Forum Settings
Forums
New
Do you think it's wrong to love someone of the same sex?
Yes
19.6%
No
80.4%
525 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2009 9:27 AM

Apr 2009
chidoriblitz said:

just because i live in the south does't mean i'm a red-neck you son of a bitch and what does the 90's have to do with the way i type

CDRW said:
It's because all you guys were born in the 90's, and as we all know, the 90's sucked. Nothing important happened in the 90's. Nothing even vaguely interesting happened in the 90's. They didn't make any good music either.

The essential worthlesness, boredom, and wannabe artistry of the 90's infested your blood, traveled to the brain, and had a shmorgasborg in your head, just like that brain eating amoeba.
CDRWDec 14, 2009 9:30 AM
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Dec 14, 2009 9:31 AM

Aug 2009
I don't see anything wrong about it, it would be weird if do, because i'm bissexual and i have a boyfriend (he knows it)
: )
Dec 14, 2009 9:32 AM

Nov 2007
I don't agree with it, but it's up to each person to chose how he wants to live. I've actually had a few gay friends, and while I couldn't agree with their lifestyle, it didn't stop me from being their friend. I will admit that those who openly flaunt their homosexuality kind of creep me out though.
Dec 14, 2009 9:35 AM

Sep 2008
ios said:
im against male to male relationships as im a male but i find yuri female to female sex attractive and well sex is for pleasure and/or reproduction for us humans and dolphins as ive read somewhere so i guess it only natural for me to like yuri stuff but im not hating those gays i just avoid them because my automatic thinking or intuition wants to avoid them mainly because us males are sex thinkers all the time so like me i tend to be slightly paranoid (but not hating) about gays

Sigh just because some one is gay doesn't mean they are gonna fuck every guy they see, trust me your not good looking enough for gay guys to fuck you.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Dec 14, 2009 9:49 AM
Aug 2009
Dec 14, 2009 10:02 AM

Oct 2008
Wrong, no.
Strange, maybe a bit.
行けー幼子兵器!あれは木端微塵に粉砕しろ!
Dec 14, 2009 10:07 AM

Dec 2007
ArtRodriguez said:

If you just happen to like getting porked in the ass, that's cool with me. Just don't tell me about it.

Haha, hilarious. I love this kind of thinking, it's like saying "HEY I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THOSE FAGGOTS AS LONG AS THEY STAY ON AN ANOTHER ISLAND"

Unless you think that every heterosexual who mentions he was with a girl is a poser and annoying, please don't post such retarded opinions here.
Dec 14, 2009 10:35 AM

Mar 2009
Um...

The people born in the 90's were too young to listen to, much less produce, the music that was popular in the 90's. It was people born in the 70's and 80's that determined what music we saw in the 90's, and largely what was popular in the 90's. If you want to see what kind of music the 90's kids produce, wait at least 5 years so that they're out of high school. Probably it will be 2010 and on that you're going to actually start seeing people born in the 90s produce any sort of music that is viable in the mainstream, anyway.

And also, don't judge the generation by MTV or whatever, since we all know they only air pure shit most of the time.

NOTE: I don't think that the music of the 90's was shit. A lot of the house music (The KLF and such) was pretty good, as was grunge. Not to mention that Massive Attack recorded Blue Lines, which essentially created the genre of Triphop.
rTzDec 14, 2009 10:40 AM
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Dec 14, 2009 10:43 AM

Apr 2009
rTz said:
Um...

The people born in the 90's were too young to listen to, much less produce, the music that was popular in the 90's. It was people born in the 70's and 80's that determined what music we saw in the 90's, and largely what was popular in the 90's. If you want to see what kind of music the 90's kids produce, wait at least 5 years so that they're out of high school. Probably it will be 2010 and on that you're going to actually start seeing people born in the 90s produce any sort of music that is viable in the mainstream, anyway.

And also, don't judge the generation by MTV or whatever, since we all know they only air pure shit most of the time.

