Forum Settings
Forums

The most annoying anime character... who and why?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »
May 27, 2014 10:39 AM

Oct 2013
lebAM said:

I gave up with the pairing in Naruto. Come on, Hinata confess her feelings to Naruto yet it ended up like nothing happen (as far as i remember).

Remember that Naruto always forgot what happened to him before turned into a x-tailed form ^^

I'd say Kirino from OreImo is the most annoying character, at least for me. Why ? Because she has the same behavior than some 12 yo kids of these days
May 27, 2014 11:18 AM

May 2014
Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki. Such a pussy.
May 27, 2014 11:31 AM

Apr 2011
Inoue does a pretty damn good job of being annoying with her "Kurosaki-kun" spamming. Seriously, the mods should ban her already. All she does is spam those fucking one-liners.
May 27, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2013
Usopp. Just saw that episode where
May 27, 2014 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
Liick958 said:
lebAM said:

I gave up with the pairing in Naruto. Come on, Hinata confess her feelings to Naruto yet it ended up like nothing happen (as far as i remember).

Remember that Naruto always forgot what happened to him before turned into a x-tailed form ^^

I'd say Kirino from OreImo is the most annoying character, at least for me. Why ? Because she has the same behavior than some 12 yo kids of these days

She's also a yandere. Why?
If you dont know then I wont spoil it.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 27, 2014 12:29 PM

Oct 2013
FluffyFlesh said:

She's also a yandere. Why?
If you dont know then I wont spoil it.

If you're talking about
that changes nothing to her tsundere behavior
May 27, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2012
Dark_Chaos said:

So about when
May 27, 2014 1:30 PM

May 2013
Kaimon said:
Dark_Chaos said:

So about when

He wasn't like that right away though, and had he been, I would have been more forgiving. Zoro quite literally said it should have been the first thing that came out of his mouth, and it wasn't.

The whole "they'll be begging me to come back" thoughts before didn't help either.
May 27, 2014 2:49 PM

Mar 2014
Komori Yui from Diabolik Lovers. Like stop being such a weak stereotypical "I can't do anything buäh buäuh!" character, it won't kill you
Comic_SansMay 27, 2014 2:52 PM
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 27, 2014 5:29 PM

Apr 2013
Cheilly said:
Nina-Code Geass
that 2 f**king bastard from Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
Chitoge-Nisekoi

Everyone but C.C. is annoying in Code Geass
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
May 27, 2014 5:40 PM

Mar 2012
http://myanimelist.net/character/87349/Mii_Fujibakama

Dear producer stop using these unfunny gag.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 27, 2014 5:51 PM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:

I'm sorry but I dont get it . Enlight me , please!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 27, 2014 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
FluffyFlesh said:
NeoAnkara said:

Have you watch Date A Live yet?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 27, 2014 6:05 PM

Dec 2013
NeoAnkara said:
FluffyFlesh said:
NeoAnkara said:

You mean how she says the same exact line every time she speaks?
May 27, 2014 6:22 PM

Apr 2013
NeoAnkara said:
FluffyFlesh said:
NeoAnkara said:

That's the problem , I've seen it but I dont give too much of an importance to the side characters to remember them or what they say or do.
May 27, 2014 6:24 PM

Apr 2010
FluffyFlesh said:
NeoAnkara said:
FluffyFlesh said:
NeoAnkara said:

That's the problem , I've seen it but I dont give too much of an importance to the side characters to remember them or what they say or do.

That's so lame.
May 27, 2014 6:47 PM
May 2014
If anyone has seen Shiki then they know what I mean when I say Masao Murasako is the most annoying character. He's an attention loving coward that has no likeable traits.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 2:26 AM

Mar 2014
AnimeUnderDog said:
If anyone has seen Shiki then they know what I mean when I say Masao Murasako is the most annoying character. He's an attention loving coward that has no likeable traits.

i don't remember any names from Shiki though.
May 28, 2014 10:06 AM

May 2014
Tsumugu from Nagi no Asukara. The most plain, annoying, conceited and useless character ever. There were many others obnoxious characters...but he definitely is on another level.
May 30, 2014 11:08 AM

Aug 2012
I don't think I can list specific characters cus I haven't watched the shows enough to remember them but

I don't like any male characters who are oblivious to all the girls who has thing for him.

