Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 14, 2022 6:11 AM
Dec 2020
aktiwkunn said:
Fuhrer_Wrath said:

By that logic people who support the Yeagerists are the one's who will most enthusiastically support their country/Army if their Army is committing Genocide.

Only if the people being exterminated wanted to eradicate their whole existence.

But Eren is also killing people who don't want to do that. So that doesn't add up.
Mar 14, 2022 6:11 AM
Nov 2010
AnimeAndy said:
"Genocide is wrong!"
But the reality is that IRL most people will be pro-genocide of the enemy when it comes to conflict.

well, in reality, the group that genocides everyone is likely less powerful in the long run than the group that does not genocide everyone, due to potential productivity loss and higher costs to fight last remaining enemies who would fight to the death because there's no other choice. There's a reason why the typical Imperialism model has some genocides here and there but not everywhere, and also with heavy focus on trading.
Mar 14, 2022 6:25 AM

Apr 2021
Fuhrer_Wrath said:
aktiwkunn said:

Only if the people being exterminated wanted to eradicate their whole existence.

But Eren is also killing people who don't want to do that. So that doesn't add up.

Stop being a sore ass loser.
Go get a life or something
I love Monogatari Series
Mar 14, 2022 6:51 AM

Oct 2010
I don't hate the alliance, I just find them cringe because their reasons are trash of the filth, no sane individual would act against eren
Mar 14, 2022 6:58 AM

Oct 2021
Alliance really fucking killing their own friends to save people outside like wtf
Yesterday, you were the defeated.

What have you become today?

Mar 14, 2022 6:59 AM

Oct 2021
Ryuukou said:

Hope they infinity war this crap and make eren win.

Give up on your dreams and die.

Mar 14, 2022 7:00 AM
Dec 2020
aktiwkunn said:
Fuhrer_Wrath said:

Stop being a sore ass loser.
Go get a life or something

Yes the guy opposing genocide is a sore loser.
Well guess what,

Mar 14, 2022 7:22 AM
Dec 2019
Spektral_Beast said:
Alliance really fucking killing their own friends to save people outside like wtf
exactly. you worded it perfectly
Mar 14, 2022 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
I believe that Eldians should fight for Eldians and not against them. So yeah I dislike the alliance. I also dislike the Jaegerists btw. Eren is cool though.
Mar 14, 2022 8:55 AM

Jul 2015
Fuhrer_Wrath said:
aktiwkunn said:
People who like the alliance are the people who'll most likely stab their own army in the back if they're at a war with another nation because "War Bad"

By that logic people who support the Yeagerists are the one's who will most enthusiastically support their country/Army if their Army is committing Genocide.

We do.. there's something called war propoganda and we all fall to it.. War is one of the worst things to exist.. and yet almost every world has fought a war except few neutral.. why? Is it not the bad thing?

Its simply cuz they had too.. I'll be damned if someone doesn't supports their own country/army in the times of war.. a single person betraying could easily mean the end of his whole nation
Mar 14, 2022 8:57 AM

Dec 2019
Dhaarok said:
Think of it in modern day terms. NATO = Cringe alliance. Eldyia = Russia. The alliance will get whats coming to them.
How the hell do you have a pfp of Yang but still defending authoritarianism, fascism and genocide lol.
Mar 14, 2022 9:08 AM

Jan 2016
UkRs said:
alliance is basically made up of people who betrayed their own people.. and that's about it..

They are traitors killing their own people because they consider their own people to be of less value than of others..

So much of this is just wrong. Where did they ever say they consider their own people to be of less value? They simply don't want Eren to commit mass genocide, because they believe everyone has a right to live. Wtf is wrong with that?

And if you really think about it, they aren't betraying anyone. The Yaegerists are a different group from the Survey Corps. No member of the alliance was ever truly a Yaegerist - Jean briefly was with them but not because he agreed with them. The Yaegerists are quite literally the original traitors for staging an insurrection, bombing the general of the military, and assassinating or attempting to assassinate every other high-ranking officer of the military... You aren't a traitor for going against a traitorous group. Especially when that traitorous group is attempting to aid in mass genocide.
Mar 14, 2022 9:08 AM

Dec 2019
Spektral_Beast said:
Why do one's friends matter more than anyone else? It's babybrain thinking like that which causes conflict in the first place.

It's kinda baffling that adults need to be told that genocide is bad and that trying to stop it is inarguably the correct position to take here.
Also the number of people who seem to unironically think that people should choose who or what they fight for based on shared race/ethnicity instead of what's right.

