Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 8, 2015 9:26 AM

Jan 2013
Stupid yuri scenes -_-

Feb 8, 2015 9:34 AM

Sep 2013
Hilda wants Ange so badly, but she already has Tusk :'(

Mod edit: One screenshot only please.
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 9:03 PM
Feb 8, 2015 10:30 AM

Oct 2008
VanishingKira said:
Can only hope Salia gets killed next episode,but sadly she won't.

I dont think Salia deserves to die, I kinda like her. The problem with her is that she has been brainwashed first by Jill and know by Embrio about how she has a magor role to play you know blah blah blah... I think in the end she will rejoin team Ange and redeem herself.

ichii_1 said:
Hilda wants Ange so badly, but she already has Tusk :'(

Tusk should go after Salia and leave Ange and Hilda alone to do their thing or better jet die horribly like LuciferIAm above suggested!
Feb 8, 2015 11:26 AM

Apr 2009
Hilda is the unrequited love character. Chances of her ending up with Ange are probably lower than 1%. Chances improve if Ange gets a Harem Ending lol.
Feb 8, 2015 11:31 AM
Dec 2014
Irondragon said:
ramenshojo said:
Anyhoo, I think Ange's character is becoming pretty boring. Jill was right, she's gone soft.

I have to disagree with you on that! I personally like how Ange doesn't simply let them use her for their own personal goals. Most protagonist when they get a quest or mission just bow their heads and follow blindly the orders they are give. Ange at least tries to see the hole picture first before commiting to a cause. That is why I liked the part were she told Jill once again to go f#$% herself.

FloydBt said:
I find Tusk and the rest of the Norma high command to be very hypocritical about Jill taking Momoka hostage. Jill has always been willing to cross any and all lines for her goals. Taking a human hostage is pretty tame. (judging by the ending, Jasmine is gonna remove her from command too).

I think the rest followed Jill until now out of sheer desperation and simply because she was the only one with a plan even through it was a bad one and destined to fail.

I think Ange's main problem with Jill (this episode at least, her character isn't exactly consistent) is that if they go through with her plan, a shit load of their people will die as disposable pawns. There is also the fact that Jill is basically telling her to get the dragons to eat her old friends. However, given the difference is fighting power, Ange is being naive to think that is avoidable.

You can't say that they tolerated Jill just because she has a plan. The problem is that she never really did. From what I can tell, they are basically reusing the old Libertus plan.
Feb 8, 2015 11:46 AM

Jul 2014
VanishingKira said:
Can only hope Salia gets killed next episode,but sadly she won't.

I agree never liked her. Salamandiny is best Sala
[center][/center]
Feb 8, 2015 12:01 PM

Apr 2010
The hell happened to the animation quality btw? lol
It's terrible.
Feb 8, 2015 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
Well the point of this week's episode was to show how crazy/awful Jill has become. Looks like next week we'll get to see how crazy/awful Salia's group has become...but maybe they won't be as bad. I'll be disappointed in Ange if she forgives her idiotic little sister for the public whipping she gave way back...
Feb 8, 2015 12:18 PM

Jun 2014
I like how the best animation quality of this episode was the Shower scene, it seems Sunrise have them priorities right.
Feb 8, 2015 12:46 PM

Jun 2014
Hilda X Ange! Yayyyyyyy!
Not my favorite episode, it just felt really off to me.
But it was set up and characterization so it wasn't terrible.
But DAMN it looks like Vivian is gonna take a hard hit next episode. Hope shes okay.
Some kind of dreamworld for ange too?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 8, 2015 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
The animation was so terrible this episode. The highlight of this episode is Ange x Hilda shower scene <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 8, 2015 1:04 PM

Oct 2013
This fcking show:

Best goal, 11/10.

Also, calm your tits people(yuri shippers & haters alike). That shower scene was hot and very much welcomed but it it should be clear by this point that Ange's not lesbian. She could have a one-night-round with Hilda(wouldn't mind seeing that, mind you =P) and she'd still be straight.
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 8:57 PM
Feb 8, 2015 1:23 PM
Jul 2018
That yuri scene between Hilda and Ange was hot.

