Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2019 5:20 AM
Dec 2019
GETTING GOOSEBUMPS DURING THE FIGHT AND BOY, THAT CHARACTER IS SO LOVING, YOU BUILD UP SUCH A CHARACTER FOR DISPOSING , DIDNT READ MANGA SO A LITTLE HOPEFUL
Dec 28, 2019 5:32 AM
May 2016
And people were saying this season had better direction than season 3... Lol... Man, what a bummer, they underwhelmed with the Red Riot/Fatgum vs Rappa fight and now they reduced one of Mirio's strongest moments ever into a slideshow.
Oh well, it looks like Bones are at least saving the budget for MP100's 3rd season, fits that the superior shounen gets the better treatment.
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1577536421076.webm
LITERALLY
A
SLIDESHOW
This is just fucking embarrassing. I was willing to hold back all my criticism on the way this arc had been handled in terms of its underwhelming animation in the hopes they were saving the best for the best moments, but seriously? An actual slideshow? How can anyone fucking excuse this shit? Seriously, I expected way better from Bones. Seriously seems like this season got shafted in favor of the movie getting all the talented animators and worthwhile cuts, what a fucking joke. And if that's not the case then it's even more pathetic that they've cut corners on arguably one of the best highlights of this entire arc.
Never thought I'd say the manga version of this arc seems way, way fucking better right now but hey that's where we are.
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
I am going to say something weird

The "Animation" part is just a part of an "animated" show, not the most important one. If people only care about animation then there is no reason for this medium to exist, or to create interesting story/characters who actually *Blend* with the animation style
Gintama doesn't have crazy animation, and it doesn't need it(Crazy Sakuga would ruin it)
Am i trying to be defensive? No, i don't even think i am a huge fan of MHA, i am just tired of people whining about animation, from OPM S2 (negatively) to Demon Slayer(positively)

Were S2 and S3 animated better? Yes
Do i care? No

What about the episode?
Like always, i watch MHA for the writing, world building and storytelling
And, like always, i liked all of it, Mirio is a great character and some consequences will be felt
Animation wise? I thought it was good, especially the slideshow part, a quirkless guy shouldn't fight with cfazy flips or incredible action, he is just a normal dude, the most important part was the meaning behind it

I will never ever understand this logic when it comes to anime skimping out on the animation aspect of a fucking animated show, may as well just film someone flipping through the manga while the voice actors read out their lines and play music at certain scenes if it's that easy to please some of you people.
ModernoirDec 28, 2019 5:50 AM
Dec 28, 2019 5:35 AM
Nov 2016
I haven't watched the episode yet, I will watch it later but they still fucked up the animation in this fight? man this season sure suck-ass compared to the previous seasons.

If I watch the episode and I'm left unsatisfied with it then I'll be sure to lower the rating on this crap, this season was a disgrace, they are obviously saving their budged for the movie and not season 4.
Dec 28, 2019 5:37 AM
May 2016
miros said:
Kami_sama_ said:

There should be some sort of continuation on the way though, since there is more manga-content to be covered.

not really there is like what less than 10 chapters in the manga left and nothing much happen in those

maybe if they reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly stretch it

Not true at all, they can easily wrap up MP100 in a short 3rd season or 2 OVAs.
Dec 28, 2019 5:38 AM
Sep 2019
Lemillion going all out! Awesome episode
Dec 28, 2019 5:55 AM

Oct 2017
A good way of removing Lemillion, the biggest obstacle in Midoriya's #1 hero rank in the future. The author did a good job on removing him very nicely.
Dec 28, 2019 5:56 AM
Jul 2014
xShinigami3125 said:
Is it just me or was this episode pretty weak visually ?
I mean the final clash was just a slide show and the animation in the entire episode was rather limited, also correct me if I m wrong, but did they reuse that shot of the glowing fist from the earlier seasons?

No just you and a bunch of stupid people like you.
miros said:
xShinigami3125 said:
I mean the final clash was just a slide show and the animation in the entire episode was rather limited, also correct me if I m wrong, but did they reuse that shot of the glowing fist from the earlier seasons?

