Forum Settings
Forums

Is there an isekai that was so incredibly bad you couldn't stand it?

New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 29, 2020 3:46 PM

Dec 2017
Isekai Cheat Magician.

I mean look at the title, those 3 keywords in a title.
Dec 29, 2020 3:48 PM

Nov 2008
Animaniaig said:
Chiibi said:

Prove that Bookworm is "garbage". I'm sorry you can't appreciate sophisticated stories like that...maybe you are just too immature. :|

Bookworm aside, I find it extremely ironic that you mention someone else being immature and sophisticated stories whilst liking Angels of Death which is both immature and unsophisticated.

Angels of Death is a JOSEI series so you can eat my ass. :)

Dec 29, 2020 3:55 PM

Oct 2008
For me it was the Mom goes with her son in another world.
Dec 29, 2020 3:56 PM
Sep 2020
Chiibi said:
VsauceDealer said:

you didn't really prove me wrong, those are all garbage

Prove that Bookworm is "garbage". I'm sorry you can't appreciate sophisticated stories like that...maybe you are just too immature. :|

Did you really call me immature for not liking garbage anime? OMEGALUUUUUL
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Dec 29, 2020 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
VsauceDealer said:
Chiibi said:

Yes, and since Bookworm is a seinen anime, that is, for adults, it makes sense that a child such as yourself cannot appreciate it.

I said "PROVE THAT IT'S GARBAGE"...but you didn't watch it so you cannot actually prove anything. You're just screaming "GARBAGE! GARBAGE!" like a toddler.

Dec 29, 2020 4:07 PM
Sep 2020
Chiibi said:
VsauceDealer said:

Yes, and since Bookworm is a seinen anime, that is, for adults, it makes sense that a child such as yourself cannot appreciate it.

I said "PROVE THAT IT'S GARBAGE"...but you didn't watch it so you cannot actually prove anything. You're just screaming "GARBAGE! GARBAGE!" like a toddler.

whatever you say dude, made my day with these jokes
Attack on titan final arc makes game of throne season 8 look like a MASTERPIECE.

isayama is fucking incompetent clown
Dec 29, 2020 4:14 PM
Jul 2017
For me I could not stand konosuba and I don’t even remember why I couldn’t lol maybe the characters
Dec 29, 2020 4:14 PM

Nov 2008
VsauceDealer said:
Chiibi said:

whatever you say dude, made my day with these jokes

...you're like 12 years old, aren't you?

Why can't you answer my question; "what makes Bookworm garbage?"

...you didn't see one second of it, did you?

Dec 29, 2020 4:18 PM

Aug 2020
BakedpotatoChips said:
2Birds1Stoned said:
Every Isekai sucks one way or another period
lmao it sounds like you've just given up on the genre

Kinda have to be honest. It's all the same. I mean, do something a little innovative than just throwing the same old blend of romance & magic in a brand new world
Dec 29, 2020 4:22 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Kenzolo-folk said:
i can sense an unbearable isekai before i start it, so luckily that hasnt happened

sike, Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World was the most boring, generic thing next to isekai magician

But Kimisen is not an isekai lmao...
Dec 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Nov 2008
2Birds1Stoned said:
BakedpotatoChips said:
lmao it sounds like you've just given up on the genre

Kinda have to be honest. It's all the same. I mean, do something a little innovative than just throwing the same old blend of romance & magic in a brand new world

Bookworm is about economics and politics. That's why it's too smart for our friend VsauceDealer, here. :/ he's the same as that two-year-old yelling 'POOP!!! POOP!!" while adults are trying to watch a good movie.

Dec 29, 2020 4:23 PM

Aug 2020
Chiibi said:
2Birds1Stoned said:

Bookworm is about economics and politics. That's why it's too smart for our friend VsauceDealer, here. :/ he's the same as that two-year-old yelling 'POOP!!! POOP!!" while adults are trying to watch a good movie.

Pass the crack please..

