Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Dec 1, 2016 6:08 AM

May 2015
JUST GIVE ME 2nd SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was awesom series 8/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 3, 2016 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
I. FCKIN. HATE. YONA. .-.
So annoying. Just watched the show because of Hak. Hak is cool.
Jeaha, too. Even Suu-won is a good character. But Yona is just stereotype annoying with her 'killing' eyes. I can't say how much I detest her.
Would have loved it if they just didn't focus on her...
Well, overall the anime (Hak) was entertaining enough to finish it in some days.
Dec 28, 2016 7:24 AM

Sep 2013
So, this show tries to break with the typical cliche shoujo storyline, but we have a a girl protagonist who did nothing the whole show. Actually, the only thing she did was having cute eyes and having "beast" eyes. She's somehow like Arslan, they are alike in too many stuff, except the latter one manages to do some stuff and gets the loyalty of his companions in a much better way. In the end, 24 episodes and ~~literally nothing~~ happened.

5/10 because some characters weren't that bad.
Jan 28, 2017 4:14 PM
Jan 2017
So 2017 had already begun and yet there is no official announcement about the 2nd season 😑 Is there really a 2nd season? I'm tired of waiting
Mar 10, 2017 3:20 AM
Mar 2016
Hey guys, can you tell me how to rate a anime in this webpage. all I know is click complete and rate 10/10 but I want to right down comment like below like this but not in episode discussion. in the main anime title.
Apr 6, 2017 11:21 AM
Apr 2017
Please season 2 and i wait this anime ,
May 23, 2017 4:53 PM

May 2015
F*ck! This anime is going to end without Soo won getting his a$$ whooped and the kingdom being returned to Yona. There are some questions left unanswered: Did King Il really kill his brother as Su-won is accusing him of? Was King Il really a bad king or was it the Tribe Generals that were the ones that neglected their people? Why did the old king really pick his timid son to rule over the stronger son?

Damnit! For the entire anime, I was eagerly anticipating the fight scene, I wanted to watch them fight as a squad it would be so cool but that isn't happening arghhhh…

Leaving my complaint aside... to see Yona grow from a weak, clueless princess to a hardened young woman who can fight for herself is what I like to call brilliant character development. Oh well I enjoyed it this show...
Jun 20, 2017 8:17 PM

Apr 2016
so that means, there will be another season of this? urgh fml
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Jun 30, 2017 5:37 AM
Jun 2017
I NEED SEASON 2 😭😭😭😭😭 IM STILL WAITING
Jul 11, 2017 11:51 AM

Nov 2016
This was enjoyable. 8/10. Waiting for season 2 now.
Aug 23, 2017 1:43 AM

May 2013
I love love LOVED this anime :'D

Not your typical harem and I'm uber glad that the heroine isn't some weakling either ^.^ It's also nice that they still kept her age into consideration and let her be afraid or cry often yet challenging those fears and moving forward.

9/10

Anticipating S2 highly :D
Aug 23, 2017 7:25 PM

Mar 2017
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

Not your typical harem and I'm uber glad that the heroine isn't some weakling either ^.^ It's also nice that they still kept her age into consideration and let her be afraid or cry often yet challenging those fears and moving forward.

9/10

You can start from chapter 48 if you want to read the manga. Now the manga is on chapter 145...I don't know if there will be a S2 or not.
Aug 23, 2017 7:40 PM

May 2013
danangafnan said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

9/10

You can start from chapter 48 if you want to read the manga. Now the manga is on chapter 145...I don't know if there will be a S2 or not.

Awh, thanks buddy! I'll do that :D
Sep 23, 2017 3:21 AM

Jul 2016
And so it ends and I could care less if there is a season 2.

After a great start the episodes all bled into each other and nothing really stood out.
Sep 27, 2017 7:12 AM
Sep 2017
So...season 2? :( I love this anime so much lol. the interaction and growth of the characters was very good, and Yona is one of my few favorite feminine characters in the world of anime tbh. She reminds me of a very dear person.
Man..the 2nd and 3rd ova literally made me cry lmfao (spoilers) - talking about the yellow dragon :) that was just sad as FUCK.
Sep 30, 2017 6:15 PM
Dec 2013
god i already miss this show and i just finished it.
Oct 15, 2017 6:51 AM

Sep 2012
danangafnan said:
Kokoro_Inuzuka said:

