Pages (35) « First ... « 33 34 [35]
Jun 27, 2015 3:47 PM

May 2009
We could open the Jully plus the delay June editions? O.o
Jul 2, 2015 5:34 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
I can assist with card delivery if anyone needs some extra help.

thanks to my lovely Secret Elf Santa
for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jul 4, 2015 9:22 PM

Jan 2014
Are we making cards for July or no finally X___X?

Jul 5, 2015 9:44 AM

May 2009
Jul 5, 2015 7:32 PM

Jan 2014
well yah me too :/...
I guess ill just wait and see :/.... Should we open the June editions tho :/?

Jul 6, 2015 5:15 AM

Sep 2014
Please, could we open the June editions?
There are so many awesome cards in there (I'm waiting forward requesting too), and I think there's nothing more to do than publish them(?)

I feel lost too. ._.
Jul 6, 2015 5:50 AM

May 2009
haa... we should open the polls at least... and we will open both June and July together. Everyone in? If you wish just to open June then is ok, if you wish to open both then is ok as well.
I think we can open just 1 Sweet RE, since it doesn't say a month.
Yes or no?
Jul 6, 2015 6:29 AM

Sep 2014
Umm... do we have any July cards? There isn't any at the upcoming editions -topic? And I haven't done anything for July, 'cause the June cards were still waiting their publishing.

But if we have July cards, I'm all for publishing the both months together.
We really need to get some cards out. (and if you look at many other card clubs, most of them have some missed editions oncoming in the summer, so it's not even weird to have them late).
Jul 6, 2015 8:38 AM

May 2009
Well, I'll do some July LE. I'll open it the 10th of this month ^^
Jul 6, 2015 9:01 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Should we send out a quick newsletter? I can put one together if you tell me the events and threads that are going to open.

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jul 7, 2015 10:05 AM

May 2009
Well, you can explain that for different reasons we couldn't open the editions on June. So we will open thus edotions that consist of the two months. Some will be just June and other just Jully. There is OTM of Agust: Anime, Manga and Couple. And we continue woth the Sweet RE: Lollipop Editions.

I think that will be all ^^'
Jul 7, 2015 6:07 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Okay, I will put all of that info in there and hopefully I can get it to the other newsletter deliverers tomorrow. :)

-----

Around when are those June and July LEs going to open? Also are you going to create threads for them so that I can add a link to them in the newsletter? Thanks.

-----

Last edit, I promise lol. Is there going to be a Seme/Uke claim thread opened for June and/or July?
DanchoJul 7, 2015 6:42 PM

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jul 8, 2015 6:16 AM

May 2009
I really don't know the answers to all that... But I'll make the topics for the ones I know it will be open v.v

They will be: June/July LE, June OTM, 1000+ FB LE, 2500+ LE, Sweet RE: Lollipop Edition... Ask the claim maker if it will be open the claim
linetteJul 8, 2015 6:19 AM
Jul 8, 2015 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
June was opened already and i closed it.
July is now opened since i delivered claims so u can already claim xD so on 10th i will delete May/June ones :)

sorry for being inactive chat o3o
Jul 8, 2015 8:31 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Cool, I added all those topics and the July claim to the newsletter. Thanks guys! :D
I'll get the newsletter to the other deliverers today so they can be sent out soon.

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jul 8, 2015 9:39 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
delivered my section.

Note

inactive 6+ months
18. http://myanimelist.net/profile/turtleneq

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 8, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2009
You open the topics of the editions? And I never said day but the 10th will be open. Unless someone needs more needs more time
Jul 8, 2015 3:22 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
No, I didn't open them, on the newsletter I just listed them under Coming Soon. That way you can open them whenever lol.

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jul 8, 2015 5:19 PM

Jan 2014
Im sorry i wont be able to participate for July :(((! Its too quick and i work a lot this week until friday :/! So ill participate in the August ones tho!

