Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Dec 31, 2012 6:27 PM

Sep 2011
IntroverTurtle said:
The OP was talking about why he thinks that him as a 20 year old should be able to be in a relationship with an 11 year old. Then eventually it got to him admitting that when he was 5 he had sex with his 8 year old cousin, that's where it started to be about incest.

That also marks the funniest post that has happened on mal all year, seriously that post came the fuck out of no where and then he followed it up with "And i turned out fine"

Seriously this thread should be archived

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2012 6:35 PM
Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
That also marks the funniest post that has happened on mal all year, seriously that post came the fuck out of no where and then he followed it up with "And i turned out fine"

Seriously this thread should be archived

Hear, hear.
Dec 31, 2012 7:16 PM
Jul 2012
monty1 said:
but i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine.

Had a hard time reading this thread, but finally stopped right here.

You sure about that buddy?
Dec 31, 2012 8:07 PM

Jul 2012
JavierR said:
monty1 said:
but i lost my virginity when i was 5 to my 8 year old cousin and never had any problems and turned out perfectly fine.

Had a hard time reading this thread, but finally stopped right here.

You sure about that buddy?

yes, why do you ask?
Dec 31, 2012 8:12 PM

Jan 2010
in anime yes, but in real life, no.

I actually ship many pairing with huge age gap, like Hibari x Ipin, Toph x Zuko, Koko x Jonah, Watashi x Assistant, Kagura x Gintoki, etc etc
Dec 31, 2012 8:13 PM

Sep 2011
CCCrazyFangirl said:

I actually ship many pairing with huge age gap, like Hibari x Ipin, Toph x Zuko, Koko x Jonah, Watashi x Assistant, Kagura x Gintoki, etc etc
A: ewww, B: gintoki x tsukuyo or gtfo

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 31, 2012 8:15 PM

Apr 2012
CCCrazyFangirl said:

If two people loves each other their ages does not matter.
Dec 31, 2012 8:16 PM
May 2012
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
Dec 31, 2012 8:20 PM

Sep 2011
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
They are suppossed to be father and daughter architypes, the umibozu arc makes that very very clear very early on.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2012 8:21 PM
Jun 2012
Anotherfan said:

It matters if one of those people are underaged.
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.

Me neither.
May 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
They are suppossed to be father and daughter architypes, the umibozu arc makes that very very clear very early on.
Exactly what I was thinking. That pair as a couple sounds gross.

Sep 2011
best fucking derail ever, this thread just gets better and better

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2012 8:22 PM

Sep 2011
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
It is gross, gintoki is in his mid to late 20's while kagura is apparently 13 or 14

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2012 8:24 PM

Apr 2012
Madeline said:
Anotherfan said:

-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.

Me neither.

If you was in love with someone you would not want someone tell you no because of your ages if people love each other that is all witch matters.
Dec 31, 2012 8:43 PM
Jun 2012
Anotherfan said:
Madeline said:
Anotherfan said:

-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.

Me neither.

If you was in love with someone you would not want someone tell you no because of your ages if people love each other that is all witch matters.

What you "want" would be irrelevant when your ass gets locked up for being a pedophile. If a 20 year-old man told you he was in love with your 11 year-old daughter and wished to pursue a romantic relationship with her, you'd allow it because 'love is all that matters"? If so, that would make you a very shitty parent.
Dec 31, 2012 8:53 PM

Nov 2012
Madeline said:

What you "want" would be irrelevant when your ass gets locked up for being a pedophile. If a 20 year-old man told you he was in love with your 11 year-old daughter and wished to pursue a romantic relationship with her, you'd allow it because 'love is all that matters"? If so, that would make you a very shitty parent.

Since when is it illegal to be a pedophile?
Dec 31, 2012 8:56 PM

Oct 2012
SSJgoku91 said:
Madeline said:

Did I just digest what I just read correctly?

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Dec 31, 2012 8:58 PM

Nov 2010
Tavor said:
SSJgoku91 said:
Madeline said:

Yes while he's kind of correct, just being attracted to a little girl isn't illegal, acting on it is.
Dec 31, 2012 8:59 PM

Oct 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
Tavor said:
SSJgoku91 said:
Madeline said:

Yes while he's kind of correct, just being attracted to a little girl isn't illegal, acting on it is.

Oh I understand that then if that's the point he's trying to make.

