Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (24) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Mar 28, 2015 4:38 PM

Jul 2014
skudoops said:
For instance the spark of this conflict seems a bit ridiculous considering that earthlings led the first war. Why would this even happen? Also why wouldn't earth be supplying their own expedition? In Gundam firstly, trade was happening between the colonies and earth, secondly the conflict was led by the first official spacenoids i.e people born on space colonies and thirdly it was due to political matters and not out of desperation.

Yeah, the short time that Vers existed makes many things in this show improbable. Though I am fine with the explanation, that the problem with the supplies was because of the greed and squabble for power. Corrupt officials can mess up everything. Especially if it was an international effort.
Space born people though, the ones with a different psychology and no memory of the Earth would be better.

And I still don't understand why can't they settle normally on Mars with so much energy and special powers awailable. Saazbaum's words about agriculture in the open seem bizarre.

Frankly, the things I wanted the most was people's lifestyle on Mars and more of the alien stuff. I'd also like to see it's effect on people, since it seems to merge with them on genetic level.

MetaKite said:
This show should have been named the Slaine Pain Train as someone once said back in season one. Asseylum probably doesn't even visit him in prison.

For all my dislike of Inaho, visiting Slaine in the prison was not so bad on his part. I doubt Slaine likes it, but on the other hand nobody else seems to bother. Then, maybe the princess doesn't know...
Mar 28, 2015 4:39 PM

Jan 2011
Score dropped to 3/10 after I re-watched the finale. Really, good music is the only positive thing I can think of for this show right now.
Mar 28, 2015 4:40 PM

Oct 2011
They did it specially I think cause they don't want high BD sales :3
Suckers go to hell with such ending, Asshime dropped in my eyes by that one sentence "save slaine" fuck yea save him to add him more pain, when he started alone and ended alone (friends/family etc.) Though I dislike him I can at least feel his pain in that regard. Asshime go to hell with your husband and writers for NTR.

wookie_bear said:

Basically confessed her love for Inaho and then married some random Vers nerd a couple hours later;

That's what displeased me the most in her behaviour.
I liked her till episode 23 in next 2 ep. she became a slut who marries an idiot who she doesn't know that much. Please someone KILL HER and her husband.

I disliked Slaine till now, but after this episode I feel really bad for him, he deserved at least death to finally get peace (betrayed/manipulated/heartbroken/alone/tortured etc.) how much more does he need to bear. If it wasn't seriously for this fucking vers country who are pricks he wouldn't be in this shit. Earth should use nukes at them fuck their aldnoah.

@deadoptimist Sorry mate for standing against you trying to protect asshime before, this episode shown me that she simply doesn't care about anyone Inaho/Slaine. If she were true to her words in ep.10 she would be with Inaho - didn't happen. Next she wants him to save slaine with tears in her eyes - for god's sake does she know what she want? if she wanted him to atone for his sins by living in prison ok, but she for god's sake wanted him to live for no reason meaning she doesn't care about his pain etc... what a slut
Mar 28, 2015 4:41 PM

Jul 2014
AlexGK said:
Score dropped to 3/10 after I re-watched the finale. Really, good music is the only positive thing I can think of for this show right now.

You're being generous. The same stuff played during all the battles, even the final one. They couldn't even use Sawano's ost right.

Raisken said:
@deadoptimist Sorry mate for standing against you trying to protect asshime before, this episode shown me that she simply doesn't care about anyone Inaho/Slaine. If she were true to her words in ep.10 she would be with Inaho - didn't happen. Next she wants him to save slaine with tears in her eyes - for god's sake does she know what she want? if she wanted him to atone for his sins by living in prison ok, but she for god's sake wanted him to live for no reason meaning she doesn't care about his pain etc... what a slut

Wow, didn't expect this. But yeah, she is way too much. On one hand, she doesn't care enough to talk to Slaine, on the other hand, she meddles in his life by condoning him to a fate worse than death and doesn't stand for blaming the whole war on him. On one hand, she says she cares only for her people, on the other, she doesn't talk or think about them at all, doesn't mournfor any of them too. On one hand, she relies on Inaho and says he is a part of herself, on the other she leaves him for dead in an attacked castle and isn't shown to interact with him after that. Basically she is a really hardcore hypocrite (or an idiot, or both).
deadoptimistMar 28, 2015 4:45 PM
Mar 28, 2015 4:44 PM

