Forum Settings
Forums

'Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu' Season 3 Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, 90-Minute Premiere

New
Jun 6, 10:01 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014

The official website for the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-) anime series revealed on Thursday additional cast, two key visuals (pictured above and in thumbnail), theme songs, and a promotional video for the third season. The anime will begin airing in October 2024 with a 90-minute special premiere. The special will open in Japanese theaters for a limited time on August 30 and will have its world premiere at the Anime Expo convention in Los Angeles on July 5.

Cast
Sirius Romanée-Conti: Chika Anzai (Lycoris Recoil)
Joshua Euclius: Shouya Ishige (Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru)
Kiritaka Muse: Koutarou Nishiyama (Ensemble Stars!)
Heinkel Astrea: Kenjirou Tsuda (Jujutsu Kaisen)

Anisong singer Konomi Suzuki (No Game No Life) returns to perform the opening theme "Reweave" which is previewed in the promotional video below. MYTH&ROID (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu) is performing the ending theme "NOX LUX."

Masahiro Shinohara (Trapezium) helms new season at White Fox. Masahiro Yokotani (Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai) is handling the series composition and Haruka Sagawa (Yofukashi no Uta) is designing the characters. Kenichiro Suehiro (Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute!) is composing the music.

The anime adapts Tappei Nagatsuki's fantasy drama light novel, which he originally began the series on the Shousetsuka ni Narou website in April 2012. Kadokawa began releasing the series featuring illustrations by Shinichirou Ootsuka through its MF Bunko J imprint in January 2014 and shipped the 37th volume went on sale on March 25 and the 38th volume is scheduled to release on June 25.

Yen Press licensed the light novel in December 2015 and published the 24th volume on March 19, with the 25th volume scheduled for release on July 23. The company also publishes the manga adaptations and the Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Ex side story.

PV (Theatrical ver.)

Source: animate Times
DatRandomDudeJun 6, 10:22 AM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 6, 10:12 AM

Apr 2012
White Fox finally and irrevocably decided to turn ReZero into their main flagship and magnum opus? This reminds me of the moment when Wit Studio completely took on the Titans.
Jun 6, 10:41 AM
Dec 2013
The first episode will be an hour and a half long including adverts I presume? Then excluding the ads, it'll be about 1 hour 9 minutes long, huh? Cool. Looking forward to this, Dragon Ball Daima, Blue Exorcist S4 and Rurouni Kenshin (2023) S2.
wildhoodJun 6, 10:46 AM
Jun 6, 11:07 AM

Jan 2018
I'm so freaking excited. I can't wait! Re:ZERO is finally getting the care and attention it deserves.
Jun 6, 11:08 AM

Jan 2018
Reply to wildhood
The first episode will be an hour and a half long including adverts I presume? Then excluding the ads, it'll be about 1 hour 9 minutes long, huh? Cool. Looking forward to this, Dragon Ball Daima, Blue Exorcist S4 and Rurouni Kenshin (2023) S2.
@wildhood The first episode will be pre-screened at the LA Convention Centre. I don't think they're going to show ads there...
Jun 6, 11:51 AM

Apr 2024
Can't wait. One of the very few shows that'll make my 2024 a better year.
Jun 6, 11:55 AM
Jul 2021
Amazing that they decided to adapt past vol. 15. Vol. 16 is so boring and disconnected from the previous ark story that was wrapped up in vol. 15, on which last anime season ended, that I had great doubts that it would ever be continued.
Jun 6, 12:13 PM

May 2020
This new visual is dope. By the way, they've announced their theme songs but I'm pretty sure we won't have it at the start and in the end, until like five episodes in lol.
Jun 6, 1:14 PM

Jun 2014
Nice to have the Konomi Suzuki/Myth&Roid combo again. Can't wait to only hear their theme songs in like, 4 episodes total throughout the season 😭
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 6, 7:06 PM

Aug 2020
White Fox is raising Re Zero proudly heheh

Jun 6, 8:03 PM

Mar 2019
I love Re: Zero but 90-minute special premiere? need this? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 7, 1:37 AM

Apr 2020
90 Minutes?!?!? HOLY SHIT
Jun 8, 4:24 PM

May 2010
Omgf, 90 minutes?! Heck yes! I would have loved to see it in theaters 💜
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 21, 10:53 AM
Dec 2023
I intend to watch Re: Zero - Starting Life in Another World Season 3 with Brazilian Portuguese audio on Crunchyroll in October

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ranma ½' Gets New Anime Adaptation

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

42 by CirceOwO »»
2 minutes ago

» Manga 'Boku no Hero Academia' Ends in Five Chapters

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

27 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Blue Lock 2nd Season' Announces Pair of Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» 'The Fable' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs, Third Promo for Second Cour

DatRandomDude - Jun 23

6 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Announces More Cast [Update 6/23]

DatRandomDude - Jun 22

3 by malvarez1 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.