Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Nov 18, 2008 6:46 PM

Aug 2008
I had a mixture of dissapiointment after watching this episode... But it was all made up by Rolo's insperetional and heart-moving sacrife.
So... bye-bye Black Knights... this show just lost some of its zeal with me.
What a shame that most of the stuff that are held agaisnt Lelouch(Zero) are unfair missunderstandings or intentional mistakes... such as the times when he used his Geass in a fair way( or that he didn't do "evi" deeds with it), the annihilation of the Geass Order, the accidental use of his Geass on Euphie... the list goes one and on. I sympathesize with Lelouch's character 100%. In fact, he's a true hero... inlike Suzaku.
Episode gets a 5, R2 a 9, since I haven't yet encountered anything meaningful that'll make me give it a 10.
Dec 8, 2008 2:51 PM

Jun 2008
woaah this anime is special..unlike the others, main characters die in this one o.O
damn it, Suzaku has gone mad? :p
Dec 22, 2008 5:19 AM

Mar 2008
Evul Suzaku!

Imba episode! So sad that Rolo had to leave us aswell :(
Feb 6, 2009 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Rolo died wah, why is everyone dieing ?
Mar 27, 2009 6:14 PM

Nov 2008
I never thought Lelouch could lose everything..
I wonder what happens next..
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Mar 30, 2009 9:13 AM

May 2007
Fuck yeah for this episode.

P.S.: Someone needs to tell Nina that people die when the get killed.
Apr 30, 2009 8:31 PM

Jun 2008
awww.. i actually feel bad for rolo.. but just a bit since he killed off shirley. hehe.. but i still feel bad for him... even if lulu yelled at him like that.. he really loves lulu... he literally died for him... :(( at least, he died hearing that lulu supposedly didn't mean what he said about hating him and trying to kill him.. it was the least he could do right... it was nice at the end knowing that rolo was not lelouch vi brittania's brother but lelouch lamperouge's... though.. IS NUNNALLY REALLY DEAD?!?!?!? hmmmm... i'm hoping she escaped somewhere...
May 16, 2009 10:57 PM
Sep 2008
Hmm, my opinion for Rolo has changed, but it still doesn't change the fact that he killed Shirley.
May 16, 2009 10:58 PM

Mar 2009
Best episode yet!!! Out of both series!!! So epic, I hated Rolo until this episode, he turned out to be awesome!!! This should be one of the best endings ever, I'm hoping...Urahara Out!!
May 17, 2009 1:58 AM

Jul 2008
betrayed by his subordinates how sad.. and rolo is gone now too, but he can still go after the emperor!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 17, 2009 11:01 PM
Apr 2009
God, I hate when Nina makes those faces.

So Lelouch got screwed because he lied to Suzaku? I knew that was going to bite him in the ass. That was kind of dumb.
Rolo is so naive.

Still liked the episode.
Jun 19, 2009 6:57 PM

Dec 2008
Damn everyone is against Lelouch! :O I cant wait to see the next chapter to see what they come up with. Damn Rolo was played like a foo! :D
Sep 3, 2009 10:24 PM

Jan 2009
Rolo saving Luluoch was truly touching. I think Luluo actually meant what he said to him.

Nov 30, 2009 3:15 PM

Aug 2009
Noooo I don't like were this is going!
Dec 28, 2009 1:08 PM

Jul 2009
GOD, EVERYONE IN THE ANIME IS SO DAMN STUPID!
Smart people:
-C.C
-Kallen
-Nunnaly
-Rolo.

With three of them cleared, Kallen is the only smart character as of episode 19. I mean THE_ONLY_ONE. All the other characters are dumb.
Jan 2, 2010 10:00 AM
Oct 2009
damm the death scene of these key characters are so painful to watch.....sad sad
Feb 2, 2010 5:42 PM

Nov 2008
I have to assume that Nanaly is dead, but there is still a possibility that she is alive.

Now he is all alone and he betrayed Kallen. And left CC there too.

I think that Rolo's death was sadder than anticipated.
Feb 4, 2010 10:35 AM

Jan 2010
I used to hate Rolo but after this ep I was sad he died :(

Feb 5, 2010 5:07 AM

Apr 2009
Aw poor Rolo I'm sorry I wished you were dead :( Lelouch was the only one who even pretended to care about him and he latched onto that, pretty sad stuff. Well it'll be interesting to see where it goes now, I wonder if Japan really will be freed now that they turned Zero over, somehow I doubt it...
Feb 7, 2010 5:27 AM

Dec 2008
Me too i almost cried when Rolo saved Lelouch. Poor guy tho at first i thought he believe that he hated him and planning to kill him. but Rolo didnt believe that. he's such a nice guy...really.. but its sad why he has to die T.T
Feb 17, 2010 12:34 PM

Jan 2010
so I was like - O.o.........WUT!?!?
May 1, 2010 3:39 AM

May 2009
Yea you racist f*cking bitch, you're gonna burn in hell and be raped by red hot iron rods for all eternity.