Jun 2013
One thing i found really hilarious is that Asseylum asked Inaho to save Slaine from his misery, but she never really even knew about his misery at all. She didn't understand him. She never asked what happened to him while she was on Earth, what happened with Saazbaum and Cruhteo, or even asked him to explain his dream. She never really talked to him after she woke up, which I felt cheapened the reunion so much. It was kind of like "Oh look, my childhood friend of 5 years is doing bad things. He must be bad now. I must save him." There was no heart to heart moment between them.
Mar 28, 2015 4:45 PM

Jan 2011
deadoptimist said:
AlexGK said:

You're being generous. The same stuff played during all the battles, even the final one. They couldn't even use Sawano's ost right.

You know what, you are totally right.
Score down to 2/10. This makes this show the worst in my book, wow.

So Klancain with, what, 10 minutes screen time within 3 episodes managed to get the main heroine's panties, just epic.
What a waste of time watching this. Worst anime season ever for me so far, by far.
AlexGKMar 28, 2015 4:53 PM
Mar 28, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2012
im only in this for slaine's img.png, his voice actor and anime soundtrack
everything else is shit. the plot. the characters. what development? there is none
save all the cute girls from ntr manga
Mar 28, 2015 4:49 PM
Sep 2010
AlexGK said:
deadoptimist said:

Team +1 point for OST unite!
Mar 28, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2014
MetaKite said:
Slaine would be saved just to end up a masked Gundam like villain with super long hair with his pendant somehow being the key to the undoing of anything Aldnoah powered. Just so he actually dies int he end for real while Asseylum actually hooks up with Inaho for real. Horribly cliched but the writers have proven to have no real talent by basically ripping off Code Geass ending. Slaine is a mix of both Lelouch and Suzaku. Blamed for everything but not allowed to die.

Ohh, damn... yeah... And I actually have been wondering why he doesn't have his hair cut, even though it looks unfitiing for a count and untidy with the kind of a coat he is wearing. And the pendant is there too, they have even finally remembered his father.
That's horrible and would be the ultimate dishonor to him.

Oh... The horror. *grinds her teeth audibly*
Mar 28, 2015 4:51 PM
Sep 2010
Lol just watched Steins Gate a few days ago, and next thing I watch is this POS... I am so so so disappointed.

Also wtf happened to Lemrina?! I really...dont know what her role was after she stopped collaborating with Slaine.

In addition, why did Earth mechs suddenly get so powerful in these last few battles? O wait Unlimited plot armor for protagonists.

Edit: I like how Mazurrek (sp) just does his thing like mid season 2 and never shows up again. Nice plot device...
Mar 28, 2015 4:51 PM

Mar 2012
deadoptimist said:

MetaKite said:
This show should have been named the Slaine Pain Train as someone once said back in season one. Asseylum probably doesn't even visit him in prison.

For all my dislike of Inaho, visiting Slaine in the prison was not so bad on his part. I doubt Slaine likes it, but on the other hand nobody else seems to bother. Then, maybe the princess doesn't know...

Seriously, F her if she doesn't know. She's the one that asked to save Slaine from the chains of misery and he's now more miserable and alone than ever before. Also, Inaho's visit was extremely condescending and he has not sympathy for Slaine at all and only rason for being there is to make sure Slaine still has a pulse. The whole "why aren't you eating" fake concern was a dick move. He's just there to make sure Slaine is alive and unhappy ever after. He doesn't care about Slaine's feelings or how he's doing as he bluntly explained he only let him live because Asseylum wanted that and nothing more. If Slaine is really going to crack and lose his sanity, it's this realization of what Asseylum has wished for him despite everything he'd done to keep her alive since season 1.Slain Pain Train forever.

deadoptimist said:
MetaKite said:
Slaine would be saved just to end up a masked Gundam like villain with super long hair with his pendant somehow being the key to the undoing of anything Aldnoah powered. Just so he actually dies int he end for real while Asseylum actually hooks up with Inaho for real. Horribly cliched but the writers have proven to have no real talent by basically ripping off Code Geass ending. Slaine is a mix of both Lelouch and Suzaku. Blamed for everything but not allowed to die.

Ohh, damn... yeah... And I actually have been wondering why he doesn't have his hair cut, even though it looks unfitiing for a count and untidy with the kind of a coat he is wearing. And the pendant is there too, they have even finally remembered his father.