Can't do a "neither side is right/wrong" argument when the story clearly spells out that Eren and the Yegerists are in the wrong here.
Mar 14, 2022 9:11 AM

Apr 2013
JesseBoi said:
Why do one's friends matter more than anyone else? It's babybrain thinking like that which causes conflict in the first place.

Did you just ask why people like their friends more than random strangers?
Mar 14, 2022 9:17 AM

Dec 2019
Gator said:
JesseBoi said:

No, I asked "Why do one's friends matter more than anyone else?"
Mar 14, 2022 9:19 AM
Jul 2018
They often give you a deep insight in their real life opinions about the worth of other people's lives and politics as well. From my experience.
Mar 14, 2022 9:19 AM

Jun 2016
This is not simple good guys vs evil genociders, right? it's more like team genocide one vs team genocide two. some people are saying team one is worse because...what? population? and the alliance people are basically saying yes, we will destory our trump card and leave our nation's lives and livelihoods in the mercy of team genocide two (the same people who started the war)
Mar 14, 2022 9:26 AM

Oct 2021
JesseBoi said:
Gator said:

pretty much the same thing
damn these guys are idiots

Mar 14, 2022 9:29 AM

Apr 2013
JesseBoi said:
Gator said:

The answer is the same though and quite obvious.
Mar 14, 2022 9:33 AM

Jun 2016
JesseBoi said:
Gator said:

I mean probably for the same reason that most people would rather save their pets life over a stranger's life. this is not a very complicated concept, yes, we're civilized and we care about each other (for the most part) but when it comes to life and death, we've some certain priorities, and that's fine.
Mar 14, 2022 9:33 AM

Dec 2019
rottenaylar said:
This is not simple good guys vs evil genociders, right? it's more like team genocide one vs team genocide two. some people are saying team one is worse because...what? population? and the alliance people are basically saying yes, we will destory our trump card and leave our nation's lives and livelihoods in the mercy of team genocide two (the same people who started the war)
Stopping a genocide of almost everyone in the world is the correct and preferable position regardless of your motivations, intentions or some perceived "hypocrisy."

There's is no chance of Eren not killing everyone if he's not stopped but there is a chance of the world leaving Eldians alone after Eren's been stopped = stopping Eren is inarguably the correct position to take.

Even if Eren is stopped and the world decided to oppress Eldians again after that (which would be bad) stopping Eren would still have been the right thing to do. Because just like Isayama had to spell out to the audience: genocide is wrong.
Mar 14, 2022 9:52 AM

Dec 2019
Gator said:
JesseBoi said:

Spektral_Beast said:
JesseBoi said:

rottenaylar said:
JesseBoi said:

I mean probably for the same reason that most people would rather save their pets life over a stranger's life. this is not a very complicated concept, yes, we're civilized and we care about each other (for the most part) but when it comes to life and death, we've some certain priorities, and that's fine.
I phrased the question pretty simply and distinctly so I don't know if you're just missing the point or arguing in bad faith.

I understand why people WOULD care more about their friends than people they don't know, it's called bias (which is bad). The question was "why SHOULD your friends matter more than anyone else." So the question was not whether people do or do not think this way, it's about the morality of said mindset.

The answer is obviously that there is no legitimate reason why your friends matter more than anyone else in the world. Bias is bad and people should try to understand each other and be more empathetic about the world as a whole instead of basing their decisions and socio-political positions on the assumption that they and the people they know matter more than anyone else.

This whole series is about how an "us vs them" mentality is bad and extremely destructive yet some people still have trouble grasping that.
Mar 14, 2022 9:59 AM

Oct 2021
JesseBoi said:
Gator said:

Spektral_Beast said:

rottenaylar said:

I phrased the question pretty simply and distinctly so I don't know if you're just missing the point or arguing in bad faith.

I understand why people WOULD care more about their friends than people they don't know, it's called bias (which is bad). The question was "why SHOULD your friends matter more than anyone else." So the question was not whether people do or do not think this way, it's about the morality of said mindset.

The answer is obviously that there is no legitimate reason why your friends matter more than anyone else in the world. Bias is bad and people should try to understand each other and be more empathetic about the world as a whole instead of basing their decisions and socio-political positions on the assumption that they and the people they know matter more than anyone else.

This whole series is about how an "us vs them" mentality is bad and extremely destructive yet some people still have trouble grasping that.