9/10

in manga has Yona noticed Hak's feelings already even if she keeps it to herself cause she can't deal with that until she gets home, i said that line cause i bet that what she would think if she realizes hes feelings for her cause i get it, she has a lot of battles ahead so there is no time to deal with relationships
Oct 15, 2017 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
its annoying when u remember anime partly like no name, but mostly other stuff & u want to re-watch it after some time has past, it started with MC & some1 hiding him, no idea did he train him or started training after he so he can no longer hide him, he was like father figure to him i don't think he was hes biological father & MC knew that i think, when they get a a city there is some problem i think some1 killing ppl (i think it was a vampire or some sort of humanoid monster) then MC meets some1 who has lets call him hes father then knew (its one woman he knew), the 3 end up dealing with that issue & when she goes it seems like MC started to like her, hes around 16-18 she was 25-35 & i think she dealt with potions (i think she was some type of hunter whos work is to deal with that type of stuff), i did smell potential romance for future (i could be wrong) like in Shakugan no Shana with Satou & Margery, also fantasy setting like this anime & Claymore for as 2examples & that's all i remember i wonder does any1 has a clue paste on this description what anime i mean

if i remember correctly when she left she did notice hes interest in her, but she said either train more & come stronger or grow bit more then we will see it feels like as good as saying maybe in future u have a chance with me, but that was all in quite early in the anime within 2 or 3 episodes, its possible it a short anime like max 13ep
Sugram22Oct 17, 2017 3:47 AM
Oct 17, 2017 3:45 AM

Sep 2012
for some reason i think Su-won pulled Itachi number on them & us, he took the burden of becoming the villain to destroy the real villains, cleans corruption then destroys Fire clan leaders for plotting & then plans to dy by Hakes hand or Yonas hands like Itatchi planed to die by hes brothers hands, if he would be as a big of a monster he tries to seem to be then he would have killed Yona & hunted down Hake to & wouldn't have tried to hide her from hes men, i don't know is it true king killing hes father on not & that he just believe that, but i think that's hes plan

i just sarted thinking about it after the scene when Su found out that Yona is alive
Jan 13, 2018 9:06 PM
Jan 2018
It's obvious that there's gonna be another season or at the very least a movie bc they haven't gotten to the climax yet. Well, unless they cancel the show, which is unlikely, the show will continue. Anyway, I love this show so much !!!!
Apr 2, 2018 11:45 AM

Nov 2016
Cute moment between Yona and Hak :3

Pretty good series overall,I especially liked the characters and their chemistry.

Only thing which I wasn't really fond of in retrospect was the foreshadowing at the beginning regarding Yonas character growth.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2018 11:20 AM
Aug 2017
It was very worth to watch It, I'm happy I watched it
Akatsuki no yona is the best after all. 9/10 from me
It should've 50 eps instead of 24. It did not complete the story
But anyway it was very nice. Hoping for s2 but ik it won't happen.
Yona is sooo cuteee, and thunder beast is damn cool. I like their gang I wish I could see more their moments. I really liked Yona, Hak,Yun, white snake and the other three dragons. And yes the HakXyona moment it made my heart bloom My otp. I really like Hak X yona, I wanted to see more their moments. :)
Hal X yona is the bestest of all. MY OTP
May 4, 2018 7:23 PM

Mar 2016
That sure has been quite a journey. The events that follow after the assassination of King-Il made Yona who she is right now, she'll only develop into a more independent character and one day Yona and his dragons might have the ability and the reason to either come to a negotiation with Su-Woon or just... Take him down by force!

However, honestly, the story could've been better! If this show managed to develop the characters while setting them up for a huge event with Su-WOon involved, then it would be more epic...

Besides that, the art, animation, music and especially the character development was excellent!
May 18, 2018 3:39 AM

Mar 2018
A 10 out of 10 from my side. Finished yesterday the anime plus the OVA and will now continue reading the manga but I do hope this will get a second season. I know that it has been almost four years but we did get two OVAs in between and hope dies last. What I love about Akatsuki no Yona is that I love almost all characters. I actually like Yona the least because she is such a cry baby but then again so was King Hiryuu LOL.
May 23, 2018 2:12 AM
May 2018
Any update if when would be the S2? I'm crying!!!!!
May 23, 2018 2:18 AM
May 2018
How many times I cry because of these anime :'( I can't help it the story is very beautiful just like the characters :D I'll be waiting for the 2nd season.
Nov 26, 2018 7:59 PM
Aug 2018
this is one of the best adaptations i've seen in a while. this episode and the whole show were excellent.
I'm glad this show didn't rush the pacing. I believe it gave proper amounts of time to all the characters.