For example: Shidou from Date A Live, Ichika from IS
May 30, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2014
Yuki from mirai nikki because he can't do anything on his own and basically hides behind Yuno the entire time.
May 30, 2014 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Sasuke - Naruto.
Orihime - Bleach. (Take a shot every time there are tears in her eyes.)
Yukiteru - Mirai Nikki (Again, take a shot.)
May 30, 2014 11:48 AM

Mar 2014
Diminution said:
Orihime - Bleach. (Take a shot every time there are tears in her eyes.)

I was just about to post abour her lol. I really cant stand her though... During the whole Hueco Mondo/Arrancar arc she kept on weeping "Kurosaki-kun" alle the time, shes so annoying. The only good thing about her is that she has those healing powers, but still... She needs to chill
May 30, 2014 11:54 AM

Sep 2012
lkjhgf911 said:
Yuki from mirai nikki because he can't do anything on his own and basically hides behind Yuno the entire time.
Except for when he does things on his own.
Jun 1, 2014 2:23 AM

May 2013
Louise at some points, but her character developed in the last season.

And also, theres, dense guys (Raku), jerkass (a lot) and 'b' female characters.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 1, 2014 5:10 PM

Jul 2012
Yuka - Elfen Lied
Makoto - School Days
Ayukawa, Tenri - God Only Knows
I just didn't like her.

Tada Banri - Golden Time
Jun 1, 2014 5:36 PM

Sep 2013
Mirai Niki's Yuno is one hell of a annoying character
Jun 1, 2014 5:47 PM

Oct 2012
Probably lots but the only one that comes to mind as of recently is Eren from Attack on Titan. His perpetual anger bugged me.

Jun 1, 2014 5:54 PM

Jan 2014
Shrabster said:
Probably lots but the only one that comes to mind as of recently is Eren from Attack on Titan. His perpetual anger bugged me.

But Titans! Must kill them all!!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jun 1, 2014 6:54 PM

Nov 2012
Dark_Chaos said:
Kaimon said:
Dark_Chaos said:

So about when

He wasn't like that right away though, and had he been, I would have been more forgiving. Zoro quite literally said it should have been the first thing that came out of his mouth, and it wasn't.

The whole "they'll be begging me to come back" thoughts before didn't help either.

They didn't hear him until he shouted really loud, so to them it really was the first thing he said.
Jun 1, 2014 8:36 PM

Jul 2013
haruhi suzumiya- if it doesn't go her way then she'll throw a tantrum or will force things to go her way even if it makes her friends uncomfortable
Jun 1, 2014 8:37 PM

Mar 2014
orchidork said:
haruhi suzumiya- if it doesn't go her way then she'll throw a tantrum or will force things to go her way even if it makes her friends uncomfortable

Y'know, the reason why i was almost never annoyed with her was probably because of the plot.
Jun 1, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2013
Shrabster said:
The guy saw
If that happened to me I would be constantly pissed off as well especially anytime I saw a Titan. Although sometimes he really does come across as overly aggressive for no reason, I remember an episode where he actually headbutted Mikasa.
Jun 1, 2014 8:54 PM

Sep 2013
orchidork said:

That's ironically what I like about her. Part of it at least.
Jun 1, 2014 8:59 PM

Mar 2014
rrexyl said:
orchidork said:

That's ironically what I like about her. Part of it at least.

yea =w=
Jun 1, 2014 9:08 PM

May 2014
I have the perfect characters for this thread. Tsumugu from Nagi no Asukara can literally go jump of a cliff while burning in fire and snakes ripping his innards out. Damn, he is the sole reason I hated the ending- not gonna spoil it but I really didn't like how the couples ended in the anime and it was all thanks to stupid Tsumugu who hadddd to mess things up. However it is one the most beautiful and amazing anime I've ever seen. I kinda also didn't really like kaname that much but grew to like him more, but still don't really have the best view of him.
Jun 1, 2014 9:15 PM

Oct 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
Shrabster said:
The guy saw
If that happened to me I would be constantly pissed off as well especially anytime I saw a Titan. Although sometimes he really does come across as overly aggressive for no reason, I remember an episode where he actually headbutted Mikasa.
Justifiable or not (I don't think it is, Mikasa saw to and she's not a dick) it's still annoying.

