Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
I'm Standing on a Million Lives
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 24, 2021 9:14 PM
Feb 2021
chronotl said:
this show isn’t getting any better than the last season tbh, was interested to see what they would deliver but my expectations were failed, mediocre show but ima see it thru, hopefully it improves, plus why tf were they crying over a comrade they barely knew, his death also seemed so forced like their reactions. also blond hair dude lame, and when tf is the mc gonna become op, normally i don’t like that trope but they need it to save this show.

Because they're high schoolers? A guy they knew and liked just died in front of them after they'd gotten to know him, you don't think that would make some teens feel sad? I'd think that would be a pretty normal reaction to seeing someone you were getting to know be brutally killed in front of you.
Jul 25, 2021 10:59 AM

Oct 2008
That last part about the "heroes" and the "villains", let that be a lesson to everyone:
In a war, of course, you have acceptable and unacceptable things, but there is no "good" or "bad"... they are just sides...
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Jul 25, 2021 4:11 PM

Nov 2013
i noticed Naruto's voice this episode, but for sure wasn't expecting the dattebayo at the end LOL
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Jul 26, 2021 1:25 AM

Feb 2019
why & how did they get naruto's voice actor to be the game master lol
Jul 26, 2021 4:02 AM

Jun 2016
The heroes appear to be somewhat in control of the situation, although it's not that hard when the orcs don't seem to have a battle plan put together. I guess they are merely a distraction so that the queen orc can complete her goal.

Ryce, my dude, ya should have seen that coming. Were you not paying attention to the orc fight in episode 2. Sheesh. I saw his death coming a mile away the moment the episode opened with his flashback.

Jul 26, 2021 7:52 AM
Jun 2019
I've read the manga long ago, (probably after 2 episode of season 1) I know what about to happen but damm,this is good , despite the below average animation(it give the vibe that they don't have much budget), it actually better than most Isekai anime(probably due to the source material being good in the first place), I wonder how much better this would be if given better animation and sound track, the directing is already good tho
Jul 26, 2021 9:27 AM

Mar 2020
Yeah the Orc Queen's seiyuu is Kujira. When the Orc Queen is talking all I can hear is Orochimaru.

Game Master's seiyuu changes every episode since season 1. And today guest is Takeuchi-san! Nanadaime what are you doing here!
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jul 26, 2021 4:57 PM
Mar 2015
what the hell was this episode, low budget animation, almost no ost, meaningless scenes and the new voice of the GM by "naruto"
Jul 27, 2021 11:36 AM

Jun 2013
Criticiza said:
Goes to show how perspective is key to situations, the villagers are indeed the evil ones considering they're breaking their own promise. RIP my boy, he's gone to meet his friends
A promise made under duress...the Orcs invaded and started eating them FFS.
Stay Young and Watch Anime......el psy congroo
Jul 27, 2021 2:11 PM

Dec 2016
It wouldn't be "100-man[...]" without Yuusuke's morally sketchy logic.. and honestly I don't know if author have plan for this or just thinks he is making Yuusuke smart.

Or maybe it will be revealed that originally this island belongs to orcs and then for some reasons orcs agreed for humans to live on island by giving them their "cows" and there was never eating humans?

Sokah said:
Welcome to SJW logic where being fascist and attacking innocents makes you anti-fascist protectors of innocents.

ngl your comment made me laugh, good job. I couldn't imagine that someone could hammered words "SJW" and "fascist " harder but you showed me that I was wrong. xD
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.105/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.182/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.99/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.11/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.74/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.61/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Jul 27, 2021 9:36 PM
Jan 2021
I read the manga up the anime at the moment should I wait with the anime or just read past manga readers help me out???
Jul 27, 2021 10:55 PM
May 2016
This is getting dumb, something the first season managed to avoid.
Aug 8, 2021 7:09 PM

Jun 2013
MenchiK1 said:
This is getting dumb, something the first season managed to avoid.
Agreed, good thing we have other titles that don't make the same mistakes....
Stay Young and Watch Anime......el psy congroo
Sep 20, 2021 8:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
RIP Ryce that's sad... the orcs are OP
Oct 2, 2021 6:01 AM

Jul 2015
Rip Ryce, even if he was weak against the orcs at least he showed bravery which Yuka and Kusue never could. I find it weird with how Yotsuya says the orcs aren't the bad guys as clearly they started this whole mess by eating the islanders hence the latter proposed the pact.

Jan 1, 7:19 PM
Sep 2017
Why didn't they at least attempt to heal Ryce? They healed other characters.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2021

47 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 8, 1:16 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

34 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 20, 1:26 AM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

41 by DebiPS »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:09 PM

Poll: » 100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatteiru 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2021

75 by dhell26 »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:17 PM

» This is konosuba if it took itself seriously.

xsilicon9 - Aug 23, 2023

9 by Piromysl »»
Aug 27, 2023 2:08 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.