Yes it's kidda weak and also yes the did reused

No they didn't you blind idiot.
Dec 28, 2019 6:00 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
xShinigami3125 said:

miros said:

Here comes the fanboy calling everyone who disagrees that BNHA isn't the best thing since sliced bread childish insults. Grow up and stop deluding yourself, for someone who acts like they know a lot about animation you're doing a ridiculously bad job at hiding how much of a rose-tinted view you have on this series.
Please, spare us your single digit-IQ creative retorts and defend this. http://i.4cdn.org/a/1577536421076.webm
ModernoirDec 28, 2019 6:04 AM
Dec 28, 2019 6:09 AM

Sep 2014
Boku no PowerPoint academia
Dec 28, 2019 6:14 AM
Dec 2015
The slideshow fight kinda cheesed me, but damn is Mirio amazing or what
Dec 28, 2019 6:18 AM

Mar 2018
This the most visually underwhelming, ambition-lacking episode of MHA.

This fight was THE highlight of the arc, one of the best moment of the whole manga.

The problem is not that they butchered it, I'm pretty sure anime only will enjoy the hell out of it. It's just that they made it a fucking 1:1 adaptation, with little to no sakuga.

Like, didn't they see what Mirio's quirk could offer in terms of choreography ? Couldn't they have expanded on it a bit ?

But the cherry on the fucking cake what that god-awful slideshow of Mirio fighting quirkless. I actually teared up from how bad it was.

For six months we were told that the schedule was great, and for the most memorable moment of the arc they made one of the worst work of adaptation. And I know for sure that this god damn movie is to blame.

This definetly sounds like I'm overreacting, and I won't deny it, MHA's a huge part of my life, and the anime has proven so many time that it could turn an awesome scene into a legendary one. But this time, it failed hard.
Dec 28, 2019 6:19 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Devil_Food said:

Here comes the fanboy calling everyone who disagrees that BNHA isn't the best thing since sliced bread childish insults. Grow up and stop deluding yourself, for someone who acts like they know a lot about animation you're doing a ridiculously bad job at hiding how much of a rose-tinted view you have on this series.
Please, spare us your single digit-IQ creative retorts and defend this. http://i.4cdn.org/a/1577536421076.webm

dicecop said:

And the usual suspects are right on cue. To show their lack of knowledge all because they want to childishly hate on a popular shounen anime. But thanks for showing that you browse 4chan I guess.
Dec 28, 2019 6:21 AM
Jul 2014
Florent3571 said:

This fight was THE highlight of the arc, one of the best moment of the whole manga.

The problem is not that they butchered it, I'm pretty sure anime only will enjoy the hell out of it. It's just that they made it a fucking 1:1 adaptation, with little to no sakuga.

Like, didn't they see what Mirio's quirk could offer in terms of choreography ? Couldn't they have expanded on it a bit ?

But the cherry on the fucking cake what that god-awful slideshow of Mirio fighting quirkless. I actually teared up from how bad it was.

For six months we were told that the schedule was great, and for the most memorable moment of the arc they made one of the worst work of adaptation. And I know for sure that this god damn movie is to blame.

This definetly sounds like I'm overreacting, and I won't deny it, MHA's a huge part of my life, and the anime has proven so many time that it could turn an awesome scene into a legendary one. But this time, it failed hard.

Not sure what's sadder? The hatebase or the overreaction of the fake fandom?
Dec 28, 2019 6:25 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Modernoir said:

dicecop said:

And the usual suspects are right on cue. To show their lack of knowledge all because they want to childishly hate on a popular shounen anime. But thanks for showing that you browse 4chan I guess.

Yet again, not a single argument from you other than "You are wrong and BIASED I win bye bye!", keep doing what you do best, you're making the people that actually like this series look like childish idiots with your pathetic attempts at "arguing" that only result in you saying"NUH UH YOU'RE WRONG THIS SERIES IS FLAWLESS HOW DARE YOU EXPECT BETTER YOU HATER!". Once again, grow up, you don't sound intelligent at all taking the "moral high horse" route by calling anyone who has an opinion regarding this series that isn't "10/10 best shounen manga ever!" insults with 0 arguments behind any of them.
Dec 28, 2019 6:28 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Devil_Food said:

Yet again, not a single argument from you other than "You are wrong and BIASED I win bye bye!", keep doing what you do best, you're making the people that actually like this series look like childish idiots with your pathetic attempts at "arguing" that only result in "NUH UH YOU'RE WRONG THIS SERIES IS FLAWLESS HOW DARE YOU EXPECT BETTER YOU HATER!"

