Forum Settings
Forums

Visual Novel 'Fate/stay Night' to get New Anime Adaptation

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Jul 12, 2013 5:37 PM

Jul 2007
012yArthur0 said:
If this is true, and if this is Heaven's Feel route, I'll watch it, and I won't die until I finish it, even if I'm killed.

Seriously, best route for Shirou + UFOtable? Time to go epicingly motherfucker.

If by best route you mean the one that completely destroys his character? Sure.

Sure he gets badass moments, but I would not even call him Shirou anymore. Everything that makes him, HIM is gone in that route.

UBW is best route for him, both story wise, pairing wise and character wise. HF is pretty much grimdark angst that relies on two previous notes to even work.
Jul 12, 2013 5:38 PM

Oct 2012
hallelujah.
and here i thought the rights to fsn would be pried out of deen's cold dead hands.
Jul 12, 2013 5:39 PM

Feb 2013
supermegasonic said:
lad this series is getting another anime.
and than hopefully, HOPEFULLY, they do Tsukihime....

Don't quote me, but I actually heard they are doing either a remake of the anime (which never aired, ignore my list), or the VN.

So, I think a new Tsukihime adaptation is probably inevitable. Probably. Hopefully.

Hopefully along with all the others, like Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru.
Jul 12, 2013 5:39 PM

Mar 2012
Great news! Best anime related news we had for a while!
Jul 12, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2007
bobyn said:
hallelujah.
and here i thought the rights to fsn would be pried out of deen's cold dead hands.

Japanese business have tendency to reclaim the rights to various material quite fast and abruptly depending on seriousness of the matter.

Kami_no_Kage said:
supermegasonic said:
lad this series is getting another anime.
and than hopefully, HOPEFULLY, they do Tsukihime....

Don't quote me, but I actually heard they are doing either a remake of the anime (which never aired, ignore my list), or the VN.

So, I think a new Tsukihime adaptation is probably inevitable. Probably. Hopefully.

Hopefully along with all the others, like Fate/Hollow Ataraxia and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru.

remake of VN is in the works. Hopefully by the time it comes out ufotable will finaly do an anime adaptation of tsukihime to promote it.

May 2011
Best route in the game finally gets an adaption. Hyped to high heavens!

Feb 2013
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:
If this is true, and if this is Heaven's Feel route, I'll watch it, and I won't die until I finish it, even if I'm killed.

Sure he gets badass moments, but I would not even call him Shirou anymore. Everything that makes him, HIM is gone in that route.

UBW is best route for him, both story wise, pairing wise and character wise. HF is pretty much grimdark angst that relies on two previous notes to even work.

That was kinda the point though. Fate was Shirou in his full distortion. UBW was Shirou with half distortion. And HF was either Shirou with no distortion, or the distortion aimed towards Sakura instead of other people.

It was actually kinda riveting to read, even if I liked Shirou in UBW better. The contrast was really pleasing to me.
Jul 12, 2013 5:42 PM

Jul 2007
kenshin_sama said:

Sorry. its not confirmed to be UBW just yet :)

Kami_no_Kage said:
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

That was kinda the point though. Fate was Shirou in his full distortion. UBW was Shirou with half distortion. And HF was either Shirou with no distortion, or the distortion aimed towards Sakura instead of other people.

It was actually kinda riveting to read, even if I liked Shirou in UBW better. The contrast was really pleasing to me.

You said it yourself - the contrast. HF is nothing without what comes before it.
Jul 12, 2013 5:43 PM

Feb 2013
Fai said:
bobyn said:
hallelujah.

Japanese business have tendency to reclaim the rights to various material quite fast and abruptly depending on seriousness of the matter.

Which also has a little to do with the value Japanese people place on things like this. Doujinshi is a good example. Breaches of copyright or whatever like that aren't so heavily frowned upon (for the most part), so things like this can happen pretty fast.
Jul 12, 2013 5:45 PM

Feb 2013
Fai said:
kenshin_sama said:

Sorry. its not confirmed to be UBW just yet :)

Kami_no_Kage said:
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

You said it yourself - the contrast. HF is nothing without what comes before it.

AH, I think I see your point now. Yeah, that is true actually. Still though, I'd be happy with anything. At this point, anything ufotable will do can't be any worse than what's already been done.