Jul 9, 2015 4:19 AM

Sep 2014
xmirainikkix said:
Im sorry i wont be able to participate for July :(((! Its too quick and i work a lot this week until friday :/! So ill participate in the August ones tho!
Same for me. ._.
Prticipating in August with some new cards again, but the June's cards muust represent me in this month too.
Jul 9, 2015 9:07 AM

May 2009
I can extend the opening if you all think you could put some cards?
Jul 22, 2015 8:13 PM

Nov 2010
hii hii everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! i want to apologize for my unexplained absence.
finally got my internet working almost a month ago. but then my comp decided that my wifi chip didnt want to connect me to anything. leading me to have to get my computer fixed. which of course they found "nothing" wrong with it. but luckily my computer had some updates this week.. and it started working!!! yay! i have felt so lost with out my computer for so long.

ANYWAYS... i will be periodically checking in for maybe a few more weeks. but my C-section is scheduled for the 7th.. so ill be MIA for a bit afterwards. but if for some reason i disappear randomly again it means this kid decided to come early. >.<' so i will apologize for my absence ahead of time
Jul 24, 2015 10:30 PM

May 2009
Oh wow... Hope everything goes well and we will try to keep the club active until you come back. We really feel lost without you, so come back fast ^^
Aug 9, 2015 6:47 PM

Mar 2011
So... are we going to skip the card edition this month?? If so, I'll change the layout next month then~

@infactuation21: Hope the baby birth went well :D
Aug 26, 2015 5:10 AM

May 2009
Are we going to do cards for the next month?

Or just leave open the other cards?
Sep 11, 2015 2:32 PM

Feb 2009
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be stepping down as card maker from here. It has been fun and thank you for the job <33
I will be sure to get all my cards out though!
Sep 26, 2015 4:41 AM
Oct 16, 2015 10:32 PM

May 2014
Hello, um so this is Banchi. I'm sad to say that I'll be leaving the staff because honestly speaking, I've lost interest in card making and I'm in College so I can barely make some either way. It's been a fun journey being with you guys, thanks for understanding and I hope this club grows even more. I may not be a staff anymore but I won't stop supporting you guys. :)
Nov 16, 2015 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
hey guys! :D now i should be a bit more active ( like on days off at university) meaning more cards i am planning ^-^
Dec 2, 2015 4:24 PM
Dec 2, 2015 11:14 PM

Nov 2010
hello my lovely BLA staff. just dropping you in to give you a very random update.
i will still most likely be inactive through the month of december. i may be back after the holidays are over and i get my laptop back from the tiny terrorist who has recently high jacked it. however even when i come back i doubt i will be able to do much of anything other than opening threads and maybe making some random cards or badges. i dont seem to have the drive i once did now that i have 2 little ones. that may or may not change in the future.

i see we have recently lost a few staff members and possibly more who just havent been around this inactive club for the past few months. to any other staff who has read this update also choose to leave just leave a comment like those above and remove yourself from the staff list. that way i can keep track as to who we lost and who all will need to be replaced.

to all those who wish to stay, thank you very much for sticking through the inactivity waiting for the club to be revived. however if you wish to jump start the revitalization of the club and wish to temporarily take over my position or just make and open your own card threads like whitejoker did for the time being that is fine with me. just shoot me a message or leave me a comment on my page if you wish to run this club in my absence ^^

if i dont leave another update this month. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! :D
Dec 6, 2015 2:38 PM

Apr 2011
that's sad to hear :(
well i am also ded due to my university getting busier and busier so imma leave staff feel bad for being inactive
sorry for being useless staff for short period .___.
hope to see u girls/guys in some other clubs :3
Dec 27, 2015 2:06 PM

Dec 2014
Hi everyone! Someone want to join some editions with me?
Jan 7, 2016 5:18 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
I never posted about it here and I probably should have so here I go:

I cleaned out all the sections from the Newsletter Delivery post by removing users from the list (with a PM!) who were inactive for 6+ months and also users who disabled comments. Also I went through the thread to fix broken profile links due to username changes and changed all the URLs to link to their profile ID instead of by their username as I saw SheyCroix had done in her section. :) It's a really neat way of doing profile links btw!

