Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 11, 2016 5:58 PM

Oct 2012
Driugen said:
K-Anime said:

The anime is not based on the manga. It's adapting from the light novel.

Im aware, but I figure it was adopted from the Novel as well. Which means they skipped over the important things others have mentioned thus far.

The thing is, that the manga/light novel is better than the anime particularly in relation to the main characters, the anime bullshit with Harem route..
DeadCyborgApr 11, 2016 6:05 PM
Apr 11, 2016 6:26 PM

Aug 2015
So of course he had to land on top of her and grab her boobs. Anyway, this episode was way better than the first one imo.
Apr 11, 2016 6:36 PM

Aug 2011
If only I can find the LN to read pass volume 1 in English. I would so drop this anime series. Can't find it and plus it kinda goes against my policy to drop anime after a certain episode which I'm pretty sure this one will meet (4-5 episodes).
Apr 11, 2016 6:37 PM

Nov 2014
this show literally became the the same as the Hundreds of this shits, and a Hundred more of this cliches but its is entertaining has hell

but i will still watch for the entertainment...

3/5
Apr 11, 2016 6:49 PM

Mar 2009
Accidental boob grab. Cool. Just wanted to make sure this series was still terrible. Dropped.
Apr 11, 2016 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
Breast grab aside the fight was okay. Karen was adorable.
Apr 11, 2016 7:19 PM
Jul 2011
Hayato's life is on the line now.

Claire, her image, the school's pride was broken even before the opening.
The episode's title translated into english, "Invincible Queen" and yet behind the episode title we see the "Student President's" upper body part of her body made contact with Hayato's palm of his hand.

At least this is what I think.
Claire's pride must be broken or am I saying this right?
Not only Claire says she lost against herself, but the other one of the two who are with Claire bringing up topics about Hayato's hand made contact on the "Student President's" upper body part, and made an awkward conclusions that our "Student Council President" wouldn't waver with those trivial things like that.
Those two have to stop talking about that as bringing out on that topic in front of her is the part hurt Claire's pride the most, more than the lost against herself part.

And the misunderstanding, Hayato and Emile.
On their first date, feeding each other crapes, watching the ocean on the dating spot, for Karen to see they are dating together, and..... we'll have to see more of these in the upcoming episodes.
Hayato's head at that time must have been really awkward, someone should help him recover.
Everyone was watching them, not only Hayato.
Emile, Hayato was wondering about how everyone looks at them not only because of his performance during the duel against Claire, he was thinking about there is something that everyone shouldn't get any wrong ideas about these two "close relationship", and what kind of relationship is that, Emile?
And your answer, "fellow roomates" isn't your escape route.
Apr 11, 2016 8:24 PM

Jan 2016
Nothing I didn't expect, dragging out the fact that Emile is a girl is frustrating but the fight scenes wasn't too bad.

It's a ecchi/harem, it's pretty much what I expected, although I hoped for a R+ rating. All I can ask for is more action.

It's hard to change much once you go down the Harem route so mostly everything will be semi-predictable. Just hope the action/fight scenes are impressive if you can't get into the premise of a highschoold-battle-harem.
Apr 11, 2016 8:50 PM

Oct 2012
Maverick-sama said:
It's hard to change much once you go down the Harem route so mostly everything will be semi-predictable. Just hope the action/fight scenes are impressive if you can't get into the premise of a highschoold-battle-harem.

but shouldn't be, this show supposed to be more like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry... That's how it is on the Manga.
Apr 11, 2016 8:51 PM

Apr 2011
Came in expecting hand on boob

got hand on boob

thank you for meeting my expectation whoever is animating this show
Apr 11, 2016 8:56 PM

Feb 2014
I am still really confused as to how people can still watch shows like this. Literally this has been the start to every ecchi battle harem thats been aired in the past year, you can't seriously tell me people can still watch and enjoy them. Not really trying to judge people that do enjoy shows like these but I just don't get whats so enjoyable about ctrl+c & ctrl+v animes.
BurtCadApr 11, 2016 9:00 PM
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 11, 2016 9:43 PM

Sep 2014
24 minutes felt like 10 hours...

They really need to stop with all this gender bender bullshit already.

So boring :/

Even the ecchi scene wasn't enough to be a good cover.
Apr 11, 2016 9:57 PM
Apr 2015
Is it weird that this anime is so cringe-worthy that the cringe is what makes me keep watching? The facepalm inducing crap that this anime throws at me makes me curious as to how they could screw it up further the next time.

