Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 5, 2019 9:56 PM

Oct 2013
Got dang it I thought this did another 180 back to wholesome then Nanjo turns into a mega fucking nerd. I was really enjoying the sweet, romantic vibes too. ;-;

โ˜ฉ Discord: the.path.to.pathos
โ˜ฉ RateYourMusic
โ˜ฉ last.fm
Oct 10, 2019 7:41 AM

Apr 2011
I was wondering it was so cheesy. She's actually a fundoshi. Hahaha. It was too early to find Cinderella.
Nov 15, 2019 6:26 AM

Aug 2018
So Nanjou got nervous and cried, and Keiki helped her by raising hand?.. Was it during introduction, which happens at start of school year, or something?.. Not sure.. Well, I guess, either way, their first exchange is his help, hm..
Drawing angles and proportions are questionable in all of this anime.. Guess, they didn't have enough time to draw anime?.. Cause now it's hentai quality drawn, lol.. ;p I mean, reminds me of School Days visual novel with angles and proportions.. But that was visual novel, it's acceptable there, but here is anime.. And it was even better drawing there, to be honest..
Well.. I guess, Nanjou is drawing, right?.. And perhaps yaoi, with how she reacted to Keiki's friend catching him..
Mizuha got some screen time.. With providing "family counseling".. Why this trope is so prevalent between siblings?.. ;p Well, I guess, it indeed is like so, talking with siblings more.. Not always, but sometimes..
Well, I mean.. I called her being fujoshi.. But.. But is there really people like that out there?.. Who just say to others seriously, like seriously, like it was a thing she could ask for, for goddamn sake - she asked Keiki to date his male friend.. Like.. It's not even believable for a comedy..
Well, I'm not a fan of Nanjou turning into fujoshi.. There was a potential for likeable girl in her, but she turned just into a character I'll tolerate, I guess, but that's it.. .. Or even worse, maybe, if she'd for her material collecting would go as far as sabotage his social image, so that no girl would date him, lol.. Like, what is this show.. Why yaoi tag is missing?.. Cause I'm not into yaoi comedy, really.. Well, ok, I understand, it'd be a spoiler.. But still, I hope it won't focus too much on this, not my stuff..
Nov 16, 2019 7:56 AM

Sep 2012
did not expect her to be weirdo as well ๐Ÿ˜‚

but what she said later alone made ne think that the bl stuf was cover to hide her feelings
Dec 28, 2019 6:38 AM

Jun 2017
Of course, I saw that coming, she had to be a fujoshii, I was hoping that she'd be the normal one though, but from what I've seen beforehand, I knew that it might be impossible, oh well, that's that, I think I'll stick with the thicc senpai.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
โ€• Lelouch Vi Britannia
Feb 3, 2020 2:59 PM

Jul 2015
Kind of unexpected secret she has, I wonder what shocks Cake the most, knowing he gets paired with a lolicon or the fact that it is already made into a series and fairly popular....

I really hope they don't make the sister part of the harem and keep it as a joke of having her as a potential candidate

May 22, 2020 9:50 PM

Feb 2017
Goddamnit, I could’ve sworn we were going standoffish childhood friend Route and then the damn fujoshii reveals herself.

Not a bad girl mind you, just not the preferred method of going about it all.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
May 25, 2020 3:48 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I know something terrible might happen to Mao feeling for Keiki. But, being a fujoshi? Yeah, im out. This show really cringe to ripped out my beloved character into some shit.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 24, 2020 11:44 PM
Apr 2020
badabass said:
I know something terrible might happen to Mao feeling for Keiki. But, being a fujoshi? Yeah, im out. This show really cringe to ripped out my beloved character into some shit.

I have to admit, that was an utterly SHAMBOLIC character she is though, her fetish are unquestionably the worst of every character in the show.
Aug 9, 2021 3:50 PM

Aug 2017
Yeee, Nanjo is a fujoshi! I can ship both guys now!
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
May 24, 2022 1:48 PM

Apr 2013
So the fujoshi reveal wasn't really a surprise, given how she acted at the arcades. But if she's a fujoshi... what weird fetish will the sister have?
Nov 9, 2023 2:03 PM
Nov 2023
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2019

117 by TheWeirdWolf06 »»
Mar 16, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2019

54 by Alexanime_ »»
Feb 27, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2019

44 by Jemdal »»
Nov 30, 2023 9:24 AM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2019

61 by Jemdal »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2019

58 by Jemdal »»
Nov 18, 2023 9:05 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.