Didn't read + Get fucked + Ratio + Don't ping me

Mar 14, 2022 10:05 AM

Dec 2019
Spektral_Beast said:
JesseBoi said:

Didn't read + Get fucked + Ratio + Don't ping me
You shouldn't have bad takes if you can't defend them lol.
Mar 14, 2022 10:06 AM

Nov 2016
Based on many replies one can deduce that most of them are edgy keyboard warriors without a single sound argument.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 14, 2022 10:09 AM

Feb 2021
Humans are individuals, we're an individualistic species, as such any individual has his own hierarchy of importance, be it things or humans. That very reality creates a legitimate reason to prefer your own son to someone else's son, and prefer your friend to some stranger. Because you are you and you like what you like, and you don't live to make others happy, you live to make yourself happy. That's a good thing. I can prefer an apple to orange because it tastes better, i'm a human being, i'm allowed to do that. I know that fact makes some "individuals" very unhappy, but you know what, i'm very happy to make those "individuals" very unhappy. Thank god i'm human.
Mar 14, 2022 10:17 AM
Feb 2018
Xilver said:
Humans are individuals, we're an individualistic species, as such any individual has his own hierarchy of importance, be it things or humans. That very reality creates a legitimate reason to prefer your own son to someone else's son, and prefer your friend to some stranger. Because you are you and you like what you like, and you don't live to make others happy, you live to make yourself happy. That's a good thing. I can prefer an apple to orange because it tastes better, i'm a human being, i'm allowed to do that. I know that fact makes some "individuals" very unhappy, but you know what, i'm very happy to make those "individuals" very unhappy. Thank god i'm human.

Jeez,finally someone that can phrase it beautifully like you, i was trying to say this a lotta time but yea i cant phrase it better like you just did, fam.
Mar 14, 2022 10:29 AM

Dec 2015
I remember that I was trying to defend this fanbase last year but reading this thread, AoT fans really deserve the hate they get.
Mar 14, 2022 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
JesseBoi said:
Gator said:

Spektral_Beast said:

rottenaylar said:

Look at your own question again, you asked "Why do one's friends matter more than anyone else?". There is no "should" in that question at all. But even if there was, the answer is still stupidly easy.

If your best friend and a mass murderer are on the brink of death and you can only save one of them, there is an obvious choice which makes sense. Do you wanna say that you would think even two seconds about who matters more to you?
Mar 14, 2022 12:53 PM
Dec 2020
UkRs said:
Fuhrer_Wrath said:

We do.. there's something called war propoganda and we all fall to it.. War is one of the worst things to exist.. and yet almost every world has fought a war except few neutral.. why? Is it not the bad thing?

Its simply cuz they had too.. I'll be damned if someone doesn't supports their own country/army in the times of war.. a single person betraying could easily mean the end of his whole nation

There's a difference between war and genocide.
The Germans supoorted the Nazi regime commiting genocide against the Jewish population with the same logic. But no one considers it right.

A Genocide is one of the biggest crimes that can be committed against humanity. And they happen when a regime is supported by it's people in doing it.

I guess we just have a difference of opinion. If my country ever commits genocide even against it's enemies. I will oppose. And I will do everything in my power to stop them.
Mar 14, 2022 12:55 PM
Nov 2021
light_straight said:
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Anime demography is 16 year olds, who don't realise preventing world genocide is more important than playing friends. Ofcourse, they hold friendships on a pedestal over rationality, just like dumb shonen protagonists do.
MunkeeMan said:

I don’t necessarily hate the alliance but I hate how the story is trying to make it seem like they’re the definitive good guys. They literally got an Avengers shot an episode ago.

Good guys? Here we see their friends calling them traitors when they have to kill them. Last episode, we saw Yelena giving them their crime lists.

This show is screaming at you at every second that there are no good guys. Or maybe it's my fault that I expect rationality.

You must have forgotten how much the show wants us to believe Eren is completely wrong or has no ground to rightfully stand by shoving the fact that he’s about to commit genocide down our throats every second of every damn episode. Don’t get me wrong, of course I don’t think genocide is the answer but the MCs getting a taste of the wrong things they’ve done doesn’t really mean much when in the grand scheme, where we treat everyone else as the bad guys besides a little handful of characters because at least they have names.