Like you said, there would be no point in rescuing Slaine at this point unless he goes all out villain and there's no coherent reasoning for that.
MetaKiteMar 28, 2015 4:56 PM
Mar 28, 2015 4:54 PM

Jun 2013
MetaKite said:
deadoptimist said:

Seriously, F her if she doesn't know. She's the one that asked to save Slaine from the chains of misery and he's now more miserable and alone than ever before. Also, Inaho's visit was extremely condescending and he has not sympathy for Slaine at all and only rason for being there is to make sure Slaine still has a pulse. The whole "why aren't you eating" fake concern was a dick move. He's just there to make sure Slaine is alive and unhappy ever after. He doesn't care about Slaine's feelings or how he's doing as he bluntly explained he only let him live because Asseylum wanted that and nothing more. If Slaine is really going to crack and lose his sanity, it's this realization of what Asseylum has wished for him despite everything he'd done to keep her alive since season 1.Slain Pain Train forever.

What's the point of keeping him alive if the Princess already thinks he's dead? I wish Inaho would have just killed him. Does he get off on the power dynamic of knowing he's alive and totally under his control?
Mar 28, 2015 4:55 PM

Oct 2011
Someone knows why Earth didn't use nukes in the first place against vers? even if VERS has their fucking aldnoah they have no chance against nukes lol.
Mar 28, 2015 4:57 PM

Jul 2014
AlexGK said:
deadoptimist said:

I hate it when the ost is not used well. I remember it with Noragami. It went bollocks half way, and stopped caring about the ost. Then I listened to the whole album, and it was brilliant. It didn't reflect in the show though.

And here too. The battle music during the martians all out attack on Trident base was very good. SitE-n0w is a great track for introducing an enemy kat. And there's a lot of good quite music (the beginning of Troyard track is very beautiful). But we get the same couple of bits and the Keep on keeping on, which is too catchy for a battle music to start with, and is overused to the point of causing a retching reaction. It used in the final battle is appalling.
As far as I got, 0.Vers was not used at all.
Mar 28, 2015 4:58 PM

Sep 2014
They ones to blame for this mess are not the Protagonists. Its that horrible writing of the show. I wish we could see what Urobuchi had in mind with his script before they ruined it.
AleskarMar 28, 2015 5:05 PM
Mar 28, 2015 4:59 PM

Mar 2009
That ending sucked so much! Argh it just wasn't on par with the quality of the story. At the very least Slaine should have been with the other princess. So much to say about it but I will leave it at that... judging from the voting I guess a lot of people feel the same way.
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Mar 28, 2015 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
wtf?
Mar 28, 2015 5:01 PM

Mar 2012
Savethebestforu said:

What's the point of keeping him alive if the Princess already thinks he's dead? I wish Inaho would have just killed him. Does he get off on the power dynamic of knowing he's alive and totally under his control?

I'm not convinced Asseylum thinks Slaine is dead. I think she is one of the few people that is well aware he's still alive. Then again I totally can see her getting the "news" Slaine is KIA and just being all 'oh well, at least there will be peace now". Still, Inaho's visit to Slaine was a dick move if I ever saw one.
Mar 28, 2015 5:03 PM

Jan 2015
deadoptimist said:
MetaKite said:

Oh... The horror. *grinds her teeth audibly*

I'm calling it now. Slaine is going the Full Frontal route in S3.
Mar 28, 2015 5:03 PM
Sep 2014
Raisken said:
Someone knows why Earth didn't use nukes in the first place against vers? even if VERS has their fucking aldnoah they have no chance against nukes lol.

The anime would end by episode 3
Mar 28, 2015 5:07 PM

Jul 2014
MetaKite said:
deadoptimist said:

Well , everybody hates him and Inaho at least spends his time to visit, so he can be a sort of entertainment. Inaho may not even be too vindictive, more like insensitive. He doesn't seem to get over war as well.
On the other hand, driving Slaine to the breaking point and than leaving abruptly was terrible. Like punching someone lying on the ground in the guts. I hate that they made him cry in front of his enemy. What does he have left? Nothing aside from some last vestiges of honor. With all the time he has, he could've mustered enough strength to not break right away. Btw, I hate this kind of trigger scenes, like, when someone dies and the wailing starting immediately. It's not realistic - a person gets to this point (or not gets) in time. Here as well, he could crumble, but not break in tears until left alone.

