Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 2, 2011 8:57 AM

Oct 2009
I dropped both Naruto and Bleach, but got further with Bleach..

However, If I were to watch them now I'd probably prefer Naruto to Bleach..
Sep 2, 2011 10:52 AM

Jul 2011
I would have to say Bleach and one piece becouse i think naruto is pointless crap.
at least i really like bleach if they ditch the fillers,but one piece is absolute awsomeness.
Sep 2, 2011 11:39 AM

Jun 2009
@ Hal5

I've seen up to that part in One Piece, but christ man that's a pretty big spoiler you put there.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 2, 2011 12:48 PM

Jul 2010
Haven't gotten to OP yet, I have a hard time with the graphics... Really.

for me it's Naruto>Whatever there is> Bleach... and I used to love bleach in the first few chapters (where the arrancar arch finished with Butterflaizen the troll getting his punishment)

Sep 2, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2011
HAL5 said:
Tiago97 said:
HAL5 said:
Naruto for me beats One Piece just barely because the plot has had some interesting twists while One Piece sometimes feels predictable and slightly more childish but it has way more potential to go for a while.

But One Piece isn't clichéd, unlike Naruto.

They are both pretty cliched with the whole friendship crap but at least in Naruto important characters that you see alot during the series die unlike One Piece where
This is all about opinion though.

was a charismatic character, and many peoples favourite character (fangirls) just with his appearences, and with the plot lines going on (
), I was pretty mindfucked when IT happened... Also when he was revealed

Actually, he appeared much more than twice...
Tiago97Sep 2, 2011 1:05 PM
Sep 2, 2011 3:50 PM

Mar 2011
The problem with one piece at the moment is that they've split up the amount of points of view into 10 parts (1 for each of the crew), so it's going really slowly. I'm just waiting for that awesome moment when they group back together again (which they invariably will).

Still better than both Naruto and Bleach at the moment. Naruto's on filler AGAIN, and Bleach is in the middle of another filler (though much better than Naruto's filler, but MUCH longer).

In fact, for the simple reason One Piece has fillers so irregularly that are so short, I'd say it's better by leagues.
Sep 2, 2011 4:11 PM

Jan 2008
InfiniteRyvius said:
The problem with one piece at the moment is that they've split up the amount of points of view into 10 parts (1 for each of the crew), so it's going really slowly. I'm just waiting for that awesome moment when they group back together again (which they invariably will).

The series isn't even gonna bother to show the entire years they spent on there; they're just gonna time skip.

Anyways, my vote is with One Piece.
Sep 2, 2011 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
I pick One Piece

feel about the same about naruto and bleach. only caught up on the manga though. They're ok
Sep 3, 2011 9:20 PM

Jul 2007
One piece!
Sep 4, 2011 9:08 PM
Jul 2009
Top 3? last time i checked none of them were the "top 3" anime. But if i had to choose one i guess id go with One piece.

Sep 5, 2011 4:02 AM

Aug 2011
RedFlameHaze said:
Top 3? last time i checked none of them were the "top 3" anime.

OP, Naruto and Bleach are the ones that sell better.
If everyone that watches those made a MAL list, Naruto would be on top, followed by Bleach, probably followed by One Piece.
Sep 5, 2011 4:18 AM
Mar 2011
nine of these minus oine piece have had a Volume in top 3 of Domestic Satles in Monthes and Ratiings wise thats even biiger gap even then One Piece still has biggger

so out of These usings widely known numbers One piece is the best
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Sep 5, 2011 4:39 AM

Aug 2011
Hongo-Takeshi said:
nine of these minus oine piece have had a Volume in top 3 of Domestic Satles in Monthes and Ratiings wise thats even biiger gap even then One Piece still has biggger

Pretty much One Piece sells more than FMA, Bleach and Naruto together
Sep 5, 2011 4:45 AM
May 2009
Bleach doesn't make it into the big three of Shonen Jump for me.

Big three right now is One Piece, Toriko and Naruto.

But One Piece is miles better then the rest for me.
Sep 5, 2011 4:50 AM

Jun 2008
Naruto - Dropped.
Bleach - Dropped
One Piece - First place on my favorite list <3
Sep 5, 2011 5:34 AM

Sep 2011
One Piece > Naruto; i haven´t seen Bleach yet :)
Sep 5, 2011 5:55 AM

May 2011
I dropped naruto , and ummm..... I dunno I'm confused between bleach and one piece , but if I want to imagine bothe series without fillers , I'd give one piece a 10 and bleach a 9 , so yes pretty much OP.
Sep 6, 2011 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
that will be One Piece for sure (it's a master piece) ... I've watched Naruto and Bleach to one point when Naruto was full of emotional moments and loads of crap and Bleach to the ending of Aizen arc. when they fucked Ichigo up and they do not compare with One Piece. once again One Piece is a MASTER PIECE !

i haven't mentioned that on Naruto i've seen manga too but to some point when i did get bored (loads of crap again)
Sep 6, 2011 7:17 PM

