Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2016 9:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looked like Yuri had a little bit of anxiety for his performance. Pretty good performance by Phichit this episode. I love how all the audience clapped and got into the momentum as well.

Also liked Yurio's performance with his triple axel combos. Really proud of how well he did. Otabek also did really well imo, definitely on par with Yuri and Yurio's performances especially with the way the audiences reacted. Pretty entertaining episode! Poor JJ though D:
Stark700Dec 15, 2016 5:36 AM
Dec 14, 2016 9:58 AM

Sep 2013
Now that the results for the Short Program are out, it seems like the expected top contenders have quite a fair way to catch up in the Free Program.... Good luck, Yuuri!!

It comes as no surprise that the 'kiss of the episode' (times two!) were reserved for Yuuri and Victor's shiny new gold rings. Although I knew it was coming from the previews, it was still heartwarming to see.

I think the funniest scene was probably Yurio kicking his parents off the bench. That just came out of left field, but so it's just so him. Haha.

Nice to see Yurio's Agape grow due to his new-found friendship with Otabek. He's being so openly supportive to his fellow skaters.... in his strange Yurio-esque scream in your face way. lol.

JJ feels like a mirror of Yuri in the last GPF.... Let's hope he manages to bounce back up next episode.
DoragonessUDec 14, 2016 10:14 AM
Dec 14, 2016 9:58 AM

Aug 2016
Ya, defiantly a good episode and with JJ at the end and Yuri relating to him is sweet with all of his fans cheering still. Although I dislike JJ, I have to say, this hit me in the feels.
Dec 14, 2016 10:00 AM

Jan 2010
As obnoxious as JJ is, I kind of felt for him this episode. I don't blame him though, the GP is here and it's really easy to have your emotions cloud your judgment and even raise some doubts about your turnout. I think most of my concern goes to Yuuri though. He has always been very vulnerable to his own anxiety and this time of year can be very sentimental. Especially since he has to now redeem himself but also feel the weight of performing well for Victor.

A really shaky and dramatic episode. My heart definitely goes out to Yuuri of all people though.
That boy has developed tremendously and I hate to see him be so hard on himself, and even
build a wall around himself. I know he know's better to do that though. But that also doesn't mean
he wouldn't regress either.. (( I guess that's where that angst comes from D: ))

Curious to see how Victor and Yuuri's relationship will continue. I know all we have seen was very intimate and fluffy scenes
but it goes to show that even the healthiest of relationships have their hiccups. Hence, I'm sure they'll be fine.

But I do like how Otabek and Yurio's friendship has been blossoming.
Congratulations Yurio for breaking the WR!

P.S: Very much in love with the domineering presence of Otabek and Yurio.

but look at Yuuri
cottonpieDec 14, 2016 10:16 AM
Dec 14, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2008
That was stressful to watch I'm still stressing out. Holy shit, Yuri!!!! I feel really bad for JJ, I didn't want the king to go down like that. His fans still cheering him on were so cute. Hopefully Yuri still makes the podium somehow?? Also finally Yuri tells Victor he wants to end things with him once the finals are over, cant wait for Victors reaction.
Dec 14, 2016 10:19 AM

Mar 2013

DON'T RUIN MY FUCKING SHIP!

OH GOD, why.. I'm gonna have to wait 'till next weak T-T
_junoDec 14, 2016 10:28 AM
Dec 14, 2016 10:27 AM

Jul 2008
juliagatari said:
My ship T-T, please Yuri don't ''end up'' things with Viktor.

This is a good thing, he's talking about his feelings! Yuri has been thinking since the beginning that he wanted to end things with Victor after the finals. Now we (hopefully) get to know how Victor feels. i'm sure it will all go well...
Dec 14, 2016 10:29 AM

Mar 2013
milkhoney said:
juliagatari said:

This is a good thing, he's talking about his feelings! Yuri has been thinking since the beginning that he wanted to end things with Victor after the finals. Now we (hopefully) get to know how Victor feels. i'm sure it will all go well...

