Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Nov 6, 2014 5:57 AM

Mar 2014
I think this chapter would be better if there was also interaction between the pairings. Looking forward to the movie anyways.
Nov 6, 2014 5:58 AM

Nov 2014
Overall, definitely a five, purely for the fact that it's provided me with over 7 years of consistent entertainment (ups and downs, for sure, but even so). Maybe it was cheesy and mis-paced at times, but I'm still here.

Sucker for pairings, so even where some were a bit, left-field, shall we say, they were all still G.

The one thing I thought was interesting was the quasi-futuristic Konoha in the final strips. It actually made me think of the Pilot(?), way back in the day, where I'm pretty sure Naruto rode a motorbike.

Also, the daughter arguably took a level in badarse beyond Bolt, even though the boy had the Naruto-look. Byakugan + Sage heritage = Winning.

Again, killer ride, and would absolutely do it again.

PS. Was the Nine-Tails' location unspecified?
Nov 6, 2014 5:58 AM

Jun 2009
danae17 said:
narsasrub said:
so lets see

ino x sai
sakura x sasuke
hinata x naruto
choji x karui
shikamaru x temari
Lee x Tenten ????
Kakashi x Anko ????
Gai all alone
Gaara all alone
Kiba x ????

Kakashi and Anko.. where did that come from lol

Seriously wtf?
Nov 6, 2014 5:59 AM

Feb 2013
badgerkins said:
Can't be bothered giving my opinion on the whole series. Last chapter was like reading some fanfiction with all those pairings.

Same.

Nov 6, 2014 6:00 AM

Mar 2013
It's finally over! 5/10 but only for the first half.
The New Generation begins? - Nooooooooooooo!!!!
Nov 6, 2014 6:01 AM
Dec 2011
And tsunade and all of them are in an old folks home? Seems like it.

Oct 2008
It shouldn't surprise anyone about the whole forced pairings deal since author himself admitted he didn't have any major plans regarding character pairings,and this was just a few months ago.So basically made things up along the way...

Feb 2012
Some unexpected things; Choji ending with Karui (what? and their child... LOL), the fatty Anko (ugh... although it does make sense, lol) and Gai in a wheelchair. I thought he would stay lively till' the very end, and since Kakashi is very bright, his conditions do not fit well at all. Perhaps it's supposed to mean that youth doesn't last forever, but that doesn't really suit the concept of Gai's character.

In overall a fantastic ride, can't believe it's definitely about to end with the incoming movie. Kishimoto, you made some mistakes during these 15 years but yet managed to materialize a great idea and created something marvelous, unique and inspirational. Thank you. :)

If you want to know where this is from, send me a message.

Oct 2014
It seems Slada has a crush on Bolt xD They would make a nice pairing.

narsasrub said:
so lets see

ino x sai
sakura x sasuke
hinata x naruto
choji x karui
shikamaru x temari
Lee x Tenten ????
Kakashi x Anko ????
Gai all alone
Gaara all alone
Kiba x ????

Really wanna know woh Lee's wife is. Or maybe that kid is adopted?^^
Nov 6, 2014 6:03 AM

Nov 2012
FUCK YOU KISHIMOTO, YOU MADE MY BEST GIRL ANKO FAT!
Nov 6, 2014 6:04 AM

May 2014
i CRIED AGAIN!!!! WHY? FUKKK bye narutoqwagsduifghliusaisug fuk i want moooooore
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Nov 6, 2014 6:05 AM
Feb 2013
No one commenting on how Tsunade looks practically the same, maybe slightly younger looking? She's like 70 y/o.

I'd bang.
Nov 6, 2014 6:08 AM

May 2014
Kankuro skinhead? kkkkkkk

My gaara... my favourite character enden up alone? hmm i think he dates that sand ninja who liked him
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Nov 6, 2014 6:08 AM

Oct 2014
Whelps, to think that I'll be witnessing the end of one of the "long-standing" manga Naruto... My first manga and the one who introduced me with online manga reading...

The ending was nice, it shows all the character with their life... I think it is a bit rushed, but it was okay though. The pairing is so-so NaruHina FTW!!!! still confused about Chouji-Karui :/ But still, to me, it works well as an ending.

7/10, for the whole series and the ending.

Good bye, Naruto. You'll not be missed, but you'll always be remembered.