However, if this show were completely out, and weren't coming out week by week, there's no way I'd waste my time with it.
Apr 11, 2016 10:13 PM

Nov 2009
Personally, I feel the show would have worked better if it was set in elementary school. The characters are about the right maturity level for it. That would've made Claire seem quite mature, as befitting a student council president.

thebrentinator24 said:
I guess Claire viewing that battle as a loss to herself is what motivated her to overturn the punishment from the previous episode (well, that and the fact that it was most likely for the sake of plot).

I think she just cooled down and wanted to reverse her decision anyway, and so grasped at any excuse she could.

Kukkulas said:
Why does his female looking boy room mate have so many abilities and just looks Queer?!?!?!

It's obviously not her first round as a Slayer. Most likely, she disguised herself as a boy to disguise herself, because she was kicked out for some reason.
Or maybe she's an experienced Slayer tasked with watching over the MC, because he seems to have a dangerous power. And needed to be a boy to stay in his room.

renrinken said:
Holy Shit, the characters are everywhere.

Claire randomly tries to kill the MC for no apparent reason one moment, flirting with him another mement, then recruiting him another.

Its like that with all the characters. Hayato in first episode was apathetic and cowardly in first episode, then brave during dual, coward in wanting to join console, yet brave in considering to put his life on line in a battle.

Claire is obviously one of those people who measure others strictly based on personal combat power. You're strong - and she wants to be your friend. You're not - and she wouldn't give you time of the day (but would protect you from the enemy). Maybe it's because she lost somebody precious to her. Maybe she's just a bad person.

Hayato seems to dislike attention. And not sure about his combat ability and/or ability to face the enemies (because of past trauma). Overall, quite reasonable traits.

Steven15ify said:
"I am the perfect queen". This anime made me dumber. I am actually offended. I guess it's one of those that I will love to hate. Piece of shit generic anime.

Claire is a brittle perfectionist, not a battle-hardened warrior. No idea why is it so, probably she didn't fight the Savage all that much.
Also, this anime isn't generic. It's unusually dumb.
So far, it's entertainingly dumb, going to watch some more.
flannanApr 11, 2016 10:20 PM
Apr 11, 2016 11:22 PM
Apr 2016
Revvie-chan said:
valvravetruth said:

The production totally wants this anime go full harem huh.

The director didn't even read the LN when he adapted it.
He skipped it as another Harem Magic Academy. -_-

If you're a harem magic academy fans or want to see one of the best character ever made in the genre:
Go read the LN, people.
The anime is s***, but the LN is at the least a bit interesting.
Hmm, not how I quite remember it
If you want illustrations, I can find them. Just can't post them here, or you could go on animesuki and visit the hundred light novel thread instead.
Moon_manApr 11, 2016 11:27 PM
Apr 11, 2016 11:58 PM

Sep 2015
Lol at people who watch an ecchi battle-school harem show and get dissapointed and drop it for boob grabs. No shit what else are you expecting?

I hope Hayato figures out Emile is a girl soon. Actually why is Emile pretending to be a boy? Can't remember if it was mentioned during first episode or not. Not as good as Gakusen Toshi Asterisk or Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry but this is keeping me interested so far.
Apr 12, 2016 2:39 AM

Sep 2015
Rocksterrock said:
I am still really confused as to how people can still watch shows like this. Literally this has been the start to every ecchi battle harem thats been aired in the past year, you can't seriously tell me people can still watch and enjoy them. Not really trying to judge people that do enjoy shows like these but I just don't get whats so enjoyable about ctrl+c & ctrl+v animes.

Aren't you watching the show yourself? I am still really confused as to how you can still watch shows like this when you dislike it. You might deny it but you actually enjoy the show so much to be able to comment what you comment. Tell me that i am wrong, when you seriously really stop watching episode 3 onwards, if not then the show still have entertaining value to you and its not as bad as you think it is.

People always try to judge animes with impartiality and nuetrality as possible, thats what seperate amatuer and pros. Its a copy paste ecchi harem anime, that doesn't mean its bad. You dislike it, that does't mean everyone dislike it. It takes many consideration like art, ost, plots and other departments to decide whether the anime is bad or not. People dislike it at least give out a real negative reviews, not because its an ecchi harem anime.

No offence to you of course. As Everyone has the right to write anything.
valvravetruthApr 12, 2016 3:24 AM
Apr 12, 2016 3:22 AM

May 2012
I did not expect Claire to win the duel

In other harem anime like in Asterisk or Cavalry, it is the male who always won the duel
Apr 12, 2016 3:33 AM
Apr 2015
Emilie is supposed to be a girl pretending to be a guy?

