Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »
Nov 18, 2016 8:46 PM

Nov 2013
Marsh said:
Charcanis said:
I read an interview of Junichi Suwabe (VA of Viktor) that the kiss scene was intentionally cut like that to make it pass censorship laws...Yuri on Ice is apparently broadcast in the daytime in Japan, so even this kind of content is a bit controversial (in their eyes I guess).

Make of that what you will ;)
omg where da sauce at--

I found the post! http://seiyuuslittleforest.tumblr.com/post/150257135470/reasons-to-watch-yuri-on-ice-1-thiiisss
As for the daytime airing thing I believe it was also mentioned on the same post, but it never said which station
Nov 18, 2016 9:15 PM

Oct 2008
ultimately, Yuri won Silver place! It's really hard to not fall from a quad flip!
This time Victor is the one who initiated the hug! (I thought it's a hug-kiss)
5/5!
matias067Nov 18, 2016 9:50 PM

Nov 18, 2016 11:21 PM

Apr 2016
...... smh im done
Nov 18, 2016 11:47 PM

May 2016
Charcanis said:
Marsh said:
omg where da sauce at--

I found the post! http://seiyuuslittleforest.tumblr.com/post/150257135470/reasons-to-watch-yuri-on-ice-1-thiiisss
As for the daytime airing thing I believe it was also mentioned on the same post, but it never said which station

Am I the only one who don't see anything about the kiss here?
Nov 19, 2016 12:11 AM

May 2016
sooyong said:
Frigyesur said:
Since the moderator secondly warned us and I'm a pretty good girl who don't want to go against it :)), I will be brief and try to be milder:
1. I never said there aren't signs in the show. I said they are more like baiting. They let everyone interpret them by their own fantasies on purpose. But the more we argue about it, the more I think it's just baiting. Because everyone can only come up just indirect evidences.
2. There was an argument earlier about the Twitter-post. I'm not convinced. Not by she(?) said vaguely 'something' which was 'interpreted by this way'.
3. The girlfriend thing was my mistake.
4. Yuuri admired, admires Viktor. He is his idol, it's quite common that fans put posters in their room.
5. Yuuko or anyone else has nothing to do with their relationship! You can't justify 2 people relationships with a third one.
6. I get it. You say that Viktor just flirts with him and Yuuri wants more. According to you. According to me Viktor flirts with him by nature and I don't see any evidence that Yuuri is bothered by it because he wants deep love from him. He wants to acknowledge him. As a skater.

I read Kubo's tweets around that time frame, but especially the one in question. And by "read," I mean that I read them, not that I ran them through a translator into English. I agree that it was vague--"synchronization" does not automatically mean "identical." The replies to her tweet were also incredibly underwhelming. If it was such a milestone, why aren't there more responses? I saw a few Japanese people (or people tweeting in Japanese) asking if it was a kiss, so I'm guessing fans in Japan are also divided as well.

Perhaps a hug--or Victor's overall reaction--could qualify as a surprise because Yuuri didn't skate as well as he did last time, and yet Victor was pleased. I thought about past episodes in which Victor would just kind of lightly give praise to hide his actual disappointment because one thing or another was missing from Yuuri's performance. This time, not only did Yuuri not sleep, he was incredibly nervous. One would think he would have absolutely bombed his program as a result. But he fought through it and attempted a quad--whatever it's called that only Viktor had landed before. It wasn't Yuuri's best performance on the ice and he knew it, but Victor was proud of him regardless.

That's why I'm not really concerned about kiss vs. hug-only. Perhaps Victor's enthusiasm was the surprise, and whether it was a kiss or a hug really doesn't matter. Just a theory.

Although I don't get the "synchronization"-thing, the poor reactions probably mean something...

Well, Viktor's reaction was thanked to what you wrote for me...
He said at the first lesson for the Yuris that they lack of 'personality'(? I don't remember the exact word) and in this performance he managed to overcome his fears.

True, it doesn't really matter but after the flood of joy and this much argument, I wanna know the truth! :) Although originally I didn't care about it.
Nov 19, 2016 12:50 AM
May 2013
I make a poll please come and vote guys!
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1570232
Nov 19, 2016 1:15 AM
Nov 2016
Sorry, I can't write it in English well. Would you translate it in English?

