Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 20, 2021 12:25 PM

Apr 2013
They did it. I can't believe it. These madmen. They actually made Kirito use genkidama. It's over. This is the final asspull of all asspulls, he might as well learn kamehameha now.

On another note, like our brain could handle running at 5 million times the speed lol, ridiculous.
Mar 20, 2022 1:49 AM

May 2010
So according to my math if the ratio of UW to RW was 5,000,000:1 then

200y UW x 525,600m per year = 105,120,000 minutes spent in the Underworld

divide that by 5,000,000 to get the amount of real world minutes that passed

~21 minutes.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Aug 19, 2022 12:34 PM

Mar 2020
God I've never seen such an absurd episode in my life, ohh no rectification, it looks like every absurd anime episode with no logical explanation of the context !!!! xD
I don't like this part at all not at all but it's nice the fight is nice :3
Nov 17, 2022 3:38 PM

Mar 2019
Of course Asuna couldn't leave Kirito, but hey 200 years shouldn't be that bad!

Besides the fact that Kirito shouldn't have been able to fly since this isn't ALO, it was alright. Now to see how they escape.

Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jan 13, 2023 9:06 PM

May 2022
This was an INCREDIBLE episode, I am just so emotional right now. Eugeo reminds Kirito that he is a swordsman and someone who cares for others in this world and helps him win against Miller. Kirito's recollection was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. With a beautiful starry night sky, everyone in the Underworld sent him their strength from their heart through deep, meaningful connections, not just friendship.

"To live, fight, and connect our lives and hearts... that's the only proof of strength." -Renly
"There's a greater power stronger than anger or hatred." -Sheyta
"You must believe in the hearts of the many people you love and who love you." -Cardinal
Inspiring quotes from this episode, and such an incredible theme of powerful connections and relationships, having a strong heart to do what's right and protect the world itself and the people in it through willpower and conviction. It's the power of the human heart. Eugeo is still amazing, and still connects with Kirito even if he is dead. Both of them are stronger together. Asuna stays back in the Underworld with Kirito despite being too late to log out, powerful cliffhanger OH MY GOOOOD 5/5
Jan 13, 2023 9:19 PM

May 2022
CrossBlack said:
All hail our God, Kirito.

This episode did a very good job in summing up SAO:

- Epic fights.
- OP main character with fabricated emotions.
- Cheesy scenes with predictable characters and cringy dialogues.
- Power of friendship and other asspulls.
- Villains that are utterly bad with clichè laughter.
- Kirito's harem.
- Everything is so predictable because the same formula has been used since season 1.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't hate SAO, I've come to the conclusion that it won't get better so I just enjoy it the best I can. I just had to point these out.
What an absolutely awful take for the most part. Kirito isn't "OP", its his willpower and incarnation that drives him to defeat Miller and Vassago, with Eugeo also supporting Kirito throughout both of those fights. Kirito's emotions are real and you can even see him doubt himself because he never considered the grief and sorrow he caused among everyone who saved him. Thanks to Eugeo, he reminds Kirito that his love for everyone in the world is strong. Kirito is a brave, noble, caring, and strong hero with conviction and high WILLPOWER, and everyone that reaches out to him through the power of the heart and human connections is what's amazing about SAO, not just the power of friendship. It's the power of deep, meaningful, human connections. None of the dialouge was even cringy and there is no harem, despite the amount of people that insist that their is. Kirito treats everyone in his circle like family, with a romantic relationship with Asuna and ONLY ASUNA. Yes, the villians are bad and evil and that's the point. Miller doesn't understand others and seeks to destroy souls because he is afraid, and thats why he ultimately fails. This quote should sum it up for you: "There's a greater power stronger than anger or hatred." -Sheyta. That quote also applies to the fight between Kirito and Vassago. It's so annoying how people don't want to think and instead try to misrepresent SAO even though its actually amazing with its themes and plot.
Jan 21, 2023 6:10 AM

Nov 2010
8:30 Holy effing shit! Gabriel looks so badass in that form! f*ck man, I wish I could look like that in real life! This is why I'm always attracted to villains, their looks and powers are always so cool. It's too bad they always lose in the end.
16:31 Quite possibly the last time I'll see Quinella. I'm gonna miss her lots!
200 years with Asuna is gonna be the best ever. Kirito is a lucky bastard!
I wish Kirito vs. Gabriel looked as cool as his fight against Bercouli.
Feb 6, 2023 5:38 AM

Jul 2015
All the overpowered skills used did not really make much sense for either Kirito and Gabriel and I also kinda wish the sidecharacters had a bit more impact in the final fight like in the earlier battles but hey at least Kirito's spirit bomb looked nice and colourful.

Apr 6, 2023 12:07 PM
Aug 2021
The amount of B.S. that happened at the end was insane. Kirito wakes up in ep. 7 regrows his arm like heckin Nero from DMC 5, he regrows his sword, can fly, and the ghosts of dead characters just come back like DBZ. I honestly believe that the bad guys should have won. I'm sorry but there was too much B.S. that happened for me to be satisficed with the end.
Apr 14, 2023 12:41 PM
Mar 2017
i am litterally crying
Dec 16, 2023 6:14 PM
Nov 2023
Looks like Asuna and Kirito is still underworld
Dec 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Dec 2019
So they'll be stuck in that world for 200 years? Well, that's enough for like 10 more seasons I guess lol
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Syureria - Aug 15, 2020

303 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Aug 8, 2020

210 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2020

222 by Remiadha »»
Jun 1, 4:06 AM

Poll: » Best SAO girl?

Kazu-chan-san - Mar 20, 2023

15 by ItsAziz »»
Apr 7, 4:06 AM

» Question about Alice

quietkun27 - Mar 24

15 by Superninjaboy2 »»
Mar 25, 1:04 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.