Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 28, 2013 7:17 AM

Jun 2010
Oh, these are some nice news but when it will actually start airing?
They had a lot of plot holes in the first season but I still liked the idea and originallity in general. I hope the second season will be better.
Jan 30, 2013 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
Sorta surprised that it's a whole season rather than an OVA considering everything appeared to be resolved..an OVA would be best to fill the holes but, I'm not sure how they'll keep up the hype the first season had unless they go the route of "oh but wait, the bad guy is still alive!"...in which case i'll be deeply dissappointed, best to keep fingers crossed for this one

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Feb 3, 2013 5:38 PM

Jan 2010
I can't believe I actually missed this.
Wah, I wonder when it will air.
Feb 4, 2013 3:44 PM

Feb 2013
Hopefully we'll get shiro back in his form and body and not as weissman, thou he was great i didnt quite like sinister shiro
Feb 5, 2013 9:16 PM

Sep 2012
I just want to see it for Neko really.
Feb 6, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
K has one of the most amazing art styles I've ever seen for an anime.. So I'm SUUUUUPPPERRR~ looking forward to season 2! :D It was bound to happen eventually~

I don't care if they used stereotyped magic because..
The setting.. the characters....it's sooo soo like graffiti & streets stuff..and colorful.. yes.. yess!!
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Feb 9, 2013 6:27 PM
Oct 2012
Great:-)
only 13 episode was n't enough
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Feb 13, 2013 4:35 AM

Feb 2013
thank god there will be a sequel because I was so confused in the end of the anime (and heartbroken).
K is a great anime can't wait for the second season X).
Feb 15, 2013 8:11 PM
Jan 2008
More Kuroh please.

As long as that happens, I will be happy XD
Feb 19, 2013 7:41 AM

Jan 2013
GaBsY said:
They had a lot of plot holes in the first season but I still liked the idea and originallity in general. I hope the second season will be better.
If I'm correct, it'll air this spring
Feb 19, 2013 7:44 AM

Jan 2013
Shiro is definitely not dead yet, but as for mikoto.. A member of Homra is going to take his place as the new red king
Feb 19, 2013 8:39 AM

May 2011
There better be more Neko!

And I hope Shiro will be back as well.
Mar 17, 2013 7:12 AM
Jul 2012
BloodEclipse said:
GaBsY said:
If I'm correct, it'll air this spring

that's way too soon, if anything, it'll start near the end of the year.
Mar 18, 2013 12:05 AM
Mar 2013
The beginning of Season 1 was rather relaxed, but near the end it seemed a little rushed. I wished they had dragged it out a little more to build up a bigger mountain of suspense for the "final battle/revelation". The characters weren't too bad so I'm still looking forward to the 2nd Season. I'm especially looking forward to Shiro :3
One day I will have an awesome signature. One day.
Mar 18, 2013 12:26 AM

Sep 2012
Dammit, the same director as the last season. I was hoping for another one since the first season had a lot of potential but was disappointing. The artwork was incredible, the soundtrack was great and the characters were fairly interesting, however the pacing was god awful. The ending would've impacted me a lot more if it was executed better.

Will watch regardless though
Mar 19, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2012
Why did this crap get another season?

Go Hand please use that money to make something that is actually good and not "beautyshop" a crappy anime!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Mar 19, 2013 2:15 PM

Oct 2012
Sweet! ^.^
Mar 21, 2013 8:06 PM

Dec 2012
K was one of the BEST action animes I've seen. I wonder what's gonna happen next!!! <3 I love it <3
"You were not the first person I went out with...But you are my first love."
-Takano Masamune (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
Mar 22, 2013 10:03 PM
Mar 2013
it's one of those anime that confused me a bit (maybe because of too much backstory or lack of backstory that tried to squeeze in?) and has a lot of holes in the storyline, but i actually ended up liking it a bit and watching it until the end! Not just because the art is beautiful and the action scenes passable (shouldn't expect it to be as extensive like those classics like Bleach or Naruto or Hunter x Hunter though.. it seems to be really hard to mix beautiful and fluid anime art with hardcore action scenes, huh??), I think it's because this series can be quite unpredictable?!

.. Most of the watchers blame the director, but really, it's the scriptwriter's fault XD. Or maybe blame the producers -- maybe they were the ones who made the scriptwriter and the rest of the crew rush the story.

Hopefully the 2nd season will fix things. I'm not sure I want the old characters that.. *coughyouknowwhathappened* ...back. But I certainly hate that idea of that Colorless King back ... he's nasty! hahaha
kuramabartonMar 22, 2013 10:07 PM
Mar 22, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2012
kuramabarton said:
.. Most of the watchers blame the director, but really, it's the scriptwriter's fault XD. Or maybe blame the producers -- maybe they were the ones who made the scriptwriter and the rest of the crew rush the story.
"Scriptwriter" should be plural as one key feature (which was in fact used as a selling point of this anime) is how the script was written by a "anonymous veteran writer team" named GoRA. You can blame at least some of the issues in this anime to this team writing, be it lack of focus, shifting story, or a world setting too broad and expansive to be accommodated in 1-cour span.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 22, 2013 11:15 PM
Dec 2012
I'm definitely going to watch this...if nothing else I like a lot of the characters, and I actually found the finale of the first season fairly interesting (if sad).
Mar 25, 2013 4:09 PM

Feb 2013
I think a lot of the hate for this is that a lot of people just didn't really try to understand it. I took it like more of a mystery anime, and enjoyed it just fine. There are a lot of plot holes, but there's a second season coming, so I took S1 as more of a setup for S2.