Of course the characters and music were excellent. I love every single character in this show. The studio did a great job making the characters feel right in my opinion. The 4 dragons were amazing even though we just met the yellow dragon this episode. The standout characters for me were Yona and Hak. At the beginning I thought Yona would be the typical anime girl that does nothing and has a crush on her servant or something. However the show surprised me Yona became one of my favorites. Also her relationship with Hak and the rest of the group was great.

Don't know if the show will get a season 2, but it deserves it.
Yona x Hak forever
Jul 2, 2019 9:38 AM
Jul 2019
This is my favourite anime i have watched personally i gave this anime a 10 star rating and the episode a 5 star rating. After 4 years im still waiting for a season 2 ....
I Really do hope there will be a season 2 there is so much more i need to know though i am loosing hope since its been 4 years but still I Would definitely recommend to anime watchers!
Jul 16, 2019 12:18 PM
Dec 2017
l
_Roxy_ said:
This is my favourite anime i have watched personally i gave this anime a 10 star rating and the episode a 5 star rating. After 4 years im still waiting for a season 2 ....
I Really do hope there will be a season 2 there is so much more i need to know though i am loosing hope since its been 4 years but still I Would definitely recommend to anime watchers!
just read the manga already , it's even better as a manga
Jul 23, 2019 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
Issmail22Lawfy said:
l
_Roxy_ said:

Even better if there is a seacond season.
Jul 24, 2019 5:34 AM
Dec 2017
moonsensual said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:
l

nah, don't expect a trash studio like Studio Pierrot to do a second season, the first season was obviously just advertising for the manga so people would give it more attention .
and Pierrot now are busy with thier usual childish things like boruto .....
though i would love if another studio picked the manga and does a second season
but there is a small chance for that.
Jul 24, 2019 3:55 PM

Apr 2014
Issmail22Lawfy said:
moonsensual said:

nah, don't expect a trash studio like Studio Pierrot to do a second season, the first season was obviously just advertising for the manga so people would give it more attention .

Well there's a petition with good enough of a number pushing for a second season. It doesn't need to be made by the same studio. If another picks it up I feel like it can be justice for making it better than season 1.

Plus I heard it was on TV in Japan, perhaps trying to get more interest and sample the audience before even giving a green light for a second season.
Jul 24, 2019 4:37 PM
Dec 2017
moonsensual said:
Issmail22Lawfy said:

Well there's a petition with good enough of a number pushing for a second season. It doesn't need to be made by the same studio. If another picks it up I feel like it can be justice for making it better than season 1.

Plus I heard it was on TV in Japan, perhaps trying to get more interest and sample the audience before even giving a green light for a second season.

i doubt the petition would do anything because it's not from japonnais people .
Jul 25, 2019 12:56 PM
Dec 2017
Kat0211 said:
I. FCKIN. HATE. YONA. .-.
So annoying. Just watched the show because of Hak. Hak is cool.
Jeaha, too. Even Suu-won is a good character. But Yona is just stereotype annoying with her 'killing' eyes. I can't say how much I detest her.
Would have loved it if they just didn't focus on her...
Well, overall the anime (Hak) was entertaining enough to finish it in some days.

Well it's only normal that the writer of the story focus on yona it's a shojo ( girls ) manga after all . so the main character always a girl and for and shojo magazines always oblige the writers to focus on the main girl
Oct 17, 2019 2:16 AM

Jun 2015
I'm a bit disappointed to learn that they didn't finish story within 24 episodes and likely there will be no more seasons. I would maybe not feel that way if those episodes have had any kind of epilogue. If they would close an ark. Anyhow I really enjoyed it. For reverse harem at least Yona had some kind of character.
Dec 10, 2019 5:36 PM

May 2017
Ah. where to begin with this anime..

There's a lot of things I liked about this show. The most important things are the characters and story. Both things managed to entertain me enough to a point where I never really felt bored or thought "man this character is just plain boring"

Each and every character is super well balanced and each character has his own traits that make him stand out and make him/her a good addition to the team.