What really gets to me is that she agrees to dumping all the blame at him, even though she must know it's not true and other knights still do whatever they want. That's like the last act of decency and mercy she should've made no matter what.
deadoptimistMar 28, 2015 5:12 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:10 PM
Sep 2010
deadoptimist said:
MetaKite said:

Well , everybody hates him and Inaho at least spends his time to visit, so he can be a sort of entertainment. Inaho may not even be too vindictive, more like insensitive. He doesn't seem to get over war as well.
On the other hand, driving Slaine to the breaking point and than leaving abruptly was terrible. Like punching someone lying on the ground in the guts. I hate that they made him cry in front of his enemy. What does he have left? Nothing aside from some last vestiges of honor. With all the time he has, he could've mustered enough strength to not break right away. Btw, I hate this trigger scenes, when someone die and the wailing starting immediately. It's not realistic - a person gets to this point (or not gets) in time.

What really gets to me is that she agrees to dumping all the blame at him, even though she must know it's not true and other knights still do whatever they want. That's like the last act of decency and mercy she should've made no matter what.

Ehh... Hime-sama doesn't really have a personality other than "Peace! Do not fight!" She would not think that far to be honest.
Mar 28, 2015 5:11 PM

Oct 2011
MetaKite said:
Savethebestforu said:

I'm not convinced Asseylum thinks Slaine is dead. I think she is one fo the few people that is well aware he's still alive. Then again I totally can see her getting the "news" Slaine is KIA and just being all 'oh well, at least there is peace now". Still, Inaho's visit to Slaine was a dick move if I ever saw one.

Maybe he understands his pain for being NTR'ed and that he never had any "real" friends in vers only people who seen him as piece of shit from earth (Cruhteo) and other counts. That's why maybe he was "somewhat" happy that Saazbum seen him in better light and reason why he joined him. Even hime which he loved NTR'ed them both. If that is the case Inaho maybe wants to become his friend in his prison life, so he wouldn't be alone like before?
Simply said Slaine never had anyone to rely on or talk to and share his pain and downfalls (possibly a reason why he became like he was in s2) beside hime... who also doesn't gave a shit about him later on.

HOLY SHIT, WHY AM I PROTECTING SLAINE WHEN I DIDN'T LIKE HIM THIS LAST 12 EPISODES :O
ArreitMar 28, 2015 5:15 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:16 PM

Oct 2013
Ahhh, and it's over. A well deserved 4/10 from me!

I'm a bit biased with my hate here a bit, because I truly despise 300% stoic gary stu main characters such as Inaho. Tatsuya had way more personality than him.

And Asseylum...You know, if she wasn't a princess she wouldn't have been such a bad character. Actually scratch that, she shouldn't have been a character in a leadership position. When I think about that, it might've actually made for some interesting development for her. Too bad the show prolly never even thought of that so welp. Moving on.

None of the side characters are worth talking about.

Slayne! Oh Slayne, winner of the best shooter of the year award, in recent years - stormtroopers would be proud. Ah, this character man, this character. He's like, the only decently fleshed out character in this entire series and that's not to be taken as a praise towards him as much as it is to be taken as an idea of how poor the rest of the cast is. I won't lie, his suffering & deluded rise to power was the only other aspect of the show I slightly enjoyed besides the visuals & music. It's badly written, don't get me wrong, but at least IT'S THERE. It's something to hate, facepalm for how deluded he is & how forced the suffering he goes through is in a pathetic attempt to make the audience care. I know, this is not something to be praised but when there's nothing else on the table, you take what you can get. Ugh, deluded as Slaine was, I still hoped he would've gotten his desired death instead of being forced to lament for as long as he lives without the possibility of even doing anything to redeem himself.

