Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2011 6:56 AM

Mar 2008
8/10 so far, liked the talks between Archer and Kirei.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Dec 30, 2011 5:47 PM

Aug 2011
They left it off RIGHT before they would've
Dec 30, 2011 5:53 PM

Sep 2010
TwinBrave said:

I don't know why people complain and whine about that:

Dec 30, 2011 5:54 PM

Dec 2010
TwinBrave said:

They gave us more to look forward to, obviously.
Dec 30, 2011 10:04 PM

Feb 2010
I have mixed feelings about this anime. I love the characters, the animation, the overall story, music... But some of the episodes feel really dull. It seems like so much more could happen. I'm rarely surprised by anything or anxious to see the next episode. Even the end of the season isn't that exciting. Rider and Saber charge in and...that's it. A cliffhanger would've been some doubt in my mind about one of the 3 "good" guys dying. I also must be one of the very few that don't like Rider. Tired of his repetitive antics and speeches.
ln sum, there's so much I like about FZ and I'll definitely look froward to S2. But I feel there could have been better writing (I know it's following novel story). Maybe things will pick up in S2, but that could feel short again.
Dec 30, 2011 10:30 PM

Jun 2011
my reaction when i saw the date of the next season: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU NONOONOONONONONONON D;< T_T
Dec 30, 2011 10:46 PM

Sep 2010
konoyomi said:
I have mixed feelings about this anime. I love the characters, the animation, the overall story, music... But some of the episodes feel really dull. It seems like so much more could happen. I'm rarely surprised by anything or anxious to see the next episode. Even the end of the season isn't that exciting. Rider and Saber charge in and...that's it. A cliffhanger would've been some doubt in my mind about one of the 3 "good" guys dying.

It's not supposed to be exciting. They are just pausing for budget's reasons (if you notice there was a drop of quality). They can't unrealistically put something that wasn't there (although they did modify Rin's adventure, I guess. Novel wise, she never rescues anyone). First pair of novels is character development and setting up for the next two to go full battle royale and sometimes not nicely.
ThessDec 30, 2011 11:08 PM
Dec 31, 2011 12:43 AM

Jul 2010
worst end i ever seen... to make ppl finally exited and then tell them to wait 3 months more
Dec 31, 2011 1:53 AM

Jul 2009
Thess said:
TwinBrave said:

I don't know why people complain and whine about that:

Can't wait to see Jean
Dec 31, 2011 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
I noticed Ryuunosuke's word.
"
He loves the things that make humans look good, like courage and hope!
And he loves screams and bloood just as much!
If he didn't, there's no way people's guts would be so colorful!
So I'm sure the world's is filled with God's love!
"
In this context, God = Gen Urobuchi. probably haha...

I'm newbie for Fate series but I've really enjoyed whole 13 episodes.
What I'm gonna do for next 3 months is reading Urobuchi's original novel :)
Dec 31, 2011 10:31 AM

Sep 2010
kusushi said:
"
"

Yep, it was a four wall comment about the author. Congrats you realize it. Some people were dissing Uryuu without realizing he nailed it. XD
Dec 31, 2011 11:24 AM
Dec 2007
Thess said:
kusushi said:
"
"

Yep, it was a four wall comment about the author. Congrats you realize it. Some people were dissing Uryuu without realizing he nailed it. XD
Nasu may not be as "vivid" in his descriptions but I'm pretty sure he's just about the same. I still remember he thinks characters like Asagami Fujino are Moe. Yeah, I bet he thought Dark Sakura was moe too.

Dec 31, 2011 11:48 AM

Feb 2009
Thess said:
konoyomi said:
I have mixed feelings about this anime. I love the characters, the animation, the overall story, music... But some of the episodes feel really dull. It seems like so much more could happen. I'm rarely surprised by anything or anxious to see the next episode. Even the end of the season isn't that exciting. Rider and Saber charge in and...that's it. A cliffhanger would've been some doubt in my mind about one of the 3 "good" guys dying.