The writing is pretty good not gonna lie. I can see why the manga is quite popular. But I feel like some moments did not really translate well into this adaptation. This anime gave me a good chuckle every once in a while. And me "laughing" while watching anime isn't really that common. But at the same time a lot of the comedic moments felt really off, especially timing wise.

Animation was great through out the show. It's not incredible like one punch man or mob psycho but it was consistent and the fights were fun to look at.

Music was quite strong. Really liked some of the OST's

The story setup was kind of rushed but the plot in itself is quite intriguing which is why I feel so underwhelmed that there hasn't been a second season after 4 years.

This season is basically just gathering all the dragons. Every dragon except the yellow one had their own little arc which I found enjoyable. They took their time to give each dragon a few episodes of character development which setup their personalities, abilities and fledged them out to a point where you would know their origin and their intentions.

I wanna know and see how this story continues, I wanna follow these characters more. I wanna know what Su-Won's real intentions are. I never saw him as a Villain, he looks like an interesting character to me. Seeing how well the manga does rating-wise on this website makes me wonder why we haven't had a second season as of now.

The ending is super open and I don't really feel satisfied. I mean a lot of manga that get an anime adaption are left unfinished but at least they end on a satisfying note. Not the case with this one.

6/10 (fine) The characters and the story really shine in this anime. But some parts felt a little melodramatic and over the top with its sometimes "childish" humor. I was torn between 6 and 7 but I settled for 6 mainly because of this unsatisfying ending.
Apr 10, 2020 2:51 AM

Feb 2020
That was a very good series ! A bit disappointing on some parts, but it might just be me who got hyped a bit too much.
It's too bad there's no season 2 though... Guess I'll have to read the manga. Well, there's still the OVA anyway ! I heard it's about Zeno, that's a good thing, I really liked his character but he appeared way too late...
As for the other characters, I loved the little team. Yona is definitely a great character, I really liked her development throughout the show.
Hak was great too, I loved his personality, but I can't help but thinking that there's something wrong with his relationship with Yona... Probably the fact that he's an adult while she's 16 years old. Yeah, that's definitely it.
Yeon was adorable and his development was great, my only issue with him is his catchphrase but other than that, I loved him.
Ki-Ja was funny, but I can't say I found anything particular in his character. He had potential, but like Jae-Ha said, the way he kept forcing people into thinking like him was annoying.
Shin-Ah was definitely my favorite dragon, I loved him. Too bad he got sidelined so much but well, considering his personality, it's not something I didn't expect.
I really liked Jae-Ha, he was a very interesting character, but it's too bad we didn't get to know his backstory in details, it would've added more to his character.
And finally, Zeno, like I said, I really liked him. Not only is he pretty funny, but there's also something intriguing about him. I can't wait to see the OVA.
The other characters were very good too, especially Soo-Won. The only one I didn't like was Kum-Ji, I get that he's been written to be hated but they could've added a bit of nuance to his character.
Overall, it definitely was a very good show, not great enough to be a favorite of mine but still a show I'll gladly rewatch some day.
(And I am in love with that 2nd ending song...)
Apr 17, 2020 6:29 AM
Dec 2018
I liked the show, enjoyed watching the characters and the mysterious plot related to the 'antagonist'. Best things about the show.

But the romance. They should have left it out and I found it infuriating.
Was like a 15 year old girl really wrote the story. Too one sided. Not sure how anyone could consider someone who was head over heels for their friend. She didn't just like Su Won she was crazy about him.

One killed her father and the other does everything for her with nothing in return and people are saying he's not 2nd choice. Of course she would be settling for Hak. When she could see both of them her preference wasnt even close.

It's very convenient for her to start 'seeing him' now and all that other nonsense people make up when someone goes for their 2nd choice. She saw him plenty and she friend zoned him. It took a murder and a whole lot of self sacrifice for her to be wavering. Infatuation makes people not see others but it wouldn't make you blind to people you are attracted to. I'm not sure you feel infatuation if there are other potential partners around. You get a crush when you have zero feelings for anyone else. I dont think the heart works that way. If she could have loved Hak she would have felt something about him, even if she didn't recognise it. But, due to her feelings for Su Won she was totally oblivious to him. Having feelings for him now is just too easy.

Hak needs to go home and find a nice bride in his tribe and accept he is only her preferred because of what Su Won did. Otherwise, she wouldn't have considered him. Not the basis for a couple.

