Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 18, 2021 9:22 AM
Dec 2020
another cute eps...i like it
Feb 18, 2021 9:22 AM

Mar 2013
The episode was like always very good: the atmosphere, the iteraction with everthing was wholesome!

Edit: God. How is it that Sakura still single is? She damn hot and cool, and has an very big 'hearth'! I'd die for her!
Feb 18, 2021 9:34 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
We see Nadeshiko take after Rin and adventure in her first solo camp.

We also see Rin and Sakura's interaction and how it unfolds when Nadeshiko isn't there to mediate conversation.
Feb 18, 2021 9:54 AM
Mar 2015
Much safer than last time
Feb 18, 2021 10:00 AM

Jun 2017
It's preposterous that whoever is voicing the pinecones and other random items hasn't yet got the recognition they deserve.

Feb 18, 2021 10:07 AM

Jul 2020
Seeing Nadeshiko eating never fails to make me smile. So adorable. Insert song in the episode was great!

I accept random friend requests!
Feb 18, 2021 10:27 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Shimarin though is quite the nickname for Rin. Rins tips though really will be useful. While its nice to see Nedeshiko's family be supportive of the idea at least they are taking precautions too. Pretty nice insert song as well. The alternating views of Nadeshiko's trip and Rin's trip though sure was fun to see. Still Rin's trip provided a unique opportunity for her to interact with Sakura. The café that they went too sure was nice though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2021 10:58 AM

Jul 2012
Make an offering for great Shimarin-sama!!! And follow her camping course!

Nadeshiko finally on her way for solo camping while Rin unexpectedly meets Sakura-san
Feb 18, 2021 11:03 AM

Dec 2009
Tirinchas said:
It's preposterous that whoever is voicing the pinecones and other random items hasn't yet got the recognition they deserve.

Agree! Those are so hilariously adorable! :D
Feb 18, 2021 11:13 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Felt like I was watching one of those Korean street food asmr frying videos

NYANPASU
5700XT

Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

Feb 2014
An episode dedicated to Nadeshiko's solo camping adventure was something I was looking forward to more than any other series this week and boy did this episode deliver what I was hoping for! X3

Nadeshiko might not be at her destination just yet, but she had a great time being tempted by the alluring smell of food which is something I can relate to. Despite the long line, she got into the local restaurant recommended by Sakura and boy was it worth the wait. She ordered what everyone around her did, which was a local delicacy, and despite myself eating dinner before watching this episode, I immediately felt hungry again after seeing how the food was made. Nadeshiko's constant barrage of adorable facial expressions was almost too much for me to handle! XD

Meanwhile, Rin was out exploring on her own and, by chance, she ran into Sakura on her own as well. Both of them had a nice talk between each other and showed how much they both cared for Nadeshiko.

As an added bonus, we also got to see Sakura in the hot springs and showcased her feature assets. Honestly, I'm surprised she's still single. Maybe there's hope for me after all! =P

I look forward to more of Nadeshiko's solo adventure next time. Lovely insert song during her preparation, too!
Feb 18, 2021 11:46 AM

Feb 2020
Nadeshiko has started her first solo camp. So far, everything is going good. She's really enjoying her time.

That food made me hungry.

Rin stalking Nadeshiko was hilarious.

SerafosJan 28, 11:23 PM
Feb 18, 2021 12:15 PM
Apr 2017
Rin stalking Nadeshiko's sister.
Feb 18, 2021 1:18 PM

Apr 2015
Wholesome episode as usual and some great locations added to the list, I swear some of them took far too long for me to find.
Like this Giant Cedar of Yushima

That Yakisoba place looks really good, I was literally just like Nadeshiko watching that food being prepped.

Really nice to see Rin run into Sakura, who is also traveling on her own. Rin was a bit creepy being sneaky XD
Feb 18, 2021 2:18 PM

Dec 2020
[Sakura x Rin Shipping Intensifies]

That's interesting. I assumed the flash-forward at the end of Season 1 where Nadeshiko and Rin meet at Lake Motosu was her first attempted solo camping.