It's not supposed to be exciting. They are just pausing for budget's reasons (if you notice there was a drop of quality). They can't unrealistically put something that wasn't there (although they did modify Rin's adventure, I guess. Novel wise, she never rescues anyone). First pair of novels is character development and setting up for the next two to go full battle royale and sometimes not nicely.

Before anything, if you haven't read F/SN you will not be able to appreciate this show as much as someone who has (not to mention it spoils you on some major stuff from F/SN so it should really be read or watched after) I wouldn't really recommend F/SN's anime, though. It's nowhere near as well executed as F/Z and only covers the first (most boring) route in F/SN.

As for F/Z, without the first half, the second half would lose its punch. The first 2 volumes are slower because they develop characters and atmosphere. So when shit starts to hit the fan later you are more invested in it. Although really I can't see how people were bored with stuff like episode 12. Yeah, half of it was Gil and Kotomine talking, but I thought it was pretty gripping watching Gil lead Kotomine around by the nose and basically see right through his lifelong dilemma in like 5 minutes, then hint to him exactly what he should do. (Kill that boring basement dweller Tokiomi and his crappy wine, then become Archer's master, obviously) But the way all that stuff to come gets executed should be great. And if you think nobody's going to die (this is dead giveaway you didn't read F/SN) you WILL be surprised at how few make it out alive.

So far this has been a great adaptation and I hope nobody but ufotable gets trusted with T-M adaptations from now on.
JOHJDec 31, 2011 11:52 AM
Dec 31, 2011 11:58 AM

Feb 2009
kusushi said:
"
"

I'm newbie for Fate series but I've really enjoyed whole 13 episodes.
What I'm gonna do for next 3 months is reading Urobuchi's original novel :)

Yeah that's Urobuchi making a subtle jab at himself as the god who's writing all this down. Definitely read the LNs. I managed all of them over less than a week, it shouldn't take 3 months, although it is approx 1000 pages.
Dec 31, 2011 3:37 PM

Feb 2010
dio_brando86 said:
Thess said:
konoyomi said:

Before anything, if you haven't read F/SN you will not be able to appreciate this show as much as someone who has (not to mention it spoils you on some major stuff from F/SN so it should really be read or watched after) I wouldn't really recommend F/SN's anime, though. It's nowhere near as well executed as F/Z and only covers the first (most boring) route in F/SN.

As for F/Z, without the first half, the second half would lose its punch. The first 2 volumes are slower because they develop characters and atmosphere. So when shit starts to hit the fan later you are more invested in it. Although really I can't see how people were bored with stuff like episode 12. Yeah, half of it was Gil and Kotomine talking, but I thought it was pretty gripping watching Gil lead Kotomine around by the nose and basically see right through his lifelong dilemma in like 5 minutes, then hint to him exactly what he should do. (Kill that boring basement dweller Tokiomi and his crappy wine, then become Archer's master, obviously) But the way all that stuff to come gets executed should be great. And if you think nobody's going to die (this is dead giveaway you didn't read F/SN) you WILL be surprised at how few make it out alive.

So far this has been a great adaptation and I hope nobody but ufotable gets trusted with T-M adaptations from now on.

Both fair comments, though my own quote included there is incomplete. I also said "ln sum, there's so much I like about FZ and I'll definitely look froward to S2. But I feel there could have been better writing (I know it's following novel story). Maybe things will pick up in S2, but that could feel short again."

Regarding people getting killed, I actually assumed that just about everyone will die (at least servants) given that that's the point of the war. My comment was more an illustration of how I didn't feel that the end of ep 13 was much of a cliffhanger, and that could have been way to make it one.
Dec 31, 2011 7:39 PM
Dec 2007
konoyomi said:
I also said "ln sum, there's so much I like about FZ and I'll definitely look froward to S2. But I feel there could have been better writing (I know it's following novel story). Maybe things will pick up in S2, but that could feel short again."

