Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 21, 5:07 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
The pacing could have been better.
Jan 21, 5:50 AM
Sep 2021
Super strong Main Character, Player in His verse.!!!
Jan 21, 5:55 AM
Dec 2022
Everything is so interesting. Can't wait for more!
Jan 21, 6:30 AM
Sep 2023
I liked the one punch man reference XD
Jan 21, 6:30 AM
Sep 2023
I liked the one punch man reference XD
Jan 21, 7:11 AM
Feb 2022
I wish the attributes could be chosen like in video games.

Spanish translation:
Ojala se pudieran elegir los atributos como en los videojuegos.
Jan 21, 7:12 AM

Sep 2007
I'm wishing more and more that episodes were 1hr long.....I see a lot of anime-onlys getting bored *shrug*

If I was an anime-only I'd be getting bored too despite liking the art/animation quality...

The only thing that's stopping me from putting it on hold [for now] is I know what's coming AND that OP is wayyyy too catchy/addictive to me loooool
IkanoJan 21, 7:53 AM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 21, 7:45 AM
May 2022
normal good episode
Jan 21, 7:56 AM

Jan 2024
Nice episode, waiting another week is super painfull though. And unfortunately the healer girl didnt meet up with him in the hospital for some reason. Or at least they didnt show it. Thats what I wanted to see.
Jan 21, 8:22 AM
Jul 2023
Fantastic Episode
Jan 21, 8:22 AM
Jul 2023
Fantastic Episode
Jan 21, 8:52 AM
Dec 2020
is starting to get on the cool site
Jan 21, 8:59 AM
Jul 2021
Shit Cliffhanger at the end, if they continue to do this the Anime will not get a 2nd season or it will get one with shit animation because of the lack of funding.
Jul 2021
Shit Cliffhanger at the end, if they continue to do this the Anime will not get a 2nd season or it will get one with shit animation because of the lack of funding.
Jul 2021
Jan 21, 9:41 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to HyroSan
@Comander-07 it's obvious. People there are more fans outside of Japan so they're going to focus on us with the original version and let JP version be Japan
@HyroSan people are fans of anime, a japanese product. Exactly because its not as bland as our streamlined western productions made for international audiences
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 21, 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to HyroSan
@Comander-07 it's obvious. People there are more fans outside of Japan so they're going to focus on us with the original version and let JP version be Japan
@HyroSan people are fans of anime, a japanese product. Exactly because its not as bland as our streamlined western productions made for international audiences
Jan 21, 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
Reply to HyroSan
Jan 21, 10:14 AM

May 2021
the action(/action animation) looks really REALLY good. thank god for the "sao team". they goated.
Jan 21, 11:03 AM
Nov 2022
Train to be better, if only there was something similar in real life......

(obviously being sarcastic)
Jan 21, 11:34 AM
Jul 2019
this show would probably be "peak" if it came out a decade ago

right now, I don't really see anything unique about it

still waiting to know if this series is really good or overhyped af
Jan 21, 11:38 AM
Oct 2022
I know what it is going to happen next, but I still want to watch even more.
Jan 21, 11:38 AM
Oct 2022
I know what it is going to happen next, but I still want to watch even more.
Jan 21, 12:21 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to felixsifuri
It's unfortunate how short each episode is and how it ALWAYS ends on a cliffhanger. Have some mercy ffs
@felixsifuri what is the bunny animation attached to ur messages? looks cool
Jan 21, 12:21 PM
Aug 2019
Reply to felixsifuri
It's unfortunate how short each episode is and how it ALWAYS ends on a cliffhanger. Have some mercy ffs
@felixsifuri what is the bunny animation attached to ur messages? looks cool
Jan 21, 1:14 PM
Dec 2023
This show is really ramping up now. It' s getting pretty interesting!
Jan 21, 2:06 PM

Jan 2023
Solo Leveling E03 mini Ribsview

+ Comfort food for gamers/RPG enthusiasts
+ Still super fun to watch
- Less exciting than E02

No weapon instance dungeon fight lol, let's see what's next.

Score 8/10
Jan 21, 2:06 PM

Jan 2023
Solo Leveling E03 mini Ribsview

+ Comfort food for gamers/RPG enthusiasts
+ Still super fun to watch
- Less exciting than E02

No weapon instance dungeon fight lol, let's see what's next.