It's getting embarrassing now
Dec 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Nov 2008
I'm JUST saying if you want something innovative and new, Ascendance of a Bookworm definitely is just that. xD

Dec 29, 2020 4:26 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Konosuba

Ugh that was the worst one I have ever seen, unfunny and cringey.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 29, 2020 4:28 PM
Aug 2017
Check the list, I'll read and watch the most trash isekais. But isekai cheat magician was just so unbearably bad that I wanted to punch my monitor, at least make the girls hot man.
Dec 29, 2020 5:58 PM

Apr 2020
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
Kenzolo-folk said:
i can sense an unbearable isekai before i start it, so luckily that hasnt happened

sike, Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World was the most boring, generic thing next to isekai magician

well damn, extra sike, it aint even an isekai .
lmao.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2020 6:00 PM
Jan 2018
Chiibi said:
Animaniaig said:

Bookworm aside, I find it extremely ironic that you mention someone else being immature and sophisticated stories whilst liking Angels of Death which is both immature and unsophisticated.

You don’t realise how little that means do you? Kaguya-sama is a Seinen, Try Knights is a Josei, Black Bullet is a Seinen even Non-Non Biyori is a Seinen meanwhile things like Nana are Shoujo. All those tags represent are the magazines the source material was serialised in nothing more.
Dec 29, 2020 6:08 PM
Apr 2013
Nice how everyone just uses this thread as an excuse to bash on isekai again. Zero no Tsukaima? Was actually quite fun, and if the author didn't die before it was finished might've even gotten a good ending. Slime datta ken? Showed that even as a slime the genre can still be fun and had quite a few good moments. SAO? Brought probably thousands of new fans into the community, and definitely had quite a bit going on which haters want to overlook.
The worst I've seen so far are obviosly Isekai Cheat Magician and Arifureta though. There were still SOME enjoyable parts about it, but gosh, those shows really needed some touchups.
Dec 29, 2020 6:09 PM

Sep 2020
BakedpotatoChips said:
Azuchi said:
Well, I dropped Log Horizon... was that even an isekai?
Otherwise, I dislike SAO, which seems more like half isekai?
Re-zero however, sucks so damn much thanks to the non-stop crying guy. But I haven't dropped it yet.
Rising of the shield hero however, was quite good, I dislike drama extremely much, but it was not that bad.

Re: Zero, i still haven't finished season one... It gets alot more hype than it lives up to. I don't love it but i dont hate it either. Subaru just needs to quit simping and acting like an idiot (idk if thats possible but...). AND SAO krbfiuwb4fubw8rufbw8ufg so the first half i didn't hate, just the formatting was cringe af but like i could go money brain stupid times and watch the show and enjoy it (to a certain extent). BUT THE SECOND HALF *barfs* soooooooo baaaaaaaaad, and even better *come closer*...... *wispers into your eyeballs* "i, bakedpotatochips, watch the second season" SCREEEEEEECHHH that second season was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO garbage, if you thought the elf arc thing was bad SAO season 2 (guns gale online) really delivers the true meaning of g a r b a g e *splarkle*

Are you having a stroke? You ok bud. . .
Dec 29, 2020 6:11 PM

Nov 2008
Animaniaig said:
Chiibi said:

You don’t realise how little that means do you? Kaguya-sama is a Seinen, Try Knights is a Josei, Black Bullet is a Seinen even Non-Non Biyori is a Seinen meanwhile things like Nana are Shoujo. All those tags represent are the magazines the source material was serialised in nothing more.

I don't give two fucks; Angels of Death is a satirical series that parodies horror genre and otome game cliches; it was never trying to be "sophisticated" in the first place; it's just "fun", and your logic of "a person can't possibly enjoy a sophisticated show when they like this OTHER show" is incredibly ridiculous...also I never ASKED for your stupid opinion anyway...doesn't look like YOU even watched the show?

There's nothing "immature" about a story of
ChiibiDec 29, 2020 6:28 PM

Dec 29, 2020 6:28 PM

May 2020
Rinrinka said:
Konosuba

Ugh that was the worst one I have ever seen, unfunny and cringey.

