Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 10, 2020 9:27 PM
Mar 2019
welp that's good for a science fiction and drama anime.
I love K-On, and so should you.

Mar 22, 2020 5:49 AM

Mar 2016
this episode made me really dislike both Kakeru and Naho, at this point i just want everything to go well for Suwa, hopefully not with Naho in his life.
Mar 28, 2020 12:44 AM

Aug 2018
Before i go with the problem with this episode
let me point...

Why the fuck ma boi Hagita didnt get a reward from Azu, cmon bruh also i like it when Takako and Azu always bully Hagita xD

Then finally they realized Suwa's feelings.

So the problem i find here was why the fuck Naho fuck this up again lol just follow the damn letter also Kakeru just ditch Naho so hard thats why i dont want them to end up together

Kakeru is just emotionally unstable he will just hurt Naho

I hope for Suwa x Naho ending
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Jun 4, 2020 3:18 AM
Oct 2019
Naho is dumb. Said dumb things even though she knew she wasn't supposed to and knew Kakeru's situation. And then didn't apologize or anything, like she told herself to, and didn't even bother chasing down Kakeru until Suwa made her.

Suwa is a damn saint.

For the last few episodes I've been wondering if Naho and Suwa still end up together, but the crew actually saves Kakeru as well. That seems to be the best outcome at this point, though, I don't know who/what would be reason enough to keep him going at this point, if it's not Naho.
Jul 2, 2020 2:28 PM
Dec 2018
Kakeru is seriously depressed and at the same time trying to avoid upsetting others. He doesn't need a girlfriend he needs serious counselling.

Naho is not necessarily lying in the car about Suwa, her young self doesn't realise he likes her. Her and Kakeru weren't exactly going well and she's only making all this effort 2nd time cos she knows what's going to happen. Who knows what she would have done if she knew Suwa and her were married with a kid. But their marriage wasn't enough to stop her feeling guilty.
Sep 11, 2020 5:19 PM
Aug 2020
i wanted to punch Naho in this episode, at least you could offer going with Kakeru to his grandmother together or like let someone follow him around to make sure he's okay!!! idk DO SOMETHING he needs help!!!!

Poor Suwa he deserves the word :(
Oct 12, 2020 5:09 AM

Feb 2019
Suwa Is better off without Naho. She’s really annoying straight up lying about their marriage with her and Suwa’s son right beside her
Oct 18, 2020 5:13 AM

Apr 2016
I'm reading all of you writing that Naho is idiot, but, in this chapter, Kakeru was the idiot. Naho is a bit... dense, but she did nothing wrong.
Pretty bad, Kakeru, don't close yourself like that.

And... at least we saw how feels Suwa about his future. I like that a lot.
Suwa best character by far.
Feb 6, 2021 9:10 AM

Oct 2017
I can see why people complain about the animation. This episode kind of looked like shit. Character designs and backgrounds looked bad

Suwa went against his feelings in order to establish Kakeru and Nahu's happiness. He is way too nice of a guy.

A lot of people got pissed off at Naho in this episode, but I can kind of understand her teenage stupidity and her fear of actually taking action.
Mar 13, 2021 7:00 AM

Jun 2020
The off-model drawings were really obvious this episode lol

Anyway that was so sad when Naho blamed herself thinking what if she were the “trigger”.....it’s nobody’s fault ㅠㅡㅠ

And I’m on your side Suwa......my best boy(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ`)

I want Kakeru to be saved but I also want Suwa to have his happiness....maybe it weren’t such a good idea for them to play god & try to change the past. Things happen for a reason, afterall

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 2, 2021 3:19 AM
Feb 2021
even though suwa is doing a really good deed and acting selfless still i dont feel like supporting suwa ,that is because of how this show is made except the main characters no other characters are lovable , even the main characters are not that lovable i just find them dumb and emotionally unstable,i mean overall this show has got nothing interesting so that's that
Jul 26, 2021 10:19 PM

Feb 2015
Ouch, future Naho telling Suwa she would still pick him over Kakeru? Riiight... Don't lie girl...Suwa deserved better than this.

Aug 16, 2021 8:08 PM

Aug 2011
Tardivex said:
Why is Naho so dumb like that? I mean come on, she could've at least offered to go with Kakeru or something instead of trying to make him stay, then none of that would've happened

BINGO!!!

But that would be too much like - right.