ああもう、みんな中高生の男子みたいにキスした/いやハグだ、ホモだゲイだの気にしすぎ。
腐女子や予備軍がキャーキャー騒いで楽しむのは万国共通だからまあ仕方ないけど、このアニメの本質はそこじゃないでしょう?
これは勝生勇利という一人のスケーターの愛(恋愛に限らず)と成長の物語。
ホモだ、BLだ、いやスポーツアニメだとレッテルを貼って物語の本質を歪めてしまうのは残念すぎる。

勇利とヴィクトルの間には愛(絆)のような感情が存在するけど、愛にもいろいろな形があるし、勇利自身も「分かりやすい愛や恋ではない、その感情に名前はないけど敢えて愛と呼ぶ」宣言していたじゃない。
どうか些細なことに捕らわれず、この素晴らしいYOIの世界を楽しみましょう!

個人的には師弟愛やブロマンス止まりでそれ以上が描かれることはないと思っている。

あと、CR English-subでは勇利が"You don't have to say anything, just stand me!"と表示されていたけど、日本語では「離れずにそばにいてよ!」と言っている。これはヴィクトルの昨年のFSタイトル「離れずにそばにいて」"Stay Close to Me"と掛けているんだけど英語でそれが伝わっていない気がする。
Nov 19, 2016 2:36 AM
Jul 2016
Naoko_fmJPN said:

勇利とヴィクトルの間には愛(絆)のような感情が存在するけど、愛にもいろいろな形があるし、勇利自身も「分かりやすい愛や恋ではない、その感情に名前はないけど敢えて愛と呼ぶ」宣言していたじゃない。

あと、CR English-subでは勇利が"You don't have to say anything, just stand me!"と表示されていたけど、日本語では「離れずにそばにいてよ!」と言っている。これはヴィクトルの昨年のFSタイトル「離れずにそばにいて」"Stay Close to Me"と掛けているんだけど英語でそれが伝わっていない気がする。

Rough translation of what the above poster said:

"Enough already. Everyone's acting like middle or high schoolers. "They kissed", "no, they hugged". You're too hung up in saying they're gay.
The fujoshis and their supporters are freaking out and making a fuss all over the world so I guess it can't be helped, but that's not really the point of this anime, is it?
This is the story the skater Yuuri Katsuki's love (not limited to romantic love) and growth.
"It's gay", "it's BL". No. It's a shame to twist the sports label which this anime is based on.

Yuuri and Victor share something like a love (a bond) between them, but there are several forms of love. Yuuri himself declared that "it's not a love that's easily understood. I don't really have a name for that feeling, but I've decided to call it love".
Without getting too hung up in trivial things, let's enjoy the wonderful world of YoI!

Personally I don't think it will go further than a teacher-student love or a bromance.

In the Englih CR sub, Yuuri's lined was translated as "You don't have to say anything, just stand by me!", but in Japanse he said "離れずにそばにいてよ". This is the title of the song Viktor used in last year's free skate. It's translated as "Stay Close to Me", but I don't feel like that got conveyed in English."

(Sorry if my translation is not perfect. I'm still learning)

気持ちはわからなくもないけど、喜ぶのは腐女子だけではなく、LGBTのみんなも大喜びだよ!ステレオタイプが多すぎBLと違ってリアルなゲイのキャラを見るのは珍しいので、喜ぶのは当然でしょう?ゲイのキャラがいても、BLだとレッテルを貼る必要はないけど、それに気づていない人がまだいるみたい。

それにブロマンスならキスはしないと思う。氷上に落ちた二人の表情から愛し合うのはあきらかだ。個人的な意見だけだけど。
(つたない日本語ですみません)

I sort of understand how you feel, but it's not only the fujoshis who are happy. LGBT people are too! Seeing realistic gay characters who are not stereotyped like those in BL is rare, so of course they're happy! Even if there are gay characters, there's no need to label it as BL, but it seems there are still many people who have not yet realized this.

Also, I don't think you kiss when you're in a bromance. Judging from their facial expressions when they had fallen on the ice, it was clear they are in love. However that's just my personal opinion. 
DemikuzunohaNov 19, 2016 3:32 AM
Nov 19, 2016 4:04 AM
Jun 2009
Naoko_fmJPN said:

Naoko_fromJPN, このメッセージを書いてくれてありがとうございます。ここでYoIについて私も同じような説明を書きましたが、同意する人しか読まなかったみたいです (^^;;) 私もこのアニメは、「どんな愛なのか」ではなく、「これは愛だ」の物語だと思います。

Thank you for your message. I wrote a very similar explanation on this site, but it looks like only people who agreed with me read it (^^;;) I also think that this anime is a story NOT about "what kind of love," but that "this is love."