Dec 31, 2012 9:10 PM

Jan 2012
in b4 FBI
Dec 31, 2012 9:11 PM

Jul 2012
I have not done anything illegal just so you know that
Dec 31, 2012 9:13 PM

Oct 2012
monty1 said:

Why would you bring that up? No one said you did anything illegal (yet).

Are you getting paranoid from this thread because you did something illegal though?
HMM?

Dec 31, 2012 9:20 PM

Aug 2012
Tavor said:
monty1 said:

Why would you bring that up? No one said you did anything illegal (yet).

Are you getting paranoid from this thread because you did something illegal though?
HMM?

Somebody call the po-po on him!

The FBI might want to take a look as well...
flaxman85 said:
in b4 FBI
Dec 31, 2012 9:22 PM
Mar 2012
Well.....
Mar 2012

May 2012
Most under 14's seem slightly immature to me so an 11 year old would be a no no for me.
Dec 31, 2012 9:40 PM
Jul 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
It is gross, gintoki is in his mid to late 20's while kagura is apparently 13 or 14
I totally see it.
You know what else I see? Alucard x Integra. 500 years old X 22 years old. That totally works.

What's the matter with you people? Since when are fictional parings of fictional characters been relevant for real life relationships discussion anywhere else except on MAL.
Dec 31, 2012 9:49 PM

Sep 2011
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
I could actually see Shinpachi x Kagura, especially Kagura x Okita. Never Kagura with Gintoki. Besides, there are plenty of other people you could ship Gintoki with (if you wanted to).

Going back to subject, I actually know of someone who is going to marry my 17 year old friend (next year). He is 32-ish. I still find it hard to believe. They both love each other, but I guess the saying "age is just a number" is true for some people. I don't think like that. My limit would be a 3 year age difference. Anything more than that wouldn't sit right with me.

**Oh, and some of the comments here sound like you guys have been on "To Catch a Predator" or you will possibly be on it soon...
gigglingidiotDec 31, 2012 9:53 PM
"Cheer up, you’re never alone! There is probably at least 1 bug in your room."
Dec 31, 2012 9:57 PM

Sep 2011
Meri said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
I totally see it.
You know what else I see? Alucard x Integra. 500 years old X 22 years old. That totally works.

What's the matter with you people? Since when are fictional parings of fictional characters been relevant for real life relationships discussion anywhere else except on MAL.
HOW!!!,

No seriously how, the show purpously makes it very apparent that gintoki and kagura are father and daughter, thats why gintoki and umubozu have itneraction with eachother being rivals over being her dad. Theres other people gintoki is shipped with by the show itself that are actually legit(tsukuyo and tae but they are making her more a sister than a mother) I think if sorochi read that you people are interpreting kagura and gintoki as romantic, you'd probably depress the ever living shit out of him cause that means hes failed at his job

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2012 10:06 PM
Jul 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Meri said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
I totally see it.

HOW!!!,

No seriously how, the show purpously makes it very apparent that gintoki and kagura are father and daughter, thats why gintoki and umubozu have itneraction with eachother being rivals over being her dad. Theres other people gintoki is shipped with by the show itself that are actually legit(tsukuyo and tae but they are making her more a sister than a mother) I think if sorochi read that you people are interpreting kagura and gintoki as romantic, you'd probably depress the ever living shit out of him cause that means hes failed at his job
I was being ironic.

lol, let me try again.
Fictional parings of fictional characters have no relevance for real life relationships discussion anywhere else except on MAL.
Dec 31, 2012 11:01 PM

Sep 2011
Meri said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Meri said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.
I totally see it.

HOW!!!,

I was being ironic.

lol, let me try again.
Fictional parings of fictional characters have no relevance for real life relationships discussion anywhere else except on MAL.
of that, yah i dont give a shit about that anymore, what im talking about isthe derailed topic of how i hate how people can interpreted kagura and gintoki that way, not jsut cause its gross but that completely abides like all the character development done between them during the whole show, I love romance as much as the next guy(at least here) but not all hetero relationships need to be nor are romantic.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 31, 2012 11:18 PM

Jan 2010
Anotherfan said:
CCCrazyFangirl said:

This! XD
Dec 31, 2012 11:20 PM

Jan 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
CCCrazyFangirl said:

I like Gintoki x Tsukuyo too, and Gintoki x Sachan, but Gintoki x Kagura is my favorite~
Dec 31, 2012 11:23 PM

Nov 2010
CCCrazyFangirl said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
CCCrazyFangirl said:

I like Gintoki x Tsukuyo too, and Gintoki x Sachan, but Gintoki x Kagura is my favorite~
Gintoki x Otose

Dec 31, 2012 11:26 PM

Jan 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
-Miyu- said:
Kagura x Gintoki?