Best guy - IMO - Hagita for calling the whole 'change the future' thing out. Changing things to accommodate Kakeru's future changes someone else's future, and it may not be in a good way; is this really the best thing to do?
Tsuyu_no_InochiAug 16, 2021 8:13 PM
Oct 24, 2021 9:52 PM

Jan 2021
Future Suwa actually sent photos of him, Naho, and their kid to present Suwa. Damn.
Jan 5, 2022 6:15 PM

Aug 2014
Well if Kakeru does something stupid after all their help and what they told him then he is beyond saving, probably mental same as his mother, maybe it is hereditary ;o

I want to know how they sent the letters and if Saku and Azusa are together in that future and in current times of this anime.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jan 18, 2022 5:19 AM

Jul 2021
Oh man I feel so bad for Suwa, he deserves to be with Naho just as much as Kakeru yet Suwa is giving up on his chance so Kakeru gets to be with Naho :( It was so heartbreaking to see Suwa look at the photos of his future self with a baby with Naho, even after looking at it he discarded the happy life he could have with Naho as to save Kakeru. He really loves Naho and puts her happiness before his. SUWA BEST BOY OF THE DECADE.

I don't blame Kakeru for getting so mad, saying "stay a lil bit more" was not the right thing to say to someone who was anxious that they might losethier family member. Though I hope they make up again as I can tell Kakeru is going through the phase where he is going to get distant from everyone and it will be just another factor that will push him over the edge.

Looking forward to how everything turns out. I really hope the grandma doesn't die, that will definitely push Kakeru over the edge.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 27, 2022 1:00 AM

Jan 2021
It was obvious that Kakeru was traumatized and what happened this time was similar to what happened during the school's opening ceremony so of course he worried. Even though Naho knows that Kakeru's grandmother will live for the next ten years but doesn't she try to see from Kakeru's side? She should have said, for example, asking to visit Kakeru's grandmother, or something more useful. And it was only when Suwa arrived that Naho realized and ran after Kakeru.

I feel like Naho is a person who gives up very easily and can never make a move first without being asked/guided. She cried and said "I can't change anything" when in fact she could have just run after Kakeru and apologized. But she just moved when Suwa told her to.

Now, instead of being annoying, I actually find her pathetic. I agree that she is a nice and positive girl but seeing how she can hardly ever make up her own mind or take the initiative makes me feel that she is pathetic.

This is already ep 11 and I don't feel any significant changes from Naho yet. Meanwhile Suwa continues to try to correct his past mistakes and turn them into good memories.

If it isn't because I'm curious about the ending then I would have dropped this a long time ago because I'm really tired of seeing Naho. Now there are only 2 episodes left, hopefully it won't disappoint me.

Mar 31, 2022 8:51 AM
Sep 2021
I get it now, Kakeru is Shinji Ikari, same DePrEsSiOn suffering, minus the bitching scene every other episode.

Naho is a dumbass this time.
Aug 19, 2022 11:48 PM
Aug 2022
Suwa my guy my man :(
Nov 24, 2022 10:34 AM
Nov 2022
My emotions can't be continued to be played with like this.
Dec 6, 2022 6:36 PM

Nov 2022
Just watching Naho and Kakeru interact makes me think there is no way in hell their relationship would work out in the future. If it requires their entire group of friends to keep the relationship afloat, then it was just doomed to begin with.
Sep 14, 2023 9:40 AM

Oct 2022
Kakeru is still broken, after what happened with his mom, he feels like any decision he makes can be a wrong one.. saying "your grand-mother will be alright" "she's not going anywhere" and asking him to stay was a bad idea considering that doing the same thing is what the cause of all his trauma. No one can blame him for his attitude..
May 18, 5:14 PM

Jul 2023
This is hard to watch. They are treating Kakeru with kid gloves yet with all the information they had about the future, Naho still fucked up.

I hope they salvage it in the next two episodes so that we have a different outcome to that of Your Lie in April.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Orange Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Vacu0us - Jul 2, 2016

405 by NoviSun »»
May 23, 8:32 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2016

383 by patkarunungan »»
May 19, 3:03 AM

Poll: » Orange Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

184 by patkarunungan »»
May 18, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2016

161 by patkarunungan »»
May 13, 3:56 PM

Poll: » Orange Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

205 by patkarunungan »»
May 6, 4:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.