Completely agree with everything you said
Dec 29, 2020 6:33 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
Kenzolo-folk said:
AlexPaulLEWZ said:

lmao.

sike! you thought I got r/wooshed?

Yeah totally HAHAHAHA
Dec 29, 2020 6:35 PM

Apr 2020
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
Kenzolo-folk said:

lmao.

sike! you thought I got r/wooshed?

Yeah totally HAHAHAHA

no the sike was sarcasm for my stupidity, lmao. i wasnt r/wooshing you 😂
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2020 6:59 PM
Feb 2017
Azuchi said:
Re-zero however, sucks so damn much thanks to the non-stop crying guy. But I haven't dropped it yet.

Might be a bait?

Azuchi said:
Rising of the shield hero however, was quite good, I dislike drama extremely much, but it was not that bad.

Definitely a bait lmao

Seriously though, people who use the criticism "He cries too much" don't actually have any valid points and are just plain stupid.
Dec 29, 2020 7:04 PM

Sep 2020
I'm not an Isekai fan so I haven't watched many.

Re:zero is the one that made me suffer the most. I dropped it like 3 times, but I continued to watch hoping something will get better but NOPE.

I think @wakenowakane explained it very well
Dec 29, 2020 7:06 PM

Sep 2018
Isekai wa Smartphone was very awful. It`s ending pissed me off. I hate seeing harem endings since I view all the chics as cucks who do not give a shit if they are just 1 of many girls for the mc. Lmao
Dec 29, 2020 7:56 PM
Apr 2020
Lubba_ said:
BakedpotatoChips said:

Re: Zero, i still haven't finished season one... It gets alot more hype than it lives up to. I don't love it but i dont hate it either. Subaru just needs to quit simping and acting like an idiot (idk if thats possible but...). AND SAO krbfiuwb4fubw8rufbw8ufg so the first half i didn't hate, just the formatting was cringe af but like i could go money brain stupid times and watch the show and enjoy it (to a certain extent). BUT THE SECOND HALF *barfs* soooooooo baaaaaaaaad, and even better *come closer*...... *wispers into your eyeballs* "i, bakedpotatochips, watch the second season" SCREEEEEEECHHH that second season was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO garbage, if you thought the elf arc thing was bad SAO season 2 (guns gale online) really delivers the true meaning of g a r b a g e *splarkle*

Are you having a stroke? You ok bud. . .

I think im good, im just a chaotic person sometimes :) ERRRPPP *kisses you softly* "th-th-thank you for your concern senpai..." *blushes vigorously* "i must go now..." *turn and runs away into the night*
Dec 29, 2020 7:59 PM

Jun 2020
I've only seen one isekai and yes, it was so incredibly bad I couldn't stand it. Sword Art Online.
Dec 29, 2020 8:09 PM
Apr 2020
wakenowakane said:
BakedpotatoChips said:

I think im good, im just a chaotic person sometimes :) ERRRPPP *kisses you softly* "th-th-thank you for your concern senpai..." *blushes vigorously* "i must go now..." *turn and runs away into the night*

I must say you're acting very kawaii right now bakedpotatochips kun *blushes*

oh no... ive started something, i think its awful but it could be incredible.
Dec 29, 2020 8:13 PM

Nov 2008
@BakedpotatoChips

HEH? You thought GGO arc was worse than Alfheim's? Why? You're the only person I've seen say that...I mean I love SAO and I. hate. Alfheim. so. much.

GGO has a good heroine and villains at least...

Dec 29, 2020 8:13 PM

Aug 2018
VsauceDealer said:

Try this one instead. It's great.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/153/Juuni_Kokuki
Dec 29, 2020 8:15 PM
Sep 2017
isekai cheat magician. it's like they weren't even trying lol
Dec 29, 2020 8:22 PM

Jun 2020
Animaniaig said:
Well soon it’ll be Redo of a Healer for being even more edgy and worse incel bait than Shield Hero was. It’ll be fun to see the edgelords and incels defend it from “snowflakes” when it airs though.