I hope to see both seasons of this drop from the top 1000s eventually(seems possible for S2 at least).
ManlyTearMar 28, 2015 5:21 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
this is one of the worst animes, ever
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Mar 28, 2015 5:31 PM

Jan 2010
If they were going to bring another princess that could activate the Aldonah drive to the show they should have had the guts to kill Inaho and Asseylum on S1 and focus more on the rest of the cast for this season, maybe then this trainwreck could have been a half decent show. 2/10

Mar 28, 2015 5:35 PM

Nov 2012
Eh. People should stop saying NTR'd for both Slaine and Inaho, sure Slaine, but Inaho? He's still got that pussy waiting from that friend of his who has always had his back. Inaho still won at the end of the day.
Jaywalker.
Mar 28, 2015 5:35 PM

Mar 2012
deadoptimist said:

On the other hand, driving Slaine to the breaking point and than leaving abruptly was terrible. Like punching someone lying on the ground in the guts. I hate that they made him cry in front of his enemy. What does he have left? Nothing aside from some last vestiges of honor. With all the time he has, he could've mustered enough strength to not break right away. Btw, I hate this kind of trigger scenes, like, when someone dies and the wailing starting immediately. It's not realistic - a person gets to this point (or not gets) in time. Here as well, he could crumble, but not break in tears until left alone.

Insensitive doesn't even begin to describe what Inaho just did. At first it looks like a visit because Slaine is truly pitiful and Inaho may want to give him some kind of comfort. Slaine is in solitary confinement since he's supposed to be dead... However, the moment Inaho let the cat out of the bag that he could give a rat's ass what happened to Slaine, he did what Asseylum wanted and then coldly walked out as Slaine broke... Yeah, Inaho is a dick to Slaine to the very end.

Raisken said:
MetaKite said:

I'm not convinced Asseylum thinks Slaine is dead. I think she is one fo the few people that is well aware he's still alive. Then again I totally can see her getting the "news" Slaine is KIA and just being all 'oh well, at least there is peace now". Still, Inaho's visit to Slaine was a dick move if I ever saw one.

Maybe he understands his pain for being NTR'ed and that he never had any "real" friends in vers only people who seen him as piece of shit from earth (Cruhteo) and other counts. That's why maybe he was "somewhat" happy that Saazbum seen him in better light and reason why he joined him. Even hime which he loved NTR'ed them both. If that is the case Inaho maybe wants to become his friend in his prison life, so he wouldn't be alone like before?
Simply said Slaine never had anyone to rely on or talk to and share his pain and downfalls (possibly a reason why he became like he was in s2) beside hime... who also doesn't gave a shit about him later on.

HOLY SHIT, WHY AM I PROTECTING SLAINE WHEN I DIDN'T LIKE HIM THIS LAST 12 EPISODES :O

You aren't defending or protecting Slaine. Just trying to justify Inaho's visit to Slaine to make Inaho look benevolent and emphatic of Slaine. Just as I said above, Inaho wasn't there to bring Slaine comfort or try to befriend him. Inaho's words and actions are not those of a friend or even real concern. He's just there to make sure Slaine hasn't committed suicide or attempting starvation.

And seriously, the hell with Asseylum.
MetaKiteMar 28, 2015 5:45 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:36 PM

Sep 2014
2/10.
Time to go to season 1 ending and watch Assprincess get shot a couple of times, so i can pretend it ended there..
Mar 28, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2014
Well... If Slaine finally takes to heart the best part of his true dad's, aka Saazbaum's teachings and tries to kill Asseylum, I'll cheer.
Mar 28, 2015 5:39 PM

Jun 2008
To me it makes perfect sense for the princess to marry that guy in the end. She didn't do it because she loves him obviously, they had just met when she announced their marriage. It was al donel for peace, pure and simple. She needed someone who was respected by the vers people and had the same type of peace mind set that she had.
Mar 28, 2015 5:39 PM

Jun 2013
What the hell kind of ending was that?

Holy shit this season was garbage. What was the point of everything that occurred??
Slaine just turned into some kind of asshole. What the hell was the point of him blowing up the moonbase? Just for added drama?

Terrible rushed ending. Even if this got a third season I don't know how it would fix anything that this season fucked up

Also they both get ntr'd in the end. lame
Mar 28, 2015 5:42 PM

Dec 2010
SMH, idk how most of you outright score an anime without even understanding much. Or is it that you're lazy to give a reason oh well w/e.

Many would agree that Aldnoah Zero is an anime about characters and their actions, not really the plot. So here's my personal character analysis of the three major characters. This is just to help me clarify what I feel about the anime. Hope this might help you as well. Also PLEASE if you don't disagree, make a post about it. I appreciate all debates.