I really hope you're right.
T-T
Dec 14, 2016 10:43 AM
Nov 2016
milkhoney said:
juliagatari said:

I have the same feeling about this. It's just happening pretty late with one episode and 6 FS left.
Dec 14, 2016 10:52 AM

Sep 2014
I predict that Yuuri and Victor's conflict will probably resolve itself like in episode 7 when Victor told Yuuri that he'd quit as a coach if Yuuri didn't make the podium, albeit now the characters' roles are reversed. Victor will show emotional vulnerability (I don't know if he would break down crying like Yuuri did in episode 7, but it would be satisfying if he were that devastated by Yuuri leaving), and Yuuri will realize that he made a terrible decision and that he needs Victor in his life. So, Yuuri will probably "surprise" Victor (either with a fantastic last performance or some other romantic gesture) to apologize.

It's actually really good that they're not ignoring the elephant in the room. Yuuri has felt like a burden to Victor the whole time, and Victor needs to tell him that he isn't. This really did deserve at least 13 episodes, though. There is so much to cover.
RariettyDec 14, 2016 11:08 AM
Dec 14, 2016 11:10 AM

Sep 2015
Woah, that episode really humanized JJ for me. He's the last person I expected to mess up that much.

This episode was so heavy to watch. Hopefully this season will end with Yuuri getting on the podium at least.
Dec 14, 2016 11:26 AM

Sep 2010
The Grand Prix Final is INTENSE! I wouldn't have imagined the results where JJ is at the bottom of the lineup.

Aw, Yurio! You're a good kid.

Next week is all that's left!

"to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." -a magnet
Dec 14, 2016 11:31 AM

Aug 2010
I call BS. Dat JJ nerf came out of nowhere. He didn't seem to be the type of person to feel pressure to that extent. Meh. They just couldn't find a way to let him lose so they did that instead :/

Yurio and Otabek were amazing tho. I'm not complaining about them being above JJ. They definitely deserved it. Just disappointed that JJ was axed from the competition that way
Dec 14, 2016 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
jj falls hahahah yuri is jealous???plisetski looks like an angel
Dec 14, 2016 12:52 PM

Jun 2014
Well, I feel kind of bad for JJ now.
:3
Dec 14, 2016 12:53 PM

Sep 2010
Wow. I almost cried when JJ flubbed all his jumps, and I don't even like him! Or, I didn't. It's amazing how this show has managed to make us care about so many characters and flesh them all out so much. The scene once he was off the ice was really moving too.

I'm going to remain optimistic that "let's end this" just refers to Victor being Yuri's coach. Yuri clearly saw how much Victor admired the other skaters, and I suppose he feels that Victor either wants to return to skating himself, or should have the opportunity to work with someone with more of an optimistic future in skating than what Yuri has.

I'm convinced there'll be a season 2 (I know Kubo has said she's hoping for one), and that it will focus much more heavily on Yurio.
Dec 14, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2016
I understand that Phichit was in fifth place and Yuuri in fourth because Yuuri had more jumps on his performance than Phichit, but all Phichit jumps were really well done and unfortunately Yuuri had a trouble in his last one. The pressure must be insane in situations like this.

Really proud of Yurio, he totally deserved the first place in this program, I knew he would have a really high score but I didn't expect it to be higher than Victor's record. It's gonna be hard to beat that. I was also very impressed with Otabek, his program was also super nice, but the one that surprised me the most was JJ, never expected him to be so nervous in a situation like this... Changing his triples and quadruples to singles is very bad... But it was nice to see his girlfriend support him no matter what, and every time he skates it looks like a concert.

I don't know what is wrong with Victor or why he was looking at the skaters like that, but he is probably missing being there or thinking of a way to make Yuuri better? I totally get Yuuri in the end of the episode though, he probably thinks he is in the way of Victor's future and he doesn't want that. Let's not forget that in the first episode when Yuuri is narrating the story he speaks about Victor in the past tense so the next episode will be full of emotions, since it's the last one. Hopefully we will continue to fangirl all over this couple and Yuuri will take the gold medal home, fingers crossed!
Dec 14, 2016 12:58 PM
Oct 2016
I've got to say, JJ's breakdown really mirrored what Yuuri experienced the year before (but I know it was intended to). I didn't even like him, yet that still struck me. The short programs were all good with Yurio finally managing to place first and beat Victor.

It was surprising how Victor was watching the younger skaters. He was probably feeling like Yurio was replacing him or something after his record was beaten, but he was seemed to be proud, too. In that moment, though, Yuuri looked completely lost and disconnected from Victor.