NOTE: I don't think that the music of the 90's was shit. A lot of the house music (The KLF and such) was pretty good, as was grunge. Not to mention that Massive Attack recorded Blue Lines, which essentially created the genre of Triphop.
It's not that they produced it, they were INFECTED by it. They were at the critical age when all that stuff was coming out.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Dec 14, 2009 10:52 AM

Jul 2009
rTz said:
Um...

SUCH GREAT MUSIC THUS FAR. SEE, 90s KIDS ARE ~ALIVE~ :<

CDRW said:
It's not that they produced it, they were INFECTED by it. They were at the critical age when all that stuff was coming out.

No. I was born 1990 and I didn't really listen to music until 2002-2004? That's like saying people born in 1989 somehow ~experienced~ the 80s.. (Most of my friends are born in 1989 and I have known people to say that shit)

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Dec 14, 2009 10:55 AM

Mar 2009
Infected by Guns and Roses (use your illusion was what, 93?), Haddaway, KLF, Massive Attack, My Life with the Thrill Kill Kult, KMFDM, and Nirvana? How terrible ;_;

And even if they did listen to 90's music (who didn't listen to shit music when they were <10 years old?), the fact is that they hit their teen years well into the 2000's and won't be able to produce music until ~2010 or so. You can't pin the *music itself* of the 90's onto them--you can, however, pin it on people born in the 70's to early 80's. At any rate, you won't be able to tell whether they're "infected" until they graduate high school and start producing music. If you really want an indicator on whether or not they have shit taste for music, it would be much better to look at the (albeit cooling) emo trend.

@Choosy_Green:
What part of

don't judge the generation by MTV or whatever, since we all know they only air pure shit most of the time.

didn't you understand?
rTzDec 14, 2009 11:00 AM
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Dec 14, 2009 11:03 AM

Jul 2009
rTz said:

@Choosy_Green:
What part of

don't judge the generation by MTV or whatever, since we all know they only air pure shit most of the time.

didn't you understand?

The part where I was joking, possibly....

Powered by hinatachan - TaigaForum
Dec 14, 2009 11:15 AM

Dec 2007
Choosy_Green said:
rTz said:

@Choosy_Green:
What part of

didn't you understand?

The part where I was joking, possibly....

I loled. rTz, you're taking him too seriously.
Dec 14, 2009 11:44 AM

Dec 2007
chidoriblitz said:
i hate it when people bash others because of this
its there own damn choice people leave them the fuck alone you douchebags

I'm pretty sure it isn't a choice...
Dec 14, 2009 12:29 PM

Feb 2008
I am Homophobic.
But I tend to live my life by saying "Live and let others live." So, as long as they don't have problem with me, I have no problem with them.

Them= Homo/ Bi people.
Dec 14, 2009 1:56 PM

Apr 2009
im gay but i find others gays disgusting

dont judge me
Dec 14, 2009 2:52 PM

Aug 2009
Kags_Magnus said:

dont judge me

Okay, you get partial credit for making me lulz.
Dec 14, 2009 3:05 PM

Feb 2008
Kags_Magnus said:

dont judge me

So you are banned from having sex because of your disgust?
Dec 14, 2009 3:18 PM

May 2008
SnG said:
Kags_Magnus said:

dont judge me

So you are banned from having sex because of your disgust?

He can still fap though.

Dec 14, 2009 5:02 PM

Apr 2009
I'm pro-gay marriage. What other people do is fine as long as it doesn't hurt others in a negative way.

I've only had a relationship with one other woman, and she was completely bat-shit crazy. I dumped her because she thought she was Satan and wanted me to have sex with a gay friend so we could have children ( no joke ). Would I have stayed in the relationship anyway? Probably not, she was too butch, and part of the reason I see liking women is that...well, I'd like women, not women who cut their hair in "unfeminine" ways, and can't stand the thought of ME wearing make up.