Regarding people getting killed, I actually assumed that just about everyone will die (at least servants) given that that's the point of the war. My comment was more an illustration of how I didn't feel that the end of ep 13 was much of a cliffhanger, and that could have been way to make it one.
The problem is that the whole twenty-some episodes is a complete package and as such this can't and shouldn't be a cliffhanger. The project was divided in half merely because they knew they would have gotten sloppy if they'd done the whole project the way DEEN did theirs. In order to bring a proper cliffhanger they'd have to come up with a way to change things around (which would bring hate from the people already complaining of cuts) or add something new altogether (also would bring hate). If you want to blame anyone blame Gen's slower and more methodical approach to building the setting. I'm sure most people wouldn't mind if they hadn't decided to divide it in half.
Leon-GunDec 31, 2011 7:44 PM

Jan 1, 2012 6:49 PM

Feb 2011
I just finished episode 13, I wish I would have paced myself more until the second season. XP

I think I'll start on the light novels then.

By the way, as long as one character I like survives in the end, I think I'll be okay.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jan 2, 2012 9:39 AM
Aug 2011
There's an uncut version of Ep 11, if anyone is interested:
http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=273285
(That torrent is for the whole season, though)
Jan 2, 2012 2:50 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AAAARRGGGGGGGG!!!! That cliff hanger left me chewing the carpet.

This series was better than I expected, and there was not a single episode I didn't like. I've never read the original source and I've never seen the F/SN anime, so all I knew going in was that there was this "war over the grail fought by heroic spirits controlled by people chosen by the grail." I figured it would be mostly silly action/violence, 2D characters, and lame dialog. I was pleasantly surprised at what I got instead.
Jan 3, 2012 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
I was off. Once I found out that they would split the series I thought the first part would end with Caster and his master's

Still not a bad place to end it.
Jan 5, 2012 1:02 PM
Mar 2009
Wow, Ryuunosuke is like...a little kid, that kills little kids. Those two are so twisted.

Damn, Rider is so chill. Playing video games with your servant? Hell yeah! Best buds for life because the both of you are idiots with dreams of grandeur? Yeah! It's gonna be a sad moment when they lose...

What the fuck at that ending! WOW. That was one of the biggest, "Haha, cliffhanger bitch!" endings I've ever seen. Added to the fact that we have to wait 4ish months. It's gonna be hell till April...
Jan 5, 2012 8:28 PM

Jun 2010
So yesterday all the 13 episodes. Way better than stay night and now i can't wait for April :X
Jan 6, 2012 8:50 AM
Sep 2009
April can't come soon enough, Saber finally recognizes Rider's awesomeness and submitted her loyalty to him right away haha.
Jan 7, 2012 4:14 PM

Apr 2011
This is like one of the worst cliffhangers ever.
Jan 7, 2012 4:35 PM
Dec 2007
I think we should play a drinking game for how many times someone says this is a bad cliffhanger. This isn't meant to be a cliffhanger ! The light novels are just not written that way. Personally they should have stopped with the episode where Archer and Kirei are basically recapping all the Master's motives and conditions and Gil is litting the flame of Kirei's sadistic heart.

Jan 7, 2012 11:11 PM
Aug 2010
I gave it a 10 but its still way too early to give it an accurate rating. If it ends as it is now, it definitely would not be a 10.

This site will likly list the two seasons separately but I really think both are inseparable and will be rating both seasons as one series.
Jan 8, 2012 9:37 AM

Apr 2010
My face after finding out that it was the last episode of part:1

Only after watching it did I notice that it was the last episode of the show...... not knowing there was a part 2. I wanted to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

now I have to wait for a million years to see the war. fml
Jan 8, 2012 7:12 PM

May 2010
Even though I "only" gave it an 8 out of 10 (that's not low for me, keep in mind that I gave freaking Legend of the Galactic Heroes an 8 too), it was by far my favorite show that started this season. This anime needs to be set aside as a case study in how to properly make an adaption. Every screenwriter and director that wants to adapt a novel should be forced to watch this series twice while taking notes.
“Money can't buy dere”
Jan 8, 2012 8:38 PM

Oct 2011
Wow, what a terrible show
Jan 8, 2012 9:07 PM
Dec 2007
Bubblesboobs said:
Thank you for your productive comment, the exit is that a way.