So, did sasuke become a mushishi in the end?
HOW TO SAVE ANIME IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS

1. To have Mars of Destruction, Skelter Heaven, and Pupa properly adapted in TV series form by Madhouse
  2. To have Inferno Cop properly adapted in TV series form by Bones, director: Urobuchi Gen
  3. An anime crossover of Mushishi x ARIA x Haibane Renmei.

Should even one of the above conditions cannot be done, anime is still at risk.
Nov 6, 2014 6:09 AM

Apr 2014
So many ups and downs. More ups than downs for others, and more downs than ups for some more others. :) But man, just thinking about the fact that we won't get another chapter anymore really gets to you hard. :'( So many years of me coming home on Wednesday's(and now Thursday's) exciting about reading the new chapter of Naruto. Thank God for the anime still running. :) Life moves on and it so does in this chapter. So far, this chapter is pretty much for the people who want to see who the characters end up with and what they're doing, pretty much. But it was a good chapter. :) 5/5
Nov 6, 2014 6:10 AM
Jun 2011
fu sauske and sakura,,, dont like that end..rest was ok iguess ;E
Nov 6, 2014 6:12 AM

Dec 2013
Wtf?! Anyone else notice the One Piece logo on Naruto's face at the last panel? Also, I didn't know computer exist in Narutoverse!

Btw, I wonder how long is the time skip. Some of the characters seem like they age a lot. Akamaru looks like he is dying, Gai with his shrunken face and Iruka is all wrinkled up. Tsunade looks younger tho!

I love all the pairings although I'm really surprised at Chouji and his chocolate kid.

I still can't believe it has ended. What a ride it has been.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 6, 2014 6:17 AM
Dec 2011
SzJ said:
AHAHAHAHA
all the SakuNaru fags

We are allowed to like who we like as a ship, and we're not changing around because of the canon did you really have to say anything?
Nov 6, 2014 6:17 AM

Apr 2013
Oh god the forced shipping lmao kishi cmon man.. ch 699 was good, 700 was terrible.

5/10 overall, went to shit when the war started
Nov 6, 2014 6:18 AM
Aug 2011
MAL moders, edit the info already. Wanna finally put this in comp[leted list
Nov 6, 2014 6:20 AM

Mar 2014
This peaceful ninja world is so unsustainable that I can only think Sasuke actually won and put Naruto in a tsukuyome. Disappointing. Would trade the exact 700 chapter caprice of Kishimoto for a better closing anyday.
Nov 6, 2014 6:20 AM
May 2009
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Wow after 15 years it is finally over.
Naruto finally became hokage.
Nice to see that the Konoha 11 all got coupled up.
Bolt is sure like his father when he was young.
Still wanted to know what Kakashi's face looks like behind his mask, but oh well.
I guess we will never know.
Its sad to see this go and I will miss it a lot.

I know right?? Even his hokage monument face is wearing a mask! XD
Nov 6, 2014 6:22 AM

Jun 2014
so Hype ! :D
May 2009
YoMenso said:
Did anyone else think that Konohamaru looked really cool?

I thought Chouji looked badass while Tsunade just got hotter.

Jun 2014
It didn't expect for it to go into the future of color pages. The mischievousness runs in the family I guess. That straw hat logo on naruto's face.

Dec 2011
spikesagitta said:
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Wow after 15 years it is finally over.
Naruto finally became hokage.
Nice to see that the Konoha 11 all got coupled up.
Bolt is sure like his father when he was young.
Still wanted to know what Kakashi's face looks like behind his mask, but oh well.
I guess we will never know.
Its sad to see this go and I will miss it a lot.

I know right?? Even his hokage monument face is wearing a mask! XD

MOVIE is our almost last hope
Nov 6, 2014 6:23 AM

May 2013
Everyone's grown up. Their children look like mutation of themselves. Hahaha! Bolt takes a lot from his father. I felt touched after Naruto scolded him. It reminded me of him when he was his age. :(((( The previous Hokage, especially his father would be proud. :)

Sakura being a housewife. Sasuke's child, Salada (weird name), resembles him in attitude. I'm sensing rivalry between her and Bolt. Or is it more than just rivalry? As for Sasuke, he looks like a more mature image of Madara. Still travelling I see.

Kakashi and Guy getting old. Guy in a wheel chair?! LOL!
The meeting of the former Gokage's was even established.

It all ends in the Gokage's meeting. It was all fun! What a thrilling and dramatic ride this all was. Thanks for the 15 years!
CreamZiNov 6, 2014 6:26 AM
Nov 6, 2014 6:25 AM

Oct 2014
badgerkins said:
No one commenting on how Tsunade looks practically the same, maybe slightly younger looking? She's like 70 y/o.