Score 8/10
Jan 21, 2:44 PM
Apr 2018
Good animation, faithful to the webtoon version
Jan 21, 3:01 PM

Jul 2022
Okay so I REALLY like this anime so far

But it really is a queen of cliffhangers lol
Jan 21, 3:12 PM
Dec 2015
nice animation, following the source. nice.
Jan 21, 3:12 PM
Dec 2015
nice animation, following the source. nice.
Jan 21, 5:42 PM
Mar 2022
amazing episode 03
Jan 21, 5:42 PM
Mar 2022
amazing episode as i expected
Jan 21, 5:58 PM
Feb 2020
Guys, who is the VA of Kang Taeshik, he is not credited anywhere, please I have to know 😫
Jan 21, 6:57 PM
May 2019
I feel like the show is starting just now. Finally, it's looking promising. Wish it just gets better
Jan 21, 7:12 PM
Aug 2022
Felt like the perfect transition between the 2nd episode double dungeon to the instance dungeon but I do have to say that the hospital dailiy quest era and his time learning the system were a bit out of order to the fluidity of the Manhwa.
Jan 21, 7:12 PM
Aug 2022
Felt like the perfect transition between the 2nd episode double dungeon to the instance dungeon but I do have to say that the hospital dailiy quest era and his time learning the system were a bit out of order to the fluidity of the Manhwa.
Jan 21, 8:18 PM
May 2020
Amazing episode! As someone who read the manhwa; The studio has done an amazing job of fully representing each chapter.
May 2020
Amazing episode! As someone who read the manhwa; The studio has done an amazing job of fully representing each chapter.
May 2020
Jan 21, 8:37 PM

Oct 2016
This was a slower paced episode, yet still very exciting. Learning what it means to be a “player” and the consequences of it was very fun. That ending was such a cliffhanger, and I can’t wait to see how much stronger he is in the next episode. (8.5/10)
Jan 21, 8:56 PM
Jan 2024
Very good! Perfect Anime!
Jan 21, 8:56 PM
Jan 2024
Very good! Perfect Anime!
Jan 21, 9:26 PM
Feb 2015
New underdog anime, looking forward to his development . didn't notice already watching episode 3 quite entertaining. He also use onepunch man exercise, not bad
Jan 21, 9:42 PM

Apr 2016
Reply to Confused_100
Radical_Orion said:
An other boring episode.

So what's the difference with the typical shounen where characters train and chose to develop a specific ability?
Except that "it's like a video game".

Yeah, well, I play video games/J-RPGs myself, and the level grinding concept in those games is literally a video game adaptation of shounen training... so... what's the point to make an anime about that, to include stats and all...?
All it does, is making the training feeling less organic.

That was such a drag to watch, and yet an other pseudo-cliffhanger, oooh I can't wait, I can't help but thinking of the millions theories about what's going to happen against that Lycan thing

Please don’t watch it
@Confused_100

Why not? I need to watch to be able to give it a chance and provide a proper, unbiased and objective review. :)
I know the truth hurts, but I got to be honest, this looks overhyped so far.
Nothing impressive, nothing refreshing, the S-class hunters in the first episode looked generic and laughable.
I'm afraid this show will be forgotten pretty fast :/
Jan 21, 10:11 PM

Aug 2019
Pretty interesting aftermath episode, Jin-Woo lives and gets his second chance like he wanted through some second awakening? Interesting concept that through special means a hunter can get a second awakening to A or S level which i'm interested how that works and honestly if people have tried doing it in their spare time. But from what we saw of the mana crystal test, nothing changed in Jin-Woo, which honestly makes me believe that he

The UI game screens in his vision was interesting with the mail box and literal status page to level up his real states, really enforced the MMO RPG vibe to the theme of the show but i wonder if everyone who has had a second awakening see them as well? Or Jin-Woo's the first case?

You know having a mysterious higher being that saved your life, set you a daily goal for 100 push up, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10km of running with added rewards like a literal full heal, gacha box and skill points that actually contribute to making you more stronger for free irl through mysterious means seems so fucking convenient and free incentive to get stronger. Which seemed to be inline with Jin-Woo's goal, which i thought until he didn't do it lol.
Well he found out the hard way, and hay i mean it literally will put him into shape through his own efforts now which i'm happy to see instead of him becoming OP as shit right after the get go, plus with the instant dungeons being a "him only" thing i can see where the title comes into play.

Jan 21, 10:40 PM
Mar 2021
They are changing the story way too much.
Jan 21, 11:50 PM
Jul 2023
freaking worth it love it
Jan 21, 11:50 PM
Jul 2023
freaking worth it love it
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27

366 by Gator »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

512 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

727 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Mar 30

386 by anniemanga »»
May 23, 9:36 AM

Poll: » How would you feel about gates opening in real life?

Shizuna - Apr 9

43 by Merve2Love »»
May 22, 9:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.