Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 3, 2012 3:06 PM

Feb 2010
rushed. Want MOAR.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 3, 2012 4:55 PM

Sep 2010
Great ending. I am saddened by the fact I will no longer have anything to look forward to evry week....:(
"If you can eliminate all the other choices, the remaining choice, no matter how improbable, it is the answer."- Sherlock Holmes
Apr 3, 2012 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
Dayum that was a fun watch. I couldn't help but smile watching these last 2 episodes. Hoping for a second season, with their child in it. (hahaha) Oh and this is a bit random but... I love Ririchiyo sense of clothing... xD

1-10 = average
11-12 = awesome

Overall Score: 6.0/10
Apr 3, 2012 10:08 PM

Apr 2008
- Watch episodes 1, 11, 12
- Get the entire backstory
- ?????
- Profit
Apr 4, 2012 12:22 AM

Jan 2009
Ending was too sappy for me. Alot of Shoujo vibes near the end. Entertaining overall though.

Side characters were the best part. Especially Sorinozuka and Karuta :D.

The age thing isn't that big a deal to me though, it's not like he's saying I want a kid RIGHT NOW. He's just dreaming of the future. Sorta like a young girl dreaming of getting married and having a family one day. Or two childhood friends saying the same. Besides, a 7 year gap isn't that bad O_o its fairly common nowadays.

Anyway 7/10. Good watch.
Apr 4, 2012 5:40 AM

May 2009
kapanihan said:
Strong ending...
Why wasn't the restof the series like this.. qq''

OH U!!
This world is so damn small... =u=;

kapanihan said:
It would have fit much better than fumbling around with fanservice...

I did like dat fanservice though. e u e
AreksFraiApr 4, 2012 5:46 AM
Apr 4, 2012 11:20 AM

Jun 2011
Great episode but frankly speaking the whole series was too boring for me 6/10
Apr 4, 2012 3:13 PM
Dec 2007
Veryl said:
Ending was too sappy for me. Alot of Shoujo vibes near the end. Entertaining overall though.

Side characters were the best part. Especially Sorinozuka and Karuta :D.

The age thing isn't that big a deal to me though, it's not like he's saying I want a kid RIGHT NOW. He's just dreaming of the future. Sorta like a young girl dreaming of getting married and having a family one day. Or two childhood friends saying the same. Besides, a 7 year gap isn't that bad O_o its fairly common nowadays.

Anyway 7/10. Good watch.
I thought the perpetual sparkles around Miketsukami were enough of a clue that this anime and manga is just a Shoujo manga hidden inside a shounen manga magazine. SO yes, this show is Shoujo, it has all the trademarks of a Shoujo show.

Apr 4, 2012 9:41 PM

Aug 2010
I loved this show. I don't understand why people found some parts boring, I also don't understand how this show captivated me the way it did. I was so into every episode and marathoned it quickly. I haven't done this with a show in a while. Either way, it was a refreshing show to watch. I loved all of the characters, especially Ririchiyo and Miketsukami.

I'm also both a shounen AND shoujo fan so maybe that's why I enjoyed this as much as I did.

9/10
Apr 5, 2012 10:18 AM

Dec 2008
Very awesome series lol. If the manga goes farther than this I think I'll read it. :3 These last two eps were the best of the season, as far as development goes. They made me all happy inside. I was also happy to see some development after the confessing scene(soo cute :3). Which I thought they'd leave out but yay~, they didn't. The characters were phenomenal! Everyone of them was likable in there own way. That maid guy that wore the suit underneath and who had the still expression cracked me up. "ha-ha!" lol. Karuta was sooo cute too. I sort of want to see more of her and Wantanuki together. Miketsukami-kun was my fav, of course :3. Ririchiyo reminded me, strangely, of my best friend. So that made it fun to watch too. Just wish there was a couple more eps of Miketsukami-kun and Ririchiyo after the confession. Wanted to see there relationship develop more. :p Anyway, I can't believe you read all this boring crap. You masochist!

Overall, I gave this series a 7/10.

