Forum Settings
Forums

'NEET Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita' Announces Additional Cast for Winter 2025

New
Jun 13, 10:48 AM
News Team
Aug 2019
The official website of the television anime adapting Kotatsu's NEET Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita (Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Kunoichi) manga revealed additional cast members and a key visual (pictured) on Thursday. The television anime is scheduled to premiere in January 2025.

Cast
Ayame Momochi: Fairouz Ai (Akuyaku Reijou Level 99)
Hina Izumi: Saya Aizawa (Engage Kiss)
Kanae Natsumi: Hina Kino (Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku?)

Hisashi Saitou (Shinmai Maou no Testament) is directing the television anime at studio Quad. Takashi Aoshima (Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo) is handling the series composition, and Masahiko Suzuki (Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu) is designing the characters. CMJK is composing the music.

Kotatsu originally launched the romantic comedy on their X (formerly Twitter) and pixiv accounts in January 2020 under the title NEET de Otaku na Kunoichi to Nazeka Dousei Hajimemashita (Somehow, I Started Living With a NEET Otaku Kunoichi), with Yaki Tomato in charge of the storyboard. The web manga has been published as a doujinshi for four volumes since August 2020.

Digital manga distribution company Number Nine began releasing the manga digitally in August 2020. Kadokawa acquired the manga and published the first paperback volume in August 2021 under its Dengeki Comics EX imprint. The tenth volume of the digital edition and the third volume of the paperback edition were both released in March 2023.

Source: Comic Natalie
Jun 13, 11:29 AM

Apr 2012
I increasingly see young or relatively young VAs who started out in various multimedia franchises like Love Live, Idolmaster and various Bushi projects. Is this some kind of trend in the career development of such VAs or a common practice?
Jun 13, 1:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
wheres the trailer?

how else can i go FULL sexy ass female fighter simp?

also wonder how long each episode is gonna be considering how short the chapters are
Jun 13, 8:33 PM
Apr 2013
Thats a visual alright.

Oh wait this isnt airing until january lol, its still 6 months away.
Jun 13, 10:58 PM

May 2021
more hisashi saitou cinema?! hope one day we get new shinmai maou anime even if the og studio went bankrupt. (copium)

More topics from this board

» 'Summer Pockets' Reveals Main Cast, Production Staff, Teaser Promo, 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

12 by MichaelJackson »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Sequel in Production

Vindstot - 11 hours ago

7 by Oongbuh »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Yotsuba Keishou-hen' Anime Movie Announced

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

11 by nightmare_kt »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu' Gets Third Season

DatRandomDude - Jun 24

9 by Fabris »»
11 hours ago

» 'Kaijuu 8-gou' Unveils Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - May 4

4 by Ricky16 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.