I thought she was always a girl.
Apr 12, 2016 3:33 AM
Apr 2015
Worst reverse trap i ever saw in a anime, who does she think she is fooling? Oh wait...

Perfect queen decided to turn the match (that was supposed to make her viewpoints right somehow but let us forget that reason ever existed) into a spectacle for everyone even normal citizens to see and suddenly we have another generic school tournament battle... What was the point of this battle again? Oh yes to show of mc op'ness (and boobs).

Oh yes the good old boob grab and boob jokes, can't have a show without them...

Good old imouto sister that wants to monopolise her brother, can never get enough of those...

And the award of most obnoxious character goes to: White chick (reverse trap) that just can't shut her mouth and actually think logically for a second.
Apr 12, 2016 3:39 AM
Apr 2015
thepath said:
I did not expect Claire to win the duel

In other harem anime like in Asterisk or Cavalry, it is the male who always won the duel

And yet they still acted like the male won (or draw atleast). Something you never see if the roles would be reversed.
Apr 12, 2016 4:09 AM

Aug 2014
Steven15ify said:
"I am the perfect queen". This anime made me dumber. I am actually offended. I guess it's one of those that I will love to hate. Piece of shit generic anime.

flannan said:
Claire is a brittle perfectionist, not a battle-hardened warrior. No idea why is it so, probably she didn't fight the Savage all that much.

You kinda give the impression that you try too hard to defend this anime. Are they paying you to say stuff like that? If not, they should. Till now it IS generic. It's one of those school-like, harem, accidental-boob-grab, sister-complex, generic-protagonist, save-the-world-from-something-that-an-8-year-old-could-make-up, silly-weapons kind of anime. I mean throw a little twist at least.
Steven15ifyApr 12, 2016 4:13 AM

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Apr 12, 2016 4:23 AM

Nov 2009
Steven15ify said:
Steven15ify said:

flannan said:

You kinda give the impression that you try too hard to defend this anime. Are they paying you to say stuff like that? If not, they should. Till now it IS generic. It's one of those school-like, harem, accidental-boob-grab, sister-complex, generic-protagonist, save-the-world-from-something-that-an-8-year-old-could-make-up, silly-weapons kind of anime. I mean throw a little twist at least.

1) I think playing a devil's advocate is necessary to prevent groupthink.
2) Where do I sign up to get my payment for stuff that I'm already doing?
3) The presence of an external enemy is a good thing. It means less evil bastards I want to kill personally. Rakudai had too much of these, and I just finished it recently.
4) Sure, it's not very original. Like I said, so far it's entertainingly stupid.
Apr 12, 2016 4:50 AM

Aug 2014
flannan said:
Steven15ify said:

3) The presence of an external enemy is a good thing. It means less evil bastards I want to kill personally. Rakudai had too much of these, and I just finished it recently.
4) Sure, it's not very original. Like I said, so far it's entertainingly stupid.

Yeah sure. I am pretty sure we are going to have that "evil bastard" you speak of. It had all the cliches why skip that one? Also I would like to add that it's the repressed-lesbian-friends-who-act-like-their-leader-is-their-god-to-worship kind of anime. Lazy, stupid, generic. Do you go to every forum trying to prevent groupthinking?

Also the presence of an external enemy, doesn't mean anything. We had it before and we will just have to have it again. I doubt it will be interesting at all, but we will see.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Apr 12, 2016 4:52 AM

Jul 2015
Trying to imitate Infinite Stratos should be enough to avoid, but I had hopes they weren't trying to carbon copy Ichika too. sigh...

In the first episode, the MC was a bit more proactive.
AdrianRubinskyApr 12, 2016 4:56 AM
Apr 12, 2016 5:02 AM

Jun 2014
How the duck does he not realize that Emile is a gril
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2016 5:09 AM

Nov 2009
Steven15ify said:
flannan said:

Yeah sure. I am pretty sure we are going to have that "evil bastard" you speak of. It had all the cliches why skip that one? Also I would like to add that it's the repressed-lesbian-friends-who-act-like-their-leader-is-their-god-to-worship kind of anime. Lazy, stupid, generic. Do you go to every forum trying to prevent groupthinking?

Also the presence of an external enemy, doesn't mean anything. We had it before and we will just have to have it again. I doubt it will be interesting at all, but we will see.

Well, there were no evil bastards in Kuusen Madoushi. Just a creep that got his mind taken over by the enemy.

Steven15ify said:
Do you go to every forum trying to prevent groupthinking?