I suppose this story is more aimed at female readers so I can accept this unrealistic female fantasy the same way I do in the many Male orientated tales.

8/10 for plot, 2/10 for the romance parts that they should have left out.
Gab5Apr 17, 2020 6:40 AM
Apr 17, 2020 10:11 PM
Apr 2018
I'm done with my 6-day rewatch! I found this series two years ago and fell in love with. I've decided to rewatch it because until now I'm still waiting for 2nd season and seeing my fave characters in action gives a different feeling and I miss them. Also, I'm caught up to the manga so I know there are enough source material for 2nd and 3rd season. Hopefully we'll get one one day.
LemonadeYou-kyanApr 17, 2020 10:28 PM
May 13, 2020 12:07 AM
Feb 2017
5 years later... here’s to hoping that Season 2 is announced soon!
Jul 13, 2020 2:53 AM
Apr 2016
It's now 2020 .... The hope of a second season is but a faraway dream don't you all think?
I'll start reading the manga then.
Anyone knows what chapter the anime and the OVAs roughly stop at ?
Aug 15, 2020 3:59 PM

Aug 2012
Why isn't there a second season?! This needs a second season!

Tbh, I felt that Jeno's introduction was a bit rushed, but I feel like he would be explored more if there were another season.

I am definitely going to pick up the manga. I want to see this through to the end. Can't wait to start reading!

This was a really good series, and Yona is a strong female MC, which I am glad to see.

My overall score: 8/10
Aug 25, 2020 7:04 AM

Mar 2016
Oh my god I have not watched a historical anime in a long time. I love this show. Also I am totally reading the manga, one of the only shows that make me immediately and definitely read the manga.

Hiro Shimono as Zeno though... my heart!! I love Hiro Shimono and he's so precious, but sadly we only get to hear his voice in the last episode. Still no Season 2 announcement yet after 6 years... so it will be a while.

Zeno's introduction was so underwhelming, and Yun's words were exactly my thoughts. I actually quite like Yun. Anyway, I still don't understand Zeno. I hope to see more of his personality in the manga, because I love his character: dense and happy go lucky, but can be a bit of a badass. He hasn't shown anything yet, but I know he's secretly a badass.

That HakYona scene! Holy cr- I love that ship a bit too much. Hak is so soft I'm crying, that scene was so heartwarming. I hope Yona likes him soon.

I remember wanting to watch this when it came out, but I was a bit too young for the series, despite it being a shoujo. Shoujo is aimed towards my target audience, so I still enjoyed it in 2020. The characters are pretty memorable too, a very good cast. Even Yun is awesome, and his type of character I usually ignore but I grown attached to him. Shinha is cute, Jaeha is weird but he's really fun, Yona is awesome, Hak is strong, Kija is fun too and Zeno is interesting. Don't know much about him. Looking forward to reading the manga. 8/10.

Annoyance: Yona is a bit dense when it comes to Hak, can't blame her though. Also the story was a bit cheesy sometimes but I don't really care because I'm a big fan of shoujo.
vatownAug 27, 2020 8:07 PM
semi-casual.
Oct 17, 2020 1:32 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
I really loved this anime. It's just really sad that they never did Season 2 ...
Maybe I will continue the manga I actually would love to know what happens next. I am not just much of an manga reader :S

I hope maybe one day even if years passed since this came out hat they will do a Season 2 ... Maybe Netflix will put something together. I really hope it badly T____T

Oct 21, 2020 1:29 AM

May 2016
That Kiss on the forehead damn teaser... and no S2 after 6 years well it might come later.

I will definitely start the manga, after all of that I'm really invested in the story.

I rate it 8/10
Nov 13, 2020 11:30 PM
Sep 2020
Why with this anime man?
6 year passed, still no announcement?
This a great anime i hope we’ll get an official announcement soon 😥😿
Dec 7, 2020 3:47 PM

Aug 2020
No season 2 announcement? I thought it deserved an 8 but after the pirates and now Zeno it got a 9. Yona isn't the typical crybaby shoujo mc, she's powerful and admits her faults. A great anime indeed.
Dec 12, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2008
Gave this a rewatch and I'm going to have to bump it up from the 7 I gave it originally to an 8. Absolutely solid show, hope that Yona continues to strengthen, can't be a weak girl forever. Need that fire in her eyes to come with some more bite as well!