Other than that my experience is only with men. I like men, and sometimes I think girls are pretty. But I don't think I can picture a relationship with myself and another woman again. Maybe it was just needing to meet the "right person" for man or woman. However I think I already have, he just turned out to be a man.
Dec 14, 2009 7:09 PM

Jul 2008
Sonic_Moronic said:
ArtRodriguez said:

If you just happen to like getting porked in the ass, that's cool with me. Just don't tell me about it.

Haha, hilarious. I love this kind of thinking, it's like saying "HEY I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST THOSE FAGGOTS AS LONG AS THEY STAY ON AN ANOTHER ISLAND"

Unless you think that every heterosexual who mentions he was with a girl is a poser and annoying, please don't post such retarded opinions here.

How is that retarded? I simply don't want them telling me about their sex, just as I don't want a heterosexual person to tell me about it. I'm sorry I don't find gay sex as exciting as you do, but that's me.
Dec 14, 2009 8:25 PM

Mar 2009
As long as you really love someone, regardless of sex, I don't see anything wrong with it.
Dec 14, 2009 11:12 PM

Jun 2009
Sonic_Moronic said:
chidoriblitz said:
i hate it when people bash others because of this
its there own damn choice people leave them the fuck alone you douchebags

I'm pretty sure it isn't a choice...

I respectfully disagree, with proof: me. I usually just don't like guys, but once or twice, I've seen a dude that for whatever reason I'd probably try and get with. I think people (not just girls) can pretty much pick what they wanna put where, just like they'd pick shoes. Plus, I mean, with all the gender-bending and overly tempting androgyny, who's REALLY totally straight anymore?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 14, 2009 11:33 PM

Jul 2008
AlexisSolitaire said:
As long as you really love someone, regardless of sex, I don't see anything wrong with it.
this.
we're all the same so wut does it matter...and I've said this before but I'll say it again..being straight is too overrated anyway^^

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Dec 15, 2009 12:10 AM

Jul 2008
femmenoir said:
I'm pro-gay marriage. What other people do is fine as long as it doesn't hurt others in a negative way.

I've only had a relationship with one other woman, and she was completely bat-shit crazy. I dumped her because she thought she was Satan and wanted me to have sex with a gay friend so we could have children ( no joke ). Would I have stayed in the relationship anyway? Probably not, she was too butch, and part of the reason I see liking women is that...well, I'd like women, not women who cut their hair in "unfeminine" ways, and can't stand the thought of ME wearing make up.

Other than that my experience is only with men. I like men, and sometimes I think girls are pretty. But I don't think I can picture a relationship with myself and another woman again. Maybe it was just needing to meet the "right person" for man or woman. However I think I already have, he just turned out to be a man.

My experience was somewhat similar. By the time I realized that at some point in the past I had a ridiculous crush on a girl, I started dating the man that became my husband. So I can't really call myself a full-out bisexual, since I'm so focused on the one person.

And as for homosexuality, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and I will fully stand behind homosexuals getting their deserved rights for marriage.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 15, 2009 12:42 AM

Jun 2009
Nika-senpai said:
femmenoir said:

My experience was somewhat similar. By the time I realized that at some point in the past I had a ridiculous crush on a girl, I started dating the man that became my husband. So I can't really call myself a full-out bisexual, since I'm so focused on the one person.

And as for homosexuality, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, and I will fully stand behind homosexuals getting their deserved rights for marriage.

Here's more fuel for my fire in trying to prove it's pretty much a choice. I feel like if we were all open to it, a lot more people would be realizing they had this weird thing this one time a lot more often than they do now.
Two of my seemingly straightest friends, as it turned out, made out one time. Like they went at it very seriously, realized they were to good of friends, and both moved on to have still standing girlfriends. Sometimes, you just wanna do something, but not all the time. There's someone who explained this more scientifically at some point in time, but i skipped way too much psychology to remember names.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Dec 15, 2009 2:36 AM

Nov 2009
I live with a gay room mate so I'd be pretty uncomfortable if I had a belief that it was wrong and immoral.
Dec 15, 2009 4:52 AM

Dec 2007
@ParisainGoldfish

Well, yeah, you may be right actually. I thought I was straight as a kid, back when I had the stupid aversion towards homosexuality. But then, when I set myself a goal to become as tolerant as possible, and started viewing it as a normal thing, I realized I was attracted to men too. I also "experimented" with my cousin years ago, but for some reason I just ignored it, it doesn't seem to you like homosexual behavior when you're a kid.
Dec 15, 2009 7:16 AM

Mar 2009
Sonic_Moronic said:
I realized I was attracted to men too. I also "experimented" with my cousin years ago, but for some reason I just ignored it, it doesn't seem to you like homosexual behavior when you're a kid.