Nov 2009
bleach
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Sep 6, 2011 7:32 PM

Sep 2011
Tiago97 said:
Hongo-Takeshi said:
n

if you include the entire world, then It'd be Naruto & Bleach, not One Piece. 4kids is probably the reason for that

Just me: One Piece>Naruto>Bleach

also in animes, fillers ruin everything for me, and One Piece rarely has long annoying fillers compared to Naruto and Bleach, where they pretty much make a long arc for the fillers to take place. Lol, I just don't understand why Bleach makes stupid episodes that aren't even fillers. it's like that time where everyone in Bleach was wearing Indian-styled clothing and were spouting nonsense — I think.
alec613Sep 6, 2011 7:40 PM
LastExile_613.png
Sep 6, 2011 7:40 PM

Mar 2009
Metatronda likes Uno Pacu.
Sep 6, 2011 7:52 PM

Sep 2010
alec613 said:
Tiago97 said:
Hongo-Takeshi said:
n

if you include the entire world, then It'd be Naruto & Bleach, not One Piece. 4kids is probably the reason for that

If you include the entire world OP will still have sold better than both of them together xD The gap between OP and the other series (Naruto and Bleach) is just WAY big. (Naruto/Bleach have a lot of popularity from US) So Bleach and Naruto maybe surpass OP only in US. >_>

Look at Japan's TV ratings OP is always between the top 10. Naruto and Bleach, not so much.

For me OP is the best show. <_< Bleach/Naruto filled with fillers. -.-

One Piece > Lots of other anime > Naruto > Bleach.

RingoPieSep 6, 2011 8:03 PM
Sep 7, 2011 1:31 AM

Apr 2011
1 ) Jigoku Shoujo
2 ) Higurashi
3 ) Umineko
---
Sep 7, 2011 1:54 AM
Mar 2011
RingoPie said:
alec613 said:
Tiago97 said:
Hongo-Takeshi said:
n

If you include the entire world OP will still have sold better than both of them together xD The gap between OP and the other series (Naruto and Bleach) is just WAY big. (Naruto/Bleach have a lot of popularity from US) So Bleach and Naruto maybe surpass OP only in US. >_>

Look at Japan's TV ratings OP is always between the top 10. Naruto and Bleach, not so much.

For me OP is the best show. <_< Bleach/Naruto filled with fillers. -.-

One Piece > Lots of other anime > Naruto > Bleach.

bring rating in to it nonoe of these are the biig three 9.0 to noy even a 13 .0 does not a reting winner make

in ratings
for anime
it gos
Sazae san
Maruo chan[ even reruns of this score higher ratings than One piece]
Doraemon
one piece
Naruto
Bleach

so thats a fact lookitup
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Sep 7, 2011 3:19 AM

Mar 2010
I dislike the least... Naruto.

Now Watching

原神 : 800993232

SV-Mirage

Sep 7, 2011 3:21 AM

Aug 2011
Sekai-Verse said:
I dislike the least... Naruto.

Explain, please.
Sep 7, 2011 3:40 AM

Feb 2008
Can I say Fairy Tail? It's pretty much kick-ass at the moment with an amazing pacing, awesome OST and with very few fillers compared to the number the big 3 had in the first 100 episodes, each one of them had at least one filler arc in that period.

One thing that really seems cheap about Fairy Tail is the animation, not that it only seems cheap but it is clearly evident that it's on par with a slideshow at times.

Sep 7, 2011 3:44 AM

Aug 2011
corwin_r said:
Can I say Fairy Tail? It's pretty much kick-ass at the moment with an amazing pacing, awesome OST and with very few fillers compared to the number the big 3 had in the first 100 episodes, each one of them had at least one filler arc in that period.

One thing that really seems cheap about Fairy Tail is the animation, not that it only seems cheap but it is clearly evident that it's on par with a slideshow at times.

I think Fairy Tail is generic.

I thought the animation was great.

Naruto had about 5 filler episodes in the first 100 episodes.

Can't disagree with anything else, but I don't see why people complain about the Big 3 and then go watch Fairy Tail like it's so much different.
It didn't really have anything that wasn't used before.

Sep 7, 2011 4:08 AM

Feb 2008
Tiago97 said:
Can't disagree with anything else, but I don't see why people complain about the Big 3 and then go watch Fairy Tail like it's so much different.
It didn't really have anything that wasn't used before.

I don't think anyone expects brilliant new ideas from Fairy Tail, in fact I couldn't agree with you more about it being generic in some aspects. What I watch Fairy Tail for is some mindless action pumped cheap ass nakama corny shounen anime time, and that's what I get.

The thing I complain about Bleach and One Piece is that they drag out things too much, I don't expect them to deliver profound entertainment but I don't want to watch a single arc dragged out for 300 episodes.

As for Naruto, you're right about it having only a few filler episodes in the beginning but they sure made up for that from episode 135 onwards (which I hope won't happen to Fairy Tail).