And hopefully I didn't just jinx it.

Plus, if the series or movie or whatever is a success, and it doesn't include UBW, I'm sure there would probably be enough demand for a new adaptation of UBW to be made. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.
Jul 12, 2013 5:46 PM

Oct 2007
insan3soldiern said:
Also, people that look through this thread and see all the rather passionate hatred for Heaven's Feel. In my experience with the VN community, both this route and UBW are about equally liked. However, both routes are very different from one another as to how they handle Shirou's ideal.

So, yeah, both routes are pretty divisive in opinion. Which is too bad, as I feel that the three routes of F/SN are meant to be taken as a whole. This is why I kind of wish that the entirety of the story would be adapted, especially UBW which was extremely neutered in it's adaptation.
Really, it might give people wrong idea. Truth is, generally HF is liked the most (and referred as the best route), closely followed by UBW with Fate in last place (such is fate of introductory route). On the other hand, Rin and Archer are much more popular than Sakura and Rider so it evens out.

I find it interesting that Fai completely ignored my post where I elaborated on why HF adaptation makes the most sense. It seems he's just performing complex damage control, subconsciously knowing it's gonna be HF adaptation and not his beloved UBW. Talk about favoritism blinding reasoning.

Kami_no_Kage said:
Expanding on that, I have heard the VN be described as 40-50 hours long for the average(? fast?) reader.
This short? Maybe if you're playing without voices.

Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

Stop crying. What we see in HF is finale of Shirou's development. You just fail to understand it, re-read his reasoning.

Shocked said:
Fai said:

I don't think anyone is arguing against you that a full revamp and adaptation of Fate/Stay Night would be bad or unwanted. I'm assuming that anyone who's excited for Heaven's Feel would want -at least- Heaven's Feel to be animated, and a revamp of the first two routes would just be extra awesome. It's not "let's have an animated HF for only us HF fans and have everyone else piss off," it's "let's have an animated HF at least, and grab anything else that we can get our hands on."

Best case scenario, we get the whole thing. Worst case scenario, at least have an animated HF. Something like that.
Well said.
ProgeuszJul 12, 2013 5:49 PM
Jul 12, 2013 5:48 PM

Jul 2007
Progeusz said:
Stop crying. What we see in HF is finale of Shirou's development. You just fail to understand it, re-read his reasoning.

Its the negative pessimistic outcome of his development, with UBW being realistic and fate positive/idealistic outcome of his character development.

Implying HF development is somehow "superior" is ridiculous bullshit that makes me think that its YOU who has no idea what FSN routes represent.

If anything, the reason for his change of character in HF is laughable at best and is one of biggest problems with that route, to the point that without character development in UBW, it would plain make no sense at alll, while its far more realistic and in line with the story in UBW and fate(yes even that route)
Jul 12, 2013 5:51 PM

Jan 2013
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

Shirou got the best development in Heaven's Feel, when he finally sees how bad things are for his ways.

But I do say that I didn't like the romance much even if it was centered.

Shirou was at his best on HF, followed by UBW. HF didn't have the romance that I believed it was, but surprisingly, I liked the oh-so last-place Fate route instead on this aspect, and on UBW too.

Also, HFShirou shows that he is the manliest character in the series.

Feb 2013
Fai said:
Progeusz said:

Its the negative pessimistic outcome of his development, with UBW being realistic and fate positive/idealistic outcome of his character development.

Implying HF development is somehow "superior" is ridiculous bullshit that makes me think that its YOU who has no idea what FSN routes represent.

Come on now, there's no reason to argue about this. Especially since you might make some moderator mad and have them delete tons of this for being off topic of the reason for this forum.