Good to see Ange turned down Jill's plan because her way of doings was wrong.
Feb 8, 2015 1:45 PM

Jan 2010
Hilda and Tusk might get along.
Threesome in bed with Ange :*>
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 8:58 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 2015 2:52 PM
Nov 2013
Jill/Elektra went bat shit crazy this episode, I'm glad Ange put her in check. Salia and the rest showing up does not look good.
Feb 8, 2015 2:53 PM

Feb 2012
Hilda x Ange ftw!
Feb 8, 2015 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
...What I want to know is why this anime doesn't have an ecchi tag yet.
Feb 8, 2015 3:06 PM
Dec 2014
Does anyone have any theories on why Emma is being kept? Yeah, I know, use everything and everyone at your disposal. However, what does Jill think she can do, especially now she is a serious alcoholic that talk to ugly teddy bears?
FloydBtFeb 8, 2015 3:31 PM
Feb 8, 2015 4:18 PM

Aug 2012
See Salia saw Jill's bullshit coming and got the fuck outta there. She'll be redeemed before Jill will.

Matheine said:
Hilda and Tusk might get along.
Threesome in bed with Ange :*>
Exactly, I was gonna say everyone is overlooking the simplest and best solution for everyone.
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 8:59 PM
Feb 8, 2015 4:51 PM

Aug 2013
If they end this show with ange x any else but Tusk, I might have put a cap on anything from from Sunrise's future shows. Seriously. those two have a lot of character development together, I mean not "great" development, but a lot more than her or Hilda, I mean, Momoka would make more sense than Hilda, The red head hated her for most of the show, till the prison scene, now out of nowhere "the writer are saying YURI! lol, nope, not going to happen, these producers can not be this incompetent."

I'll reserve my judgment till the end.[/quote]

There was barely character development between Ange and Tusk. The whole Ange and Tusk came out of nowhere because Tusk was only in a couple of episode with Ange those two started fallen for each other for no reason. Ange and Tusk still barely know each other and no matter what happens Tusk will always get beat up by Ange for no particular reason at all. The romance was force completely force.
Feb 8, 2015 4:57 PM

Aug 2013
konatachan80 said:
ramenshojo said:
I wonder if it's a [self-insert] thing with Tusk or if people here are just homophobes.

Anyhoo, I think Ange's character is becoming pretty boring. Jill was right, she's gone soft.

Probably none of those.
Tusk has been getting alot more development in that regard than anyone else, so at the very least
it would be somewhat surprising if it ends with Ange x Hilda.
However, it wouldn't be the first time a woman changes her mind in the blink of an eye.

To me, her reactions was as if she was confused about the whole thing.

What character development? Tusk has no character development because he's just one dimensional character. I see all the all episodes and Tusk has no in depth personality.
Feb 8, 2015 5:08 PM

Aug 2013
Irondragon said:
Am I the only one here who doesn't like the Ange+Tusk romance? I mean he is ok and a badass but I personally would prefere Ange+Hilda or Ange+Salamandine. Still even I have to admit that the shower scene doesn't make Ange a lesbian, she was just caught of guard by Hilda. And what is with all that complaining about the yuri stuff in this episode? If you have problem with that you should have stopped watching at episode 2!

Seeing the preview did Salia sleep with embrio? That would make me sad...

No you're not the only one. I too don't like the romance between because it was force and it came out of nowhere. Honestly I want Ange to end up with no one because I found Ange a strong female character.
Feb 8, 2015 5:17 PM

May 2013
Hopefully no NTR.

As long as it stays Vanilla (Hetero) >= Yuri. I'm fine.
Please please no NTR.

Let Cafe Ange happen at the end of the series!
Feb 8, 2015 5:25 PM
May 2014
konatachan80 said:

Probably none of those.
Tusk has been getting alot more development in that regard than anyone else, so at the very least
it would be somewhat surprising if it ends with Ange x Hilda.
However, it wouldn't be the first time a woman changes her mind in the blink of an eye.

To me, her reactions was as if she was confused about the whole thing.

What character development? Tusk has no character development because he's just one dimensional character. I see all the all episodes and Tusk has no in depth personality.

Who said anything about character development?
I said "alot more development in that regard", which I think most would agree with.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 8, 2015 5:50 PM

Aug 2013
konatachan80 said:

I said "alot more development in that regard", which I think most would agree with.