I don't see it.

So what~
Dec 31, 2012 11:27 PM

Jan 2010
IntroverTurtle said:
CCCrazyFangirl said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
CCCrazyFangirl said:

Gintoki x Otose

lol
Jan 1, 2013 3:22 AM
Nov 2012
I'll point it out again, cause it's a popular misconception, but LAW does not equal MORALITY. Separate things. Just because something is illegal doesn't mean its wrong, and vice versa. The current age of consent bar at 16-18 is not even 100 years old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent#History_and_social_attitudes

And yes it's completely made up, not linked to some objective truth. It's like the drinking age arbitrarily set at 21, well intentioned but shortsighted and hardly anybody obeys it, other than store clerks, and that's only because the store/bar can lose the liquor license which is quite expensive. Not because its reasonable. And just like with sex, people can be responsible or irresponsible drinkers, no matter the age.

But this thread needs some lightening up, so I was reminded of a funny quote from the Simpsons (although its funnier within the context):

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- Reverent Lovejoy
Jan 1, 2013 4:20 AM
Oct 2012
On anime, I would say YeS but for reality it's a NO, why? Because young age can't take relationship seriously, plus how I can enjoy my time with her if physically and mentally she's immature. Of coarse it's gonna be damn! Bored ...
Jan 1, 2013 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
ender666 said:
On anime, I would say YeS but for reality it's a NO, why? Because young age can't take relationship seriously, plus how I can enjoy my time with her if physically and mentally she's immature. Of coarse it's gonna be damn! Bored ...

I am never bored when I'm with my gf
Jan 1, 2013 12:33 PM
Mar 2012
monty1 said:

I understand.
Jan 1, 2013 12:37 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
monty1 said:
ender666 said:

way to go!
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Jan 1, 2013 1:15 PM

Apr 2012
Karpman said:
monty1 said:

I understand.

Karpman, wat r u doin.

Karpman.

Stahp.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Jan 1, 2013 2:13 PM
Nov 2012
Immahnoob said:
Karpman said:
monty1 said:

I understand.

Karpman, wat r u doin.

Karpman.

Stahp.

Derailed, about time too. Was on a track to nowhere.
Jan 1, 2013 2:14 PM

Sep 2011
abrams said:
Immahnoob said:
Karpman said:
monty1 said:

I understand.

Karpman, wat r u doin.

Karpman.

Stahp.

Derailed, about time too. Was on a track to nowhere.
and the whole conversation about gintama ships wasnt derailing?

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 1, 2013 2:24 PM

Oct 2012
I just spent a good 20 minutes reading through this whole topic and...I think I burned about 2000 calories.
"He's not dead, he's Katsura."
Jan 1, 2013 2:25 PM
Jul 2012
HiddenVoice said:
I just spent a good 20 minutes reading through this whole topic and...I think I burned about 2000 calories.

fapping?
Jan 1, 2013 2:27 PM

Oct 2012
JavierR said:
HiddenVoice said:

fapping?

OH YES
"He's not dead, he's Katsura."
Jan 1, 2013 4:34 PM
Nov 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
and the whole conversation about gintama ships wasnt derailing?

I's say that was about the time at which the conductor jumped out.
Jan 2, 2013 12:11 PM

Sep 2011
Karpman said:

I understand.

you inspired me

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jan 2, 2013 12:41 PM

Apr 2009
I refuse to date anyone under 20.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » is marriage compulsory? ( 1 2 )

FruitPunchBaka - May 10

88 by WaffleMaster89 »»
24 minutes ago

» What are you insecure about the most?

Ejrodiew - Apr 30

39 by DesuMaiden »»
48 minutes ago

Poll: » is going back in time possible?

FruitPunchBaka - Today

16 by Ex-Aid »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

812 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago

» Many COVID experts in Japan harassed after speaking to media, survey shows

Meusnier - May 22

16 by SuperAdventure »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.