Man you are trying extra hard to be an obnoxious idiot today. Guess this episode went over well and you're just trying to get people to hate it.
Dec 28, 2019 6:29 AM

Nov 2016
Devil_Food said:
Florent3571 said:

I adored this fight in the manga, but visual presentation here was just underwhelming.

Dunno why you're trying so hard to be a troll.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 28, 2019 6:30 AM

Nov 2015
Modernoir said:
I will never ever understand this logic when it comes to anime skimping out on the animation

I will never understand why you like to type huge paragraphs about the animation when you already dropped the manga and gave it 4.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Dec 28, 2019 6:30 AM

Jan 2009
Lot of people are unhappy with the new episode of HeroAca because of the production values.
Really disappointing and unfortunate considering the schedule has never been as great. Though perhaps that lack of ambition is also what made them finish the episodes early.
https://twitter.com/Bloodyredstar/status/1210881924971089920

This week's episode of My Hero Academia was a bit of a disappointment considering this was one of the hyped moments of the arc and hype enough to warrant it's own key visual so yeah...At least we're gonna get one good ep soon.
https://twitter.com/YonkouProd/status/1210884860245508096
Dec 28, 2019 6:32 AM
Jul 2014
Why are you copypasting the posts of two literal who's?
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Modernoir said:

Yet again, not a single argument from you other than "You are wrong and BIASED I win bye bye!", keep doing what you do best, you're making the people that actually like this series look like childish idiots with your pathetic attempts at "arguing" that only result in "NUH UH YOU'RE WRONG THIS SERIES IS FLAWLESS HOW DARE YOU EXPECT BETTER YOU HATER!"

Man you are trying extra hard to be an obnoxious idiot today. Guess this episode went over well and you're just trying to get people to hate it.

"Man how DARE someone actually expect more from Studio Bones, a studio that have consistently delivered some of the best and most consistent animation work in the field to have delivered even further on one of the moments that most fans consider to be one of, if not, the best moment in this entire arc? You're just a hater! If you were a TRUE fan you'd shut up and rate this episode a 5/5!"
I know thinking for yourself is kind of hard these days, but maybe you should try exercising your brain every once in a while instead of crying that not everyone thinks this series/adaptation is the best thing to have come out of Japan like you y'know?
Old_School_Akira said:
Modernoir said:
I will never ever understand this logic when it comes to anime skimping out on the animation

I will never understand why you like to type huge paragraphs about the animation when you already dropped the manga and gave it 4.

I will never understand why someone who clearly has the inability to read is posting on this forum. Let me repeat it for you since you're clearly just trying to be cute, but you CAN in fact enjoy a long-running series before it jumps the shark down the line? This arc was actually my favorite in the manga until the Pro Hero arc, why can't I be disappointed that they've failed to deliver on some of the moments that made this manga great while I was still enjoying it?
Devil_Food said:

Why do you have no arguments other than "ur bad ur not tru fan I'm right ur wrong"? If you're trying to troll you should at least try and be a bit more creative with it.
ModernoirDec 28, 2019 6:35 AM
Jul 2014
FMmatron said:
Devil_Food said:

I adored this fight in the manga, but visual presentation here was just underwhelming.

