Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2:17 AM
May 2022
it was great. loved it.
May 15, 8:22 PM

Mar 2008
That was a pretty fun ep

Lol even with the show as it is I didn't expect the sticky mess scenes and even the characters being self aware of what it looks like xD
May 16, 2:39 AM
Isekai Trucker

Oct 2015
What a funny episode. Lloyd looking like a freaking masochist pervert demanding more.
More action and funny moments coming up. Looking forward to it.
"You only realize the real value of something you discarded when you get the chance to pick it up again." - Rudeus Greyrat
May 16, 3:54 PM

Feb 2019
Ryoda- said:
@Marinate1016 The characters in that show are extremely bland and have not much personality. The setting is fine but to me it's a waste of potential.
And I think an AI can write characters about as bland as the cast of that show.

Yea idk how you could possibly think that after the emotional gut-punches of episodes like the last one, but u do u
May 17, 2:31 AM
Jul 2019
a war is about to ubfold or meybe not
May 18, 4:02 AM
Feb 2024
Anyone else getting Saitama/Genos vibes when they were trying to explain their powers and Lloyd wasn't having it?
May 18, 10:22 AM

Jul 2017
Lloyd faces Poison Blighted Moth Ren of the Assassin's Guild, and while she proves to be a menace by breaking out of his barrier, he easily overcame her poison. Plus, wiht each assassin having unique powers, Lloyd also sees that as no issue trying to stalk her, whih leads him directly to the small gathering of the Assassin's Guild...where he's more maleficent of his masochism to test and release as much power as possible. Regardless of their powers, Lloyd's able to discern all 6 of them, not to mention trumping his power back at them with additions from both Sylpha and Tao. Most certainly, what people hear of Lloyd bring the 7th Prince, nothing ever makes sense being a Jack of All Trades, be it being attacked or damanged, because he can conquer them all easily with his unlimited unleashed masochism, to bring everyone under control.

With the engravement spells, all the Blighted outlaws have complete control over their powers, which makes Lloyd their new leader for an ample welcome party. And despite Galilea wanting to explain their origins, all he ever cared was power, and together with the Assassin's Guild to see Lordost, this causes mayhem back home with Albert, even with his sticky clothing lols.

Is this the real hidden gem show of the season? I'm really going from liking to loving this now, halfway through.
May 19, 1:14 AM
Apr 2013
what an episode, love his overpowered-ness
May 19, 6:03 AM
May 2021
can't wait for the next one !
May 19, 11:43 PM

Nov 2020
I swear this anime never disappoints me. Fun magic fight, silly Lloyd chibis, AND Sylpha + Albert going ballistic at the thought of Lloyd in danger was hilarious to watch back to back. Really interested in this new ensemble of characters too. Especially Jade since he seems pretty anticipated. Loving this!
May 20, 4:23 PM
May 2024
I just genuinely enjoyed the episode.
May 21, 5:37 AM

Feb 2021
That misunderstanding really hilarious XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 23, 5:08 PM

Nov 2009
BTW, while the "misunderstanding" can be funny

But I think they broke a plot point...

I am pretty sure one of the assassin dude WASHED MC's cloth before they went off...

And this was AFTER all the assassins can control their powers

So... how the hell did MC's cloth get covered again?
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 23, 5:23 PM

Jan 2020
Pretty simple, washing it wasn't enough to clean it, there are many substances that need more than water and soap to come off.
May 24, 3:14 AM

Nov 2020
Of course, the little girl has to be sexualized, she wears a thong to be able to better use her powers, yes xD It's funny that a black girl reacts so emotionally to the fact that a big guy was hit with some kind of spell by MC, but before that she didn't give a damn that he was stuck in the wall at high speed xD The joke is that MC took part in Gang Bang... well, at least something a little more interesting is happening now, but we still know how it will end, MC will just do whatever he likes and that's it xD
3/5
May 27, 6:34 PM

May 2015
Nothing like breaking into the home of the person who broke into yours, and healing them and their crew of their curses. Lloyd is mischievously awesome.
May 29, 6:42 AM
May 2024
the story is really starting to develop at this point and it is getting very interesting excited for next dub to release!
Jun 6, 9:01 AM

Nov 2019
Lloyd tails the girl to the assassin guild hideout. After fighting them with his masochistic persistence he does engraving on their bodies to stop their powers from activating randomly. The arguably best power to teleport belongs to the group leader and Lloyd is interested in it. He joins the group to find Jade.

Sylpha and Albert along with Dian are adamant on finding and rescuing Lloyd from the Assassin guild. Those slimy clothes are suspect af out of context.

The art whenever Lloyd is in a trance is unhinged in a good way, I enjoy the weird faces. The comedy element is very lacking though, the dialogue doesn’t add to comedy at all, it just feels tryhard.
Jun 8, 12:21 PM
May 2023
It's a stupid way to forward the story but the rest was good
Jun 18, 2:51 AM

Apr 2009
So the Assassins are actually goody shoes of sorts just misunderstood and apparently cant fully control their innate powers until Lloyd "volunteered" them for his magical experiments (which fortunately works most of the time, LOL) to regulate and allow them to actually control their mana and their magical abilities.

Ah they gave Lloyd new clothes, even Grim! XD The dud even washed Lloyd's webbed clothes. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 22, 1:07 AM
Jun 2024
Dang Lloyd really made this legendary assassin group look like a bunch of losers, it gets me so confused seeing their power level.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

78 by adbeaver »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

81 by adbeaver »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

80 by adbeaver »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

211 by adbeaver »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

51 by Magicmist »»
Jun 24, 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.