Jan 8, 2012 9:14 PM

Oct 2011
Leon-Gun said:
Bubblesboobs said:

You have your opinion; I have mine. Whose to say the way you rate your shows is better then mine?
Jan 8, 2012 9:42 PM
Sep 2011
Bubblesboobs said:
Leon-Gun said:
Bubblesboobs said:

You have your opinion; I have mine. Whose to say the way you rate your shows is better then mine?

The point is you didn't point out what you thought was terrible, thus your comment added nothing to the discussion. Maybe in the future don't watch an adaption of something if you don't like the source material perhaps?

I'm probably being trolled but whatever

edit: I read your "review" and it seems like you didn't understand much of anything that happened, so I won't bother commenting further. I think you should pay more attention in the future though and things will become less confusing for you.
PerlooJan 8, 2012 9:47 PM
Jan 8, 2012 11:55 PM
Jul 2018
Don't really want to wait for season 2 ):
Jan 9, 2012 1:06 AM

Jun 2009
jpem said:
Don't really want to wait for season 2 ):

Yeah, me neither. Going to read the book.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 9, 2012 1:23 AM

Sep 2010
Perloo said:
edit: I read your "review" and it seems like you didn't understand much of anything that happened, so I won't bother commenting further. I think you should pay more attention in the future though and things will become less confusing for you.

I was curious and I read the review too.

LOL. Irisviel a 'weak female character'. Okay, what defines strong? Punching people on the face? That's physical might and powers aren't strength. She's one of the few people in the show who isn't mentally broken, even if she's doomed from the start.
She was built for alchemy, similar to Waver, they aren't fighting magi. Nor are Kariya or Tokiomi (both spent most of the first cour HIDING. While Iri bravely strode on open field by pretending to be a decoy Master) for the most part. They have tricks under their sleeves but magi are usually nerds.

Saber 'strong female character' You know, the one filled with a guilt complex of a size of a mountain who gets told off by her own weakness (her wish reveals she's weak, not that she's strong)? Pity that the anime cut the scene that has Iri restoring her resolve after Rider and Gilgamesh had stepped over her pride as king. Same Iri who actually calmed the fuck down her husband when he went emotional and emo on her, wanting to call quits.

Same Iri who, despite knowing what a beast Kirei is (an Executier from the Church who kills magus easily and vampires/dead apostles), wanted to stop him from meeting to Kiritsugu and glared at him when she was in his grasp, not giving in at all.

Yeah, a 'weak' woman. UH HUH. She's the glue that keeps them mentally sound and falling in their own despair.

Kiritsugu is pretty boring for me, so whatever. But it's because he can't work on an anime, IMO. He's an introspective character in the novels. He never cheats on his wife. Maiya kissed him. He didn't kiss back.

That's all. If you like tragic characters, you'll like him. The prologue of the LN sum up pretty well what's in for him:

"Let us tell the story of a certain man.

The tale of a man who, more than anyone else, believed in his ideals, and was driven to despair by them."

The rest of the criticism I couldn't care less, since the pacing is like the LN. Love it or hate it. The first half is all development and dialogue mostly, the second one is a massacre. They decide to cut it to catch up with the budget. Smart choice since there'll be more action scenes and special effects.
ThessJan 9, 2012 1:36 AM
Jan 9, 2012 5:31 PM

May 2008
can't wait for part 2 >.<!
Jan 9, 2012 10:50 PM

Oct 2011
Thess said:
Perloo said:

I was curious and I read the review too.