Demikuzunoha said:
I sort of understand how you feel, but it's not only the fujoshis who are happy. LGBT people are too! Seeing realistic gay characters who are not stereotyped like those in BL is rare, so of course they're happy! Even if there are gay characters, there's no need to label it as BL, but it seems there are still many people who have not yet realized this.

Also, I don't think you kiss when you're in a bromance. Judging from their facial expressions when they had fallen on the ice, it was clear they are in love. However that's just my personal opinion.

Thank you for translating the message into English (and to anyone else on the forum who doubt the authenticity of the translation, it's most certainly accurate so we don't need to debate that).

--------

I almost wrote out a further response, but I don't want to do this anymore. I already said that we need to stop debating over this one scene. I did come here to offer some support to the less popular side because I felt like they were outnumbered, weren't being heard and instead being largely insulted. Naoko came here and wrote pretty much what I initially wrote, but in Japanese.

I understand both sides of this debate, but it needs to STOP. Viktor and Yuuri's love is unquestionably true love. As for what kind of true love it is, the ambiguity of what is there (not what you infer from it) throughout the series leaves the door open to anyone's imagination. Whatever love means to you, whether it's being close with someone of the same sex and not having anyone criticize you for it, or whether it's becoming close with your role model and having them admire you back, this series encourages that love. Just...love. Please stop fighting over what kind of love it is because that's not the point.

I can't wait for the next episode because right now all I'm reminded of is all of the arguing that has come about. I find it a beautiful thing that this series can touch people's hearts even if those two people see different things. But the fighting is unnecessary. Stop focusing on "being right" or the other side "being wrong" and just be happy that there is enough in this series to support multiple perspectives.
Nov 19, 2016 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
sooyong said:
Naoko_fmJPN said:

Naoko_fromJPN, このメッセージを書いてくれてありがとうございます。ここでYoIについて私も同じような説明を書きましたが、同意する人しか読まなかったみたいです (^^;;) 私もこのアニメは、「どんな愛なのか」ではなく、「これは愛だ」の物語だと思います。

Thank you for your message. I wrote a very similar explanation on this site, but it looks like only people who agreed with me read it (^^;;) I also think that this anime is a story NOT about "what kind of love," but that "this is love."

Demikuzunoha said:

Thank you for translating the message into English (and to anyone else on the forum who doubt the authenticity of the translation, it's most certainly accurate so we don't need to debate that).

--------

I almost wrote out a further response, but I don't want to do this anymore. I already said that we need to stop debating over this one scene. I did come here to offer some support to the less popular side because I felt like they were outnumbered, weren't being heard and instead being largely insulted. Naoko came here and wrote pretty much what I initially wrote, but in Japanese.

I understand both sides of this debate, but it needs to STOP. Viktor and Yuuri's love is unquestionably true love. As for what kind of true love it is, the ambiguity of what is there (not what you infer from it) throughout the series leaves the door open to anyone's imagination. Whatever love means to you, whether it's being close with someone of the same sex and not having anyone criticize you for it, or whether it's becoming close with your role model and having them admire you back, this series encourages that love. Just...love. Please stop fighting over what kind of love it is because that's not the point.

I can't wait for the next episode because right now all I'm reminded of is all of the arguing that has come about. I find it a beautiful thing that this series can touch people's hearts even if those two people see different things. But the fighting is unnecessary. Stop focusing on "being right" or the other side "being wrong" and just be happy that there is enough in this series to support multiple perspectives.

I did come here to offer some support to the less popular side because I felt like they were outnumbered, weren't being heard and instead being largely insulted

i'm sure they were happy you fought their battles for them, lol..
Nov 19, 2016 5:52 AM
Jun 2009
Continuing the discussion of other characters, I also love the transformation skaters go through for competitions! Yuuri's is obvious but Phichit looked gorgeous on the ice and I was pleased with Georgi having a cleaner look compared to the dark horror on his face the week before. I think I mentioned liking Christophe's outfit as well, that's certainly something I'd love to wear on the ice (without having an orgasm in it though).