After all this time I doubt any more anime adaptation will come so I guess I'll need to read the manga if I want to see what happens. Looks like there is something like 150 chapters to read after this episode so lots of material to catch up on. :)
Jan 6, 2021 2:42 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
They were having too much fun with the green dragon awa whatever arc (myself included, enjoyed it quite a bit), that they weren’t keeping track of time and then were like “oh shit we only got one episode left quick let’s through the yellow dragon in there by making him come out of nowhere and join them immediately!” Rushed asf compared to the other dragons? Well yeah, but it was kinda funny how easy it was so I guess it’s alright?

Kept hearing how abruptly this ends, so I was expecting a really doozy. Thought that they’d be in the process of looking for the yellow dragon and then out of nowhere they’d just fade to black. However, while rushed, I don’t personally find that the case. I think it ended in a not too bad place actually, the whole group has finally been formed, and they’re onto their next adventure, whatever that may be, reclaiming the throne or what not. So I’m not actually mad, it ended better than I thought it was going to. That’s why you go in with super low expectations and you’ll never be disappointed!

Anyway my thoughts on the show are mixed, overall I enjoyed it, and although PRETTY close, I would not call it a waste of time. Definitely gets a pass of a 5/10 for not being overall trash. But I would mix in their some feelings of it being odd, weirdly toned, and just a bit poorly paced. If you think about this as just a fun time, a light hearted adventure albiet some blood shed and human trafficking, it really is just fine. But if you’re looking for plot, this one has potential, but it ended up being real shaky and lacking a good foundation; and perhaps even close to non existent. It’s basically girl escapes palace and looks for dragon people. It’s more focused on the smaller moments than the overarching plot. Characters are more important here, as goofy as they are, they do have depth- most of them, and sort of. Hak is there just to be a chad, and handsome boy is there to take the medic role nobody wanted.

Now the dragons, which is basically the focal point of these 24 episodes, which I don’t really feel like they paid off in what we’ve seen, they’re just some strong dudes I guess minus the especially goofy yellow one. Maybe if they actually continued the adaption we could’ve seen them actually take the more prominent role they seem to need. Anyway, white dragon is essentially just a simp with kind of no backstory, he’s just kind of there for laughs. Blue dragon had a heavy backstory, which was actually a bit riveting. Dang we’re gonna get a good character now! Oh but he doesn’t really talk and is kind of pushed aside after his little arc just to be used as a tool to see things in a distant. Green dragon also didn’t exactly have a backstory moment, he escaped captivity and became a pirate and that’s pretty much it. He’s a ladies man though and borderline gay and ticked off hak more than the white dragon did so he was a win just because his scenes were actually somewhat funny. And yellow dragon literally just pops up out of nowhere and starts eating their food so yeah.

Was gonna give it a 5/10 for leaving a strong taste of “meh” in my mouth, but looking back I did have a bunch of fun with it, even though the overall story was lacklustre for me. 6/10, I enjoyed it personally, but find it really flawed and would not recommend to anyone unless this somehow fits the parameters of what they’re looking for.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Apr 5, 2021 11:36 PM

Jun 2020
Hak kissing Yona’s forehead was so sweet & so......sad.............how painful must it be for him to see his beloved princess in that state, to live in so much uncertainty & fear & for her to be so afraid yet so brave at the same time. I have so much respect for Yona. I loved it when Hak said he wished he could show them the Yona now & how far she has come. She’s destined for great things.

What a great destiny Yona & the dragons, and Hak, and Yun share. It really is a very compelling tale, I’ll definitely get into the manga, there’s just so much more that is obviously not covered.

Glad to see Iksu again, shame that we couldn’t see more of Zeno & Jaeha travelling with them. I really loved the characters!!!!

And lol Hak was HILARIOUS. I really enjoyed his bickering with the rest especially with Kija. L O L @ him being all oH yEs iM acTUALLY THE YELloW draGUN loooooooool

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

» Season 2

kisaragi_eki - Feb 7

9 by Zhiyu48 »»
Sep 13, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 17, 2015

147 by Yabasawa »»
Aug 29, 2:16 AM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 14, 2014

190 by Aletheia_xxx »»
Jun 1, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2014

270 by eevee-trouble »»
May 5, 9:07 PM

Poll: » Akatsuki no Yona Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2014

138 by Seraschi »»
Apr 6, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.