Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
May 23, 2015 8:05 PM

Jul 2012
Each episode of this anime amazes me more.

~Great episode!!!
May 23, 2015 8:13 PM

Dec 2014
7/10 - "too much BOOSTO's"
~IGN
May 23, 2015 8:14 PM

Nov 2014
The thing that worries me is that, i thought Jaggu drive will happen in the last episode of this season which marks the end of Volume 6 but it's already next week. So, is this anime gonna cover volume 7 too in last 3 episodes?
May 23, 2015 8:25 PM

Sep 2013
This episode brings you hope slowly through the course of events only to have it all crash down suddenly at the very end. Brutal.
May 23, 2015 8:26 PM
Jul 2018
RarestProGamer said:
The thing that worries me is that, i thought Jaggu drive will happen in the last episode of this season which marks the end of Volume 6 but it's already next week. So, is this anime gonna cover volume 7 too in last 3 episodes?

Kinda. The author already confirmed Loki is not done, and that a certain deity from the end of V7 will still appear.

I also heard the japanese fans have been asking a lot for a rematch of Vali VS Ise, so we might get something like that too. Plus there's the whole Oppai Dragon stuff.
May 23, 2015 8:47 PM
Jul 2018
taylorwang921 said:
What happened to Asia at the end
She ded son
May 23, 2015 8:55 PM
May 2014
Juggernault Drive next episode ^^
May 23, 2015 9:10 PM

Jun 2013
Yep great episode! But that ending!!! And apparently next episode is supposed to be something really special??!! CANT WAIT
May 23, 2015 9:40 PM

Aug 2013
This episode was epic!
Thanks god the Italian Simulcast got the series uncensored :D
May 23, 2015 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
Nothing special. That fight between Diodora and Issei was lame just like in the light novel.
May 23, 2015 10:58 PM

Apr 2011
That Booblingual tho. XD

A great episode.
May 23, 2015 11:14 PM

Jan 2014
boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boo boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost

Yea that sums up the summary of this weeks episode
May 24, 2015 12:10 AM

Apr 2014
the chants... I want to hear it!!!!
considering this arc end at episode 10, did they really gonna adapt Rias vs Sairaorg in just 2 episode?
And I wish they adapt Ddraig and Albion reunion where Albion said "I don't have a rival called Chichiryuutei" it was hillarious in the novel.
May 24, 2015 12:12 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Absolutely stellar episode. A completely perfect mix of ecchi, action, and story. I'll certainly be using this episode as an example for the series in the future with those who think DxD only has ecchi going for it.

I loved the idea of being Booblingual. That's pure ecchi genius on the Sora no Otoshimono level.

So, Freed finally falls. After 3 seasons that psycho bastard finally comes to an end. It was satisfying the Kiba beat him so easily.

Issei WREKT that mother. Seriously, that was ridiculous.

See, the ending is why I wish they would release the God damn Light Novels in the US. I have no idea what's about to happen except that Issei clearly gets a new level of power.

All in all, best episode of the season.
May 24, 2015 12:20 AM

Jan 2009
tr1ckst3r said:

considering this arc end at episode 10, did they really gonna adapt Rias vs Sairaorg in just 2 episode

Unlikely, last episodes will probably be devoted to loki considering where this is headed.
May 24, 2015 1:35 AM

Jan 2015
So Booblingual it is.

So we know now - a promise of a date can give someone an unfair power boost. A way to go, Ise!

And Rias, she's so cute when she's jealous O>O

It was good to see Freed again, I like him.

Shieet, Isei got to OP on his vacation in the Devil land. That made the fight anticlimactic.
May 24, 2015 1:41 AM

Apr 2008
Nothing special. That fight between Diodora and Issei was lame just like in the light novel.

Hello mister troll
May 24, 2015 2:09 AM

Mar 2014
That was okay, a bit rushed though for me and my biggest complain is that worthless piece s*it and the Diodora makes a disgusting noise(thank Kiba for shutting him up and Iseei for punching him in the face)
May 24, 2015 2:15 AM
Jul 2018
taylorwang921 said:
What happened to Asia at the end

god took her
May 24, 2015 2:45 AM

Jun 2013
This show is so shit LOL .

Issei slowly evolving from the king of harem to the god of harem. This guy can fucking talk to tits now. Amazing ppailingual

Its like he just got 3 season worth of character development in 1 episode hahaha

Final boss turned out to be a chump, that guy was all talk. What a disappointment
May 24, 2015 3:00 AM

Apr 2008
lucidbrandon said:
This show is so shit LOL .