LOL. Irisviel a 'weak female character'. Okay, what defines strong? Punching people on the face? That's physical might and powers aren't strength. She's one of the few people in the show who isn't mentally broken, even if she's doomed from the start.
She was built for alchemy, similar to Waver, they aren't fighting magi. Nor are Kariya or Tokiomi (both spent most of the first cour HIDING. While Iri bravely strode on open field by pretending to be a decoy Master) for the most part. They have tricks under their sleeves but magi are usually nerds.

Saber 'strong female character' You know, the one filled with a guilt complex of a size of a mountain who gets told off by her own weakness (her wish reveals she's weak, not that she's strong)? Pity that the anime cut the scene that has Iri restoring her resolve after Rider and Gilgamesh had stepped over her pride as king. Same Iri who actually calmed the fuck down her husband when he went emotional and emo on her, wanting to call quits.

Same Iri who, despite knowing what a beast Kirei is (an Executier from the Church who kills magus easily and vampires/dead apostles), wanted to stop him from meeting to Kiritsugu and glared at him when she was in his grasp, not giving in at all.

Yeah, a 'weak' woman. UH HUH. She's the glue that keeps them mentally sound and falling in their own despair.

Kiritsugu is pretty boring for me, so whatever. But it's because he can't work on an anime, IMO. He's an introspective character in the novels. He never cheats on his wife. Maiya kissed him. He didn't kiss back.

That's all. If you like tragic characters, you'll like him. The prologue of the LN sum up pretty well what's in for him:

"Let us tell the story of a certain man.

The tale of a man who, more than anyone else, believed in his ideals, and was driven to despair by them."

The rest of the criticism I couldn't care less, since the pacing is like the LN. Love it or hate it. The first half is all development and dialogue mostly, the second one is a massacre. They decide to cut it to catch up with the budget. Smart choice since there'll be more action scenes and special effects.

Everything you just wrote sucks blood monkeys, none of that was even clearly said in the show, therefore it is considered terrible by my standards.
Jan 10, 2012 1:28 AM

Jul 2007
Bubblesboobs said:
Everything you just wrote sucks blood monkeys, none of that was even clearly said in the show, therefore it is considered terrible by my standards.

The season split is completely superficial and doesn't even occur during a chapter conclusion in the original novel, so if you're having trouble interpreting any of the characters, it thus has far more to do with the fact that you've only seen half of it, more than anything else. To draw a comparison, could you provide me with an accurate, in-depth analysis of Homura and Kyoko after only going up to episode 6 of Madoka? Iri is far from weak, but going into detail on that would require me to throw out spoilers.
LunarMoonJan 10, 2012 1:31 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jan 10, 2012 2:15 AM

Sep 2010
Time to wait for the second season
Jan 10, 2012 3:17 AM

Sep 2010
Bubblesboobs said:

Or maybe you didn't pay close attention and got lost with the Words Words Words? Aside of that cut scene with Saber-scene with Iri and the depressing line about Kiritsugu's eventual fate, everything I said is said or show in the show.

Kiritsugu doesn't move to respond to Maiya's Kiss. Nothing is shown between them. If you want to believe he's cheating, it's up to you, but it's not even show he is.

Saber looks crushed and defeated during the Kings' Banquet, because she was. It's even more evident in the uncut episode 11 (that was aired in Jan 2). Gilgamesh laughs at her and Rider scolds her. She's not your typical 'girl power' token. She's a broken individual inside with her regrets. That was show very clearly. If anything the tv series missed to display is how self-righteous she can be to the point of a real flaw. It's like if she can't understand people unless she can understand their ideals...That was why the knight said (as Saber tells Iri in episode 11): "King Arthur doesn't understand human feelings".

The show does cut down stuff, but I clarify always when it's not present.

As for Iri. Einzbern's (you know, her, dunno, FAMILY) specialty is alchemy, making them unfit for combat and the reason why the lost easily in old wars. SPOKEN IN THE SHOW between Tokiomi and Kirei. That's why they hired Kiritsugu, who is an actual fighter. They were speculating about it since episode 1! Iri was dubbed typical Einzbern Master in episode 4, when she was being a decoy (how many Masters were out in the Open. Oh right, just Iri. Then Waver who was dragged. Those other grow men were hiding. Tokiomi in his basement, Kariya in the sewers-which wasn't show his location but he wasn't visible-, Kirei in the Church while Kiritsugu and Kayneth were in the shadows. Kayneth appeared later). She's good at defensive (boundary fields, if you didn't notice, it was her who was protecting the castle, and healing), but not combat-oriented.