Oh look another bandwagoner.
Dec 28, 2019 6:35 AM

Jan 2009
Devil_Food said:

lol those 2 people are well known in the anime social media sphere one is a sakuga expert and the other is a known anime leaker
Dec 28, 2019 6:36 AM

Sep 2017
man, they could make the fight better than this right? i was re read the chapter again and expecting some sakuga or atleast decent animation. but slideshow? thats way out of expectations really. this is not totally bad, just a bit disappointed with that slideshow. this should have been better than previous episodes
Dec 28, 2019 6:36 AM
Jul 2014
deg said:
Devil_Food said:

lol those 2 people are well known in the anime social media sphere one is a sakuga expert and the other is a known anime leaker

No they're not. Yonkou has also been repeatedly wrong about a lot of shit and doesn't know anything about animation. The other guy is a literal who.
Dec 28, 2019 6:37 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
FMmatron said:

"EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A BANDWAGONER, I'M THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO HAS THEIR OWN UNIQUE OPINION!"
Bravo, based and enlightened soul.
deg said:
Devil_Food said:

You're expecting too much from someone who clearly spends all his time on here crying at people who aren't fanboying over this series to the same extent he does, don't waste your breath.
Dec 28, 2019 6:38 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Devil_Food said:

"EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A BANDWAGONER, I'M THE ONLY PERSON HERE WHO HAS THEIR OWN UNIQUE OPINION!"
deg said:

You're expecting too much from someone who clearly spends all his time on here crying at people who aren't fanboying over this series to the same extent he does, don't waste your breath.

And you're a tool who will follow anyone with the same opinion as you.
Dec 28, 2019 6:40 AM
May 2016
Devil_Food said:
Modernoir said:

I don't use twitter kid, I know the idea that some people might actually have standards when it comes to anime is a foreign concept to you but you should probably look into it before melting down on an anime forum that everyone who disagrees with you is bad and dum.
Dec 28, 2019 6:41 AM
Jul 2014
Modernoir said:
Devil_Food said:

I don't use twitter kid, I know the idea that some people might actually have standards when it comes to anime is a foreign concept to you but you should probably look into it before melting down on an anime forum that everyone who disagrees with you is bad and dum.

Yet you still parade the opinion of two users from them like a tool and you're such a mindless hater that you're starting to trip on your own words.
Dec 28, 2019 6:42 AM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
This is where all the talent went this season. Looks good but the directing is still all over the place.

Sad they didn’t animate the Mirio and Tamaki connection scene, it might crop up at the beginning of the next episode but disappointed.

Dec 28, 2019 6:45 AM

Jan 2009
Devil_Food said:
deg said:

No they're not. Yonkou has also been repeatedly wrong about a lot of shit and doesn't know anything about animation. The other guy is a literal who.

a sakuga expert you know those people that invented/know what sakuga is and educate the public of how anime production works and also got a lot of contact with animators in the industry on twitter
Dec 28, 2019 6:47 AM
Jul 2014
deg said:
Devil_Food said:

a sakuga expert you know those people that invented/know what sakuga is and educate the public of how anime production works and also got a lot of contact with animators in the industry on twitter

He doesn't do and the majority of those people don't have connections to the industry.
Dec 28, 2019 6:51 AM

Jan 2009
Devil_Food said:
deg said:

He doesn't do and the majority of those people don't have connections to the industry.

twitter is big in japan so a lot of japanese animators are using twitter too and the sakuga community talks like even retweets the posting of those japanese animators

the sakuga community also did the sakugabooru https://www.sakugabooru.com/
Dec 28, 2019 6:54 AM
Jul 2014
deg said:
Devil_Food said:

twitter is big in japan so a lot of japanese animators are using twitter too and the sakuga community talks like even retweets the posting of those japanese animators

Blou is not an animator and it'll be grossly unprofessional to speak I'll of the production like that.
Dec 28, 2019 6:54 AM

Jan 2009
Devil_Food said:
deg said:

Blou is not an animator and it'll be grossly unprofessional to speak I'll of the production like that.

i never claimed that Blou is an animator try reading what i have said again
Dec 28, 2019 6:59 AM

Jan 2016
Devil_Food said:
xShinigami3125 said:

miros said:

Go back and watch the damn episodse you damn retard , yes unfortunately it's true ,

Not to metion this season has been plagued with a bunch of still frame shots at important moments and now this slide shit show , i wasn't specting sakugas everywhere but some kind of animation would be good because if i wanted to see still images i would just read the damn manga
Dec 28, 2019 7:01 AM

Jan 2013
lol Phantom Menace.