More torii... Every trip this season has involved at least one torii so far. Most of them haven't even been at shrines.

The scene with Nadeshiko looking back at the first yakisoba shop killed me.

Nice insert song, too.
Feb 18, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2014
Honestly, I know most manga readers will probably be most hyped for the trip to Izu that's to come (and was finally mentioned here in this episode), but for me this episode was what I was most waiting to see adapted. Seeing Nadeshiko go on her own for once makes for a nice change of pace but still maintains that vibrant energy and sense of fun - particularly in terms of the energetic OST - that makes her my favourite character in the show and one of my favourite characters in general.

Though, what I was really waiting for this week was the meeting between Sakura and Shimarin. It delights me how much wholesomeness they were able to cram into such a short scene: from showing Shimarin slightly stepping out of her comfort zone by initiating the interaction with Sakura to showing their mutual worry about Nadeshiko and their mutual happiness to see her faring well on the trip.

Episodes like this are why Yuru Camp stands as my absolute favourite series in the slice-of-life genre.
Feb 18, 2021 4:28 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shimarin-sama protect me too~ Ah, that course just beautiful. Its amusing, but yet, truly educative~

So, its about time Nadeshiko joined the solo camper hype, following Shimarin-sama succession. Every preparation already done by her. Surprised, their family aggree too, especially her older sister. However, when watched her caring side through the entire episode, even got bumped up by Shimarin-sama. Ah, thats feel, its so warmth. Such a cute and rare sceneries seeing them all together, caring the same person, ever. Solo-ist person, the best person.

Nadeshiko's really a grown up girl, no shit. Its like, i am getting old again by seeing her activities there. That culinary part, tho. Dang! Its not even reach the main camp story, yet. Holy shit! Now its about time for me to changing my pfp, i guess. Cause i got some good ss on these episode. Truly fluffy, truly comfy, truly beautifully done, once again by Yuru Camp, Nadeshiko edition

Best episode, granted from me.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 18, 2021 6:41 PM

May 2012
So Rin became a god :3 Congratulations! xD
Jokes aside, nice to see Sakura having a relaxing time for once, we hardly see her going out at all. The awkward moment between her and Rin was funny, this also makes Rin realise how different it was without Nadeshiko. Yakisoba looks delicious! Cheers to the animators that drew the food.
Cannot wait next week to see how is Nadeshiko's first solo camp, if everything goes smoothly, we can finally observe how her time being alone camping is different compare to Rin's solo camping. Both have completely different personalities, so the way they enjoy solo camping can differ.

Feb 18, 2021 7:24 PM

Jun 2019
It’s nice that we are getting more Nadeshiko and Rin screentime since those two are my favorite characters in this series. I enjoyed their solo travels so far and I like how Rin’s reserved approach to solo traveling compares to Nadeshiko’s animated approach.

One thing I’m puzzled by is didn’t Nadeshiko try to go solo camping at the end of season 1 at the spot she met Rin? I know they ended up camping together that time, but she was acting like she has never tried to solo camp in this episode.
Feb 18, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
Nadeshiko being Nadeshiko is always bless ,her big sis is cool but somewhat secretly dotting is some gap didn't think i'd see her pair up with Rin for some solo hang out time two of the most chill characters sharing silence lol
Feb 18, 2021 8:13 PM

Aug 2018
Very good chapter
Nadeshiko planned her camp alone to see how it will go, so far so good. And well Rin and Sakura met, that part was fun. Very nice
Feb 18, 2021 10:34 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
You can do it Nadeshiko! We believe in you!

This week was the preparation, but next week is when Nadeshiko really gets to camp. Hope it all goes well! I couldn't help but chuckle that her sister secretly added the Find Family app on Nadeshiko's phone just in case.
Feb 18, 2021 10:42 PM

Apr 2020
More Rin in this episode!
I swear I'm basically like Sakura-san when talking about anime lol
Feb 19, 2021 2:50 AM

Sep 2019
Nadeshiko is on schedule, her not getting lost and doing everything according to her schedule really surprised me. The food looked delicious.