Oct 2007
Fai said:
Progeusz said:

If anything, the reason for his change of character in HF is laughable at best and is one of biggest problems with that route, to the point that without character development in UBW, it would plain make no sense at alll, while its far more realistic and in line with the story in UBW and fate(yes even that route)
Oh wow. You really should read the VN again.
That's because Fate and UBW are build-up for HF.
Jul 12, 2013 5:52 PM

Jan 2010
All I want is mapo tofu, is it too much to ask for.
Jul 12, 2013 5:53 PM
Aug 2012
For someone who got introduced to Fate universe by F/Zero, it would be great if this new F/SN feels like a continuity of Zero! (Right now, with the current F/SN, it feels like F/Z didn't happen as it did ^^ ; well it's logical since F/Z was probably not written at the time)
Philosophy and Anime, huh :)
Jul 12, 2013 5:53 PM

Feb 2013
Shocked said:

Yes, yes it is. Mapo tofu is the food that the enemy (Fake Priest) consumes.
Jul 12, 2013 5:55 PM

Feb 2013
RobertL said:
For someone who got introduced to Fate universe by F/Zero, it would be great if this new F/SN feels like a continuity of Zero! (Right now, with the current F/SN, it feels like F/Z didn't happen as it did ^^ ; well it's logical since F/Z was probably not written at the time)

I don't think anything will feel like an actual continuity, because FSN came first. FZ is a prologue.
Jul 12, 2013 5:58 PM

Jan 2010
Kami_no_Kage said:
Shocked said:

Good or evil, friend or enemy, right or wrong...Mapo tofu cares for none of that.

Indiscriminate and unforgiving, it only cares for the strong.

Grab hold of the spoon in your heart and face the flames of hell!!!!

Jul 12, 2013 6:00 PM

Feb 2013
Shocked said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
Shocked said:

Good or evil, friend or enemy, right or wrong...Mapo tofu cares for none of that.

Shocked said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
Shocked said:

Well when you put it that way it's as if even I have to bow to mapo tofu's awesomeness.
Jul 12, 2013 6:00 PM

Jan 2013
Fai said:
Progeusz said:

What? Even if I do say that what makes him change his path was somewhat forced, how he did it and how it ends were completely justified.

[quoteImplying HF development is somehow "superior" is ridiculous bullshit that makes me think that its YOU who has no idea what FSN routes represent.
Or YOU don't have any idea that F/SN is the deconstruction of the character that has chronic hero syndrome (that just saves everyone) while HF is the most dead-spot-on example makes me think if you really read the route.

The reason was completely fine - just the device that pins it was kind of akward.

IMO, you're just butthurt.

Jul 12, 2013 6:04 PM
Aug 2012
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:

I don't think anything will feel like an actual continuity, because FSN came first. FZ is a prologue.

If they have liberty in this new adaptation, would be nice if they invent some new materials ^^
Jul 12, 2013 6:07 PM

Nov 2007
This better be a sequel to Carnival Phantasm. >_<
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jul 12, 2013 6:07 PM

Jan 2013
RobertL said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:

If they have liberty in this new adaptation, would be nice if they invent some new materials ^^

Actually, F/Z is a prologue fit for all routes...

Jul 12, 2013 6:08 PM

Feb 2013
RobertL said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:

I'm guessing you never played the game right?

It's a nice thought, but adding or changing materials wouldn't work out too well. Though, I suppose they could add some small nods here and there since FZ was so popular. Guess it'll be a wait and see thing.

shanimebib said:
This better be a sequel to Carnival Phantasm. >_<

You're kidding right? Right? Because if you're not, I'm afraid your life is now forfeit my dear. :(

012yArthur0 said:
RobertL said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:

Actually, F/Z is a prologue fit for all routes...

I think he means it as more of a there's no direct references and things like that. It works and there's things that are just obvious, but nothing concrete or direct.
Kami_no_KageJul 12, 2013 6:11 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:14 PM

Aug 2008
Yes!! If it's Heavens Feel, then my prayers have been answered! Definitely loved HF way more than the other two routes in the visual novel.

I really, REALLY can't wait for that scene... (WArning: MAJOR SPOILER)

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 12, 2013 6:15 PM

Jul 2007
012yArthur0 said:

The reason was completely fine - just the device that pins it was kind of akward.

012yArthur0 said:
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

Shirou got the best development in Heaven's Feel, when he finally sees how bad things are for his ways.

Shirou was at his best on HF, followed by UBW. HF didn't have the romance that I believed it was, but surprisingly, I liked the oh-so last-place Fate route instead on this aspect, and on UBW too.

So why exactly falling into depression and abandoning who you are is in anyway better than reassuring who you are and looking towards the future?