Course, that doesn't really excuse the character's lack of development, as if it was just a setup and nothing more, it should have had more, but that happens.

To everyone comparing this to Guilty Crown, come on, this was way better than Guilty Crown. At least it made sense.
Mar 25, 2013 5:54 PM

Sep 2010
^ Basically what the person said above me. Although since I read Memory of Red you get more development from HOMRA and its organization's characters there than in the anime. I love K even more after reading the current chapters of Memory of Red since HOMRA was the most interesting group in the series imo.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 29, 2013 1:52 PM

Jan 2013
^ I also agree with Kami_no_Kage. I just finished a re-watch of the 12 episodes, and I realized that the first time while I was trying so hard to understand the plot and everyone's backstory at the same time as attempting to analyze future character developments and twists that I missed half of what was really going on. This is definitely an anime that must be watched a 2nd time if you have the patience, and you liked the art, music, and the actors. (all of my personal favorite Japanese voice actors played a role: Ono, Namikawa, Sugita, Fukuyama, and Nakamura. I will not deny they were a major influence on my perception of the show).

The only thing I would complain about was the pacing and the plot holes (which were a bit frustrating), though with a season 2 on the way I feel like it doesn't matter as long as the following episodes fill in the blanks. The only thing I dread is an ending like Darker than BLACK's, which, like K, was an anime first and then spawned other products, so there really shouldn't be any excuse for a crappy ending (again, just my opinion. Others might have loved it).

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that K will pull through. I've seen too many good anime fall flat on their face at the end.
Apr 9, 2013 1:22 PM

Apr 2013
I want Suoh back ;(
Apr 9, 2013 3:11 PM

Jul 2010
lol there's a second season o-o didn't know that
Apr 21, 2013 8:47 PM

Feb 2013
I'm the happiest person in the world.

Apr 22, 2013 2:14 AM

Sep 2012
T_T

I totally misread this as K-On!! and I was confused and exited hoping that it meant a season 3. I didn't really like K much.
Apr 22, 2013 4:12 AM

Dec 2012
IMO K isn't actually good enough to warrant a second season. My main grouse with it is that the pacing is badly executed, as some people have already mentioned.

That being said, the other aspects of K are pretty solid. There's room for improvement, but as long as they fix the pacing I'll be happy.

I'll give it a try once it's out, though I'm not anticipating anything special. Hope that it proves me wrong though.
Apr 22, 2013 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Oh look they're focusing on Homra!

But Suoh is not there anymore!

..Unless the anime is about the past.
Apr 23, 2013 12:53 PM
Jul 2012
I wonder what they will do with this season. I'm hoping for a prequel just so I can see more Suoh!!!

I also made a review on the first series today if anyone would want to check it out that would be great! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHvuc2aAv0
Apr 24, 2013 7:09 PM
Mar 2012
TheAGCorner said:
I wonder what they will do with this season. I'm hoping for a prequel just so I can see more Suoh!!!

I also made a review on the first series today if anyone would want to check it out that would be great! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGHvuc2aAv0

Awesome review ^_^
Apr 24, 2013 9:27 PM

Jul 2007
will it have the same characters or gonna have new one ?
Apr 24, 2013 10:50 PM

Sep 2010
Fai207 said:
will it have the same characters or gonna have new one ?

Yes it will, but Kamamoto (the fat guy with sunglasses, but in the new artwork he is slimmer) will become a main character this upcoming season.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 25, 2013 2:12 PM

Mar 2012
I'm disappointed and hate that people keep posting misleading photos up on this site for anime. You would think with the photo that is posted for the second season would mean that Anna will finally be a main character, but of course she is only a supporting character like last season.

I think whoever is posting these photos need to stop posting misleading ones. I was so happy thinking Anna was finally going to be a main only to see her as supporting.
Apr 27, 2013 1:46 AM

Apr 2013
Why, i want Suoh :( <3
Jun 6, 2013 1:30 PM

Apr 2008
I suggest reading the manga as well if you have watched the anime. :) Might make the pictures less misleading.
Jun 6, 2013 2:42 PM

Nov 2011
Yaana said:
I suggest reading the manga as well if you have watched the anime. :) Might make the pictures less misleading.

The manga is a bit different though and only side stories although there's also a prequel out:
http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=41435

Quite different though.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» 'Diamond no Ace: Act II' TV Anime Sequel in Production

Vindstot - May 18

29 by Mirorin »»
6 hours ago

» 'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Season 3 Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, 90-Minute Premiere

DatRandomDude - Jun 6

12 by MermaidGalaxies »»
6 hours ago

» Voice Actors Minami Tsuda, Tatsumaru Tachibana Announce Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Today

1 by HeroVladimir93 »»
9 hours ago

» 'Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, Promo for Second Cour

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago

» 'Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo' Season 2 Reveals Additional Cast, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Today

4 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.