But you said that "Tusk has been getting alot more development in that regard than anyone else," But what development are you talking about?
Feb 8, 2015 6:07 PM
Dec 2014
konatachan80 said:

But you said that "Tusk has been getting alot more development in that regard than anyone else," But what development are you talking about?

I agree. Yeah, there has been more romantic opportunities for Tusks and Ange. However, it built on the fact that, as Jill puts it, Tusk is a horny brat. You can tell when Tusk asked Ange to come with him during his debut. It was basically "yeah, you are a god awful woman, but you are hot as hell".
Feb 8, 2015 6:15 PM
Dec 2014
Byunjin said:
Hopefully no NTR.

As long as it stays Vanilla (Hetero) >= Yuri. I'm fine.
Please please no NTR.

Let Cafe Ange happen at the end of the series!

Agree, A BIG NO TO NTR, though there is a big possibility since it looked like Ange will be hypnotized by Embryo and will be staying at the enemy side for a while until Tusk snaps her out of her delusion and considering the Black Villkiss shown after the White, Blue, Red forms at the opening, isn't it usually Gold when it uses it's dimensional cannon or whatever? It might be that Ange will be an enemy after this episode and later be converted back to the other side by means of? Hopefully not a death of a comrade, still.. I'm gonna go apeshit if Ange really gets NTRed by Embryo and say "Embryo-sama~~!" I'd rather have Hilda get it on with her in the bed than seeing her with that damn narcissist, but still AngexTusk is the best couple :3

I really think Cafe Ange will be shown at the end of the series or at the epilogue, seeing as it is being overly emphasized since the last episode
sonakotoFeb 8, 2015 6:21 PM
Feb 8, 2015 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
LOL. This show has really great artwork and animation, guys.
TachiiFeb 17, 2015 9:00 PM
Feb 8, 2015 6:17 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, Jill's a bitch. I'm glad Ange got away and will be doing things her way.

In the preview... the imouto is alive?! Seriously?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Feb 8, 2015 6:18 PM

May 2012
Need more HildaxAnge Yuri scene..

Feb 8, 2015 7:37 PM
Nov 2014
Can someone explain how Ange following Jill's orders would prevent her from opening Cafe Ange? If they win the war, even through selling their friends, how does that stop her from opening a coffee shop?
Feb 8, 2015 8:43 PM

Nov 2010
So like, those 3 amateur pilots aren't gonna last a single flight, are they?
Feb 8, 2015 9:08 PM

Oct 2007
This is easily and by a wide margin the worst looking Sunrise series I've seen in their modern era and possibly ever. The difference in quality and consistency between Cross Ange and the two Gundam shows is absolutely unreal.
Feb 8, 2015 9:19 PM
May 2014
konatachan80 said:

Earlier people suggested/feared a Ange x Hilda pairing (hence ramenshojo's quote), which I don't
really have any problems with. However, it would seem a bit "out of the blue" after focusing on
Ange x Tusk for quite a while. Cafe Ange and all that.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
Feb 8, 2015 9:58 PM

Aug 2013
konatachan80 said:

Earlier people suggested/feared a Ange x Hilda pairing (hence ramenshojo's quote), which I don't
really have any problems with. However, it would seem a bit "out of the blue" after focusing on
Ange x Tusk for quite a while. Cafe Ange and all that.

Honestly I really don't mind if Ange and Hilda end up together because at least they had development between them.
Feb 8, 2015 11:03 PM

Aug 2012
Used to be great and one of my fav anime last season. Slowly turned into rom-com for the sake of character development. Really!? I love Angelise's character when she was a pompous princess and so OP with her Vilkiss. Now she's just lovebirds with some random dude she met on an island way back that turned out to be the clone of Kira Yamato (What's his name again..Task!? Dusk..!?). IMO first half was best. Second half just meh. I just want to see how the story ends ~
Feb 8, 2015 11:10 PM

Jan 2014
Wow. Next episode will be really interesting, it seems ^-^
This episode was decent, I liked the Ange vs. Alektra fight.
I thought Jill was a bit more reasonable. But at least she
made Ange look more badass. Hahaha. n____n
Feb 8, 2015 11:24 PM

Jul 2008
They gotta have Ange and Hilda in bed together before the series end :D I enjoyed the series a lot but thats probably because most of the things I want from this series were granted (the producer is probably high and wants the same thing :P). But yeah the people who were hoping for a different path or character romance etc might not enjoy the series a lot.