How could you miss the whole hint of her shutting down a 'sense' in episode 12 to remain functional? Despite of this, she puts up a strong face and tries to reassure Saber. The spoiler is a spoiler for next cour. Nonetheless, we're told since episode 1 that Irisviel's doomed. On show. There was no explanation of why or how, but the message is clear. What does she do? She puts a smile on her face and comforts her husband after giving birth to her daughter (and childbirth is one of the most painful things a human body can experience). The lady has balls of steel and doesn't need to blow up a hotel or chop down a monster to show her sheer strength.

The only stuff that wasn't mentioned about Kirei is why his sleeves were bulletproof. The rest was gleamed earlier. Maiya even says that he's an Executor of the Church in that VERY same episode.

Traditional magi being nerds should have been pretty obvious when you have Kiritsugu's unorthodox methods as a magi killer, while the rest aren't fighting in that way. Kirei has a similar job. So he's also an exception. Take a look at Tokiomi who drinks wine fashionably, Waver's alchemy kit methods, Kayneth whose idea of duel was radically different from Kiritsugu's, Kariya's... being Kariya (who wasn't a magus at all).

Etc.

Pacing complains are up your cup of tea. Since it recreates the novel, I don't mind. But absolutely misconception of the characters that were presented clearly (but in some cases incomplete- Saber should have been bitchier towards Iskandar in episode 5, for instance) is something I'll rectify.
ThessJan 10, 2012 3:47 AM
Jan 21, 2012 3:39 PM

Aug 2011
The worst thing about this gap is totally getting into story, and then just sudden break until next season comes. By that time, I will not be as excited about it as I'm now so I will have to re-watch first 13 episodes probably.
Jan 22, 2012 1:09 AM

Jul 2009
I see someone just got burnt :D
Jan 27, 2012 9:07 AM

Aug 2010
Holy shit a cliffhanger to end the series?

FFFFFFFFF
Jan 28, 2012 3:47 AM

Apr 2008
awesome! ... now is just waiting for 2nd season

Jan 28, 2012 9:38 AM
May 2011
That has got to have been the most epic/amazing/greatest/beautiful/best visually way to end a first season. I swear I must've re-watched the very last scene where Saber runs off towards Caster...EPIC.
10/10 - Freakin' going on my favorites list. Holy shit, I can't wait to see how they end the second season, how eye-gasmic it's gonna be.
ban1o.jpg
Feb 1, 2012 7:33 AM

Jul 2010
fate zero ED 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=picw5uDKKII
WOOOOW Epic O.o
GOOD JOB ... YUKI , LUNA .
Feb 1, 2012 2:21 PM
Sep 2011
Vasto-Lord said:
fate zero ED 2
WOOOOW Epic O.o

Why does the description of the video say May 4th? Isn't the second half supposed to be April?
Feb 1, 2012 3:34 PM

May 2009
Perloo said:
Why does the description of the video say May 4th? Isn't the second half supposed to be April?
4月= April
Feb 1, 2012 5:35 PM
Sep 2011
stAtic91 said:
Perloo said:
4月= April

You're right, google translate fail!
Feb 1, 2012 7:03 PM

Feb 2010
Vasto-Lord said:
fate zero ED 2
WOOOOW Epic O.o

Hmm seems like a pretty decent song. I still like Memoria more though.
Pages (12) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Why do people like season one

Mooogle - Yesterday

17 by yamori_058 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Favorite female character in fate universe?

Ain2Zwei - May 21

38 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Jun 5, 11:37 AM

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Apr 26

19 by Ashikhi »»
May 25, 5:39 AM

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.