Apr 6, 2012 12:05 AM

Apr 2010
Qady said:
kaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaiii ...
noo I cant stand it anymore .. >///<

SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LET'S JUST HOPE FOR SECOND SEASON!!!!!!!! KAHHHHHHHH!
"Do not consider yourself deprived because your dreams were not fulfilled; the truly deprived have never dreams."
-Marie von Ebner
Apr 6, 2012 8:45 PM
Feb 2011
It's been a while since I've been this pleased with the final episode of an anime. Straight into my heart! Thankfully nobody saw me smiling because I must've looked like an idiot throughout the episode and especially during the second part.
I may have enjoyed this way more than I should have, but this has been one of the few anime of this past season that I managed to enjoy without raging even once, even though it has been fairly uneventful. The comic relief was great, the girls were cute (gotta mention Chino because she's so friggin' adorable!), the protagonists' relationship developed to a point far beyond my expectations (thought it'd be an open ending), I loved the OP and the EDs, the characters were great and all had their funny quirks...
Yep, that's an 8/10 from me!
Apr 18, 2012 12:28 AM

Jan 2012
/facepalm @ new generation anime

don't get me started on you gullible viewers with no taste (understandable if you're female because female logic is nonexistent. If you're a straight grown man, then you should be ashamed for rating this thing above 7.. unless you're extremely into lolicons ofc)

/rant

All of the jokes/skits in this anime were shitty, predictable, annoying, repetitive, and a waste of time

Everything else.. whomp whomp...
Apr 18, 2012 12:55 AM
Dec 2007
flaxman85 said:

don't get me started on you gullible viewers with no taste (understandable if you're female because female logic is nonexistent. If you're a straight grown man, then you should be ashamed for rating this thing above 7.. unless you're extremely into lolicons ofc)

/rant

All of the jokes/skits in this anime were shitty, predictable, annoying, repetitive, and a waste of time

I half expected a "female viewers should be in the kitchen making us a sandwich".

Apr 18, 2012 9:21 AM

Jan 2012
Leon-Gun said:
flaxman85 said:

/rant

I half expected a "female viewers should be in the kitchen making us a sandwich".

Very ironic for you say that because that line is the epitome of how I feel about gags in this anime; repetitive and sad.

Don't get me wrong though. This show is probably aimed towards little kids or those with very little anime viewing experience or people with shitty sense of humor. People can feel whatever the hell they want, and I have no problem with that.

The problem I have with is certain viewers that feel the need to force and lie to themselves to like this anime because either they love the manga so much that they will still love it no matter how shitty the anime adaptation turned out to be or they're just fucked up in the head and always in denial.

Again, just to be clear, I'm not dissing this anime at all. I'm just expressing my opinion on certain types of viewers with certain attitude towards certain kind of anime.

On a final note: This should have been 3-4 OVAs instead of 10 episodes of meaningless fillers mixed with repetitive and obvious plot development.

Stay safe.
flaxman85Apr 18, 2012 1:15 PM
Apr 18, 2012 7:21 PM

Jan 2012
Very very weird ending.. But I like it.
Apr 19, 2012 1:03 AM

Apr 2009
Awesome finale to a great series!10/10 for me :D

Apr 21, 2012 9:52 PM

Jun 2009
2/10
Apr 22, 2012 4:31 PM

Apr 2012
WHAT IS AIR I CAN'T BREATHE WHAT'S THIS HOW DO I LIVE SA;DLJG`DSAJG`SJGAL;GHSD;A
HELP ME SKGKSDHG;SDAHG;KHK;AHGL;SDAHGL
Omg, I cried. I cried. It was all beautiful and angsty and fluffy. Omg. So many emotions.

Ok. Seriously, I did not watch this anime for the gags. I watched it because I was intrigued. And, honestly, I got a little deceived. I cannot deny it, but it had a good plot. I think it should have been 20-24 episodes, though. We can feel the link coming between them, but it's like... yeah, everything comes in two episodes, and that's not enough. I've wanted the end to happen all the time, but I would've liked to see a little more. I think that if the producers had concentrated on making the series a little more... I don't know, straightforward? Well, the plot was good but the anime could've been better.
shhhhh.
May 7, 2012 9:58 AM

Jan 2010
It's so cute anime :3
Great ending ! ~
Great anime ! ~

All in all : 9/10
MisaolaMay 7, 2012 10:24 AM
May 12, 2012 11:12 PM

Oct 2010
I may have perhaps not enough time to have commented finally but many people make the mistake of taking the relation of Soushi and Ririchiyo as pedo. Then let me ask you this” Does Souschi force his dick up her privates and makes her cry? Does he force himself after saying he wants kids and impregnate her? The answer IS NO AND NO! That makes the relationship consent and therefore no PEDO tendencies despite the age difference.

That being said obvious favorite is the following,

THAT KISS!

I loved in the spoiler (NSFW)
seeing Ririchiyo with Blanked privates and breasts. It had this light and innocence around her. I would like to see her kids with Soushi. I am sure they would be great.

On that note Boku x Inu SS was loli MOE and Fan Service Faptastic to many and people like myself GLARED a lot if not FAP over Ririchiyo and other girls in this show.

NEED S2 NOW! I have checked the manga and there is more FAN SERVICE and romance not to mention comedy!

I leave it at 8/10 final score.