I had basically the same experience, except it wasn't just with one person... /slut

I never really made the connection with homosexuality because this was when I was 10 or something, and back then I thought "gay" meant "stupid", and had no idea what it actually meant. I didn't make the connection until 7 or so years later.
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Dec 15, 2009 7:30 AM

Sep 2007
They live their lives, I live mine. There's nothing to it. They should live however they want to and people shouldn't bitch about what doesn't affect them.
Dec 15, 2009 8:18 AM

Dec 2007
I had basically the same experience, except it wasn't just with one person... /slut

That's cool. Too bad we'll probably never experience it again.
Dec 15, 2009 8:27 AM

Jan 2009
I don't agree with it to be honest, but its still their choice and who am i to condone someone for their choices.
Dec 15, 2009 9:29 AM

Jul 2008
ParisainGoldfish said:
Nika-senpai said:
femmenoir said:

Here's more fuel for my fire in trying to prove it's pretty much a choice. I feel like if we were all open to it, a lot more people would be realizing they had this weird thing this one time a lot more often than they do now.
Two of my seemingly straightest friends, as it turned out, made out one time. Like they went at it very seriously, realized they were to good of friends, and both moved on to have still standing girlfriends. Sometimes, you just wanna do something, but not all the time. There's someone who explained this more scientifically at some point in time, but i skipped way too much psychology to remember names.

It wasn't my choice to become attracted to a girl. I just was, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. In the end however, it was a guy that I fell in love with and married. That was a choice, but it wasn't rooted in his gender, it was rooted in the fact that I love him as a person, more than anyone else in a world. So in effect I wasn't choosing the direction of my sexuality, I was just choosing the person I loved.

If we were to ever break up (which we will not, but hypothetically) it would be possible for me to fall in love with a man or a woman, equally, and once again, I can't choose who I'm attracted to.

I simply choose not to call myself bisexual, because a lot of people would misunderstand me. I haven't had any experience with a girl. I've never dated one, or kissed one, or anything, and calling myself bisexual would be an inaccurate description of my life experiences. How you label yourself is largely a choice, but it still can't change what goes on in your head.

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 15, 2009 9:36 AM

May 2009
I don't have anything against it at all. It's their life and I won't stick my nose into their business. Well, as long as they don't do any harm to other people - like picking on straight people or making out in the middle of the street. Doesn't matter if you're straight or homosexual, I don't support those who go all lovey-dovey in front of others in public.
Dec 15, 2009 9:48 AM

Apr 2009
the only reason its even an issue is because the majority of people who "have a problem with it" suffer from hypersensitive insecurities. Everybody is a little gay inside

get over it
Dec 15, 2009 11:46 AM

Aug 2007
Sasu-neko said:
I don't have anything against it at all. It's their life and I won't stick my nose into their business. Well, as long as they don't do any harm to other people - like picking on straight people or making out in the middle of the street. Doesn't matter if you're straight or homosexual, I don't support those who go all lovey-dovey in front of others in public.

Making out in public never hurts anybody.
Dec 15, 2009 7:01 PM

Apr 2009
Nika-senpai said:
ParisainGoldfish said:
Nika-senpai said:
femmenoir said:

It wasn't my choice to become attracted to a girl. I just was, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. In the end however, it was a guy that I fell in love with and married. That was a choice, but it wasn't rooted in his gender, it was rooted in the fact that I love him as a person, more than anyone else in a world. So in effect I wasn't choosing the direction of my sexuality, I was just choosing the person I loved.