Sep 7, 2011 4:29 AM

Aug 2011
corwin_r said:
What I watch Fairy Tail for is some mindless action pumped cheap ass nakama corny shounen anime time, and that's what I get.

I can't believe you give 9 to that, but 6 to One Piece.

In fact, I would like you to explain why you give 6 to One Piece, if you don't mind.

corwin_r said:
The thing I complain about Bleach and One Piece is that they drag out things too much, I don't expect them to deliver profound entertainment but I don't want to watch a single arc dragged out for 300 episodes.

It is true that some One Piece arcs are dragged, but not much, and not for that much episodes.

I mean, Skypiea was dragged for 10 episodes (which ends up being 3 hours and 20 minutes), and Great War... dragged 5 episodes? Yeah, that's about it.

On the other hand, I couldn't agree more on Bleach. Just end the damn thing already! I'm surprised people still watch/read it.
Sep 7, 2011 4:44 AM
Mar 2011
Belach retcons to much

Sep 7, 2011 4:50 AM

Aug 2011
Hongo-Takeshi said:
Belach retcons to much

What does that mean?
Sep 7, 2011 5:06 AM
Mar 2011
beach retcon to much
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity

Sep 7, 2011 5:15 AM

Aug 2011
Hongo-Takeshi said:
beach retcon to much
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retroactive_continuity

Definately.
Sep 7, 2011 6:00 AM
Sep 2011
1: One Piece
2: Naruto
3: Bleach
Sep 7, 2011 8:21 AM
Sep 2010
i love one piece.
i dropped bleach and shippuden after a long time i watched only those 3 weekly,
and found a whole new world of quality animes.
shippuden&bleach are shit.
Sep 12, 2011 4:14 PM

Sep 2011
Naruto of course, since it's my second favorite anime, but i don't read manga and the anime of shippuden is really pissing me off with the non stop filler. damn Pierott should have waited a year or two before starting the second part of Naruto, now it always catchs up to the manga.

I hate Bleach and One Piece sooooo
Sep 12, 2011 5:04 PM

Jun 2010
I think most people who hate One Piece probably haven't watched over 50 episodes of it or something about the characters/animation annoys them. Granted, it's not something that you can analyze and find some deeper meaning to, but after a few 100 episodes it's hard not to like
Sep 12, 2011 5:32 PM

Nov 2010
I didn't really like Naruto and I have't watched One Piece. So I'll go with Bleach. Although I may start One Piece one of these days.
Sep 2, 2012 3:27 PM

Sep 2011
?

if your not a fan of any of them, please dont post just to talk bad about them
and dont mention other anime
Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 if you like wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) also I talk about anime occasionally and Follow me on Vine @ Awesome Wrestling
Sep 2, 2012 3:28 PM

Nov 2011
Neither of the 3.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Sep 2, 2012 3:29 PM

Jun 2011
I don't like any of them.
Sep 2, 2012 3:31 PM
Mar 2012
And here comes another "the big three" thread, is this in right now? Someone needs to come with a newspaper of MAL's new and hippest forum topics, really that'd be interesting.

Of those three anime, I'd choose OP, not to confuse with the other definition. It has the most shounen like feel and has some good fight, the "good guys" don't always necessarily win always as well, I like that.

inb4 shounen haters.
Sep 2, 2012 3:31 PM

Feb 2012
I don't like any of them so my vote goes for Fairy Tail.

:D
Sep 2, 2012 3:33 PM

Mar 2012
Why bother posting, if you like neither of them. Answering a straightforward question isn't rocket science.

Naruto for me.
Sep 2, 2012 3:34 PM

Mar 2012
I like the three a lot, but my favourite is Naruto.
Sep 2, 2012 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
Naruto probably because it's sentimental to me, first anime that actually got me hooked on anime. One Piece is a very close second though.
Sep 2, 2012 3:39 PM
Jul 2018
I have not seen any of those, so I cannot vote.
Sep 2, 2012 3:40 PM

Sep 2011
if you have not seen/like any of them please dont post
Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 if you like wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) also I talk about anime occasionally and Follow me on Vine @ Awesome Wrestling
Sep 2, 2012 3:40 PM
Mar 2012
they are all bad, naruto has bad animation, one piece is too slow and bleach is bleach
but I like the naruto and one piece mangas, currently naruto is way more interesting than one piece
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Do you think shoujo/josei romance are usually better than shounen/seinen romance ?

ZXEAN - 18 minutes ago

5 by Kirika_Madeleine »»
8 minutes ago

» 🎖️Best Protagonist of all time & discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nirererin - Aug 16

635 by PurplePants »»
13 minutes ago

» Anime with least plotholes

JoeChip - Yesterday

16 by deg »»
20 minutes ago

» Hot take: mappa is the mcdonald's of anime studios ( 1 2 )

Deathlydash - Yesterday

76 by ColourWheel »»
21 minutes ago

» Anime List Sorting Help

AhmedYeamin - Dec 26, 2023

5 by Hikinekomori »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.