BTW GIFs are done finally in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=441129
THIS IS IT! LAST ONES!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 13, 2012 6:22 AM

Jan 2011
Nice conclusion to a good story.
However, I didn't like the episodes mid-way through, they didn't contain any story.
Comedy was nice at times, and the final 2 episodes were great.
I'll give it 8 out of 10.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 13, 2012 8:56 AM

Jun 2011
Dawwwwwww, they finally got together!!!!!
May 20, 2012 11:08 AM

Aug 2010
Ok I hate the pairing just like i hate Soushi... I find him to be very boring!
I'd much rather she and Kagerou hook up.
However I have to say, that kiss was very hot!!!
May 20, 2012 11:27 AM
Jan 2011
Opi-chan said:
Ok I hate the pairing just like i hate Soushi... I find him to be very boring!
I'd much rather she and Kagerou hook up.
However I have to say, that kiss was very hot!!!

You should know that... VERY VERY BIG MANGA SPOILER

Yes, I like Kagerou way more than Soushi (in fact I think he is the most useful character along with Zange although people misinterpret them because of their weird behaviors)

The first 18 chapters of the manga (the anime only made the first 9 and a half) are the PROLOGUE of the story. The real plot starts after that, although the series starts to be more serious at chapter 15 where 2 new characters who are very important to the plot appear and a certain sad event happens.

I highly recommend to read the manga, some events changed in the anime (especially when it happened since some events happen earlier in the anime) and they also made a couple of filler episodes. The ones who translate the manga release a chapter every month and they will release chapter 18 next month and YOU WON'T EXPECT WHAT HAPPENS.
May 24, 2012 12:59 PM

May 2012
i didn't like when miketsukami was talking about children, i think he ruined the special moment they were having D:
May 24, 2012 4:18 PM

May 2012
This episode made the anime jump from a 8 to a 9 in my eyes. Mostly these types of anime leave very open endings (which bother the hell out of me) but this one managed to end it with some really nice closure. I'm glad that they are together finally, I just hope that there is no 2nd season cause I've been hearing that a lot of stuff changes for the worst and it turns from a nice romance into something dark.
May 26, 2012 8:38 AM
Jan 2011
TheNVS said:
This episode made the anime jump from a 8 to a 9 in my eyes. Mostly these types of anime leave very open endings (which bother the hell out of me) but this one managed to end it with some really nice closure. I'm glad that they are together finally, I just hope that there is no 2nd season cause I've been hearing that a lot of stuff changes for the worst and it turns from a nice romance into something dark.

Don't know if they made the end that way in case that the anime wasn't popular and couldn't make another season since the last scene about Soushi wanting a family happens later in the manga.

I wouldn't consider the future events "dark", just that we finally get a real plot and because some things happen the manga gets more serious. But it still has the comedy (Karuta's passion for food, Kagerou's SM ramblings or Nobara's maniac!)
May 26, 2012 6:24 PM

Aug 2011
not bad of a show didn't really have much of a story but was funny. learned that carpets are "M" sick bastards :P. only one "wow" episode(11), rest weren't to bad. this one was good too didn't think they would say they 'loved each other. and a great OP and some catchy EDs especial the S&M one :D. 7/10 overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 11, 2012 7:05 AM

Sep 2010
I just loved this anime! The ending made me very happy! I think that I'm gonna read the manga now
Jul 11, 2012 7:36 PM
Aug 2009
Just finished watching this anime, and.... it really made me feel uncomfortable for some reason.
Jul 21, 2012 9:18 PM

Jan 2012
Ep. 1-10 = shit/10

Ep. 11-12 = 10/10

I'd say 6/10 overall is pretty fair. Anything higher then you're lying to yourself.
Jul 22, 2012 6:39 AM

Apr 2009
IMHO the first 10 episodes could be easily condensed into one or two episodes as they serve as mere character introductions to the residents and people of the Ayakashi Hall and then these last two episodes is everything else.

7/10 because I still enjoyed it despite the long dragged out confession between youkai atavists.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 26, 2012 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
flaxman85 said:
I'd say 6/10 overall is pretty fair. Anything higher then you're lying to yourself.

I'm sorry you only liked two episodes, but that's only your opinion. I'm not lying to myself if I truly enjoyed the series enough to give it the highest rating.

I also disagree that the first ten episodes were nothing but character introductions. This story isn't plot-driven, it's characters-driven. It's natural that they reserve a lot of time for character interactions and development. After all, it's about all the residents, not just about the main couple and Soushi & Kagerou's past. I'm actually a bit disappointed we didn't get to learn more about the others, like what kind of families they came from, etc.