Character Analysis of Slaine

Character Analysis of Inaho

Character Analysis of Princess Asseylum

What is the purpose/theme of the anime?
DAFAQ...I DON'T KNOW.
I can even say this anime don't even have a theme. It has some romance between the triangle of Asseylum, Inaho, and Slaine but that was all down in the drains by the end. It has some social & political hierarchy issues from the Royal, Knights, and common Vers citizens. This theme slightly danced through the anime where Harklight appears. But once again this was not Slaine's main purpose. He only cared about the social hierarchy dilema just to save Asselyum (once again romantic theme)....So I can say I DON'T KNOW
Mar 28, 2015 5:43 PM

Mar 2012
deadoptimist said:
Well... If Slaine finally takes to heart the best part of his true dad's, aka Saazbaum's teachings and tries to kill Asseylum, I'll cheer.

Slaine Pain Train had only one stop at Asseylum Station. Bitch never even got on the platform to see the train pass.
Mar 28, 2015 5:44 PM
Apr 2014
Alcoholic VS vers deus ex machina bullshit. Like in the flying fuck were they fighting on pars lol?
Mar 28, 2015 5:47 PM
Dec 2013
Well, that was expected.

At least they summed up everything nicely.
Mar 28, 2015 5:48 PM

Mar 2015
Probably stupid question but does Seylum know Inaho/Slaine are alive in the end??
Mar 28, 2015 5:48 PM

Jun 2008
Epicenter said:
Eh. People should stop saying NTR'd for both Slaine and Inaho, sure Slaine, but Inaho? He's still got that pussy waiting from that friend of his who has always had his back. Inaho still won at the end of the day.

Yeah seriously, I mean how was Inaho NTR'd? I don't think he loved the princess to begin with, he just cared about her like a friend which is why he didn't give a shit about her engagement to that guy. Now Slain on the other hand looked like his heart was ripping in two.

The show was obviously trying to ship Inko and Inaho during the entirety of the second season.
Testament956Mar 28, 2015 5:52 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:49 PM

Dec 2010
nytefall123 said:
Alcoholic VS vers deus ex machina bullshit. Like in the flying fuck were they fighting on pars lol?

Don't use Deus ex Machina when you don't even know what it means. A/Z barely had any DeM other than Inaho's sudden ways of knowing exactly what to do at the perfect time.

Deus ex Machina are not God Machines (in this case the Aldnoah Kataphrakts).
Mar 28, 2015 5:51 PM

Jun 2008
ArcusSoul said:
Probably stupid question but does Seylum know Inaho/Slaine are alive in the end??

Pretty sure she does, Inaho is a big shot general or something so he ain't hiding from anyone. And since the Princess told him to save Slain, I assume he told her he is alive to put her mind at ease.
Mar 28, 2015 5:55 PM

Jul 2009
bastek66 said:
AldNoOne died.

LOL "AldNoOne died" had me rolling!
R-OrioN said:
gg Inaho. Awesome that they added Kalafina's song !!!

It wasn't excuted well tho. Normally the original OP is supposed to be playing in the background during the epic final scene--not just as the ending theme on plain background credits! And it was a pretty good song too.
Darklight0303 said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Justice is served.
Shame Slaine is alive though.

Life in prison can be worse than death. Justice is served regardless

That obviously wasnt the point tho. Your twisted views of Slaine want it to be as such, but the scene wasn't saying suffer by being imprisoned-.- Slaine never did anything so terrible to deserve that. Yeah he continued the war but that had already been going on and it wasn't devised by him. You can hardly pin the war on him.

Beside the best thing this episode shows us was that even without Slaine many martians still wanted to fight. After he told them to leave they STILL came back. Harklight was a given, but that even the others went back, kind touching. Proves the princess needs to think more about what her people want.

I'm pissed that Slaine's taking the wrap for planning to assassinate the princess tho. Such bull. He was the one trying to save her ass. Ugh.

More importantly tho, why is Slaine in a Magneto prison cell? He's not such dangerous being that he needs that kind of lockup.

On another note, how does everyone feel about the activation rights being universal? Giving earth aldnoah drives for peace is one thing. Activation rights too? Please still keep it tightly underwraps before we have some massive high scaled wars break out.

