Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 2022 6:04 PM
Jun 2019
Did they use CGI in this episode?
Feb 20, 2022 10:10 PM

Mar 2014
I am speechless and stunned...as this episode is aesthetically beyond the universe...way farther.
Feb 21, 2022 5:52 AM

Sep 2018
JustTrustMe said:
Did they use CGI in this episode?

It's in every episode.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 21, 2022 9:39 AM
Oct 2020
The whole scene in music room means everything and wholesome
A place where Hebimori let Akebi see her guitar performance
Concidence with Erika secretly plays piano alone ( seems like none of them knows that she could play it)
Akebi found out new pov about Erika side.
Feb 21, 2022 6:46 PM

Aug 2018
This episode is actually pure fucking Kinographic.

There are so few anime tackling the reality of talentless and hardworking beginners which aren't hidden prodigees or with rushed training montages as so many shonens do, especially here in realistic disciplines like music and sports it brought tears to my eyes to see these girls struggle to such basic things but they consider huge accomplishement as any beginner would when trying a new hobby or passion. As an aspiring artist and learning japanese I cannot relate more to this. (Ping Pong treat this theme as well)

The whole had a really indie animated short vibe it could easily be feature at Animator Expo or Annecy, if we remove the artistic direction of anime (which we shouldn't) it would even be award worthy by mainstream audiences.

Forehead girls truly makes the best girls i have to say.
Feb 23, 2022 5:51 AM

Dec 2018
Man that was so good

Oshizu wrote a love song about her and Akebi fooling around together. Even admitting her love for her in the lyrics, singing "I love you" serval times! Awwwwwww the little lesbian lovebirds are so cute together,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Akebi has added another wife to her growing lesbian harem =) Awesome epsiode

Feb 23, 2022 6:43 PM
Original Denjin

Nov 2008
Pre_Yum said:
A new day... a new character who gets introduced in the show who's gonna be friends with Akebi eventually. LOL. She's still so cheerful and amazed with anything new she sees, it's cute. This time, Shizu who loves music but like many others can't play the guitar very well. Also, gotta say Akebi's quite flexible. Well, we saw that in earlier episodes as well.

Another thing I noticed was that one guitar practice scene was pretty impressive and accurate. Some things are relatable, to say the least, and everyone's trying their best in this anime towards something that they aim for. Good episode.

Yes, and both of my uncles and one of my cousins also plays the guitar, so I can relate to what that Shizu girl was trying to do. In fact, if one of them saw this episode, they would really get a kick out of it. Amazing accuracy!

And yes, it’s great to see everybody aiming for something and seeing them working on it. And that obviously gave that Shizu girl in the motivation to learn that song for Akebi. So yeah, very good episode, can’t wait to see what the next one will bring.
Feb 27, 2022 9:25 AM

May 2015
So a gyitar girl this time
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 1, 2022 1:14 PM
Feb 2022
Hebimori progreso mucho
Mar 8, 2022 10:51 AM

Apr 2015
Near perfect execution
Mar 28, 2022 12:00 AM

Apr 2021
I really loved this episode!!!! Especially the song Hebimori-san played!!!! That was awesome imo.
May 4, 2022 5:21 AM

Mar 2013
I'm really glad to see Hebimori, Oshizu to have a renewed passion for her guitar. She is quite adorable now! 👏👏👏 Good job Akebi! Your character is inspiring others! I really like her! More "pure" inspiration!
Joel77 said:
Especially the song Hebimori-san played!!!!

It gradually became good while whe was singing, I wonder what's the title of her song and do you think it is available and being sold? 😍
CrazyButNot4UMay 4, 2022 5:24 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 4, 2022 5:41 AM

Apr 2021
astralkill00 said:
I'm really glad to see Hebimori, Oshizu to have a renewed passion for her guitar. She is quite adorable now! 👏👏👏 Good job Akebi! Your character is inspiring others! I really like her! More "pure" inspiration!
Joel77 said:
Especially the song Hebimori-san played!!!!

It gradually became good while whe was singing, I wonder what's the title of her song and do you think it is available and being sold? 😍
The song was "Cherry" by the band Spitz. You can refer to forum post #27 in this thread. I'm not sure whether you can buy it, but I guess you could find more about that by visiting their Youtube channel.
May 4, 2022 6:03 AM

Mar 2013
Joel77 said:
astralkill00 said:

The song was "Cherry" by the band Spitz. You can refer to forum post #27 in this thread. I'm not sure whether you can buy it, but I guess you could find more about that by visiting their Youtube channel.

Okay, thanks! I appreciate it!
P.S. I was actually hoping to get an album of her singing the song she sang in this episode. 😅
CrazyButNot4UMay 4, 2022 6:09 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 25, 2022 7:04 PM

Jul 2015
Perhaps better to ignore it but the dad's comment on Kizaki's hands being pretty was weird.

Animation was already good but this episode really stood out in not only in that but also music wise (for example when Kizaki played the piano).

Jul 5, 2022 1:10 AM

Nov 2013
I like these two roomies Hebimori and Togano. They are so chill and kinda realistic. I like how they support and care about each other.
Akebi is actually pretty annoying. Of course her actions helped Hebimori a lot, but still, she keeps invade to people's personal spaces.
GvendolineJul 5, 2022 1:30 AM
Oct 14, 2022 10:03 PM

Jan 2010
I really liked this episode. Loved Mai's metaphor of trying to shoot a basketball too far away as a beginner, and instead choosing to start close to the net and working your way back. It was great seeing Oshizu slowly learn the guitar, as well as Akebi encouraging and supporting her with that boundless optimism.
Jan 24, 2023 8:49 AM

Nov 2015
best episode so far!
Jan 29, 2023 8:25 PM

Dec 2022
my musician's soul forces me to say this is the best episode yet
Feb 26, 2023 12:20 PM
Sep 2007
Yep, playing guitar (especially for a newbie) is hard. The singing was nice.
May 4, 2023 10:33 PM
Oct 2020
Ah, that elusive F chord! Any episode with this much guitar is an automatic 5 star for me. Loved it!
Jun 27, 2023 10:31 PM

Apr 2021
I wanna learn something new!
Aug 15, 2023 9:50 PM

Nov 2022
In regards to music, I think Akebi should learn how to sing instead of playing an instrument. I have a feeling she would be very good at it, plus it would compliment her acting in the drama club the best.
Oct 6, 2023 5:16 AM
Mar 2020
Each episode is about celebration of life. Nuff said
Jan 22, 1:08 AM

Jul 2019
I can't get over how beautiful this anime is!
Apr 24, 12:10 PM

Sep 2021
the animation in this episode is insane, especially at the piano scene, absolutely beautiful choreography and directing
Goodnight, Punpun 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

98 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 2:45 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2022

151 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 2:30 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2022

241 by RGreatDanton »»
May 24, 1:18 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

149 by kixann »»
Apr 26, 2:11 PM

» If every Anime made like this everybody in the world will love Anime

Naveen6662246 - Feb 25

14 by Serafos »»
Mar 10, 10:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.