I do however agree that the final two episodes stood out. They were very much filled with emotion. I almost don't want to read the manga because it ended in such a perfect spot.

Anyways, haters gonna hate, but 10/10 for me.
Jul 26, 2012 11:06 PM

Jan 2012
Takai said:
flaxman85 said:

I'm sorry you only liked two episodes, but that's only your opinion. I'm not lying to myself if I truly enjoyed the series enough to give it the highest rating.

I also disagree that the first ten episodes were nothing but character introductions. This story isn't plot-driven, it's characters-driven. It's natural that they reserve a lot of time for character interactions and development. After all, it's about all the residents, not just about the main couple and Soushi & Kagerou's past. I'm actually a bit disappointed we didn't get to learn more about the others, like what kind of families they came from, etc.

I do however agree that the final two episodes stood out. They were very much filled with emotion. I almost don't want to read the manga because it ended in such a perfect spot.

Anyways, haters gonna hate, but 10/10 for me.

I'm sorry you liked the whole thing, but that's only your opinion. I'm not lying to myself if I truly did not enjoy the series enough to give it high rating.

I also agree that the first ten episodes were nothing but character introductions. This story isn't plot-driven, it's characters-driven. It's natural that they reserve a lot of time for character interactions and development. After all, it's about all the residents, not just about the main couple and Soushi & Kagerou's past. I actually didn't care that we didn't get to learn more about the others, like what kind of families they came from, etc.

Anyways, haters gonna hate, but 6/10 for me.
Aug 4, 2012 8:06 PM
Jul 2011
so the stalker gets the girl..... well that's a first.
Aug 13, 2012 5:00 PM

Jan 2010
First things first; The title "The Day Two Became One," I kinda was thinking of thinking something different

Anyway, that kiss was cuteeee. 7/10
Sep 1, 2012 7:00 AM
Nov 2011
flaxman85 said:
Ep. 1-10 = shit/10

Ep. 11-12 = 10/10

This.
Sep 15, 2012 7:06 AM

May 2012
Great final episode this ending really boosted the score for me! Was really lovely anime in general they could have gone a bit more in depth with some parts but it was still a lovely anime to watch!

A global rating of 8/10!
Jan 22, 2013 3:13 PM
Apr 2012
Too god story to be put in 12 episodes imo ...
There was alot left of characters development to be done ...
so it rly could be 24/6 ish episodes...

An extra ova / special or something ... it will be welcomed :)

overall id give it 8/10
some characters rly warent apealing to me at all
but as a love story (which i have been watching FAR to many lately) it was good
Njoyed it !
Mar 3, 2013 11:46 AM

Oct 2012
well, I liked the story and show was nice as well.

last scene with her finding his wall with photos .. I laughed so hard the tears came out :D:D:D:D:D:D ...

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Apr 4, 2013 2:04 PM

Sep 2007
In the UK, Miketsukami would have been arrested ...

Apr 6, 2013 1:08 AM

Dec 2012
Watched this a while ago... but I wanted to say what I thought of this episode. It was really cute with the kiss and stuff. But, not to ruin the moment, wasnt it mentioned that Suoshi is 21 and Ririchiyo is 15? Wasnt it slightly odd for a 21 year old to ask a 15 year old to have kids with them? I mean, if it was legal that'd be cool. But...
I like Potatoes
Apr 17, 2013 2:38 AM
Jan 2012
The anime could have just been about them 2 without all the other characters and would have been just fine. That last episode was amazing tor me. I do wish she could have atleast made the female character look a little bit older even if it was just a smidgit.
May 11, 2013 2:16 AM

Feb 2010
Ughhh I loved it!!!!! The ending was adorable! I want to see them together more!! I want more feel sad now :(
He wants children..I want to see that haha. Next season?? I hope so.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
May 18, 2013 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome ending

I feel like dropping at episode 2 but I'm glad I didn't

Good run, I definitely would watch a sequel if one come out
Jun 6, 2013 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
That ending was everything I could have hoped for.
A love confession, a kiss scene, and an adorable ending.
8/10
Jun 15, 2013 7:14 PM
Feb 2009
awww ye cute ending :)
Jun 16, 2013 6:11 AM
Jul 2018

I love the ending, really. ♥
KAWAIIIIIIII. XD
Jun 19, 2013 2:56 AM

Aug 2009
Yui!!!

Pedobear seal of approval. Happy end :D
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 1, 2012

85 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 11:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Feb 23, 2012

91 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 28, 2023 6:55 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 16, 2012

118 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 24, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Feb 9, 2012

148 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 23, 2023 4:19 AM

Poll: » Inu x Boku SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

choyos - Feb 2, 2012

128 by lazypanda666 »»
Oct 20, 2023 11:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.