No, I only do it in forums that I visit for other reasons. Mostly I do it on AD subforum of MAL.
For example, I came here to complain that the characters are too immature for their age, but that line of discussion was ignored.
Apr 12, 2016 5:12 AM

Nov 2009
ElKiddoLoco said:

Maybe it's the future, and he respects Emile's right to self-identify as a boy no matter how he/she looks?
Or maybe Emile padded his pants in just the right way to make it seem he's a boy?
Apr 12, 2016 5:37 AM

Jan 2016
DeadCyborg said:
Maverick-sama said:

but shouldn't be, this show supposed to be more like Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry... That's how it is on the Manga.

I haven't read the manga so I don't know how it's supposed to be. My knowledge of harems is that they are mostly identical with a few variations. I prefer to see the harems where the MC picks his girls but those are rare. Calvary was pretty good that way.

Either way I like the genere and I will continue to watch them, no matter how Copy/paste they are.
Maverick-samaApr 12, 2016 5:45 AM
Apr 12, 2016 6:52 AM

Aug 2008
Holy shit. I did not expect this. It is actually worse than other hundred animes of its type. It is unfortunate. I have to drop now.
Apr 12, 2016 6:55 AM

Jan 2016
Valaskjalf said:
Came in expecting hand on boob

got hand on boob

thank you for meeting my expectation whoever is animating this show

Same here, sprinkle in some battles with monsters and I'm good.
Apr 12, 2016 7:17 AM

Sep 2013
animefan8800 said:
So Claire won, but views it as a loss because she had to be an arrogant ass and limit herself.

Well, it's for the sake of including the queen in the Harem, you know...this anime is just following the mainstream rules of generic harem ;)
Apr 12, 2016 7:31 AM

Feb 2014
valvravetruth said:
Rocksterrock said:

Aren't you watching the show yourself? I am still really confused as to how you can still watch shows like this when you dislike it. You might deny it but you actually enjoy the show so much to be able to comment what you comment. Tell me that i am wrong, when you seriously really stop watching episode 3 onwards, if not then the show still have entertaining value to you and its not as bad as you think it is.

People always try to judge animes with impartiality and nuetrality as possible, thats what seperate amatuer and pros. Its a copy paste ecchi harem anime, that doesn't mean its bad. You dislike it, that does't mean everyone dislike it. It takes many consideration like art, ost, plots and other departments to decide whether the anime is bad or not. People dislike it at least give out a real negative reviews, not because its an ecchi harem anime.

No offence to you of course. As Everyone has the right to write anything.

Looks like I triggered someone. Lmao

first of all, I don't really watch most of these kinds of shows all the way through (not able to sometimes). What I do is watch the first 3-4 episodes of shows such as this, bahaumut from last season and other similar shows, then I analyze what differs between them. Just something I like to do since I find it hilarious how unoriginal and uncreative some shows can be, which gives some personal entertainment lol. sometimes I'll continue to watch these shows just to see if they can prove me wrong and actually turn out good later on or have some good plot elements down the road but I have yet to be proved wrong.

Look buddy I know you're mad I'm judging this show and other shows like it but I don't think I would be judging it unfairly either. You're saying that just because it's a copy and paste doesn't make it bad but I would say most people would consider that a bad thing, i think its only normal to judge a show's creativity. If you want more reasons, plot is just generic and simple, most of the characters are very lifeless (especially the mc), the dialogue is really bad and cringey, the animation and art is average and the ost so far has been pretty unmemorable (except for the op, I like dat). Idk I think that gives me reason enough to dislike it, maybe next episode can prove me wrong because I'm willing to accept it if it does turn out to be good but most of the time it's just the same as always.

That's why I'm wondering why people still like shows like these but it's just my opinion.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Apr 12, 2016 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
This MC seems more dense than the MC of Infinite Stratos...even after seeing a naked girl wrapped in towel, he thinks "she" is a "guy" :P
Apr 12, 2016 7:51 AM

Sep 2015
Rocksterrock said:

Look buddy I know you're mad

Hahaha don't worry, you didn't really trigger anything. If i am really mad, i might write even longer than you are writing now. I did say "No offence to you of course. As Everyone has the right to write anything.", so basically I oppose your idea/views/thought cooly knowing its your right also and accept what you write previously.
valvravetruthApr 12, 2016 7:58 AM
Apr 12, 2016 7:53 AM

Apr 2011
flannan said:
ElKiddoLoco said:

Maybe it's the future, and he respects Emile's right to self-identify as a boy no matter how he/she looks?
Or maybe Emile padded his pants in just the right way to make it seem he's a boy?