However, I'm more interested in the post-credits scene... What did Yuuri mean when he said, "After the final, let's end this," to Victor? I really don't want them to split up at the end of the last episode... I don't think Victor will go back to skating, though. When he was watching the other skaters he seemed more melancholy.
ShaytiniJun 19, 2017 5:10 AM
Dec 14, 2016 1:02 PM

Dec 2014
Ok. I certainly did not expect this. This show never ceases to surprise me but this time it was not a pleasant surprise but a rather unpleasant one. Or so I tell myself since I feel that an ending like that (with Victor leaving) would also satisfy me. (I guess I'd like that pretty much, actually xD)

The whole preview looked pretty calm, I'm really curious about what's gonna happen next week.
Dec 14, 2016 1:06 PM
Oct 2016
ChessKitty said:
Wow. I almost cried when JJ flubbed all his jumps, and I don't even like him! Or, I didn't. It's amazing how this show has managed to make us care about so many characters and flesh them all out so much. The scene once he was off the ice was really moving too.

I'm going to remain optimistic that "let's end this" just refers to Victor being Yuri's coach. Yuri clearly saw how much Victor admired the other skaters, and I suppose he feels that Victor either wants to return to skating himself, or should have the opportunity to work with someone with more of an optimistic future in skating than what Yuri has.

I'm convinced there'll be a season 2 (I know Kubo has said she's hoping for one), and that it will focus much more heavily on Yurio.

I was thinking the same thing about Yuuri referring to "this" as Victor being his coach, I really don't want to jump to the conclusion that there relationship is ending, I'll get too upset. The wait for the next episode may be the hardest yet...
Dec 14, 2016 1:07 PM
Sep 2016
I've got realize again for now yuri on ice is only left 1 episode
next week would last episode of yuri on ice
I have sad feeling

UA_Y20Dec 14, 2016 1:32 PM
Dec 14, 2016 1:21 PM

Jan 2016
Although JJ and his girlfriend are annoying, I actually kinda liked them in this episode. Ugh I hate it when they make me feel for the annoying characters.

As usual, I still laugh whenever Chris performs.
YAS PHICHIT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH HE REALLY ENJOYS SKATING
I'm so proud of Yurio T^T He'll definitely be the new Viktor soon (or maybe even better)

THE OTABEK X YURIO SHIP IS STRONG IN THIS ONE

I hope when Yuuri said "Let's end this" he meant "LETS END THEM , WIN THIS , AND GET MARRIED" like what his face says in the last scene last episode. (what's up with Viktor though in this episode?)

Anyways, I know this is going well because the Yuri!!! on ice theme says so

The next episode is the last. I'll probably be crying when the ED starts playing (or even before it starts)
ZachirinaDec 14, 2016 1:30 PM
Dec 14, 2016 1:23 PM

Apr 2014
RIP JJ

Yuri is probably going to win, since the anime is literally named after him

JJ still has the most majestic theme

Dec 14, 2016 1:23 PM

Sep 2010
Wait, what? no, just no - don't you dare to end things with Victor, Yuri!

didn't really enjoy this episode as much as I did the others - wasn't bad and I liked that they wiped the smug smile of JJ's face

and that ending was kinda dissatisfying - hope next week's gonna be awesome again
Dec 14, 2016 1:24 PM
Jan 2016
"After this final...let´s end this." and the crying about it. Guys I really understand how you feel BUT think logical. In my opinion he just wants to end the "coaching" thing, because he saw how impressed and happy Viktor looks when he watched the other skaters, so he wants him to skate again :) He DOESNT WANT to end their relationship or something. Also consider that the next episode is the last, so many anime tend to do such a thing before the final episode. Dont be so sad :( *hugs* Everything is gonna be fine I think.
Dec 14, 2016 1:29 PM
Jun 2016
So many things can happen here....:> I really do hope there is a second season of this :>

on a technical level, how hard would it be for yuri to make up the 20 points?
Dec 14, 2016 1:31 PM