Dragic1 said:
I like how the best animation quality of this episode was the Shower scene, it seems Sunrise have them priorities right.
Agreed, it is the most important thing in this episode XD
ShanaFlameFeb 8, 2015 11:30 PM
Feb 9, 2015 3:17 AM

Jul 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:
This is easily and by a wide margin the worst looking Sunrise series I've seen in their modern era and possibly ever. The difference in quality and consistency between Cross Ange and the two Gundam shows is absolutely unreal.

Is it because of Fukuda?
Feb 9, 2015 4:41 AM
Dec 2014
Personally the main issue here should be who'll get Ange at the end of the series, I personally would like it to be Tusk together with CafeAnge or she ends up with no one else, I doubt that Hilda will get her at the end of the series, since I believe that Hilda might be one of those characters who Fukuda or Sunrise will sacrifice inorder to make a dramatic impact to the show (well most sunrise series has that part, like a teammate or comrade dying for them to make an impact to the show) well that's what I think, not that I hate Hilda or anything, personally I like her character but still that's highly a possibility, or it can be Vivian, but after showing that mother and daughter relationship I doubt Fukuda will be that mean to kill off a little girl who has a mother waiting for her.. As for Embryo I think she'll get Ange temporarily though still fuck him if he does get her even for a moment.. :3
Feb 9, 2015 5:41 AM

Jan 2008
I liked this series at the beginning and thought it had potential but now I just want it to end. I never really liked Ange's character. Heck, I don't find any of the characters in the show interesting.

I think it's most probably going to be Tusk x Ange but I don't really care for either of them. I highly doubt it's going to be Ange with another girl. I mean, it's obvious she loves Tusk and I don't see her going lesbian for a girl. If Tusk dies, then there might be a possibility but I kind of doubt it.
Feb 9, 2015 7:54 AM

Dec 2013
As much as I like the plot for this show, the animation seems to be getting steadily worse for wear. Not only with the screencapped scenes, but did anyone see how blocky Jill's face was when she was walking out the door near the beginning? It was horrendous!

As for the Lesbo talk, as much as I like straight romances, I'm all for Ange becoming the main girl in a harem full of girls, for one thing Hilda won't share, for another, seriously considering how many choices Ange has in this show, Tusk pretty much the bottom of the list. The only thing he has going for him over the others is that he has a dick, and we've already seen enough of this show to know that that's not really a distinct advantage. Compatibility and History-wise, I put Salamandinay and Hilda at the top, with Momoka and even a normal Salia a close second. I noticed how the last scene in the ED showed Ange with all her girls only. Could it be that Tusk will be the one who gets sacrificed in the end (you all heard it here first) for impact's sake? ;)

I get the feeling that flashback of Jill's with a naked Embryo was telling. Could it be that he'd previously molested her? I wonder how she got out from his spell though, if that were the case. She seems to hate his guts excessively.

That said, Tusk must be an idiot to not think things through. Did he not think that surfacing the Libertus would go unnoticed by Salia and Embryo? I wouldn't be surprised if the Libertus were to be sunk in the next episode because of what they did. Let's see Ange live with that on her conscience.

That preview though... It's so obvious that Ange is gonna let herself get captured by Salia (who seems to be sleeping with Embryo, hence the scene in bed), for a chance to get close to Embryo to assassinate him, though that last scene where her irises turned dark seems to show she'll get hypnotized before she can make a move. Maybe Ange will be the next to sleep with Embryo. NTR of Ange's Harem at it's finest.

In any case, looking forward to the next episode, if for nothing but the story now. I really don't care much for the nonexistent and simply quite pointless romance at this point. More interested in how they're gonna get themselves out of this tight spot, and save Salia and the other girls in the process.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 9, 2015 8:43 AM

Jun 2010
Damn it man, Embryo just be smashing these girls.
poor Salia, I'm sure she ended up as embryo's dumpster.

and do I sense some NTR from the ending credits, those hypnotic eyes don't bode well when in relation with the hornball Embryo ?
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 9, 2015 9:06 AM

Nov 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

I think Sunrise is giving all of it's budget to the Gundam shows. Gundam Build Fighters Try looks amazing.
Feb 9, 2015 11:35 AM

Jan 2013
So that's how it's going.