It annoys me because so many people truly believe the story of AOT is being told through a completely grey lens and that there aren’t any heroes or villains but that clearly isn’t true.
Mar 14, 2022 1:13 PM
Sep 2012
Alphonae said:
Are you implying that the people of paradis have a greater right to live than those living outside the walls?

Yes.

[15 character limit blah blah blah]
Mar 14, 2022 1:14 PM

Sep 2021
Yeah man it's impossible to understand why anyone would dislike this shounen-y avengers team up that everyone saw coming from a mile away.
Mar 14, 2022 2:02 PM
Aug 2020
Alphonae said:
Are you implying that the people of paradis have a greater right to live than those living outside the walls? Despite the fact that both groups are victims of war.

I'm not even gonna beat around the bush anymore.

If you're this deep into the story and still look at it through an "Us" Vs "Them" lens, you're an embarrassment.

I understand not liking the plot armour, I understand thinking the pacing is clanky, I understand disliking the sudden change in pace, but I'll never understand being mad at the alliance for not wanting people to die. Especially considering the fact that Paradis is safe for atleast a century by this point.

Edit- I'm not neccessarily saying you *should* like the alliance, nor am I saying you should dislike the yeagerists.

All I'm saying is why hold such a narrow-minded outlook on the show. Both sides are just fighting for what they believe is correct. As simple as that.

people outside the walls would put everyone from paradis in concentration camps in the blink of an eye morality left the show in liberio it's kill or be killed
Mar 14, 2022 3:05 PM
Feb 2022
Spektral_Beast said:
Ryuukou said:

Hope they infinity war this crap and make eren win.

Give up on your dreams and die.

I have watched Parasyte. What about it?
Mar 14, 2022 3:11 PM
Feb 2022
k0rvus said:
UkRs said:
alliance is basically made up of people who betrayed their own people.. and that's about it..

They are traitors killing their own people because they consider their own people to be of less value than of others..

So much of this is just wrong. Where did they ever say they consider their own people to be of less value? They simply don't want Eren to commit mass genocide, because they believe everyone has a right to live. Wtf is wrong with that?

And if you really think about it, they aren't betraying anyone. The Yaegerists are a different group from the Survey Corps. No member of the alliance was ever truly a Yaegerist - Jean briefly was with them but not because he agreed with them. The Yaegerists are quite literally the original traitors for staging an insurrection, bombing the general of the military, and assassinating or attempting to assassinate every other high-ranking officer of the military... You aren't a traitor for going against a traitorous group. Especially when that traitorous group is attempting to aid in mass genocide.

It's not a traitorous group, you brainlet. It's the will of the common people as well. I would say, they're in the majority. And it's quite expected.
They wouldn't want to live under the barrel of Marlyean shotgun.
Mar 14, 2022 4:16 PM

Aug 2017
nexuro01 said:
Story writing along with alliance formation goes to shit

>Pie scene
>Whole alliance formation was rushed af
>There’s no split between ex scouts
>Connie gives zero fucks about working with Pieck who helped gas his village and turned his mother into titan
>Levi is obsessed with monke but he gives zero fucks about working with Annie
>Reiner gets trashed around, meanwhile Annie gets queen treatment

There is even more absurd shit coming but i don’t wanna spoil anything

Levi working with Annie is awful considering she killed his entire squad in S1 and he never mention them again.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 14, 2022 7:30 PM

Mar 2019
MunkeeMan said:
light_straight said:
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Anime demography is 16 year olds, who don't realise preventing world genocide is more important than playing friends. Ofcourse, they hold friendships on a pedestal over rationality, just like dumb shonen protagonists do.

Good guys? Here we see their friends calling them traitors when they have to kill them. Last episode, we saw Yelena giving them their crime lists.

This show is screaming at you at every second that there are no good guys. Or maybe it's my fault that I expect rationality.

You must have forgotten how much the show wants us to believe Eren is completely wrong or has no ground to rightfully stand by shoving the fact that he’s about to commit genocide down our throats every second of every damn episode. Don’t get me wrong, of course I don’t think genocide is the answer but the MCs getting a taste of the wrong things they’ve done doesn’t really mean much when in the grand scheme, where we treat everyone else as the bad guys besides a little handful of characters because at least they have names.

It annoys me because so many people truly believe the story of AOT is being told through a completely grey lens and that there aren’t any heroes or villains but that clearly isn’t true.