There's nothing inherently wrong with Shirou's ideals. And seeing him struggle with realigning them with real world is what FSN is all about. What is so interesting about seeing him just drop that struggle? And for such a lame reason

There are quite a few things to like about HF(namely fights and overall badass moments, really), but Shirou's character there is arguably the last one I'd think of. HF Shirou is only slightly better than fate Shirou, despite being polar opposite.

Progeusz said:

AHAHAHAHHA. XD good joke.

The only way "fate and ubw build up for hf" Is by sole reason that HF NEEDS the other routes to even function as a story. Otherwise all routes are equally canon and equally important.
AhenshihaelJul 12, 2013 6:18 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:19 PM
Aug 2012
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
RobertL said:

I'm guessing you never played the game right?

It's a nice thought, but adding or changing materials wouldn't work out too well. Though, I suppose they could add some small nods here and there since FZ was so popular. Guess it'll be a wait and see thing.

No, I never played the game. I only managed to finish the "introduction"? I think the intro was Rin's arc.

Things I would like to see...
For example : Kotomine Kirei's fighting style is different in FSN. Would be nice if they gave him back his black keys. He was a fearsome melee fighter.

The Matou headmaster was absent from FSN. Would be great if we get to see him again, or to know what happened to him.
Sakura is also kind of different from what I would have expected of her after "her corruption" in FZ ; its like it never happened :O
Would be nice if the two sisters part was played a little bit differently. I was really looking into the two sisters pitched one against the other in the holy grail war...

For some extra scenes, they could show some clips of Kiritsugu trying to break the forest to get Illya back.

Velvet survived the events of F/Z, yet is absent from FSN. If he was a creation of FZ, then obviously, fitting him into FSN would be hard, unless they rewrite some parts.

I didn't really get the Illya knowing who Shirou is part. They weren't connected ; how could she know he was "her brother"?

etc etc. It feels like if they do not limit themselves, they could make a good bridge with their most recent success (FZ)
Jul 12, 2013 6:21 PM

May 2012
Great news looking foward to it :P
"言いか、シモン。。。わすれんなお前を信じる! 俺 が信じるお前でも無いお前が信じる俺でも無いお前が信じる。。。御前を信じる! "
"Believe in You, Not the you who believes in me, Not the me who believes in you, Believe in you who believes in yourself." Kamina

Jul 12, 2013 6:24 PM

Jul 2007
RobertL said:

For example : Kotomine Kirei's fighting style is different in FSN. Would be nice if they gave him back his black keys. He was a fearsome melee fighter.

pointless.

RobertL said:

The Matou headmaster was absent from FSN. Would be great if we get to see him again, or to know what happened to him.

Pointless.

RobertL said:

Sakura is also kind of different from what I would have expected of her after "her corruption" in FZ ; its like it never happened :O

Pointless.

RobertL said:

Velvet survived the events of F/Z, yet is absent from FSN. If he was a creation of FZ, then obviously, fitting him into FSN would be hard, unless they rewrite some parts.

Pointless.
AhenshihaelJul 12, 2013 6:27 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:24 PM
Jun 2008
what another fate stay night anime works?

looking mention either sakura's heaven feel story or reboot it all?

if by time dub come in saber's will get new dub voice again?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 12, 2013 6:26 PM

May 2012
HF OR FUCK YOURSELVES
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
Jul 12, 2013 6:26 PM

Aug 2008
Sorry for butting in (I know this was not directed at me), but since I really like HF's Shirou, I just thought I should comment.

Fai said:
There's nothing inherently wrong with Shirou's ideals. And seeing him struggle with realigning them with real world is what FSN is all about. What is so interesting about seeing him just drop that struggle? And for such a lame reason

He dropped his ideals to save Sakura, someone he truly loves. What we know from FSN and Fate Zero is that Shirou, throughout his childhood, idolized his father, Kiritsugu, for wanting to be a hero of justice. Remember that in FZ, Kiritsugu was willing to become a hero of justice at all cost, even if it means sacrificing the people he loved. In one of the last scenes of FZ, Kiritsugu was given a choice to save his family or a bunch of people he didn't know. Kiritsugu chose to sacrifice his family, but in the end, he almost lost his sanity because of that.