Although this isn't specific to Episode 7, I also LOVE that Leo is the representative for America instead of anime's common choice of a blond-haired, blue-eyed masculine figure. It exhibits not only an awareness of America's diversity, but also couples it with that sense of American pride that the US is known for (I don't share in that strong sense of national pride but I admire those who do). I think he might come out to be another one of my favorite characters :)
Nov 19, 2016 6:05 AM

May 2016
scarredfiend said:
sooyong said:

--------

I did come here to offer some support to the less popular side because I felt like they were outnumbered, weren't being heard and instead being largely insulted

i'm sure they were happy you fought their battles for them, lol..

Why are you rude to someone who spoke in a normal tone.
Nov 19, 2016 6:54 AM

Mar 2015
I came to the conclusion that it is futile to comment on this topic any further (at least for the 'anti-kiss' faction).

So I decided to wait for the next episode - or even for the final episode - to state my final judgement. I am really curious to know if the kiss will be mentioned again in future episodes.
Nov 19, 2016 6:55 AM
Nov 2016
sooyong said:
Naoko_fmJPN said:

Demikuzunoha said:

--------

Demikuzunoha-san
Thank you for translating my Japanese message because I was not able to express a delicate nuance in English.
I am glad that many people like this anime. Even if there are various ways of enjoying by a person.

Demikuzunoha-san and sooyong-san
お二人とも日本語お上手ですね(*^ー゚)b
私ももっと英語を勉強しなければ。

I'm watching real Cup of China in a live stream now.The happiness that Cup of China is watched twice a week( ´ ▽ ` )
Nov 19, 2016 7:04 AM

Jun 2015
Frigyesur said:
Niveen_Sleem said:
That Russian guy what's with his costume! I thought it was weird last episode but it's even weirder in this one. He's so funny.

The kiss, this was strange but not as strange as all the fuss made it appear. Yaoi fans have to relax.

I think the previous one was weirder. Maybe because of the very-very strong make-up. But his production gave me the biggest impression tbh. Probably thanks to the narration; the others thought of winning, impressing his coach (khmm :)) or the music didn't fit to him.

Yaoi-fans won't relax until... I would say the last episode when they'll dissatisfied because the baiting :D

Let's hope nothing strange happens because I really really like this show
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 19, 2016 9:05 AM

Mar 2010
Holy shit, my kokoro. I don't remember the last time I fangirled so hard. I should be writing my dissertation thesis, but I'm sitting here and smiling like an idiot. Dammit, I want the next episode alreasy!
Nov 19, 2016 10:03 AM

Jan 2014
Naoko_fmJPN said:
「離れずにそばにいてよ!」は、CRの英訳が"just stand me!"ではなく"just stand by me!"だよ。"stand by me"と"stay close to me"は多少同じことを意味するけど、私も"stay close to me"の方が適当だと思う。

(日本語がヘタクソですみません)
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Nov 19, 2016 11:21 AM
Nov 2016
Oh my god....that was devinatively a Kiss...i won't accept if anyone said otherwise >.< :)

...the animation is so nice in every episode you can't look away...for sure this show will stop my heart at some point xDD
Nov 19, 2016 11:32 AM
Jul 2016
It was definitely a kiss. The author confirmed it via Twitter.
Nov 19, 2016 1:05 PM

Nov 2016
I fangirled at that Victor's scene.
Nov 19, 2016 2:26 PM
Nov 2016
They definitely kissed - the animators put way too much detail into thier lips, the audiences reaction (Honestly Victor is very touchy-feely. They hug all the time in public. The audience wouldn't have cared to THAT extent if it was just a hug) and the lovestruck gaze after it. Tell me these men are not dating.
Nov 19, 2016 3:21 PM
Nov 2016
Lol, this gremlin here believes it was a kiss lolilol So pure, so cute
Let's see how it plays out from now on!
Lol so many people are lacking eyes, so sad, so sad!
If you think they are bros at this point you're really delusional or really skeptical because of all the false hopes in other anime
This granny here, as a veteran has seen quite her share of anime and this one really stands out in more ways than one mostly in the very few clichés it uses and in the realistic and mature choices in character development-----} victuuri is canon because duh lol, it's so obvious I won't even waste time arguing lol
Nov 19, 2016 3:43 PM
Nov 2016
(I read thu most of this threat and as far as i can see the link to this picture hasnt been put uo yet soooo)
https://66.media.tumblr.com/87c385f00e271a4aafbdc5806ed6f3fc/tumblr_ogsnaf21jT1v5lsndo1_500.jpg
Nov 19, 2016 4:49 PM
Nov 2016
Sorry, I tried this in English, but it's strange.