Scouts still have doubts if they should kill eren or not, unlike marleyans. It is a grey lens. Eren doing genocide is also totally understandable. He believed in military for 3 years, and nothing happened. The fact that many people agree with him and still support yeagerists means he's not blatantly shown as a villain. The only ones who have doubts and holes is alliance, and killing their own, not because they are the good guys (Falco is the only good guy there). It's because the cost of peace eren is bringing is too much(somehow people still fail to comprehend this) Even then, you can never separate man from violence. So this peace might never even come.

I can't think of any one way this conflict could be more grey than it already is. If you can, please give me any path story should've taken to be more grey. Any example, you can change entire history.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Mar 14, 2022 8:04 PM
Jul 2018
rottenaylar said:

Why wouldn't it be enough to attack Marley's military bases then? In what world is it necessary to kill millions of people, who are just living there and aren't involved in any conflict. They are not on any side.
The whole manga is rather about to end the the cycle of hatred between nations and people.
Mar 14, 2022 10:51 PM
Feb 2020
rottenaylar said:

how to pin ur post so that every dumbass alliance fan can understand? ur post literally explain everything,every problem of this clown alliance.

_Maneki-Neko_ said:
rottenaylar said:

Why wouldn't it be enough to attack Marley's military bases then? In what world is it necessary to kill millions of people, who are just living there and aren't involved in any conflict. They are not on any side.
The whole manga is rather about to end the the cycle of hatred between nations and people.

even with his good post that really straight to the point explain everything u still saying that,why wouldnt it be enough to attack "marley bases",how about the rest of "world alliance" bases then? forget about that part?? its not "marley vs eldian/eren",this is "ENTIRE WORLD(including marley) want to GENOCIDE eldian ppl(including eren) who genocide them first with his "Walking nuke" aka rumbling,is that not clear enough?
and just FYI,war,including the infamous nuke of hiroshima and nagasaki didnt attack the base,u know why? well go think about it,same like any other bombing from other battle,they dont just attack "military Base",look like u dont know about war then.

end the cycle of hatred is cool if its make sense,trying to end cycle of hatred with a literal walking nuke destroying the world? any sane author know it will be hard to write that,and surprise,isayama FAILED HARD.
Mar 14, 2022 11:07 PM

Jan 2016
ft45 said:
k0rvus said:

It's not a traitorous group, you brainlet. It's the will of the common people as well. I would say, they're in the majority. And it's quite expected.
They wouldn't want to live under the barrel of Marlyean shotgun.

But at the beginning, they were not at all in the majority. It was a small sub-sect of the army that literally assassinated its high-ranking officers. That is treason by definition.
Mar 14, 2022 11:25 PM

Oct 2015
Because what the Alliance is doing is basically enabling the Marley's, which is in my opinion, worse faction than the Yeagerists.
Dhaarok said:
Think of it in modern day terms. NATO = Cringe alliance. Eldyia = Russia. The alliance will get whats coming to them.

Slava Rossiya! 🇷🇺
Mar 14, 2022 11:41 PM
Jul 2018
Ok. Idk what to say next. Really.
Mar 15, 2022 12:21 AM
Jul 2018
The alliance wants diplomacy with the rest of the world because they want to live without killing everybody else
The jaegerists want to destroy the rest of humanity because they want to save their race

People who hate alliance probably don't believe in diplomacy and think war is the only choice

I personally think the point of the series is to try to end the circle of violence, try to come to agreement with the other part even if it hurts, if you have to confront the killings of both parts, admit your errors and try to condone the others

Jaegerist opted for the "easy" choice and just ignore the other's suffering, hating is easier than forgiving and mediate
The alliance don't want people who happen to be on the other side of the border to suffer consequences and their own people the burden of being part of the race that destroyed humanity
Mar 15, 2022 12:47 AM
Mar 2018
WigoSas said:
The alliance wants diplomacy with the rest of the world because they want to live without killing everybody else
The jaegerists want to destroy the rest of humanity because they want to save their race

People who hate alliance probably don't believe in diplomacy and think war is the only choice

I personally think the point of the series is to try to end the circle of violence, try to come to agreement with the other part even if it hurts, if you have to confront the killings of both parts, admit your errors and try to condone the others

Jaegerist opted for the "easy" choice and just ignore the other's suffering, hating is easier than forgiving and mediate
The alliance don't want people who happen to be on the other side of the border to suffer consequences and their own people the burden of being part of the race that destroyed humanity
Literally the declaration of war declaimed this opinion. Diplomacy failed and war is the only choice left. It’s not an “easy” choice, it’s the only one
Mar 15, 2022 1:49 AM
Jul 2018
Gloomy-eyes said:
WigoSas said:

Literally the declaration of war declaimed this opinion. Diplomacy failed and war is the only choice left. It’s not an “easy” choice, it’s the only one

Diplomacy hasn't even been tried, they attacked because they feared Eren. The only nation that had diplomacy with Eldia was Hizuru, and both had advantages with with alliance

Marley was ok with not "attacking" Eldia (they were sending titans, but it's not a real war) as long as their ruler was from the royal family. When there was a new government in Eldia and the founding titan was in Eren control, they prepared to attack the island and never tried to speak with the leaders in Paradis

There was never diplomacy between Eldia and Marley, they attacked to prevent the other one from attacking first
Mar 15, 2022 2:29 AM

Jul 2020
ultragabriel said:
I hate the alliance

I hate the alliance
Mar 15, 2022 3:00 AM
Mar 2018
WigoSas said:
Gloomy-eyes said:

Diplomacy hasn't even been tried, they attacked because they feared Eren. The only nation that had diplomacy with Eldia was Hizuru, and both had advantages with with alliance

Marley was ok with not "attacking" Eldia (they were sending titans, but it's not a real war) as long as their ruler was from the royal family. When there was a new government in Eldia and the founding titan was in Eren control, they prepared to attack the island and never tried to speak with the leaders in Paradis

There was never diplomacy between Eldia and Marley, they attacked to prevent the other one from attacking first
Lol. There was never one because there was no hope of talking at all. If there was there would be no genocide, heck Tybur would not act to persuade the world to treat Eldians like enemy either. They wanted Founding titan and that doesn’t change one bit whether who is the ruler of Paradis. At the end they continue being a bunch of hopeless pacifists then Marley will continue to “attack”(not war, since that’s how you see it)

Also, when did we start sympathizing with Marley here? Like they treat Eldians less than animals. Genocide is wrong ofc but morality should not even be the topic when it’s come to survival
Mar 15, 2022 4:09 AM
Jul 2018
Gloomy-eyes said:
WigoSas said:

Lol. There was never one because there was no hope of talking at all. If there was there would be no genocide, heck Tybur would not act to persuade the world to treat Eldians like enemy either. They wanted Founding titan and that doesn’t change one bit whether who is the ruler of Paradis. At the end they continue being a bunch of hopeless pacifists then Marley will continue to “attack”(not war, since that’s how you see it)

Also, when did we start sympathizing with Marley here? Like they treat Eldians less than animals. Genocide is wrong ofc but morality should not even be the topic when it’s come to survival

It's not that they don't have hope to discuss, it's that they didn't even bother to try. They supposed Eren was going to destroy the world, so they prepared for it. They supposed he was going to do the rumbling, so they asked for other nations' help

Marley tried to retrieve the founding titan only because Grisha entered Paradis, menacing the status quo. They couldn't enter the country because of the risk of the rumbling from the royal family, but Eren disrupted the equilibrium and took control of the founding titan, putting at risk humanity's existence as he could activate rumbling whenever he wanted.

Then, how can you expect sympathy from someone if you can't show it for him? Literally eldians have the potential to be killing machine, even if they don't want it. Titan are difficult to kill so average people would stand no chance against them and also the eldian empire has enslaved all the world for 2 thousand years, how can you expect the rest of the world to be ok with them? With that kind of argument no one gets want they want.

"The hopeless pacifist" have the possibility that no one gets to risk their lifes. If Paradis got an agreement with the world (not just Marley), the world wouldn't have a reason to fear eldians anymore as they could control the titan question and nobody become a titan. Instead they chose not to confront anyone, out of fear, hate and whatever, and war broke out. All because they feared and hated, instead of being rational
Mar 15, 2022 6:51 AM
Sep 2021
Wtf guys.
I'm gone for a day and the next thing I see, you people are having a war of your own here
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Apr 3, 2022

551 by aaltairs »»
Sep 14, 6:11 PM

» Does AoT have the most toxic fandom? ( 1 2 3 )

unpredictablech_ - Mar 1, 2022

108 by Zayar2005 »»
Aug 30, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 20, 2022

431 by kfk »»
Aug 29, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 6, 2022

302 by flokigoat »»
Aug 25, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Who suffered the most? (2nd one)(manga readers)

ViViD_AI - Feb 2, 2022

30 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 22, 10:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.