Blonde Mickey Mouse is a prequel meme fan.
Dec 28, 2019 7:03 AM

Jan 2016
Modernoir said:
miros said:

not really there is like what less than 10 chapters in the manga left and nothing much happen in those

maybe if they reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly stretch it

1. Mob psycho bombed in japan
2. they will not make a season shorter than 12/13 episodes and there isn't enough material for that (the 2 Ovas are possible but again the anime bombed)
Dec 28, 2019 7:08 AM

Jun 2017
Modernoir said:
And people were saying this season had better direction than season 3... Lol... Man, what a bummer, they underwhelmed with the Red Riot/Fatgum vs Rappa fight and now they reduced one of Mirio's strongest moments ever into a slideshow.
Oh well, it looks like Bones are at least saving the budget for MP100's 3rd season, fits that the superior shounen gets the better treatment.
LITERALLY
A
SLIDESHOW
This is just fucking embarrassing. I was willing to hold back all my criticism on the way this arc had been handled in terms of its underwhelming animation in the hopes they were saving the best for the best moments, but seriously? An actual slideshow? How can anyone fucking excuse this shit? Seriously, I expected way better from Bones. Seriously seems like this season got shafted in favor of the movie getting all the talented animators and worthwhile cuts, what a fucking joke. And if that's not the case then it's even more pathetic that they've cut corners on arguably one of the best highlights of this entire arc.
Never thought I'd say the manga version of this arc seems way, way fucking better right now but hey that's where we are.
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
I am going to say something weird

The "Animation" part is just a part of an "animated" show, not the most important one. If people only care about animation then there is no reason for this medium to exist, or to create interesting story/characters who actually *Blend* with the animation style
Gintama doesn't have crazy animation, and it doesn't need it(Crazy Sakuga would ruin it)
Am i trying to be defensive? No, i don't even think i am a huge fan of MHA, i am just tired of people whining about animation, from OPM S2 (negatively) to Demon Slayer(positively)

Were S2 and S3 animated better? Yes
Do i care? No

What about the episode?
Like always, i watch MHA for the writing, world building and storytelling
And, like always, i liked all of it, Mirio is a great character and some consequences will be felt
Animation wise? I thought it was good, especially the slideshow part, a quirkless guy shouldn't fight with cfazy flips or incredible action, he is just a normal dude, the most important part was the meaning behind it

I will never ever understand this logic when it comes to anime skimping out on the animation aspect of a fucking animated show, may as well just film someone flipping through the manga while the voice actors read out their lines and play music at certain scenes if it's that easy to please some of you people.

Wonder why you quoted me
Because i was not defending this episode, Bones or MHA, hell i said that i'm not that big of a MHA fan
I just said why i don't care

Also, this can't be defined as bad animation on its own
Bad animation on its own can be defined with these examples:Escanor v Meliodas(Or all of SdS season 3)-Beerus v Goku(Db Super) - Dororo Ep.13(Or was it 14)-Any low budget isekai in the previous seasons
Can you honestly, without trolling or hating, say that is at those levels?

Skimping? Not my point
If Animation is all that matters, then why should the authors try to create something unique?
I present the Gintama example again, good animation but nothing special, nevertheless amazing anime with its own unique style
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Dec 28, 2019 7:09 AM

Dec 2013
good episode, but I think lacked the "oomph" from previous seasons. Maybe I'm not quite feeling it, but I'm quite bummed out by the whole "Mirio losing his Quirk"-thing. Would it have been that bad for Eri to get shot by her own bullet?
Dec 28, 2019 7:10 AM

Feb 2014
The whole fight between Lemillion and Overhaul was very tense. It was close from start to finish, but I'm thankful that Deku and the others have arrived in time to help out.

The big talking point of the episode was the animation and directing, though. For me, the animation wasn't bad, but it did feel underwhelming compared the big fights from the previous seasons and the use of static shots near the end with some "slideshow" animation was going to be controversial.

However, the fight still delivered when it came to tension and soundtrack. The art quality hasn't dipped, unlike some parts of the animation, which helped make the more intense part of the fight even better.