Six skaters who will go into GPF expected Yuri, Yurio, JJ, Otabek, Chris and another one with Phichit or Seong Gu. (because reputation is good before Seong Gu visually)
Though it depends on the result of the Russian GP, I feel so from the results and story development.
A character stands, and all player is interesting.
And it is Victor! Of the nature is popular, and the man will be acting cruelly what!
He had a big influence on the life of Yuri, Yurio, Chris, and Georgi that the person did not aim at.
By the way, ED singer is the same person in Georgi(^w^)

<Original Message>
GPFに進出する6人は Yuri, Yurio, JJ, Otabek, Chris とあと一人はPhichitかSeong Guと予想した。(ビジュアル的にSeong Guの前評判がいいから)
ロシア大会の結果にもよるけど実績とストーリー展開からそうなる気がする。
どの選手もキャラが立っていて面白いよね。
そしてVictor! 天然のモテ男はなんて罪作りなんでしょう!
本人の意図しないところでYuri,Yurio,Chris,Georgiの人生に大きな影響を与えてきた。
ちなみに、GeorgiとをED歌ってる人は同じ人だから(^w^)
Nov 19, 2016 5:27 PM

Jun 2011
this anime will be the death of me.

I almost cried when Yuuri cried T_T Toyonaga Toshiyuki did a great job

I loves the part where yuuri poked victor's head lol co cuuuuute

THE KISS OMFG. I love how this isn't those into-your-face type of BL/bromance. I'ts canon but not canon, but yeah it's canon, tho it's not... idk anymore. /cries all my feels/
Nov 19, 2016 6:48 PM

Feb 2012
Just how gay can this get?
Nov 19, 2016 7:35 PM

Jun 2013
To people who are still in denial about the HEAVY BL and yaoi overtones of this series, I hope that kiss at the end bitch slapped you so hard that your ancestors felt it. Everyone was shocked too so I'm certain it's a kiss. Also I read this online: [

[Yuri’s head writer claims the fanservice in this show will put the fanservice of bishoujo animes to shame, and VA Suwabe Junichi joked about how the anime was so sexy, it “barely passed Japanese censorship laws”.]

BTW, what was Japanese Yuri's score? I don't think they mentioned it.

LOL at Christophe having an orgasm while he performs. Not sure if he's serious or if he really jizzed his pants.

OMG Georgi's outfit are always the best. Fuck everyone else's stupid leotards. He takes the cake every single time.

I hope they introduce the Korean figure skater soon. He looks so cool and serious. I'm kind of getting tired of these characters acting like cutesy BL characters, I love BL and yaoi (I'm not a hardcore fujoshi though) but the cutesy attitude pisses me off so fucking much.
臭い-
Nov 19, 2016 7:54 PM
Feb 2016
Yuki is so amazing!!! He finally gets stronger than ever. :(( I'm so proud :((
Nov 19, 2016 8:44 PM

Aug 2013
I can't stop drooling...
best episode ever!!!

Nov 19, 2016 9:51 PM

Feb 2010
When the kiss happened, oh my gosh...LOLLL I was making so many incomprehensible sounds and had to replay it about 20x to process what I just saw.

It's definitely a kiss, guys, I mean Victor even said I tried to think of something that would surprise you more than you surprised me. Man, but you know gotta keep it semi-subtle to keep people guessing haha but we all know what happened there. Anyways...such a beautiful performance by Yuri can't wait to see his next performance and see how much he evolves! I was literally in tears when Yuri was in tears and thought every moment of this episode was so touching. Loved this episode gahh so hyped for the next!

I swear this show turns me into a crazed, chimpanzee I'm making all sorts of sounds
+ throwing things all over my room. Yuri on ice, man lol unleashes the beast in me
Nov 19, 2016 10:25 PM
Nov 2016
Wow, that thread really exploded.