Sep 2010
Himesamaaaa said:
"After this final...let´s end this." and the crying about it. Guys I really understand how you feel BUT think logical. In my opinion he just wants to end the "coaching" thing, because he saw how impressed and happy Viktor looks when he watched the other skaters, so he wants him to skate again :) He DOESNT WANT to end their relationship or something. Also consider that the next episode is the last, so many anime tend to do such a thing before the final episode. Dont be so sad :( *hugs* Everything is gonna be fine I think.

yeah, but still sad that he wants to end the coaching thing - the question is, does Viktor want that? I SO HOPE NOT

P.S. hug back :)
Dec 14, 2016 1:33 PM

Oct 2010
I'm a little bit confused. I didn't think Yuri was THIS anxious.
It seems to me like he thinks he's holding Victor back. I may be getting this completly wrong, but that's how see it right now. And I just...don't understand ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
It's not like those eight months they spent together meant nothing to Victor. He's not a character who would do something he doesn't want to do, like come on.
And at the same time it looks lie Victor actually found himself, found a balance in his life, like he's finally able to look at all of this from the side.
I can't even put into words what I'm thinking right now, that's how frustrated I am. I know, that it's probably a bait before the last episode, but still.
Dec 14, 2016 1:39 PM

Jun 2008
Another good episode!
Dammit i can't wait for the last episode now :(
Dec 14, 2016 1:41 PM
Apr 2016
Are we sure the series isn't 13 episodes long? I can't see them resolving the Grand Prix, Yuri and Victors relationship and Yurio's arc in a single episode. Just look at how rushed this one was to fit everyone's routines in.

I liked how they spruced up many of the short programs. Phichits actually looked decent this time! I'm betting they will go back and edit his first routine for the DVD release using the new animation, and that they deliberately spent less time on it the first time around because they knew they could do that.

It was nice to finally see Otabek skate, and to have a skater with a more masculine skating style who isn't portrayed as antagonistic. That his routine is what led to JJ's initial slip ups is a nice touch.

As for JJ, I already kinda liked him but this episode really made me feel for him. I was worried about how his fiance would react if he under performed, but it was honestly heart warming and made me genuinely like both of them.

And on to the big one... I don't want to say too much about the Yuri/Viktor situation here, as I have a feeling I'll be talking about it a lot in a certain thread on these forums over the next week. All I'll say now is that I expected this to happen at some point, but am surprised it happened so late, when there will be very little time to work through it. And that's not even getting into each of their relationships with Yurio, which are also unresolved. His character was very unlikable this episode, which fits his current arc but will be a disaster if they don't conclude it appropriately.

Is there really only one episode left? I just can't see all of these plot points resolved decently in twenty minutes on top of 6 free skate programs.
IanamusDec 14, 2016 1:49 PM
Dec 14, 2016 1:41 PM
Jan 2016
KuroYume-96 said:
Himesamaaaa said:

yeah, but still sad that he wants to end the coaching thing - the question is, does Viktor want that? I SO HOPE NOT

P.S. hug back :)

Sure it is still quite sad BUT their contact remains AND maybe this has got some potential for a second season! <3
Dec 14, 2016 1:55 PM

Sep 2016
wtf the only bearable character, JJ choked lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Dec 14, 2016 1:59 PM

Feb 2015
Aww poor JJ. He seemed the most likely to win based on skills. So this is surprising.
Though it means BikeFairy is on top so I'm not complaining.
And at least Chris didn't cum on the ice again.

My main complaint is that I wished they used a different skating program/music/costume to make the finale more exciting.
Except for Otabke, we've seen everyone's performance before.
SchwingBonerDec 14, 2016 2:34 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2016 2:07 PM

Dec 2014
Wow, did not expect JJ to flub like that.
I need sleep.
Dec 14, 2016 2:16 PM

Jul 2008
Himesamaaaa said:

Yeah I think so too.
Though, it feels kinda weird after ending of episode 9. Idk, next week we shall all know. xD
Dec 14, 2016 2:17 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode!!! an emocion!!!!

This episode is the first that i watched a introducing sequence before the opening. All the last chapters always begining with the opening!!!
Dec 14, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2014
Damn, JJ really fucked up this time around. He was always so confident before, but maybe that was just for show or something.