Jun 1, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
Shrabster said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Shrabster said:
The guy saw
Justifiable or not (I don't think it is, Mikasa saw to and she's not a dick) it's still annoying.
Mikasa probably became desensitized considering she saw
. Plus Eren is a battle shonen protagonist and battle shonen protagonists are usually supposed to be obsessed with protecting the ones they love and he couldn't do that at that time. On the other hand I do agree with you that it is annoying.
Jun 1, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2014
Sakura & Orihime useless fucks.
Aug 2, 2014 11:17 PM
May 2014
RedRoseFring said:
Shrabster said:

More like "every fucking one of them"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 11:23 PM

Jun 2013
AnimeUnderDog said:
RedRoseFring said:

More like "every fucking one of them"

Yeah! Fuck him for holding perpetual anger for the things that
No logic behind his ingrained hatred.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 2, 2014 11:26 PM
Dec 2013
Manaka from NagiAsu was annoyyyyy to the yingggg. Only good thing she could do was run.
Aug 2, 2014 11:28 PM

Jun 2013
ScazoN said:
Manaka from NagiAsu was annoyyyyy to the yingggg. Only good thing she could do was run.

*Runs 5 feet in 1 minute of NagiAsu airing time*

"My lord Manaka runs fast." - The rest of the main cast watching.
It's natural for a person to deny he's a failure as a human being. That's why he searches for somebody who is more miserable than himself. That's why so much animosity exists on the internet. Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person, turn to the internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met. Just to make themselves feel superior. isn't that pathetic? There's a sense of security that comes from speaking badly of someone else. But that isn't true salvation. — Tatsuhiro Satou
YandereTheEmo said:
The only thing more pathetic than quoting someone you know nothing about, is quoting yourself.
Aug 2, 2014 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
Sanji (well he is the worst character overall anyway)
Haruhi (no explanation needed)
Eren (mostly because of the voice actor)
Shinobu from Nisemonongatari and after it
Leorio (incompetent idiot who likes to be loud. I surprisingly like his voice actor, hmm)
Yuina from Hanasaku Iroha (ughh)
Aug 2, 2014 11:37 PM

Mar 2013
tsudecimo said:
Sanji (well he is the worst character overall anyway)
Haruhi (no explanation needed)
Eren (mostly because of the voice actor)
Shinobu from Nisemonongatari and after it
Leorio (incompetent idiot who likes to be loud. I surprisingly like his voice actor, hmm)
Yuina from Hanasaku Iroha (ughh)

Here, folks, we have a man who doesn't recognize best girl when he sees one.
Aug 2, 2014 11:39 PM

Dec 2012
Sorry :| but Hitagi is objectively the best girl of any anime. It's cool though, I'm just not a lolicon.
Aug 2, 2014 11:39 PM

Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
Sorry :| but Hitagi is objectively the best girl of any anime. It's cool though, I'm just not a lolicon.

Technically Heart-under blade isn't a loli.
YandereTheEmo said:
Aug 2, 2014 11:43 PM

Feb 2013
Tobiichi Origami (Date a Live)
Sakura (Naruto) Eww
Manami Tamura (OreImo)
Asia (Highschool DxD)
Haruka (Yosuga no Sora)
Tachibana Marika (Nisekoi)

Just thinking about them gives me creeps. They're all the word "annoying" and "disgusting" made into anime character.
busanAug 2, 2014 11:47 PM

Aug 2, 2014 11:47 PM

Oct 2012
YandereTheEmo said:
tsudecimo said:

Aug 2, 2014 11:53 PM

Jun 2013
Houndthree said:
YandereTheEmo said:

Well you know me... Always here to find reasons why my fantasy pedophilia is logical, and not bad.
YandereTheEmo said:
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (67) « First ... « 60 61 [62] 63 64 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would anime be better if they started to use more adult casts? ( 1 2 )

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 5

81 by Ain2Zwei »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

61 by Sealshark122 »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you like weak maids or strong maids?

Catalano - Jun 6

12 by MechKingKillbot »»
34 minutes ago

» Anime That Took a While to Enjoy

Jackof-allspades - Yesterday

29 by eblf2013 »»
35 minutes ago

» Favorite word

JoeChip - Jun 6

43 by _YaoiShotaIncest »»
37 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.