I'd bang.

That's because of her transformation abilities^^ I am more surprised by Kakashi's young appearance.
Nov 6, 2014 6:28 AM

Jun 2011
Finally, the trainwreck stopped today.
A soild 5/10 from me.
Nov 6, 2014 6:28 AM

Oct 2013
It's been a looong ride.. I still remember the day when I first found it on the 'new' section of my local book store back in 2000.
I was hooked right away and I start telling all my friends at school about my amazing discoveries
Next thing I know, everybody is talking about Naruto and playing ninjas
What a time..

But here I'm, 14 years later only to feel greatly dissappointed by the ending after religiously following its update every week.
Seriously, I've read a lot of mangas and I don't think I've ever read an ending as dull as Naruto
I didn't feel melancholy, missing something, fullfilled or anything in particular..
Seriously, I feel nothing..

Shame on you Kishimoto
I swear to god I won't buy the last volume
"Burn the heretics"
Nov 6, 2014 6:29 AM

Dec 2008
I was talking about this in IRC but.

Do Boruto & Himawari not have byakugan? Cuz the Hyuuga children (Hinata and Hanabi) always had white eyes, even as kids. But these guys have blue eyes with pupils and whatnot.

Would be incredibly stupid if it was something like "The Byakugan gene is only obtained through the father."

Will be disappointed if they don't have kekkei genkai.
Nov 6, 2014 6:29 AM
Jan 2014
mac9955 said:
Holy fuck. It has ended. Damn, what a ride.

It wasn't said anywhere directly that Hinata was Naruto's wife, right?

Just stop...
Nov 6, 2014 6:31 AM
Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
Wtf?! Anyone else notice the One Piece logo on Naruto's face at the last panel? Also, I didn't know computer exist in Narutoverse!

Btw, I wonder how long is the time skip. Some of the characters seem like they age a lot. Akamaru looks like he is dying, Gai with his shrunken face and Iruka is all wrinkled up. Tsunade looks younger tho!

I love all the pairings although I'm really surprised at Chouji and his chocolate kid.

I still can't believe it has ended. What a ride it has been.
Seems like technology skyrocketed during the timeskip.. hell there is even a whole modern-ish city above the hokage faces. I don't really fancy that though.
Nov 6, 2014 6:32 AM

Jun 2012
sarroush said:
I was talking about this in IRC but.

Do Boruto & Himawari not have byakugan? Cuz the Hyuuga children (Hinata and Hanabi) always had white eyes, even as kids. But these guys have blue eyes with pupils and whatnot.

Would be incredibly stupid if it was something like "The Byakugan gene is only obtained through the father."

Will be disappointed if they don't have kekkei genkai.
Well theyre only half hyuga so maybe the byakugan is a recessive trait?
Nov 6, 2014 6:33 AM

Apr 2013
bbboi90 said:
this chapter had reached the level of a bad fan-fiction. :/
THIS

I mean I wanted to see Naruto and Hinata together, but we get no explanation or development whatsoever (movie probably but nothing in the manga? okay..) and almost every other couple is out of left field..
Feb 2014
It smells like a bad fanfiction

Jul 2013
end of an era,
we'll miss you naruto,

Dec 2008
Toaki90 said:
It's been a looong ride.. I still remember the day when I first found it on the 'new' section of my local book store back in 2000.
I was hooked right away and I start telling all my friends at school about my amazing discoveries
Next thing I know, everybody is talking about Naruto and playing ninjas
What a time..

But here I'm, 14 years later only to feel greatly dissappointed by the ending after religiously following its update every week.
Seriously, I've read a lot of mangas and I don't think I've ever read an ending as dull as Naruto
I didn't feel melancholy, missing something, fullfilled or anything in particular..
Seriously, I feel nothing..

Shame on you Kishimoto
I swear to god I won't buy the last volume

Totally Agree!! I don't feel satisfaction or anything at all! The ending seemed forced to me!!

Nov 6, 2014 6:34 AM
Nov 2014
The last chapter was actually nice. Maybe because I like secondary characters. If this was a chance at Naruto 3.0, back to actual ninja fights, I'd be happy, but I guess it's not gonna happen.