Issei slowly evolving from the king of harem to the god of harem. This guy can fucking talk to tits now. Amazing ppailingual

Its like he just got 3 season worth of character development in 1 episode hahaha

Final boss turned out to be a chump, that guy was all talk. What a disappointment

Diodora isn't the final boss you dolt
May 24, 2015 3:07 AM

Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

Diodora isn't the final boss you dolt

Calm down,will you.Let them figure out on their own.

OT:Next ep bring it on
May 24, 2015 5:49 AM

Jan 2014
too bad that cliffhanger could have pissed me off.. but I skipped between lines and check the LN myself... where was Asia send to? I went ahead with
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 24, 2015 5:56 AM
Apr 2015
Loved that moment when Ise made Rias and Akeno fight :) Very sweet and funny
May 24, 2015 6:01 AM

Oct 2014
Damn I'm happy that Diodora got smacked. I fucking hated that guy.

But wtf happened to Asia? :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2015 7:26 AM

Sep 2014
An actually good episode for a change, great! Booblingual was fucking lelish. Too bad Diodara was such a pushover. Got destroyed so easily. And Asia ''died''.
May 24, 2015 7:54 AM

Oct 2014
well wow, that episode was actually amazing the fighting was incredible, the fan service was great, it was hilarious and Issei was amazing.

I wonder what happened to Asia :'(

BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST BOOST
Issei really has come a long way he is so strong now and looks like he will show even more strength next ep

hahahahaha Diodora got his ass kicked

Akeno and Rias fighting over Issei was funny and a great idea on Konekos part

Koneko saying Issei is the worst throughout the episode and then saying that he is also the best at the end was so cute :3
May 24, 2015 8:30 AM

Feb 2014
Well, I have to say the enemies were pretty easy to defeat, and Issei's new bility is just what I expected: something so stupid it works.

All of those "boosto"... 10/10 fight right there, loved it.

Looks like Asia doesn't have a moment to take a breath... just as she is saved she disappears again. What happened anyways?
May 24, 2015 8:45 AM

Sep 2013
Ummm WTF just happened... goddammit, this was already gonna be a painfully long week, but now it's gonna be well beyond torture.
May 24, 2015 9:01 AM
Dec 2014
ASIA NOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T
May 24, 2015 9:28 AM

Nov 2007
I really love this anime as it is but still deep inside of my heart which is not totally pervert but a pure anime lover says i wish this anime wouldnt focus so much on pervert side of man but real devil - angel - fallen angel fantasy.. :P am i too naive or what.. :P
May 24, 2015 10:09 AM

Aug 2013
Issei say fuck yo nuns, fuck yo evil plan, fuck yo unbreakable barrier. But the temple say fuck yo Asia... Fuck. Probably shouldn't have prayed right at the enemy base. Well, I don't think DxD would kill Asia off. It doesn't seem like that kind of storytelling.

Diodora... Should have killed that fucker. At least, for those submitted nuns, even if they were beyond the line where they could be saved. That dude is a fucking rapist. It look like Freed is definitely death, though.

Akeno and Rias catfight was damn hilarious. Koneko-chan is a genius.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 24, 2015 10:14 AM
Jul 2018
minouneetzoe said:
Issei say fuck yo nuns, fuck yo evil plan, fuck yo unbreakable barrier. But the temple say fuck yo Asia... Fuck. Probably shouldn't have prayed right at the enemy base. Well, I don't think DxD would kill Asia off. It doesn't seem like that kind of storytelling.

Diodora... Should have killed that fucker. At least, for those submitted nuns, even if they were beyond the line where they could be saved. That dude is a fucking rapist. It look like Freed is definitely death, though.

Issei is still too soft-hearted right now (He missed the Dragon Shot on purpose), he stops caring about killing his enemies later on though.

And don't worry, that little shit still is going to suffer next ep.
May 24, 2015 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
Great episode, but I was expecting a slightly longer and worked fight against Diodora.
And this end.. can't wait for next week !
May 24, 2015 10:37 AM

Apr 2008
AverageFanboy said:
minouneetzoe said:

Issei is still too soft-hearted right now (He missed the Dragon Shot on purpose), he stops caring about killing his enemies later on though.

Actually in the novel issei decides to spare Diodora in order to not make trouble for Rias and Sirzechs since Diodora is the descendant of a Maou.
May 24, 2015 10:39 AM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:
AverageFanboy said:

Actually in the novel issei decides to spare Diodora in order to not make trouble for Rias and Sirzechs since Diodora is the descendant of a Maou.

