
Aug 12, 2022 11:16 PM
Aug 2020
Nice one………….
Aug 12, 2022 11:31 PM

May 2021
So lets see, the use of that cliffhanger in last chapter was laughable, we all knew nothing was going to happen, then we got a mediocre fight with a ghost inspiring apparition like the old DBZ and Naruto (Just PEAK, lol), Riko cut her hair and apparently we need to be impressed by that incredible sacrifice, maybe she will end the season full Jada Smith and the wacky Riko being a capable commander is totally normal, yeah... It ends with Rueko sharing some information and I really hope next chapter is about the Ganja-flashback story, 3/10 episode and the season goes down to a 5.5/10 atm.
Aug 13, 2022 12:57 AM

Aug 2018
Finally we got to see some real action going around,

Nanachi really is a true thing of pure loyalty, I really really admire her as a character
Aug 13, 2022 4:22 AM
Jun 2022
Xenophon01 said:
So lets see, the use of that cliffhanger in last chapter was laughable, we all knew nothing was going to happen, then we got a mediocre fight with a ghost inspiring apparition like the old DBZ and Naruto (Just PEAK, lol), Riko cut her hair and apparently we need to be impressed by that incredible sacrifice, maybe she will end the season full Jada Smith and the wacky Riko being a capable commander is totally normal, yeah... It ends with Rueko sharing some information and I really hope next chapter is about the Ganja-flashback story, 3/10 episode and the season goes down to a 5.5/10 atm.
Yeah its soo cringe and Retarded ASF now Hope it be Beter
Aug 13, 2022 6:07 AM

Mar 2020
DukeofWalton said:
KuroNekoAlchemy said:

why exactly was the Prushka scene messed up?

happy mood instead of ominous and dark undertones, no foreshadowing for the price of relic use, reg's entry not cool enough, no clarification in art that prushka is a ghost/hallucination that only riko can see, and so on and so forth
Aug 13, 2022 8:53 AM
Jul 2018
Golden City, just what!! Is the Golden City's former Residents advance so much in biology they made the abyss like this? lol i might be saying nonsense
Aug 13, 2022 11:24 AM
Sep 2016
Episode was pretty pog.
Aug 13, 2022 11:41 AM
Oct 2021
fue el peor de todos
Aug 13, 2022 11:48 AM

May 2015
Thank god Maaaa is fine (sort of).
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 13, 2022 12:27 PM

Mar 2019
This series is simply brilliant theres no other way to describe it.
Aug 13, 2022 5:06 PM
Sep 2020
This anime is indeed a masterpiece of suspense, and the events are incredibly happening. We know that this anime has many misfortunes, but the most dangerous thing is how the writer makes this misfortune more gruesome and horrific for the characters, whether for the main or secondary characters.
Aug 13, 2022 7:16 PM
May 2022
What a wonderful and emotional episode
Aug 13, 2022 8:04 PM

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
Nanachi's loyalty is admirable.

I love the chemistry this episode and Mitty is easily becoming among one of my favorites in this season with her personality and overall character. I also think this episode did a decent job at its world fiction elements.

The difficult decision Riko had to make was also quite tense.

Hey Stark, this is the second week you've mentioned Mity but both time it sounds like you're talking about someone else. Do you know something the rest of us don't?

Regarding the episode, I have to wonder: isn't Faputa the hollow that Iruumyuui turned into? The little girl from the start of the season? So why does it sound like Vueko's talking about someone else now? I need this flashback episode ASAP.
Aug 14, 2022 12:29 AM

Jul 2008
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
ShanaFlame said:

Juro is a special case, it will probably be explained later.

Some villagers can't die, some do die. It's narehate magic.
Noted. Thanks for the heads-up.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2022

246 by Puncheon »»
May 29, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2022

407 by RubyDaly69 »»
May 18, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xenocrisi - Jul 6, 2022

251 by limberwisk »»
May 10, 8:22 AM

Poll: » Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Aug 17, 2022

286 by Matheus050 »»
Apr 22, 4:26 PM

Poll: » Made in Abyss: Retsujitsu no Ougonkyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xenocrisi - Jul 13, 2022

184 by asbest0sdust »»
Apr 20, 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.