There are 2 groups of people watching this series. Yuri lovers, and non-yuri giant robot lovers.

I absolutely dislike Yuri, and I don't think the shower scene really means anything(EDIT: romantically). From the get-go this show was in-your-face that it would have shallow yuri pandering. How many yuri relationships actually feel real in the show anyway? I thought Chris would at least have strong feelings for orange-head but that's really the ONLY yuri relationship taken outside of physical intimacy... and even that's gone.

I think for people who don't like Tusk... they just like Yuri too much. Remember when they first warped into the alternate-earth Tusk got visibly angry at Ange because of she denounced everything the Ancients stood for. He got character development there. Also, while taking care of Ange on the island he got character development, and him not wanting to be sexually involved with Ange was also character development. Even small things like him setting up a plan B after getting owned physically is character development.

Tusk is an awesome character, and he even gives Ange a dream to strive for after they reach peace(in a nonchalant conversation). He also hasn't shown any hate towards any character in the show. While ange is brash and confrontative he calms her down and bides her to listen when it's necessary(EDIT: If he didn't get warped to alternate-earth with Ange things wouldn't have gone well between her and Salamandinay).

As for where the plot's headed... I honestly don't like that they're heading back to the empire of Misurugi. I thought there was sufficient closure for the characters when they went there the first time.
TitanAnteusFeb 9, 2015 4:16 PM
Feb 9, 2015 11:40 AM

Nov 2012
TitanAnteus said:

There are 2 groups of people watching this series. Yuri lovers, and non-yuri giant robot lovers.

I absolutely dislike Yuri, and I don't think the shower scene really means anything. .

her 100% tsun tsun bitch attitude now become dere to ange. she opened her heart to her beloved ange who was there for her when her heart crumbled after betrayed by beloved mama. as ange is probably the only person who can understand hilda's pain and suffering. the shower scene showed us that hilda has changed, be able to shove aside her ego and learn to be grateful and honest to her savior. the yuri just a bonus.

2deep4you
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Feb 9, 2015 11:48 AM

Jan 2013
ninjastarforcex said:
TitanAnteus said:

I absolutely dislike Yuri, and I don't think the shower scene really means anything. .

her 100% tsun tsun bitch attitude now become dere to ange. she opened her heart to her beloved ange who was there for her when her heart crumbled after betrayed by beloved mama. as ange is probably the only person who can understand hilda's pain and suffering. the shower scene showed us that hilda has changed, be able to shove aside her ego and learn to be grateful and honest to her savior. the yuri just a bonus.

2deep4you

You just described friendship.
How many shounen anime have 2 male characters go through basically the same thing minus sexual pandering.

Actually... I wasn't specific enough. I just said relationship. I should have just said romantic relationship.
Feb 9, 2015 3:06 PM

Aug 2013
TitanAnteus said:

I think for people who don't like Tusk... they just like Yuri too much. Remember when they first warped into the alternate-earth Tusk got visibly angry at Ange because of she denounced everything the Ancients stood for. He got character development there. Also, while taking care of Ange on the island he got character development, and him not wanting to be sexually involved with Ange was also character development. Even small things like him setting up a plan B after getting owned physically is character development.

Tusk is an awesome character, and he even gives Ange a dream to strive for after they reach peace(in a nonchalant conversation). He also hasn't shown any hate towards any character in the show. While ange is brash and confrontative he calms her down and bides her to listen when it's necessary.

As for where the plot's headed... I honestly don't like that they're heading back to the empire of Misurugi. I thought there was sufficient closure for the characters when they went there the first time.

That's not character development. Episode 5 does not prove he had character development, taking care of someone who is injured is not character development. Tusk just help a complete stranger who physical abuse him for no reason. No matter what he tries to explain the misunderstanding Ange still abuse him. What ruin that episode is that they added a stupid song during the middle of the episode, Tusk would of gotten some character development if they didn't add that stupid music and just focus their relationship but no they didn't, the producers pull a Disney move by added a love music with no interaction and no depth between Ange and Tusk. Another reason why the episode was ruin is because they fast forward the days on the island, they fast forward four or fives Ange having no real interaction with Tusk at all. Episode 5 was really fast pace and force.