If we were to ever break up (which we will not, but hypothetically) it would be possible for me to fall in love with a man or a woman, equally, and once again, I can't choose who I'm attracted to.

I simply choose not to call myself bisexual, because a lot of people would misunderstand me. I haven't had any experience with a girl. I've never dated one, or kissed one, or anything, and calling myself bisexual would be an inaccurate description of my life experiences. How you label yourself is largely a choice, but it still can't change what goes on in your head.

This fits me pretty well also. I don't call myself bisexual, but I am attracted to some women. It's rare, but it happens. Though people seem to think "YOU MUST BE ATTRACTED TO EVERYONE!!1!" which, just isn't true of even heterosexual people.

Unless you're some sort of nympho you're not going to be attracted and want to bang everything on two legs.

Rarely if ever, do I think about my sexuality. I say I wont end up with a woman, but if I should separate from my SO it could happen. Right now however, my relationship is solid.
Dec 15, 2009 11:51 PM
Dec 2008
I don't see why so many people obsess over whether it's a choice or not- like that really matters. Regardless, you don't have much of a choice in who or what you're attracted to- whether or not you act on those feelings is the choice. Which is why there are instances where people go "omg omg PROOF ITS A CHOICE LOL" Even if it was just a choice, there wouldn't be a problem with it anyway.

not a big fan of those who are fine with homosexuality but say they don't want to see it- yeah woo push something under the rug. Do they not realize how much heterosexuality people are exposed to every day? It's stupid to make a big deal out of people loving each other.
Dec 16, 2009 1:39 AM

Sep 2009
Chavez said:
Only if the girls are hot.

I'm sorry to say I was thinking this as I clicked No.

Frankly, I see people against Gay marriage as silly. How much is your life going to change if people you don't know want to get married to each other.
And there's the great argument of 'Don't like gay marriage? Then don't get one and stfu'.
Dec 16, 2009 8:44 AM

Dec 2007
I don't see why so many people obsess over whether it's a choice or not- like that really matters. Regardless, you don't have much of a choice in who or what you're attracted to- whether or not you act on those feelings is the choice. Which is why there are instances where people go "omg omg PROOF ITS A CHOICE LOL" Even if it was just a choice, there wouldn't be a problem with it anyway.

not a big fan of those who are fine with homosexuality but say they don't want to see it- yeah woo push something under the rug. Do they not realize how much heterosexuality people are exposed to every day? It's stupid to make a big deal out of people loving each other.

Yes, that's it exactly! We're exposed to heterosexual behavior almost every single day, be it media or something else. So thinking you're tolerant with an attitude "It's okay as long as I don't see it" is ridiculous.
Dec 16, 2009 9:31 AM

Oct 2009
no, i dont think that its wrong to love someone of the same sex.
Love is love, and if you are lucky enough to find someone who loves you back, it shouldnt matter what gender they are. i hate homophobia. its disgusting, its like hating a group because they are left handed or because they like veggies. its not something you choose its who you are
Dec 16, 2009 10:28 AM

Dec 2007
See, I was right about the Irish. You're awesome.
Dec 16, 2009 10:32 AM

Dec 2007
Sonic_Moronic said:

Yes, that's it exactly! We're exposed to heterosexual behavior almost every single day, be it media or something else. So thinking you're tolerant with an attitude "It's okay as long as I don't see it" is ridiculous.

You make it seem as if we enjoy the heterosexuality being rubbed in. I don't agree with you.
Dec 16, 2009 10:35 AM

Feb 2009
No it's not wrong because you can love them like a BRO
You got ban once...-Maho shonen commenting on eattheworld's profile
Dec 16, 2009 1:24 PM

Jul 2009
Kesha said:

I agree brah, especially the first paragraph. I am p tired of "it is a choice!!!!!" "No it is not!!!!" "Yes it is!!!" why would it matter if it were a choice or not. People can do what they want. I don't think it's a choice, but I don't really care to argue that. :<