I enjoyed this episode for some really small things. I loved it when Yuri brought in the 'stay close to me' line from Viktors program. I guess Yuri did it unintentionly though. Viktor might have been reminded of it hence to his eyes widening after that sentence. Maybe Yuri is after all the person he is longing for (the lyrics of the song are of a person who is lonely, condemning love at first but in the end accepting love as it is and finally giving in to it after finding this one person). Knowing that the Last Song of the OST will be a duet Version of this Song might be a hint for what's to come.

Also having Yuri realise that Viktor is not the perfect person, the god, he believed him to be, was pretty neat. Would be great if Yuri could see them as equal now, accepting Viktor as a human being who makes mistakes. 

Next thing I found noticeable was Yakov stating that Georgi had everything Viktor lacked. It says a lot about his character. Since Georgis performance was like an emotional rollercoaster giving it all the feelings he had in him, it hints Viktor never put his heart and soul completly into his programs.
Viktor seems to be emotionally deprived in general and has a hard time to put himself into other peoples positions as well.

Another thing is Yakov seems to not think of Viktor as professional in many ways. He refers to him as unable to take advice and being completely selfish and therefor never be able to be anyones coach.

Btw, someone mentioned that Viktor is a very flirty person in general ... I would like to know one scene where he is flirty with someone that is not Yuri. He is not flirty with anyone, not even Chris, though he is trying hard to get a reaction out of Viktor while holding his tie in ep 6. I do agree that Viktor seems to be someone who just puts it out there and is kind of open with sexuality, but that's about it. He doesn't show too much emotion at all. Mostly he is a happy bunny or a strict and kind of selfrighteous person who does not spend too much time thinking in what way his words and actions affect others.
Nov 19, 2016 11:34 PM
Dec 2015
I SHIP THEM I DONT KNOW THAT WAS COMING
THEY SHOCK THE WHOLE WORLD in just one "KISS" or just fake kiss LOL
Ann_TamarinNov 20, 2016 12:07 AM
Nov 20, 2016 2:09 AM

Jan 2014
KashiBien said:
Next thing I found noticeable was Yakov stating that Georgi had everything Viktor lacked. It says a lot about his character. Since Georgis performance was like an emotional rollercoaster giving it all the feelings he had in him, it hints Viktor never put his heart and soul completly into his programs.
Viktor seems to be emotionally deprived in general and has a hard time to put himself into other peoples positions as well.

I thought the same, despite Victor being a genius, he never really seems to be fully into his performances. It reminded me of what Minako said in EP 1 about his performance, that the song didn't really match him. He's able to perform well both technically and artistry wise, but Yuri's version of it just had so much more impact imo, because of its innocent nature and his cute expressions during the performance, not thinking about whether it is good or if it's pleasing the audience, but expressing his feelings towards figure skating and Victor. It is also said that Victor only wants to surprise the audience instead of indulging himself in figure skating itself which also points towards his lack of passion for emotions. That's where Yuri should come into play.
I hope we get to see an emotional Stay Close to Me version of Victor, looks like the chances are high. Can't wait for it >_______<

---------------------------

On another note, normally I'm not really into dubs, however, I really want to hear the parking lot scene and their talk after the kiss with Victor's Russian accent. It's somehow addicting and makes it feel much more real.
Nov 20, 2016 5:24 AM
Mar 2016
OH SH*T THEY HAVE ALREADY KISSED AND I AM F*UCKING CRYING SO BEAUTIFUL ;-;
Nov 20, 2016 5:54 AM
Jun 2014
Maybe it will be brought up by someone or Yuuri himself in a flashback, giving confirmation (totally was a kiss though hehe)
Nov 20, 2016 7:54 AM
Jun 2016
Yurio is coming in next arc... Yes!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2016 8:18 AM
Jun 2009
Naoko_fmJPN said:
Sorry, I tried this in English, but it's strange.