I'm also pretty curious about the true meaning behind what Yuuri said to Victor at the end.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Dec 14, 2016 2:21 PM

Apr 2012
Everything was nice and lovely but wHAT THE HELL WAS THAT IN THE END??? YUURI YOU MUST BE KIDDING!! ><
Also that "Davai" from Yurio was super adorable. :D And poor JJ oh gosh xDDD
Dec 14, 2016 2:21 PM

Jan 2015
Felt like I was watching a RL event. Hopefully the neighbors didn´t mind my screams and curses.

Phichit´s performance was so refreshing. Fighting and enjoying his presentation at the same time. Noble motivation and nice flowing of emotions through his skating. He´s the kind of person I wish I could be.

Damn, Yurio was flawless. He really seem to have found and settled his Agape. The wardrobe added extra beautifulness to his already exquisite performance. On a side note, up to this episode, I was expecting him to throw a C*ka B*yat, at least as a background banter at some point. Kinda dissapointed XD.

Otabek taking advantage of his strengh to make perfect jumps to compensate for the lack of elasticity is a smart move. Also, good job on the "evil eye" he might have accidentally sent to JJ. That guy might need at least 12 sessions of egg prayings to get rid of that "curse".

I like Yuuri´s evolution through the series, from a trembling chihuahua to the more confident person he is now (also sexy. Good job, Victor). He seems to have more control of his anxiety, but it still drains a lot of his energy and concentration. Interesting his different face expressions at the beggining of each Eros presentations. This time he was set of fighting instead of letting his insecurities win over. But I still feel like he hasn´t found his style (or persona) yet.

He also noticed how entranced Victor was with the other´s performances. I interpreted this as Victor wanting to return to skating, thus making Yuuri take the decision of ending his coaching relationship so to not retain him anymore.

But Hell is gonna feel like a kind place compared to what´s gonna happen in the Internets if Yuuri and Victor split altogether.
Dec 14, 2016 2:24 PM
Aug 2016
juliagatari said:

DON'T RUIN MY FUCKING SHIP!

OH GOD, why.. I'm gonna have to wait 'till next weak T-T

I don't think he will ruin the shipp, he probably just want Victor to stop being his coach to let him free to skate again. He looked really anxious and seeing Victor's reaction he'd probably think he miss skating. And not being on his best during his performance could have made him feel like he don't deserve keep Victor or something like that, We can see it's not like that, but he's probably can't.
Dec 14, 2016 2:28 PM
Mar 2013
Man, I feel really bad for JJ :( At least his fiance truly loves him.
Also Phichit's performance I found was the best, he's such a cutie :')

and yeah for the ending, I feel that Yuri just wants to end the coach relationship to let Viktor back into the skating world because now they've both found a new passion for skating. They aren't breaking up... probably.
asdfghjk14789632Dec 14, 2016 2:37 PM

Feb 2015
WHAT HAPPENED TO "I'LL BE YOUR COACH FOREVER"????? The distance between Yuri and Victor killed me this episode. It really sucks to be so low after the highs of episode 10. I hope episode 12 fixes things, but the way it's looking, Victuri will never happen and there will be no second season T_T so so so sad. Will this be one of those anime where people say "just stop watching after episode 10"? Because omg I need something better next episode. That aside, I guess it was good to see that arrogant little Russian doing so well, and to see JJ mess up I had mixed feelings about. I'm just putting all of my hopes into next episode...

Mar 2015
Well damn. This show is really going to have to deliver on the last episode with so many programs fitted in, and dealing with everything else that went down in this ep...
That last comment from Yuri though, come on guys. They were kissing each other's engagement rings before even hitting the ice rink. The ending will be a beautiful "Love conquers all" type of ending, after keeping us all in suspense until the very end. I just know it.
MY SHIP WILL NOT SINK SO EASILY
Dec 14, 2016 2:33 PM

Nov 2013
I wish any Yuri won without JJ having to mess up, but I guess the guy's routine was too strong. I wonder, if he can still medal, if he skates perfectly in the free skate, but then someone else probably has to make mistakes.
Yurio's routine was amazing, happy about him taking first place for now. And damn, breaking Victor's record.
Dec 14, 2016 2:38 PM
Aug 2016
Oh... I don't know how to feel right now. So MUCH going through my head!
UGH, always those terrible points to end. How can I wait for an entire week after this? Can't wait to see how that conversation continues.