The pivotal moment in HF, for me at least, was Shirou's conversation with Illya in the park. That was when he realized that being a hero of justice isn't worth it if it means abandoning the one he loves that most. From that moment, he betrayed his past, his promise to his father, and of course, to Saber. Shirou, who was up until that point, a carbon copy of his father, became a different person with different ideals. By choosing a different route than Kiritsugu did, Shirou was able to avoid the tragedies that Kiritsugu suffered. Of course, he suffered tragedies as well. But those were made from his own decisions.

Whether Kiritsugu's ideals of a hero of justice or HF Shirou's ideals are better is up for debate, though.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jul 12, 2013 6:29 PM

Jul 2007
guyklc said:

Whether Kiritsugu's ideals of a hero of justice or HF Shirou's ideals are better is up for debate, though.

And that's exactly the part I am emphasizing.

I personally find it uninteresting to see him drop his struggle and the reason - unconvincing. then again I have strong dislike for all things Sakura, so...

What I AM trying to say, however is that somehow treating one route's outcome when ALL THREE are canon, as superior, is nonsense.
Jul 12, 2013 6:32 PM

Feb 2013
Fai said:
RobertL said:

pointless.

RobertL said:

Pointless.

RobertL said:

Pointless.

RobertL said:

Pointless.

I would have said it a little more nicely, but yeah, pretty much everything you complained about is resolved in Heaven's Feel.

Jul 12, 2013 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

012yArthur0 said:
Fai said:
012yArthur0 said:

So why exactly falling into depression and abandoning who you are is in anyway better than reassuring who you are and looking towards the future?

There are quite a few things to like about HF(namely fights and overall badass moments, really), but Shirou's character there is arguably the last one I'd think of. HF Shirou is only slightly better than fate Shirou, despite being polar opposite.

Progeusz said:

AHAHAHAHHA. XD good joke.

The only way "fate and ubw build up for hf" Is by sole reason that HF NEEDS the other routes to even function as a story. Otherwise all routes are equally canon and equally important.

You do realize that each route builds each other, right? Or do you think Nasu made requeriments for each route because he likes to be a dick? Hell, you can even look at Fate route with different eyes after watching UBW and HF.

However, HF is not perfect. I couldn't like Sakura romance as much as I did to Fate after re-reading it and even UBW had it better. However, HF still has, for me, as the route of the most notable character developments for Shirou.

Jul 12, 2013 6:33 PM

Oct 2007
Fai said:
lost of bitching
God, you're really annoying. It's impossible to talk with you because:
1) you start spouting incredibly subjective and misleading stuff like "oh my gosh, my not-girlfriend turned emo serial killer yandere now~ that's totally more important than world or anything I believe in ! Let's angst and drop everything I believe in, despite it taking a far worse situation and YEARS for Archer-verison of me to do that, but ill do it now, cause plot says so~". You can portray anything badly when speaking in such manner, it proves absolutely nothing of merit, only that you are blinded fanboy of UBW and hater of HF.
2) are treating HF as something inferior by definition just because it relies on previous routes. It is last route precisely because it needs previous two as build-up. Each consecutive route reveals more about Fateverse, goes deeper into Grail stuff and pushes Shirou's development. UBW enriches Fate and HF uses all that happened to present story focused on Shirou overcoming his fate of becoming Archer (and showing true face of Grail).
Jul 12, 2013 6:36 PM

Feb 2013
Progeusz said:
Fai said:
lost of bitching
God, you're really annoying. It's impossible to talk with you because:
1) you start spouting incredibly subjective and misleading stuff like "oh my gosh, my not-girlfriend turned emo serial killer yandere now~ that's totally more important than world or anything I believe in ! Let's angst and drop everything I believe in, despite it taking a far worse situation and YEARS for Archer-verison of me to do that, but ill do it now, cause plot says so~". You can portray anything badly when speaking in such manner, it proves absolutely nothing of merit, only that you are blinded fanboy of UBW and hater of HF.
2) are treating HF as something inferior by definition just because it relies on previous routes. It is last route precisely because it needs previous two as build-up. Each consecutive route reveals more about Fateverse, goes deeper into Grail stuff and pushes Shirou's development. UBW enriches Fate and HF uses all that happened to present story focused on Shirou overcoming his fate of becoming Archer (and showing true face of Grail).