Thinking he's still too soft is why he misses the Dragon Shot. Afterwards Xenovia wants to kill him and he stops her for those reasons, but my statement is also true.
May 24, 2015 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
AverageFanboy said:
Darklight0303 said:

Thinking he's still too soft is why he misses the Dragon Shot. Afterwards Xenovia wants to kill him and he stops her for those reasons, but my statement is also true.

Thinking ahead of potential consequences doesn't really make one soft. Plus he broke Diodora's body and spirit thoroughly.
May 24, 2015 10:58 AM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:
AverageFanboy said:

Thinking ahead of potential consequences doesn't really make one soft. Plus he broke Diodora's body and spirit thoroughly.

He actually thought "Tch, I'm still too soft." in the LN before missing the Dragon Shot.
May 24, 2015 11:23 AM

Nov 2012
Has Issei actually protected anyone he has promised to protect?

he is kinda a pile..
May 24, 2015 12:40 PM

Oct 2008
Anyone else felt that the fight against Diodora was very similar to the Hulk vs Loki fight from the Avengers? Next weeks Juggernaut Drive will be awesome!!!
May 24, 2015 12:44 PM

Aug 2014
Koneko's idea got result, and now Issei-san must hang out with Akeno-senpai.
That amazing power from Issei-san... ^.^
But what the hell happened with Asia?!?! ;C
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
May 24, 2015 12:44 PM

Oct 2013
What just happened,giff Asia back weird holy light.
Ufo's give her back pls.
May 24, 2015 1:03 PM

Sep 2014
Asia getting kidnaped 24/7 funny xD
Booblingual that's some next lvl shit.
Needs more BOOSTO ^^
Felt so good watching Issei beat the crap out of Diodora
That preview....can't wait for next week *O*
May 24, 2015 1:42 PM

Aug 2014
Issei always showing up when it matters, keep up the good work m8.
May 24, 2015 1:44 PM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:

Hello mister troll

I'm not troll. That's my opinion and that's the truth because the was lame in the light novel. Besides I hate villains who are all talk and no action. I prefer a villain who is all talk and action. A villain who is a really a treat and challenge the main character both physically and mentally.
May 24, 2015 1:52 PM

Apr 2014
Saving Asia from scambag Diodora episode.
Akeno and Rias power up as Issei say he will go on a date if they win lol.
Diodora got his ass kick...and the look on his face ahaha.
Issei should just kill him right there...
That last part where Asia disappear after the light.../(OoO)
Can't wait to see Issei rage on next episode.
May 24, 2015 1:53 PM
Jul 2018
Darklight0303 said:

Hello mister troll

I'm not troll. That's my opinion and that's the truth because the was lame in the light novel. Besides I hate villains who are all talk and no action. I prefer a villain who is all talk and action. A villain who is a really a treat and challenge the main character both physically and mentally.

That was his purpose though. He wasn't a threat, just a proud and overconfident brat whose sole purpose was to show how strong Ise got after training in the mountains with Tannin for 20 days and achieving BB. He wasn't the main antagonist of the volume anyway, so I really don't see the problem with him being weak.
May 24, 2015 2:16 PM

Aug 2013
AverageFanboy said:

That was his purpose though. He wasn't a threat, just a proud and overconfident brat whose sole purpose was to show how strong Ise got after training in the mountains with Tannin for 20 days and achieving BB. He wasn't the main antagonist of the volume anyway, so I really don't see the problem with him being weak.

Yeah I know he wasn't a main villain but he still he should at least put a good fight.
May 24, 2015 2:35 PM
Jul 2018

Yeah I know he wasn't a main villain but he still he should at least put a good fight.

Why? He's a proud and overconfident bastard who never trained one day in his life and only talks about the demonic power he was born with.

Ise has been training daily for about 3 whole months now in the anime, one of which was with a Dragon King in a mountain.
May 24, 2015 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
AverageFanboy said:

Why? He's a proud and overconfident bastard who never trained one day in his life and only talks about the demonic power he was born with.

Ise has been training daily for about 3 whole months now in the anime, one of which was with a Dragon King in a mountain.

Okay seriously don't take this too seriously okay, all I say I hate villains who are all talk and no action. All I said is that Diodora should at least put up a good because that would of make the fight scene more interesting in my opinion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

342 by III-D4rKY-III »»
May 8, 4:15 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2015

142 by RorySweeting »»
Apr 30, 1:55 AM

» Is Highschool DxD anti-religious?

Hotdogmaniac - Apr 5, 2015

39 by ANIMESOULSPIRIT »»
Apr 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

144 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 11:00 AM

Poll: » High School DxD BorN Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2015

135 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 10, 9:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.