I was nervous watching Yuuri's performance. Too bad he didn't completely nail it. I really want my boy Yuuri to win, even though a bit unlikely at this point :c

And probably stuff others already said. Yurio getting a world record with his insane jumps, wow. Him cheering on Otabek was great!
And JJ completely crashing under the pressure...yeah unexpected but it's a way to cut down on his score I guess.

Also, Phichit's hamsters were cute! :3

GAH, I can't! This series is hitting me HARD.
Dec 14, 2016 2:41 PM
Dec 2015
On11chan said:
Well damn. This show is really going to have to deliver on the last episode with so many programs fitted in, and dealing with everything else that went down in this ep...
That last comment from Yuri though, come on guys. They were kissing each other's engagement rings before even hitting the ice rink. The ending will be a beautiful "Love conquers all" type of ending, after keeping us all in suspense until the very end. I just know it.
MY SHIP WILL NOT SINK SO EASILY

This makes sense since ""Love conquers all"" is the theme of Yuri's skating.
Dec 14, 2016 2:43 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Wasn't really expecting JJ to crumble under the pressure after how much confidence he radiated prior to this. But I guess that might be the anime's way of logically "justifying" Yuuri winning in the end, which otherwise would've felt pretty forced. Though with Yuri suddenly coming in and breaking the short program score record (wtf), that's probably easier said than done anyway
Dec 14, 2016 2:45 PM

Dec 2007
Episode 10: OMG IS THIS REAL?
Episode 11: Please tell me this isn't real

But I trust Kubo! Things will work out at the end. If there was no tension in this episode, the next (and the last) episode wouldn't be as rewarding. That being said, it still broke my heart to hear Yuuri say "...let's end this" regardless of what he was referring to.
Dec 14, 2016 2:45 PM

Mar 2013
LilyBlue said:
I don't think he will ruin the shipp, he probably just want Victor to stop being his coach to let him free to skate again. He looked really anxious and seeing Victor's reaction he'd probably think he miss skating. And not being on his best during his performance could have made him feel like he don't deserve keep Victor or something like that, We can see it's not like that, but he's probably can't.

T-T I really hope thats the case.
Dec 14, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2014
Looks like the creators wanted to save the successful quad flip for the last performance. Fine. Let Yuuri suffer. His performance was very painful to watch in general, the anxiety and stress was just too much. That focus on the ring though...

Phichit was cute as usual, though watching his constant smile makes one rub the eyes. Geez, you can't just skate and smile for 2 mins straight. No.

Yurio finally finding his agape (including grandpa, Victor, Yuuri and Otabek!). It's a bit very unrealistic that he'd set up a new world record at the age of 15 imo, yet I'm not an expert when it comes to figure skating. It was a bit too much.

Otabek's costume made him look like a wannabe Bavarian. Could only watch his face during his performance, just look at that damn resting bitch face during the entire thing. Yurio cheering for him genuinely was so nice though!

Chris showing that he's still one of the top of the "old generation", though probably his last time qualifying for the GPF. Looks like both him and Victor realize that their time's over and they should leave the future of figure skating to the younger skaters. It's sad, but that's just how it goes.

Oh my goodness, JJ. It was even more painful to watch than Yuuri's. Again, uh, turning quads and triples into singles was a bit too much, I mean, I don't think anyone irl would really flub them that badly, they'd rather fall trying to jump the quads than turn them into singles.

Victor's little flashback after Yuuri's program was a bit weird... or rather hard to comprehend. Would be nice to see more of Victor's thoughts.

Urgh, that last scene after the credits... Yuuri why?

A bit disappointed in this episode, it was just too fast paced and it looks more like the creators take the easy way out. The progress of the story is rather dull compared to what the anime started out with. Gonna keep being optimistic though for the last episode, maybe it'll all make it more acceptable.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A petition was made to save the movie

Old_School_Akira - Yesterday

10 by MickeyMinaj »»
10 seconds ago

» Movie got cancelled ( 1 2 )

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 18

55 by BishopBriggs »»
Today, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2016

474 by yourlocalworm »»
Apr 19, 10:07 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2016

205 by ZolaZodiac »»
Mar 20, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Yuri!!! on Ice Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2016

235 by Musical_grl »»
Mar 16, 3:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.