Sakura looked stunning in the hot spring.
Feb 19, 2021 4:19 AM
Apr 2019
Yay. Nadeshiko is on solo camping now. God, those foods makes me want to eat again. I could relate to the irresistible feeling of eating foods in places during trips.
Feb 19, 2021 4:56 AM

Aug 2019
every time I see Sakura in this show I get reminded how much I love mature women, but this was another amazing episode
Feb 19, 2021 12:16 PM

Sep 2008
Hmm, not sure what to think of it, last episode and now this. Well on the positive side it can only get better.I am not into the camping academy stuff.
Feb 19, 2021 12:19 PM

Jul 2016
For a moment, I actually thought Nadeshiko's sister put some "spyware" on her phone but in the end, it seems Nadeshiko simply sends the same message to both her sister and Rin. Our Nabeshiko is so adorable~

Overall, this was another pretty lovely episode. The bits with Nadeshiko's solo camping tour and the scenes with Rin and Sakura (good Lord, she's gorgeous!!) were perfectly balanced and man, seeing Nadeshiko enjoying herself while eating delicious food never gets old. Peak wholesome material!
Feb 19, 2021 2:13 PM

Dec 2020
SouthRzVa said:
For a moment, I actually thought Nadeshiko's sister put some "spyware" on her phone but in the end, it seems Nadeshiko simply sends the same message to both her sister and Rin.

It was "spyware". It allows family members to know where each other are. Of course, you have to willingly run the app so it's not technically spyware. The photos had nothing to do with it.
Feb 19, 2021 5:25 PM

Sep 2017
Any episode where the solo camp ost plays is immediately a 10/10. A great episode as usual. Nadeshiko is a real champ walking those 5.5km to the campsite. Excited to see how she will fair when she's actually getting setup at the campsite. Hopeful for more solo camp ost lol.
Feb 19, 2021 10:04 PM

Oct 2016
That close up of Nadeshiko right at the beginning of the episode caught me of guard, hngh sudden cuteness attack. Another amazing episode, let us offer ourselves to Shimarin-sama.

Nadeshiko was so great this episode, and that Yakisoba looked so delicious Jesus. Had the same reaction as Nadeshiko while it was being cooked.

And it's always nice to see some Sakura screentime, she's so beautiful. I am really looking forward to the next episode for some Nadeshiko and Rin solo camping.

I will take note of those Shimarin-sama solo camping tips, cause I really wanna try camping someday.
Feb 19, 2021 11:00 PM

Feb 2014
Nadeshiko makes every food look so delicious. The pressure was intense for the chef at the yakisoba place. Nabeshiko activated her zone drive, nearly ate the chef with that hunger.XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Feb 20, 2021 1:06 AM

Feb 2021
quick someone must stop nadeshiko or she is gonna eat everything, but it's solo so literally no one can, what have you done Rin?!

i enjoyed this episode a lot, nadeshiko did all steps so now she all ready for everything!(hopefully)

rin with sakura was interesting as well but it worked out pretty nicely!
Feb 20, 2021 2:08 AM

Mar 2014
Finally Nadeshiko is back! The scene with Shigure-yaki was hilarious.
I can't wait for the next episode with Nedeshiko's solo camping.
Feb 20, 2021 4:30 AM

Apr 2020
Finally we get to see Nadeshiko debut as a solo camper, with permission from her family and some support from Rin and her friends. I thought that Nadeshiko's onee-san will follow her, but she's actually riding for her own solo trip. Props to her as well to download a tracking app, in case of emergencies.

Now Nadeshiko...SHE'S CUTE. That yakisoba cook is proud to see a customer enjoying his food WITH GREAT ENJOYMENT, I LOVE IT. Very good episode, whenever Nadeshiko is focused in a Yuru Camp episode, everything is just cheery and bright...I'm actually crying typing this oh my eyes.
Feb 20, 2021 8:46 PM

Jan 2013
Nadeshiko finally made her mind and went solo camping, the restaurant scene was definitely the best xD The dish she ate was the perfect combination between those 2 dishes that she wanted, that's gotta be the best stuff to ever happen.