Six skaters who will go into GPF expected Yuri, Yurio, JJ, Otabek, Chris and another one with Phichit or Seong Gu. (because reputation is good before Seong Gu visually)
Though it depends on the result of the Russian GP, I feel so from the results and story development.
A character stands, and all player is interesting.
And it is Victor! Of the nature is popular, and the man will be acting cruelly what!
He had a big influence on the life of Yuri, Yurio, Chris, and Georgi that the person did not aim at.
By the way, ED singer is the same person in Georgi(^w^)

<Original Message>
GPFに進出する6人は Yuri, Yurio, JJ, Otabek, Chris とあと一人はPhichitかSeong Guと予想した。(ビジュアル的にSeong Guの前評判がいいから)
ロシア大会の結果にもよるけど実績とストーリー展開からそうなる気がする。
どの選手もキャラが立っていて面白いよね。
そしてVictor! 天然のモテ男はなんて罪作りなんでしょう!
本人の意図しないところでYuri,Yurio,Chris,Georgiの人生に大きな影響を与えてきた。
ちなみに、GeorgiとをED歌ってる人は同じ人だから(^w^)

「そしてVictor! 天然のモテ男はなんて罪作りなんでしょう!」って、in English you're saying it's cruel or wicked for Victor to have a nature of being popular, right? I agree that he didn't intend to be an influence for the other skaters.

正直、私は大会の詳細より音楽とパーフォマンスが楽しんでいます!
Honestly, rather than the details of the competition I'm enjoying the music and performances!
Nov 20, 2016 8:29 AM

Aug 2013
Smudy said:

I can't believe this, oh shit.

Lmao same!! yesssssss!!
Nov 20, 2016 9:32 AM

May 2015
OMG it's really happening ! I didn't think they really do this kiss ! XD
Nov 20, 2016 10:50 AM
Aug 2011
I was not really expecting that it will happen, but for crying out loud IT WAS OBVIOUSLY A KISS!! :)
Nov 20, 2016 1:22 PM

May 2013
More on the topic of whether Viktor and Yuri are really in some sort of romantic relationship or not. Kubo has offered some more of her thoughts on what she is trying to convey in her work.

http://mswingsoffreedom.tumblr.com/post/153425879384/im-so-fucking-happy-i-can-die-peacefully

Kubo wanted to make a work with a relationship where the gender doesn't matter and that she's not interested in seeing heterosexual relationships, so she didn't want to write about one.

If you're still doubting might as well pack it up and head out now cause Kubo is disproving that there isn't something going on.
“Victor can’t be satisfied by anyone but me.”

Nov 20, 2016 4:08 PM
Sep 2009
I don't think there was a kiss going by their head placements. Then again does not matter to me either way. But it was a nice episode, could help Victor grow as a coach.
Nov 20, 2016 5:27 PM

Dec 2015
After watching this episode last few days, I was unable to form any words to describe how I feel about it.

but right now...

I am more entertained with everyone's reaction towards that whole incident more than the actual episode itself. HAHAHA! nonetheless I still think its a good episode, sports wise I admired the others performances and liked how Yuri got the silver medal.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting to see Yurio skate.
As for the legendary "kiss" I'm still doubting if it really happened. But I'm fine with the kiss/hug either way.
QueenSapphireNov 20, 2016 5:59 PM
Nov 20, 2016 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
omfg the kissing scene. ..crying tears of happiness
Nov 20, 2016 11:28 PM
Nov 2016
Nov 20, 2016 11:36 PM

Oct 2012
\

as much as i hope to see the uncensored kiss, i think that one is fanmade?
Nov 21, 2016 7:12 AM
Sep 2015

So I felt like turning this into a gif hehe, ENJOY!
Victor hip thrusting at Yuri is just AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
damn zaddy! I wish his hips wasn't cropped/covered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
YuckydiyuckNov 21, 2016 7:15 AM
Nov 21, 2016 11:37 AM
Dec 2013
Can't believe that they actually kissed, such a sweet moment, and so nice with the scene in the car park with talking out your feelings and confirming that kisses won't solve everything, but it certainly makes your anime better and makes gay anime history lol
Nov 21, 2016 2:01 PM
Jun 2016
I hope they kissed OMG ;3;
Nov 21, 2016 8:59 PM

Apr 2013
As much as I love Victuuri I think that Yuri and Yurio would create a better couple. Would like to see Victor's face when these two rivals would begin to make out instead of fighting for his attention ^^
Pages (10) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2016

289 by RGreatDanton »»
May 21, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

206 by RGreatDanton »»
May 21, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2016

386 by RGreatDanton »»
May 21, 8:48 AM

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Hickykissy - Apr 18

57 by LaGata7 »»
May 6, 5:36 PM

» Mappa's insane missed oppurtunity...

jotasui - Aug 10, 2023

17 by Niko_himari »»
May 1, 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.