Redo of the Healer isn't even an Isekai, it's reincarnation and time travel, there's no Isekai element in Kaiyari

AquaBlue-sama said:
No game no life was the worst i've ever watch, i couldn't stand the annoying siblings.
Redo the healer is also going to be the worst,

Again.. Redo isn't an Isekai.

GoZha said:
I've only seen one isekai and yes, it was so incredibly bad I couldn't stand it. Sword Art Online.

SAO is not an isekai....
Arin-sanDec 29, 2020 8:39 PM

I said keep your hands on the table
Dec 29, 2020 8:24 PM

May 2020
That phone isekai I've said I've hated for tons of times
Dec 29, 2020 8:24 PM

Nov 2008
epidemia78 said:
VsauceDealer said:

Oh, he won't listen to you; "it's isekai so it's garbage"....that's all his puny mind is capable of thinking.

I'm not digging that bright orange skin of the heroine though...this artstyle looks ugh xD

Better off watching Escaflowne or something...but zoomers will complain "it's too ollllllllllllld" like babies.

Dec 29, 2020 8:30 PM

Jun 2020

All of those are fine but.... High School prodigies? I mean.. that was unanimously called bad. I wouldn't use that as an example of good Isekai.

Dec 29, 2020 8:34 PM

Dec 2016
Chiibi said:
epidemia78 said:

Oh, he won't listen to you; "it's isekai so it's garbage"....that's all his puny mind is capable of thinking.

I'm not digging that bright orange skin of the heroine though...this artstyle looks ugh xD

Better off watching Escaflowne or something...but zoomers will complain "it's too ollllllllllllld" like babies.

Don't do that. Escaflowne helped solidify my attraction to furries... ;_;

Dec 29, 2020 8:38 PM

Sep 2020
Guys stop trash talking "Rise of the shield hero", its not everybody's cup of tea, and if we are talking about the worst isekai I have ever seen it would "Conception".
I am a useless student of society.
Tests are my body and Grades are my blood.
I have done over a thousand assignments.
Unseen by teachers,
nor done properly.
Yet, those hands shall never hold an outstanding grade.
So, as I pray...
Unlimited Homeworks.
Dec 29, 2020 8:48 PM

Jun 2020
Arin-san said:

GoZha said:

SAO is not an isekai....

Kirito gets transported to another world, and it inspired all of the isekai tropes that would come after. Close enough
Dec 29, 2020 9:08 PM

Jun 2020
GoZha said:
Arin-san said:

SAO is not an isekai....

Kirito gets transported to another world, and it inspired all of the isekai tropes that would come after. Close enough

It's true that the description of Isekai is vague, it says "Another world" but it doesn't mean which world. BUT, here is the thing. In SAO Kirito and friends DON'T get transported, they willingly go to a game world, in which their body is still on Earth, but their mind is on that game world. They are temporarily trapped in that world, after the first arc they can go back to that world and come back again whenever they want. That isn't how Isekai works. In Overlord, the MC got transported to the game world, but in all those anime and manga where MC gets trapped in a game world, the game world becomes real, something that doesn't happen in SAO. If Kirito going full dive is Isekai, then the latest Oculus VR that came out which allows players to fully immerse themselves onto the game, can also be called an Isekai. That is NOT how Isekai works. Isekai literally means another world but the game world isn't another world, it's a game. Unless that game world becomes real (Like in Overlord) the game world IS a game world, a bunch of coding, NOT another world.

Just because SAO inspired all the Isekai tropes doesn't make SAO an Isekai. That logic is invalid. "Close enough" isn't an answer.

Dec 29, 2020 9:13 PM

Jun 2020
Arin-san said:
GoZha said:

It's true that the description of Isekai is vague, it says "Another world" but it doesn't mean which world. BUT, here is the thing. In SAO Kirito and friends DON'T get transported, they willingly go to a game world, in which their body is still on Earth, but their mind is on that game world. They are temporarily trapped in that world, after the first arc they can go back to that world and come back again whenever they want. That isn't how Isekai works. In Overlord, the MC got transported to the game world, but in all those anime and manga where MC gets trapped in a game world, the game world becomes real, something that doesn't happen in SAO. If Kirito going full dive is Isekai, then the latest Oculus VR that came out which allows players to fully immerse themselves onto the game, can also be called an Isekai. That is NOT how Isekai works. Isekai literally means another world but the game world isn't another world, it's a game. Unless that game world becomes real (Like in Overlord) the game world IS a game world, a bunch of coding, NOT another world.