Lastly, it was a total cop out how the Tharsis' ability broke down so Inaho didnt have to devise a plan to overcome it. I'm calling BS. So much for Slaine's "OP" advantage.
InugirlzMar 28, 2015 5:58 PM
Mar 28, 2015 5:57 PM
Mar 2015
I made an account just to say this so plz read it carefully...

smart slaine vs stupid slaine

what stupid slaine did: surrender

what smart slaine should ve done:
Step 1: make one of those super announces and tell the orbital knights that asseylum is an usurper and that Lemrina is DA REAL EMPRESS (marry and produce babies with lemrina meanwhile)
Step 2: Start the civil war
Step 3: try to win
step 4: win
step 5: kill asseylum slowly

The End
Mar 28, 2015 5:57 PM

Jul 2014
MetaKite said:
deadoptimist said:

Slaine Pain Train had only one stop at Asseylum Station. Bitch never even got on the platform to see the train pass.

I so wanna her to get run over. She added enough of sleepers to people's suffering to get her own one-way Pain Ticket.
Mar 28, 2015 6:02 PM

Jul 2014
Tokoya said:
No one died...........What
Mar 28, 2015 6:02 PM

Dec 2010
Inugirlz said:

That obviously wasnt the point tho. Your twisted views of Slaine want it to be as such, but the scene wasn't saying suffer by being imprisoned-.- Slaine never did anything so terrible to deserve that. Yeah he continued the war but that had already been going on and it wasn't devised by him. You can hardly pin the war on him.

Beside the best thing this episode shows us was that even without Slaine many martians still wanted to fight. After he told them to leave they STILL came back. Harklight was a given, but that even the others went back, kind touching. Proves the princess needs to think more about what her people want.

I'm pissed that Slaine's taking the wrap for planning to assassinate the princess tho. Such bull. He was the one trying to save her ass. Ugh.

More importantly tho, why is Slaine in a Magneto prison cell? He's not such dangerous being that he needs that kind of lockup.

On another note, how does everyone feel about the activation rights being universal? Giving earth aldnoah drives for peace is one thing. Activation rights too? Please still keep it tightly underwraps before we have some massive high scaled wars break out.

Lastly, it was a total cop out how the Tharsis' ability broke down so Inaho didnt have to devise a plan to overcome it. I'm calling BS. So much for Slaine's "OP" advantage.

Nicely put, this is why I am still in support for Slaine. But I still can see why people hate him. Inaho is someone easily loved with his badass skills.

I really don't think this anime did justice with Slaine but I think that was the point of it. Slaine reminds me of Lelouch vi Britannia who everyone blames and the only people that know Lelouch was justified was his closest friends and family. This is the same as only Harklight, Inaho, Elderrittuo, and maybe Asseylum knew what he was trying to do.
Mar 28, 2015 6:04 PM

Mar 2015
Testament956 said:
Epicenter said:

Yeah seriously, I mean how was Inaho NTR'd? I don't think he loved the princess to begin with, he just cared about her like a friend which is why he didn't give a shit about her engagement to that guy. Now Slain on the other hand looked like his heart was ripping in two.

The show was obviously trying to ship Inko and Inaho during the entirety of the second season.

Testament956 said:
ArcusSoul said:

Pretty sure she does, Inaho is a big shot general or something so he ain't hiding from anyone. And since the Princess told him to save Slain, I assume he told her he is alive to put her mind at ease.

Cheers... as for Seylum x Inaho i think there were romantic feelings between them with the scene in EP21 but the duty to stop the war has Seylum making the decision to do what is necessary with her position over her own feelings and i see Inaho as the sort of person who would except that.. at least they have a bittersweet end with "lovely memories" as she recalled at the end
ArcusSoulMar 28, 2015 6:16 PM
Mar 28, 2015 6:09 PM

Oct 2014
Listening to this series OST with really good headphones is fantastic ^.^ ♡
Oh and Inaho was badass! and Slaine... no I still can't hate him ♡
Mar 28, 2015 6:11 PM
May 2009
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And as I had expected, Inaho fights like a boss..

More like he fights like a clone of a Big Boss... I'll show myself out.
Mar 28, 2015 6:13 PM

Dec 2013
If this is anyone's first mecha series I sincerely feel sorry for you guys. This series has become such a trainwreck in terms of everything.

6/10.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Mar 28, 2015 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
You guys need to learn how to edit quotes. Also, stop complaining about "no season 3" no one will force you to watch it. Just like no one forced you to watch and complain about this one. But you did, and you will watch the next one as well. GG.

Bunk ending, but a decent series.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Pages (24) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» SPOILER - Question regarding the end of the anime

Joshuam303 - Apr 6, 2016

25 by Reshiram_IX »»
Oct 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

564 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.