And Episode 14 does not prove he had character development either. Tusk didn't get visibly anger at Ange, he was just mad at Ange not angry. When Ange denounced everything the Ancients stood for Tusk's character development was ruin because he was not looking at Ange when he was trying to defend his family and his people honor. He was looking at a big open space which it was stupid the producers did, Tusk's development would of been better if he was looking at Ange and see how mad he was at her by looking each other's eyes. That's not character development, looking at a random space when you're mad at someone is not character development. Tusk was mad not angry there's a difference. And Tusk easily forgave Ange like it was nothing, he was seriously stupid to apologize to Ange like he didn't do anything wrong, first of all Ange was talking about his deceased parents so Tusk has the right to get anger and second Tusk doesn't need to apologize to Ange because he doesn't need to apologize. Also Tusk wants to be involve with her because he told Ange she was beautiful, Tusk only wants to be with her because he was a horny guy who wants to have sex with her. Tusk wants to be sexually involved with Ange. Also Tusk can't do anything to protect Ange, Ange can protect herself she doesn't need a man or a woman to protect her. Tusk calls himself Ange's Knight was complete bullshit because he hasn't done anything to protect Ange, Ange can protect herself. The only thing Tusk was useful was setting a plan B and that's it, Tusk hasn't done anything else besides planing Plan B. And Tusk can not calm Ange down because no matter how he tries to calm her down Ange would always beat Tusk or she would brash right at him. Tusk is not man enough to calm Ange down. Tusk is a complete one dimensional character, he as no flaws that makes him more human nor anything that makes some people feel sorry for him, Tusk is not a believable character. Tusk was only created for a force romance and stupid comedic anime cliches. Tusk has not play any importance to the story this far.

And I don't care about Yuri because Yuri is not part of the genre of this anime and romance is also not part of this anime. Yuri and Romance were added just for fan service, giving fans what they wanted because they producers feels like fans wants either girls love(girl/girl) or force romance(boy/girl) that does not play a part in the story. The romance does not make sense, the Yuri however makes sense because some of the norma girls on Arzenal who had never seen a male in their life found themselves attracted to females. I hope when the series end Ange will end up with no one. Ange is a nice strong flawed female character and I don't she needs to end with up with someone.
Feb 9, 2015 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
sonakoto said:
Well according to Fukuda's interview when he attended a fan meeting and claimed to have answered the questions "honestly" The reason as to why "Cross Ange" was entitled like that was because Ange will X with someone or will pair with someone, also he gave out possible spoilers for the series during her interview
1. The pudding will get a better ending (I don't get it)
2. Hilda will die but no specific ep or scene given by Fukuda (not sure if he's teasing during the interview)
3. And Vivian's voice actor where she gave out a hint that her char will possibly die, considering all Fukuda's characters she acted out died (Flay (Seed) Stella (Seed Destiny)

Even if I hate It, I have to admit that it's not a far fetch idea that Ange will be hypo-rape or NTRed by the Embryo shit, considering Fukuda is involved, even Kira from Seed had a girl he had a sexual relationship with before Lacus came in, and since Fukuda is try Harding to make across Ange into a Seed rip-off, well you know what comes next

Where's the source of his interview?
Feb 9, 2015 8:38 PM

May 2010
TitanAnteus said:

I think for people who don't like Tusk... they just like Yuri too much. Remember when they first warped into the alternate-earth Tusk got visibly angry at Ange because of she denounced everything the Ancients stood for. He got character development there. Also, while taking care of Ange on the island he got character development, and him not wanting to be sexually involved with Ange was also character development

I like Tusk, but those points are wrong. Tusk fighting back is merely to help develop Ange, not him. He has been a tool through and through.

Regardless of the criticism, I will still enjoy the crotch scenes with him and Ange.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Is there anywhere online where I can watch this legally?

Aletheia_xxx - May 20

4 by Aletheia_xxx »»
May 21, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.