Suzaku's emotions can be understood as it was really Lelouch's "live on" Geass that eventually made him fire the FLEIA. But Nina has no right to feel that way. Yes, you killed mina.

Awww... I was sure Rivalz was going to hug Milly.

Well, this isn't looking good for Lelouch. Now they know his secret. But he's not just a swindler manipulating people just for fun. He has his reasons. I hope people will see that in the end.

...and Rolo finally does something out of his own will

Nice ending too... a new resolve in Lelouch
Jul 5, 2010 2:35 AM

Mar 2010
to fall so far so fast

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Nov 3, 2010 11:27 AM

Sep 2010
I hated the end of this episode I cired my eyes out for like hours then I was depressed cause Rolo was the most epic character in CG R.I.P you brave little guy T_T
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 15, 2010 2:44 PM
Jul 2010
iUltimatum said:
I used to hate Rolo but after this ep I was sad he died :(

Yeah, me too. But I was happy that in the end, Lelouch really cared for him. That was truly touching.

The Black Knights betrayed him. It was to be expected but it was still really bad to watch. I wonder how will Kallen act from now on... Is she still on his side?

Suzaku's psycho laugh at the end was creepy. I would have snapped was well if I had been forced to do something as terrible as triggering FLEIA. Oh, and I have to say this once again: Nina needs to DIE.
Jan 1, 2011 12:34 PM

Jul 2010
Although Lelouch has abused his Geass, he should tell them his side of the story. Who knows if he really used it on Toudou and the others?

Rolo, good job. Your speech was great.

It looks like Lelouch wants to go down as the bad guy. :(
Jan 29, 2011 3:36 AM

Apr 2010
i can't stop crying. and i cry like a baby T_T

Feb 16, 2011 3:58 PM
Nov 2009
Wow....I feel like I've seen this kind of situation before from another anime >_^ So helpless at the end......but Rollo saved his life. Omg I can see where this is going specially when it is 6 episodes left...R.I.P Rollo...Now it's Lelouch VS everyone, man he should have just told the truth about euphy and all who got killed by his geass but meh. Lelouch is really awesome, I can see why some people like him more than Raito.
May 15, 2011 8:08 AM

Apr 2010
Epic said:
Eh, what? Of course we're not watching raw, lol. This episode was truly epic, I wonder who's going to stay at Lelouch's side.

Pretty obviosly. It's going to be C.C. She did mention that the contract they made will lead Lelouch to have only C.C in the end.

Also...Roloooooooooo =( Just when I wanted him to die for trying to kill Nunally he made me actually like him for the sacrifice he made R.I.P Rolo >.<
May 27, 2011 1:30 PM
Apr 2011
oh no I don't want that Rolo is dead I've still tears in my eyes because of that Q_Q
At the end Lelouch didn't hate him that much as he said it I'm glad about this fact
Jun 11, 2011 1:52 AM

Feb 2010
The betrayal. Damnnn.

Lulu vs. The World
Jun 30, 2011 10:58 PM

Aug 2009
Lelouch needs to stop lying and just tell the truth! T__T

And Nina is still alive!??!?!? X_____X

And Rolo... I was kinda sad in his final moments...

I will NEVER forgive him for killing Shirley, but I will miss him.. v_v
Aug 4, 2011 10:29 AM

Jul 2010
AAAHHH FUUU------ no matter how many times you watch this episode how can you not feel sorry for Rolo? I always liked him but damn he's my hero everytime after this episode <3 Im so glad he still choose Lelouch's side despite the things Lelouch said to him..

I still can't believe how they ended this anime in only 6 more episodes... It feels so short but they did a great job ^^
Aug 5, 2011 4:30 AM

Sep 2010
Animefanx3 said:
AAAHHH FUUU------ no matter how many times you watch this episode how can you not feel sorry for Rolo? I always liked him but damn he's my hero everytime after this episode <3 Im so glad he still choose Lelouch's side despite the things Lelouch said to him..

I still can't believe how they ended this anime in only 6 more episodes... It feels so short but they did a great job ^^

Cause after episode 13 most people hated him, but what he did in that episode made me love him more since I despise Shirley and wanted her dead since R1.

Rolo was always my hero and I'm glad that if he had to die this was the way for him to go instead of something fucking stupid like Lelouch blowing him up over something retarded like Shirley. >_>

He was loyal to him since he was the first person to give him a heart known as "happiness" and for that he would do anything for him even if it meant sacrificing his own life.