Just because SAO inspired all the Isekai tropes doesn't make SAO an Isekai. That logic is invalid. "Close enough" isn't an answer.

1) The first arc was unbearable anyway
2) People generally accept SAO as an isekai, so I'm willing to use that definition because
Arin-san said:
It's true that the description of Isekai is vague.
3) Why do you care so much about the semantics? This is like debating whether SnK is shounen or seinen or whether Avatar is an anime. The definition and the definition's criteria are variable, so just read my answer and move on
Dec 29, 2020 9:18 PM

Jun 2020
wakenowakane said:
GoZha said:

2) People generally accept SAO as an isekai, so I'm willing to use that definition because
3) Why do you care so much about the semantics? This is like debating whether SnK is shounen or seinen or whether Avatar is an anime. The definition and the definition's criteria are variable, so just read my answer and move on

I will say this that Avatar is NOT an anime. Anyone who says that avatar is an anime needs some serious spanking.

I wouldn't call Avatar an anime with my definition of the word anime, but if you're talking to a Japanese person, they probably would consider it to be one with the way that the word is usually used over there
Dec 29, 2020 9:23 PM

Nov 2008
Arin-san said:

All of those are fine but.... High School prodigies? I mean.. that was unanimously called bad. I wouldn't use that as an example of good Isekai.

Well, he said "shitty garbage self-insert harem" and High School prodigies ISN'T that. I'm not saying it was good. xD

@GoZha what was "unbearable" about SAO's first arc? It was fine? o_O

Dec 29, 2020 9:24 PM

Jun 2020
wakenowakane said:
GoZha said:

I wouldn't call Avatar an anime with my definition of the word anime, but if you're talking to a Japanese person, they probably would consider it to be one with the way that the word is usually used over there

If Avatar is an anime then so The Amazing world of Gumball, gravity falls, Ben 10, teen titans, shrek, etc. an anime as well. You can't just say that Avatar is an anime and the others are not. Get rekt by facts and logic

Lmao I didn't say that. My point is that the words "cartoon" and "anime" basically switch definitions when used in Japan. The way that the Japanese use cartoon is to refer specifically to American animation, like how we use anime to specifically refer to Japanese animation. The Japanese would consider The Amazing World of Gumball to be both a cartoon and an anime. They would consider Death Note to be an anime but not a cartoon.
Comprende?
Dec 29, 2020 9:29 PM

Jun 2020
Chiibi said:
@GoZha what was "unbearable" about SAO's first arc? It was fine? o_O

Every character sucked, Kirito x Asuna sucked, the way that the plot progressed sucked, the fights sucked.

If you enjoyed it then good for you. You didn't feel like you wasted your time. But aside from a certain yaoi that I watched, this is my least favorite anime.
Dec 29, 2020 9:32 PM

Jun 2020
GoZha said:
Arin-san said:

Arin-san said:
It's true that the description of Isekai is vague.

Okay so after losing the debate you're asking me why do I care about it so much. Yeah.. Yeah...! Why care about anything! Let people believe anything they want! That makes sense!

Attack on Titan is NOT a seinen, it's a shounen because it was published in a Shounen magazine that targets Shounens.
Avatar is NOT an anime because it was made by a Western studio, made for the western audience.
Sword Art Online is NOT an Isekai because it doesn't fulfil the requirements to be an Isekai.

"The first arc was unbearable anyway" So? And what is that supposed to prove? No like legit, tell me, what does you not liking the first arc prove literally anything?

"People generally accept SAO as an isekai, so I'm willing to use that definition because" Oh yeah, the classic "A lot of people do it so I will do it as well" you know I just love to use that card when I'm out of valid arguments.