Emile lives in the boys dorm I think ? It's kinda hard to assume she's a girl in this situation, even though her voice is 100% that of a woman lol.
Apr 12, 2016 7:55 AM

Nov 2009
fortuna89 said:
animefan8800 said:
So Claire won, but views it as a loss because she had to be an arrogant ass and limit herself.

Well, it's for the sake of including the queen in the Harem, you know...this anime is just following the mainstream rules of generic harem ;)

Well, if she wasn't an arrogant ass, she would not have challenged him to the duel in the first place.
Apr 12, 2016 7:58 AM

Nov 2009
Valaskjalf said:
flannan said:

Emile lives in the boys dorm I think ? It's kinda hard to assume she's a girl in this situation, even though her voice is 100% that of a woman lol.

Or maybe the protagonist knows she's a girl, but it isn't in his personality to do anything about it. He seems to dislike making a fuss overall.
Apr 12, 2016 8:25 AM
Dec 2015
HecticLeo said:
Lol at people who watch an ecchi battle-school harem show and get dissapointed and drop it for boob grabs. No shit what else are you expecting?

I love this post!! Honestly, people come into something tagged as Harem expecting War and Peace? I came into this show with extremely lowered standards because I figured it would be pretty average.
I'm not just a Tsundere, I am THE Tsundere.
Apr 12, 2016 8:42 AM

Aug 2013
Don't watch this unless you are a f****** retard. I'm not a hater of ecchi anime, i found many really enjoyable. But this is a typical shonen anime only for f****** monkeys, brainless people. There are no hopes for this show, just dropped, or avoid it. Don't feed the studio, you can found more interresting things of ecchi somewhere else, you will not waste your time with this.
Apr 12, 2016 8:58 AM

Sep 2013
Jinx97 said:
Don't watch this unless you are a f****** retard. I'm not a hater of ecchi anime, i found many really enjoyable. But this is a typical shonen anime only for f****** monkeys, brainless people. There are no hopes for this show, just dropped, or avoid it. Don't feed the studio, you can found more interresting things of ecchi somewhere else, you will not waste your time with this.

Wow. Just wow.
Don't know why people still even bother.
Apr 12, 2016 9:04 AM

Jan 2008
Can't believe how many times I cringed this episode.

Well, mostly just waiting for Emile's extremely obvious gender reveal.

I also have a problem with twintail's boob design. It doesn't look right.
Apr 12, 2016 9:36 AM
Mar 2016
i don't often watch anime of this type but idk i decided to see this one ...
but like seriously why are all anime of this type exactly the same LOL ?
like change a thing or 2 to make it different from the others but nope

all the same scenario the only thing that is different the names , the animation , story-wise , i'd say they are all 100% the same ,
Apr 12, 2016 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
the typical accidental boob grab scene.. in every fkin harem anime
srsly mc's friend is such a trap though..
Apr 12, 2016 9:56 AM

May 2013
Is it wrong that I almost doze off while watching the second half? I think not and dropping this series is the best thing.
Apr 12, 2016 11:52 AM

Aug 2010
frenze12 said:

Good old imouto sister that wants to monopolise her brother, can never get enough of those...

+1 Man I can never get enough of those. She's the only reason I'm watching right now. What a cute
Apr 12, 2016 11:57 AM

Feb 2014
valvravetruth said:
Rocksterrock said:

Look buddy I know you're mad

Hahaha don't worry, you didn't really trigger anything. If i am really mad, i might write even longer than you are writing now. I did say "No offence to you of course. As Everyone has the right to write anything.", so basically I oppose your idea/views/thought cooly knowing its your right also and accept what you write previously.

though if you weren't upset about what I initially said, you probably wouldn't have responded like that in the first place ;)

that's fine if you disagree with me but at least I hope you know why I think the way I do rather than writing it off as me just giving it an unfair judgement.
Tokoya said:
Apr 12, 2016 12:17 PM

Jun 2013
of course he has some kind of a hidden power and his sister has an unhealthy obsession with him
Apr 12, 2016 12:25 PM
Mar 2016
Oh c'mon Hayato your sister knows that Emile is a girl, so why can you?

Looks Emile, if given a chance can kick one of Clair's bitches.
Apr 12, 2016 2:05 PM

Mar 2012
Gonna keep watching for laughs.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» heard a rumor they might announce a season 2 this October

audac1ous - Mar 6, 2018

9 by 1List2RuleThemAl »»
May 9, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

66 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 14, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2016

78 by 5hadow17 »»
Aug 22, 2023 4:26 AM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2016

53 by FZREMAKE »»
Dec 6, 2022 1:34 PM

Poll: » Hundred Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2016

51 by Shocked »»
Oct 27, 2022 3:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.