God I love Rolo's character so fucking much. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 9, 2011 9:14 PM

Aug 2011
Nunnally was my favorite character I am furious that this happened!
Sep 26, 2011 10:33 PM

Jun 2011
He's lost everything now. He can't even think about C.2 anymore. Poor girl.
Dec 11, 2011 9:39 AM

Jun 2011
*sob* *sob* -teary- Rolo died protecting his beloved nii-san, even though he knew that his brother hate him.. But it seems like Lelouch has cease his hatred towards Rolo after he saved him, knowing that Rolo loves him very much! Well, what will Lelouch do now?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 25, 2012 4:12 AM

Aug 2010
Oh wow Lelouch haha what are you possibly going to do now
Mar 14, 2012 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
Nina needs to die.
Mar 28, 2012 2:23 PM

Feb 2012
Alright good that the Britannians finally revealed who Lelouch was to the BK's because I was thinking to myself for quite a few episodes why did they not reveal his identity therefore causing chaos among the BK's.

Also that recording of Suzaku and Lelouch talking I hate how that was critical to the plot because Lelouch really made no sense in that scene he wanted to save his sister but he deliberately lies about Euphemia and screws himself over on purpose just seemed like terrible writing there he had no reason to lie at all to Suzaku.

Still AMAZING series though. I will be sure to carry on!
Mar 30, 2012 8:05 AM

Mar 2012
Making Rolo sacrifice his life was so well written. It's the beginning of the watcher's opinions of Lelouch changing.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Mar 31, 2012 11:55 AM

Feb 2012
Lelouch is still Jeremiah's lord and C.C.'s master, and his friendship with Kallen was solidified by taking the burden of Zero upon himself alone. If Sayoko is alive, I could imagine her allying with Lelouch. And Anya must have some connection to Lelouch and even Marianne, so I could also imagine her swinging the other way. And then with Anya, Gino? For such a superficially simple character I'm having trouble figuring him out -- especially considering that he has spears pointed at him in the episode preview.

So:
Lelouch + Shinkirou + Geass
Jeremiah + Sutherland Sieg + Geass Canceler
C.C. - memories
Kallen + Guren Seiten
Sayoko
Anya + Mordred
Gino + Tristan

That's a half-decent army.

GodotCoffee said:
he deliberately lies about Euphemia

Nope. Lelouch ordered Euphemia to kill all Japanese -- simple as that. It was entirely his doing.
Apr 4, 2012 1:23 AM

Feb 2012
Yeah but it was unintentional on his part, he lies to Suzaku and says he ordered her on purpose.
Jul 13, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 2012
Amazing what Rolo did, even what happened. It's sad that Lelouch lost everything, although he did deceive everyone.. I feel bad for Tamaki and Kallen.
5/5

Jul 31, 2012 1:35 PM
Jul 2012
Rolo died. rip well he good character then. :(
Seems like The black knights don't like lelouch anymore
Screw you sozaku.
Nunanaly is alive.
5/5
Oct 19, 2012 5:54 AM

Jan 2012
omg rolo!! why...!! i liked u :'(
Oct 26, 2012 8:52 PM
May 2012
I don't know whether Lelouch is stupid at times. If I were him, when I used Geass on the others, I just would say, "Obey me!" That person would be obedient forever after.
Particularly, when he used Geass on Suzaku, he said, "live!" Why don't make it "obey" instead?
It's only the matter of diction, right? He could have prevailed without sweat.
Lelouch is just "a spoiled little boy with a swollen head and a big fat mouth", a brat swayed by his own emotions and ego, going crazy about Nunnaly. Many other people lost their loved ones in conflicts, but no one went crazy like him. Sitting in the comfort of shadow and giving orders with pretension to be cool, leading the rebellion without being mentally prepared, is he serious with his pathetic discompusure.
Regarding this episode and the previous one, 18 and 19, isn't that FLEIJA just basically a nuclear weapon? That shouldn't be any surprise, considering the technology they have is way far beyond ours. Even if it isn't nuclear weapon, it's not any better merit.
primacyOct 26, 2012 9:07 PM
Nov 1, 2012 11:56 AM

Sep 2011
Loved the part where Lelouch told Kallen to live on!
Nov 6, 2012 1:26 PM

Oct 2011
Rolo... I hated him sometimes but I saw another side to him in this episode. He really was dedicated to Lelouch, it's sad to see him go (especially because Nunnally's gone as well ;___;)

I loved when Lelouch told Kallen to live on as well, I know he cares about her more than just as a "pawn".
Dec 10, 2012 12:14 AM

Aug 2012
Rolo :(
Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1904 by felipecardel »»
May 30, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

576 by bubba460z »»
May 28, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

PimpToad - Apr 6, 2008

404 by bubba460z »»
May 26, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.