Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 15, 2020 8:46 PM
Jul 2014
A lot of growth happened in these few episodes and I'm so looking forward to seeing how karasuno comes together again with the new skills and techniques they've been practicing for.

I really wonder what Ushiwaka's answer was to Hinata's question about what he thinks about when he receives the ball.
It's cool that Hinata isn't intimidated or afraid to ask questions or admit he doesn't know something. That's the only way to get stronger/smarter.

During the matches we saw Kageyama participate in, you could see he was nervous but still enjoying himself. That one setter guy still puts me off tho.. i don't like him.... although i like how the coach mentioned how a skilled setter can make other players feel like they are better than they are since that's exactly what we've been seeing with kageyama and hinata thus far. I guess the coach mentioned it then because that blonde undercut kid set for kageyama to spike, but i don't like how it inferred that kageyama was overestimating how good he felt himself getting >:(
also that blondie has no right saying kageyama should switch to spiking D:< i hope this isn't foreshadowing that kageyama will lose some confidence in his setting skills.....

it was nice to see turnip kun still holding onto the whole incident in middle school with not going for kageyama's sets and trying to put the past behind him. that was a cute scene uwu
Even though it still haunts Kageyama, it serves as a reminder for him to always be mindful of his attitude and helps him to become a better teammate. I hope it doesn't come back to haunt him at the worst times.
Feb 17, 2020 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
So, we’ll get some matches in the remaining episodes, or at least I hope so.
Feb 17, 2020 8:53 PM

Nov 2019
Pretty dope 5/5 episode
It's nice to see our chaotic duo have learned from their different experiences at their camps
Mar 8, 2020 3:17 AM

Jul 2016
Ant161718 said:
FMmatron said:

Indeed.

Nice episode. Now I'm hyped for the Date Tech match and there's nothing better than watching this to prepare myself.

Aaaaand

Go! Go! Let's Go! Let's Go! Dateko!
Wow, an hour straight about them cheering up, lol!

I clicked play, watched for few rounds and started scrolling, went to the bathroom and could still hear it going on from upstairs, came back down, thinking it was on a loop, lol, nope, clip's an hour long, haha.
Apr 4, 2020 10:59 AM

Dec 2019
Well at least we can see them play a "match" i hope so...
                                                         🖤   

Apr 5, 2020 2:56 AM

Oct 2019
i've been really noticing the drop in quality and it just distracts me from the actual content. -_-

--

👏 hyped for 2022 lockdown 👏
👏 all good things come in threes 👏

- - ✽ - -
Apr 9, 2020 8:41 PM

Feb 2013
We are finally back to the normal trainings.
May 19, 2020 3:11 AM

Jul 2013
Will there be an actual official game in this season? Practice match with Date Tech will probably take a few episodes, damn, yeah this season will end right before that tournament starts, it's gonna be a fucking cliffhanger. I just know it.
Jun 12, 2020 7:20 PM
May 2020
I was expecting to get some character development from the dude they defeated in Season 3! Hinata even went over to ask him about how he played! Such a missed opportunity! Still, it was great to see Hinata and Kagayama together again.
Jun 14, 2020 2:36 PM

May 2018
It's actually scary how much Hinata learned as a ball boy :o
Jul 30, 2020 6:17 AM

Feb 2018
Finally, Hinata and Kageyama are back on the track on their rivalry and the Karasuno is once complete again. The training camp of the 3 was pretty successful especially for Hinata.
And Kageyama having no sense of direction and that farewell didn't go well lol.
I guess the upcoming training matches on the month remaining until Spring tournament will show how come Tsukishima, and the two have improved a lot with the 5-day training camps and also for the whole of Karasuno team which surely improved too.
Sep 2, 2020 6:35 AM

Jun 2020
oh god..... someone.... control kunimi's tongue pls LOL he's sticking it out again SO CUTE

that ending scene was so cute. i love their relationshipfriendship.

atsumu had way too little screen-time........

i really loved these few episodes. i did not find them boring at all. hinata remains so likeable & adorable, i love his expressions whenever he is in awe/being inspired. i'm glad he has learned much from the practice even tho he didn't play. both he & kageyama's growth are amazing to watch.

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Sep 20, 2020 12:25 PM

Aug 2020
I don't know why but last season I despised Shiratorizawa and now I absolutely love them this season. We got way more background on them last season yet now I wish we could see them more. Glad we got some moments with Ushijima and Tendou. Also can't wait for the practice game against Date Tech. I feel like we haven't got much content on them and I want to learn more about that team. :)

Apr 13, 2021 9:54 AM

Mar 2015
Looks like we're moving on from the training camps next!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
May 8, 2021 5:58 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't expect this training arc to end so soon but its better than being unnecessarily long. I think the next match is going to be good!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 8, 2021 5:58 PM

Aug 2017
I didn't expect this training arc to end so soon but its better than being unnecessarily long. I think the next match is going to be good!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 16, 2021 7:40 AM

Apr 2021
Finally training camps over....it was great time there tho....that moment when kageyama and hinata saw each other and started running made me laugh hard...the bois are still the same :)
Apr 25, 2022 8:26 AM

Dec 2020
So the training camps are over. These 5 episodes were fantastic. I really liked that we focused on Hinata's development. Also, we got some Ushiwaka and Tendou scenes so that was really great.

So now we are back to practice matches and it is Karasuno vs Date Kogyo!

Also, yes, Hinata can indeed fly even higher :)
That was a beautiful ending to the episode.
Sep 6, 2022 10:31 PM
Nov 2020
it was uhhh cool yea it was cool :P
Jan 31, 2023 1:18 PM

Mar 2019
And it's over! I wonder who that best spiker in that magazine was, back in season 2. We've seen the 2nd best one in this training camp, but not the best which was weird. Wish we got more focus on that special training camp.

Glad to see Kageyama and Hinata together again.

Also I'm worried about how Atsumu told Kageyama that he should be a spiker, I feel like it will get to him in a way or another. Just like with Hinata and that moment when he bumped into Asahi.
Alex_TheForestJan 31, 2023 1:23 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 9, 2023 3:04 AM
Jun 2023
I don't know what to say. As a Vietnamese viewer, I like it.
Aug 25, 2023 6:23 AM

Dec 2007
so the first part of the training arc had been ended. man, that was nice change of pace and character development.
though between kageyama and hinata, i felt that hinata development was much more.
i'm actually more excited to see how much hinata improved in the dateko match, than the fact they are facing dateko again. (probably the best karasuno's enemy out there)

lol @ the minute they met was awesome xD
User-NameAug 25, 2023 6:27 AM
Oct 27, 2023 10:57 AM
Jul 2017
tobio saying hinata can fly even higher than the silver dude

tobio is going to come back with a power up, let's see how everyone else do as well

excited for all the practice games coming up leading to the tournament
Nov 12, 2023 1:57 PM

Jan 2021
Is that dude with the white hair really the Little Giant?
Jun 8, 4:47 PM
Feb 2024
ahhhh the training camps endeddd
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

110 by YeiYeiSenpai »»
Sep 5, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2020

161 by nirererin »»
Aug 10, 10:46 PM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2020

178 by iamsnakeuu »»
Jun 11, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

95 by iamsnakeuu »»
Jun 11, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Haikyuu!!: To the Top Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

94 by iamsnakeuu »»
Jun 11, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.