Also, i thought that Nadeshiko's sister was spying on her but she was just chilling.
Now let's see how Nadeshiko will work it out!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 20, 2021 10:55 PM

Oct 2008
and i thought there was zero lewd/ero elements on this show...now we've seen some bust curves of Nadeshiko's older sister Sakura chillin' at the onsen! nice!
5/5.

Feb 20, 2021 11:37 PM

Mar 2016
Anyone have an idea of what the insert song played during the episode was? Guessing it was 'Asaka', but didn't catch anything for it in the ED credits :S
Feb 21, 2021 12:17 AM

Sep 2020
why is this show so fucking wholesome???!!!

I totally loved the new episode, like I always did.

I sense some fanservices in this ep, but even those are fking wholesome...

[Violet X Amy]

[VioletteloiV X squished_lemon]

Feb 21, 2021 12:32 AM

Apr 2011
A nice and chill episode. Seeing Nadeshiko's start of solo camping is fun. I love the insert song. I got a laugh at putting money on small grill box as its a offering box as an offering for Shimarin.

The place where Shimarin is chilling is comfy AF. And that okonomiyaki is mouth watering. lol at Nadeshiko's face while cooking and that old man's smile seeing her happy was nice.

I notice we're halfway through the 2nd season. I wish a 3rd season would come.

I need more comfiness!
Feb 21, 2021 1:35 AM

May 2007
Good to see this Rin and Sakura getting along just fine, unlike the Rin and Sakura from that other franchise.
Feb 21, 2021 9:50 AM

Jun 2014
"Shimarin-sama" -- our lord and savior's divine status is now canonical!
Feb 21, 2021 12:41 PM

Feb 2008

Even Speedwagon would have been afraid.

Nadeshiko's solo trip is off to a good start. And the most fun to be had is yet ahead.

Rin's encounter with Sakura was amusing. Rin had absolutely no reason for concern, though. She and Sakura are alike and, above all, share one pivotal common point.
Feb 21, 2021 7:35 PM

Jan 2018
Chill episode as always. I have a stupid grin on my face every second of this show.

Looking forward to Nadeshiko's first solo camp!

Also, I freaking love her sister. So caring and supportive to Nadeshiko. Best support character in the show.
Feb 21, 2021 8:42 PM

Nov 2010
I didn't know I needed Sakura and Rin interaction, that one was surprisingly (or maybe not) wholesome.
Also I love how even the grumpy looking chef couldn't help but crack a smile while looking at Nadeshiko enjoying his food!
Feb 21, 2021 10:41 PM

Mar 2017
OKONOMIYAKI!

Kinda odd how she didn't tell her sister about the tracking app. Getting it installed that easy also meant that she had no sign in protections on that. Hard to tell what phone she has exactly, but there is some protection on any phone in the last 6 years or so except by the very cheap Android ones.
Feb 22, 2021 9:21 AM

Mar 2018
Watching this episode while hungry was not the moves..

Anime always makes food look bussin, got me drooling at drawings of food.
Feb 22, 2021 9:53 AM

Nov 2020
I want Nadeshiko food.
Feb 22, 2021 5:36 PM

Aug 2015
I enjoyed this one
Feb 23, 2021 4:11 AM

Sep 2020
Solo Camping Timeee!!!

Another comfy episode indeed and looks like Nadeshiko is going camping, solo camping yay!
And, Sakura-San and Rin-Chan meet up and they both are worried about Nadeshiko!

And nadeshiko here eats yummy food! And she seems like she made it thru!

Looking forward to the next episode!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2021

110 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Yesterday, 1:15 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kaiseki - Jan 7, 2021

208 by ToleratedToast6 »»
Jun 11, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2021

144 by blinddig »»
May 9, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

107 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

66 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.