So, to card makers or anyone else who wants to announce things to club members via the Newsletter, know that it's up to date and if you can send me the info I can put together a newsletter and send it out. I know the traffic is not up to par as in the past so hopefully we can get the word out more and have more users participate in requesting cards for future editions. :D

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jan 8, 2016 7:31 AM

May 2009
blondishjoeygirl said:
Hi everyone! Someone want to join some editions with me?

sure! :D

Dancho said:
I never posted about it here and I probably should have so here I go:

I cleaned out all the sections from the Newsletter Delivery post by removing users from the list (with a PM!) who were inactive for 6+ months and also users who disabled comments. Also I went through the thread to fix broken profile links due to username changes and changed all the URLs to link to their profile ID instead of by their username as I saw SheyCroix had done in her section. :) It's a really neat way of doing profile links btw!

So, to card makers or anyone else who wants to announce things to club members via the Newsletter, know that it's up to date and if you can send me the info I can put together a newsletter and send it out. I know the traffic is not up to par as in the past so hopefully we can get the word out more and have more users participate in requesting cards for future editions. :D

thank you so much ^^
Feb 10, 2016 10:32 PM

Nov 2010
Hello everyone! Dropping in with a quick update. 😓
I am moving back stateside next month. So I'm going to be rather busy through the end of March. However I'm hoping to be back in April. Once I get settled. As mentioned before I may or may not being able to make cards at that point in time, but I at least should be more active and be able to take care of things once again.

Also I got a message from a club member JefferyZin.. Or something like that saying he is being stalked and harassed by a club member by the name no_good_ name. .. Does anyone know if anyone else is having these same issues?
Jul 30, 2016 8:56 AM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
Are there any cardmakers still around that are interested in joining me on a 5 year anniversary LE? I have a general idea on what I want to do, but since I've never made cards before it will take me a while to finish them all lmao.

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Jan 21, 2017 10:50 PM

Jul 2014
I'm going to make a edition of my fav OTPs early February, other ones I have in mind are manga exclusive (no anime adaption) like Ten Count, 7 Days. Also ones pertaining to something specific like sports, Reverse Harems, 100+ eps etc.
Apr 10, 2017 8:10 PM
Manga Moderator
🖤🖤🖤

Sep 2012
I'll start up claims and maybeee do some more card editions (or join you guys!) again after I'm finished with finals and everything in May, but if either of you guys want to make your own editions/claim threads beforehand please feel free to do so :)
@fatedKujo @taiyakies

for the forum set~
(*’∀’人)♥
Apr 10, 2017 8:45 PM

Sep 2016
Dancho said:
I'll start up claims and maybeee do some more card editions (or join you guys!) again after I'm finished with finals and everything in May, but if either of you guys want to make your own editions/claim threads beforehand please feel free to do so :)
@fatedKujo @taiyakies

Sounds good! \o/

b e a u t i f u l r i t s u f o r u m s e t b y s h a y
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (35) « First ... « 33 34 [35]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Counting: Up to 5,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Oct 24, 2014

2812 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 9:35 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Signups! (OPEN) ( 1 2 3 )

infactuation21 - May 31, 2014

116 by whistle_of_wish »»
Apr 30, 2022 2:59 PM

Sticky: » Now Hiring!

infactuation21 - Nov 23, 2011

28 by baby »»
Jul 5, 2021 4:39 AM

» (Game) BL name game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

infactuation21 - Apr 7, 2011

493 by Kikimbap »»
Jun 14, 2021 3:37 PM

» (Quiz) Seme/uke Test ( 1 2 )

infactuation21 - May 22, 2011

90 by YayakoChii »»
Dec 15, 2018 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.