No denying that the animation could be a bit better, not helped by the upcoming second movie being made at the same time, again, but the amount of childish ranting from other users here is just pathetic. The criticisms of this episode is justified, of course, but some users here make it a FAR bigger deal than it is. It's like OPM season 2 all over again. ¬_¬
Dec 28, 2019 7:10 AM

Jan 2009
miros said:
Modernoir said:

2. they will not make a season shorter than 12/13 episodes and there isn't enough material for that (the 2 Ovas are possible but again the anime bombed)

disc sales are irrelevant now lol Mob Psycho is big on international streaming sites like CrunchyRoll

Megalobox, Dr Stone, Fire Force did not do well on disc sales there in japan but they all got sequels thanks to legal streaming profit
Dec 28, 2019 7:16 AM

Nov 2018
Lol, I wonder if "Phantom Menace" being changed to "Phantom Threat" was to avoid copyright claims from Disney and Star Wars?

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Dec 28, 2019 7:16 AM

Apr 2015
Pretty dope episode. When it comes to characters and sound, it was pretty well done. But I understand why people are dissatisfied with the quality (still-shots) of the episode.

Regardless of the still-shots, Mirio was a badass this episode. But that cliffhanger...
Dec 28, 2019 7:17 AM
Oct 2013
Wait, so Mirio will lose his Quirk forever?
that's how Deku is going to surpass him as the future's no.1 Hero?
That would be weak as hell if it happened, as Mirio's quirk was so nice and innovative.
Anyways, Great Episode, The animation wasn't on par, but still we got some great shots, and seeing Mirio in action for real was a pleasure. i hope it's not the end of his "Hero works".
Dec 28, 2019 7:19 AM

Jan 2016
AwesomeAlfie27 said:
Modernoir said:
LITERALLY
A
SLIDESHOW

Wonder why you quoted me
Because i was not defending this episode, Bones or MHA, hell i said that i'm not that big of a MHA fan

Bad animation on its own can be defined with these examples:Escanor v Meliodas(Or all of SdS season 3)-Beerus v Goku(Db Super) - Dororo Ep.13(Or was it 14)-Any low budget isekai in the previous seasons

Skimping? Not my point
If Animation is all that matters, then why should the authors try to create something unique?
I present the Gintama example again, good animation but nothing special, nevertheless amazing anime with its own unique style

thou shall not mention those cursed fights.
Dec 28, 2019 7:20 AM

Jun 2017
miros said:
AwesomeAlfie27 said:

Wonder why you quoted me

Skimping? Not my point

thou shall not mention those fights.

Oh god it's true

Sorry for mentioning those names

I will be condemned to eternal suffering
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Dec 28, 2019 7:22 AM

Oct 2018
Half of the replies aren't even about this episode, or MHA in general wtf
Dec 28, 2019 7:26 AM

Jan 2016
deg said:
miros said:

disc sales are irrelevant now lol Mob Psycho is big on international streaming sites like CrunchyRoll

Megalobox, Dr Stone, Fire Force did not do well on disc sales there in japan but they all got sequels thanks to legal streaming profit

my second point still valid ...

fire force was already schedule to be 2 seasons from the begnning wasn't it?
Dec 28, 2019 7:30 AM

Jan 2009
miros said:
deg said:

my second point still valid ...

fire force was already schedule to be 2 seasons from the begnning wasn't it?

your second point is invalid though because the last remaining chapters of Mob Psycho usually have 100+ pages per chapter right? so they can do a whole 1 cour

as for Fire Force ye but this season there is this incident about an original anime (tennis show) that got cancelled midway through lol so no anime is safe anymore even if they are planned ahead like Fire Force was even given a good 6 months just to return for the sequel
Dec 28, 2019 7:30 AM

Nov 2018
Did the animators plan the episode on Powerpoint but forget to get rid of the Powerpoint aspect when producing the animation? I was hoping for something more during the final scenes, but still a good episode nonetheless

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

469 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 10, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

185 by brunoyilli »»
Jun 1, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

237 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 17, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

159 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.