Dec 29, 2020 9:35 PM

Jun 2020
Arin-san said:
GoZha said:

Okay so after losing the debate you're asking me why do I care about it so much. Yeah.. Yeah...! Why care about anything! Let people believe anything they want! That makes sense!

Attack on Titan is NOT a seinen, it's a shounen because it was published in a Shounen magazine that targets Shounens.
Avatar is NOT an anime because it was made by a Western studio, made for the western audience.
Sword Art Online is NOT an Isekai because it doesn't fulfil the requirements to be an Isekai.

"The first arc was unbearable anyway" So? And what is that supposed to prove? No like legit, tell me, what does you not liking the first arc prove literally anything?

"People generally accept SAO as an isekai, so I'm willing to use that definition because" Oh yeah, the classic "A lot of people do it so I will do it as well" you know I just love to use that card when I'm out of valid arguments.

Lol you're so mad for no reason. Chill out. It seems like you're just mad that I don't like the show that took your anime virginity. Oh well. I'm done here
Dec 29, 2020 9:36 PM

Jun 2020
GoZha said:
wakenowakane said:

If Avatar is an anime then so The Amazing world of Gumball, gravity falls, Ben 10, teen titans, shrek, etc. an anime as well. You can't just say that Avatar is an anime and the others are not. Get rekt by facts and logic

Lmao I didn't say that. My point is that the words "cartoon" and "anime" basically switch definitions when used in Japan. The way that the Japanese use cartoon is to refer specifically to American animation, like how we use anime to specifically refer to Japanese animation. The Japanese would consider The Amazing World of Gumball to be both a cartoon and an anime. They would consider Death Note to be an anime but not a cartoon.
Comprende?

I'm very tired of people who don't know anything about Japanese, see something on the internet and go around preaching it. I'm just... tired. The Japanese know very well to differentiate between what is an anime and what is a western cartoon, though they call it an anime as well, they know it's not a traditional anime. Just like how in certain countries including mine, people call everything animated a cartoon, including anime, but they know the difference between the variations of those cartoons. Just because Japanese people call every animation an anime doesn't mean we get to call it as well because Japanese people call every animation an anime for the sake of ease of pronunciation, something that is irrelevant to people who aren't Japanese.

Dec 29, 2020 9:38 PM

Jun 2020
Arin-san said:
GoZha said:

Comprende?

I'm very tired of people who don't know anything about Japanese, see something on the internet and go around preaching it. I'm just... tired. The Japanese know very well to differentiate between what is an anime and what is a western cartoon, though they call it an anime as well, they know it's not a traditional anime. Just like how in certain countries including mine, people call everything animated a cartoon, including anime, but they know the difference between the variations of those cartoons. Just because Japanese people call every animation an anime doesn't mean we get to call it as well because Japanese people call every animation an anime for the sake of ease of pronunciation, something that is irrelevant to people who aren't Japanese.

Holy shit dude. Chill. We literally agree. Who are you arguing with? I was just explaining semantics. Thanks for explaining more in depth? I guess? Idk man. It hasn't been the biggest joy talking to you. Have a nice day/night wherever you are
Dec 29, 2020 9:44 PM

Jun 2020
wakenowakane said:
GoZha said:

Comprende?

Bruh the Japanese refer to every cartoon as "anime" itself. They don't call it cartoons as we do. lol are you a boomer? Also don't use spanish por favor I don't understand it though I could easily use google translate.

Bruh you just restated the exact same thing that I said but reworded it differently. You can rest easily tonight because I never called Avatar an anime. Also the boomer meme is dead and idk what it'd have to do with what we're talking about. Adios amigo
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Tried going to reddit to discuss Anime, worst decision ever. ( 1 2 3 )

kriissyy12 - Jul 4, 2022

106 by billybub »»
3 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Yesterday

65 by Lost_Viking »»
16 minutes ago

» Which anime could be classified as "Technically isikai?"( Another place but same world)

Ratris_Decision - 8 hours ago

7 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
35 minutes ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - Today

20 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
38 minutes ago

» Favorite Sports Anime ?

tchitchouan - May 25

43 by NiceCorn »»
45 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.