Remember, Nasuverse, not Fateverse :)

As for Fai, he's really just not going to get it. He just has that stubborn idea in his head that HF sucks, so there's no arguing about it anymore.

Hmm. I think I'm off to replay the game again and wait for tomorrow for the PV.
Kami_no_KageJul 12, 2013 6:41 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2007
Kami_no_Kage said:

As for Fai, he's really just not going to get it. He just has that stubborn idea in his head that HF sucks, so there's no arguing about it anymore.

Hmm. I think I'm off to replay the game again and wait for tomorrow for the PV.

Never said HF sucks. Its my second favorite route in the whole VN, but it has lots of shortcomings and is in no way better or "superior" to other routes and relies on them to even function.

So no, HF route does NOT suck. Mainly because HAVING UBW and fate before it, makes you able to gloss over some of the more jarring inconsistencies and weaker plotlines are supported by your emotions from previous routes

HF anime adaptation, however WILL, if its only HF. There's no way to do HF correctly without giving a proper treatment to fate and UBW. And frankly they should not, because HF getting a special treatment is an insult in on itself and not just only an impossible task - all three routes are equally canon so why should one be more canon than others by getting an exclusive anime adaptation?
AhenshihaelJul 12, 2013 6:47 PM
Jul 12, 2013 6:44 PM

Feb 2009
Am I dreaming?

I'd love it if they did all 3 routes in omnibus format so everyone can just forget the shitty DEEN versions exist, but if it's just HF then that's fine too, because it's my favorite route.

What's next, a DDD adaptation? Then I'd know I've died and gone to heaven.
Jul 12, 2013 6:48 PM

Oct 2007
I developed a habit of using Fateverse to avoid confusion, many Tsukihime fans like butting in to discussions which are clearly about Fate. Can't really blame them, Fate is definitely more popular and gets much more talk, it's only natural to remind people of other part of Nasuverse, especially since it's older one.
But yeah, no reason to not use Nasuverse here.
Jul 12, 2013 6:57 PM

Jan 2010
Progeusz said:
I developed a habit of using Fateverse to avoid confusion, many Tsukihime fans like butting in to discussions which are clearly about Fate. Can't really blame them, Fate is definitely more popular and gets much more talk, it's only natural to remind people of other part of Nasuverse, especially since it's older one.

'Cause we need to let people know we exist too

Jul 12, 2013 7:01 PM

Jun 2013
sweet i did like fate stay night considering i never played the visual novel (which i'm downloading now) i'm still gonna watch this especially since it's ufotabale :D
Jul 12, 2013 7:06 PM

Feb 2009
The only way they could possibly make this better would be announcing a BD only episode covering Sparks Liner High.
Jul 12, 2013 7:07 PM

Jan 2013
Progeusz said:

I'm a Tsukihime fan, and I rarely see such case, but oh well.

Anyway, if it is HF, all I ask is a goddamn great animation for NLBW. Then I can leave the fate series in peace.

And go to the bandwagon and go apeshit on UFO to make a Tsukihime anime.

Jul 12, 2013 7:18 PM

Mar 2009
Shocked said:
Progeusz said:

I think you should have used a picture of Satsuki. She goes well with the line "'Cause we need to let people know we exist too."
Jul 12, 2013 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
oh well i welcome it with open arms
Jul 12, 2013 7:22 PM

Aug 2012
Progeusz said:

Can Shiki kill Servants?
Jul 12, 2013 7:24 PM

Jan 2010
nothing956 said:
Shocked said:
Progeusz said:

I think you should have used a picture of Satsuki. She goes well with the line "'Cause we need to let people know we exist too."

I forgot about Satsuki. And she's my secondary main in Melty Blood. Wow.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets Second Anime Season

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

14 by Knave_ »»
36 minutes ago

» 'NEET Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita' Announces Additional Cast for Winter 2025

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
39 minutes ago

» Studio Bind Adapts 'Hana wa Saku, Shura no Gotoku' Manga for 2025 TV Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

43 by Ionliosite2 »»
4 hours ago

» Bones Produces 'Gachiakuta' TV Anime Adaptation for 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

19 by ryoko6 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Sengoku Youko: Senma Konton-hen' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, Character Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by ryoko6 »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.