But this end mostly makes me think about all the things Kishi left out/did wrong...such a waste. I wish some fans re-wrote the story from Pain's attack on Konoha on (excluding Nagato's redemption, I think that's where stuff really started going sideways, just save Kakashi and Hinata in another way...).
Nov 6, 2014 6:35 AM

Jun 2009
Sourire said:
bbboi90 said:
this chapter had reached the level of a bad fan-fiction. :/
THIS

I mean I wanted to see Naruto and Hinata together, but we get no explanation or development whatsoever
What is there to explain or develop about this though?
Nov 6, 2014 6:35 AM

Apr 2012
That was one hell of a ride!

I will miss this series.

Hopefully the spin-off won't be too bad...

Btw, NaruHina!!
BakaKaitoNov 6, 2014 6:39 AM
Nov 6, 2014 6:41 AM

Apr 2013
Finally it's end, well there are sure a lot of forced shipping but oh well at least it still have a proper ending, anyway i'm going to miss this series :(
Nov 6, 2014 6:42 AM

Oct 2011
I know it wasn't the best ending, and Kishimoto left some things unexplained, but I don't really care right now. I got to see Naruto as Hokage, my favorites shippings became canon and even their descendants where there (ok, I didn't really enjoyed some of their designs, they just mixed the parents characteristics and their personallity is the same. It's like Naruto with other hair haha)
That's it. I started tro watch Naruto with 9 years, and now I'm 18. I can't rate it low or hate this ending because it was so important to me. Now I just have FEEELs QvQ
NaruHina FTW! I really love this pairing, and I hope that in the movie we got to see a good development of them :DD
And shikaTema, yay! Can't believe they are a couple xD
SasuSaku is also a shipping that I like, but I really need to see how they endend together, even if Sasuke is now a "good boy".
But...Salad? Salad? hahaha I really laughed while reading it. And Sasuke's new hair was kinda weird. xD
I hope that in the movie we can see more of what they left opened

PS: And... ONE PIECE? Freaking One Piece at the last page! hahahaah
DeskachanNov 7, 2014 7:17 AM
Nov 6, 2014 6:43 AM

May 2011
Characters like Jiraya,orochimaru,nagato,madara,itachi,kekkashi made this series good for me ...

characters like naruto,sasuke,sakura or any other ninja from their generation ruined this great manga ...
Nov 6, 2014 6:46 AM

Apr 2013
grandy_UiD said:
Sourire said:
THIS

I mean I wanted to see Naruto and Hinata together, but we get no explanation or development whatsoever
What is there to explain or develop about this though?
You're kidding? It feels forced and outta nowhere as it is right now. Just kishi trying to please the fanbase by throwing pairings left and right and calling it an ending. Not that I'm surprised anyway with how bad the writing got after 500ish chapters.
Nov 6, 2014 6:47 AM

Aug 2014
Oh god im gonna miss this :(
Pretty satisfying ending though, major timeskip and no loner in sight

Nov 2011
So sad to see this series end :(
Love the end (and some of the pairings)

Overall, fantastic end to such a great series.

Naruto, we'll always remember you !

Feb 2013
Well,it's been one heck of a (Kinda fun) ride

-After 700 Chapters,the biggest Mystery still remains DAFUQ IS BEHIND KAKASHI'S MASK

-So Kakashi was Hokage for 1 page?????......He lasted longer the last time (and he was Cockblocked back then)

-God I Hate that "All the Kids are Clones of their parents" Bullshit

-SHIKADAI?????......Really?????.....I know it probably has some meaning inJapanese,But WHY SHIKADAI.........Sounds like the Name you'd give a Cereal

-Sasuke's Daughter looks more like Karin than Sakura (Looks like Sasuke's been doing some "Revolution" Elsewhere)

-Salada?????.......Yet another Delicious sounding name

-Sasuke's Not Home.......Now he's Gonna Come Back with a Kid that looks like Naruto

Honest to God I still wanna know how Choji and The Black Chick ended up together (Was it a Political Marriage,Did one of them lose a bet or something),I'm sure it would make for a much more intresting story than The Ninja War and Majora's Mask The Last Movie Combined
King_of_HereticsNov 6, 2014 6:53 AM
Nov 6, 2014 6:49 AM

Feb 2008
I'm glad it's all over.

Going to miss reading it every week, even if it got worse after the Pain arc.
Nov 6, 2014 6:50 AM
Jan 2011
Great 15 years! They really industrialized in the end too!1 I am so surprised! Computers? WUT! Great ending to a great manga. It has been here for me, something that I can read and do a huge WTF. But now it stops.
Pages (19) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.