Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 15, 2010 7:22 AM
May 2010
Come on Akari x Haruto!!! Childhood friends turned couple!

Is there any excuse for Eba to act this way? I don't think there is one, she is just an attention whore and there's no way for her to redeem herself.

She broke up with Haruto because she was bored with him and picked up a sick puppy that she previously disregarded.

My memory of the manga is kind of cloudy but did Eba know that Haruto was going to transfer to Tokyo? I mean even before she saw him at the school.
May 15, 2010 8:53 AM

Sep 2009
Laevantein said:
gerb234 said:
I see no reason why Haruto should like Eba anymore. This is what I get for reading a shounen manga. Like all other shounens, the main hero just doesn't give up!
Well we should take the good thing and avoid the stupid thing right? male lead in shounen romance is like a cockroach, you just can't kill it unless you stomped it with a boots..yet it still moving....right now Eba is stomping Haruto with a boots

haha thats so true
Devils don't ask Gods for favors!
My Youtube Channel with german Let's Plays: http://www.youtube.com/user/belarion87
LP: SMW Hacks, Terranigma 2, Aquaria
May 15, 2010 5:55 PM
Jun 2009
in my opinion and theory i would say that kazama has been trying to ask eba for a long time and she always ignored him.... until eba saw nanami and kirishima holding hands in the train station. she gets all emotional and she happened to bump into kazama. He then comforts her until eba decided to accept his love for her while she was still emotionally weak. After that was when she found out the truth about the holding hands event but by then she can't take back what she already said and being the kind of personality eba has, she tries to avoid dealing with it and running away from the problem by trying to think to herself that its better anyways for kirishima to just get a different girl and she breaks up with kirishima afterwards.

This is just a theory but i believe it is more plausible than the idea that eba just pitied kazama over something like being anemic. its not even a terminal disease
May 15, 2010 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
^So Eba dumped Haruto like a pile of shit because she jealous of Nanami, get emotional and stuff and making a revenged by dating another guy? before confirming it to Haruto about the incident? more reason to call her bitch..it's just getting worse and worse
May 15, 2010 11:30 PM

Jan 2010
^If that's true, I will hate Eba even more. It would make Nanami look better, as even though she's also jealous of Eba, she's still willing to wait for Haruto to return from Tokyo with an answer to her own confession.
However, why does my gut feeling tell me that when all's said and done, Haruto will still be together with Eba? (as she's the main character in KniM)
I really don't want this to happen but...
May 15, 2010 11:37 PM

Dec 2009
Wow.....I mean wow......

I WAS a eba x Haruto shipper, but after the past 10 chapters or so, I'm not anymore. This past chapter just sealed it.

^Yeah that's what I'm feeling too, but hopefully I'm wrong and Haruto ends up with some other girl.
I really couldn't be bothered to come up with a clever signature at this time. So right now I will go ahead and say nay and move on with my business
May 16, 2010 2:08 AM

Jun 2008
Isn't the title of this manga 'A Town Where You Live'? Hopefully this is the end of this plot movement and Haruto will move back to his hometown. I do like the new characters however I did say it was like a completely new story and the old characters have been dismissed, at least for now. I hope this move to Tokyo is just an arc in the overall story and is not a permanent thing. It would be all better though if we got to see Suzuka and Yamoto.
May 16, 2010 4:31 AM

Sep 2007
Sun_Shine said:
Isn't the title of this manga 'A Town Where You Live'? Hopefully this is the end of this plot movement and Haruto will move back to his hometown. I do like the new characters however I did say it was like a completely new story and the old characters have been dismissed, at least for now. I hope this move to Tokyo is just an arc in the overall story and is not a permanent thing. It would be all better though if we got to see Suzuka and Yamoto.

I was thinking something similar to this, except maybe Haruto stays in Tokyo, and ends up with Nanami. Doubtful, but hey, we can hope, right?
May 16, 2010 4:42 AM

Jul 2009
^It could be fun, Haruto gets back to his hometown with Nanami, and Yuzuki crawling back to him after her boyfriend dead just to ruin his new life

Even Haruto will go back to his hometown, i think he will do so when he graduated from high school or become a chef..this is what i'm looking forward, you can't just leave your hometown and gets back because of some damn bitch, that would be lameee, at least be a successful chef and go back with head looking up
May 16, 2010 7:45 AM

Nov 2009
Sin said:
You know that feeling when it feels like your your heart sinks? That's the feeling I got when Yuzuki came in yelling "Kyousuke-kun!".

It is the M inside of you that lives for that type of moment to happen. I loved this chapter only because this was EXACTLY what was formulated in the forums, and it was just to perfect. (I'll just forget about being wrong personally on this one.) I laughed.
I can't believe they both played to the "i don't know you thing." Watch them start hanging out all together... That will be lawls.
May 17, 2010 8:07 PM
May 2010
i swear eba is a bitch but something is missing. when the guy says she woudnt pay attention at all then said"he tryed his hardest" what did he do to make this happen. and poor haruto having to go through this. GOD especially at page17 hen ahe acts like she doesnt even know him. I dunno why but before i go off slapping eba i wanna know how he got eba to go out with him. what he said about trying his hardest makes me suspicious. Also my first ever post on here so Hi to all you Kimi no iru machi fans
May 18, 2010 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
gooseb98 said:
i swear eba is a bitch but something is missing. when the guy says she woudnt pay attention at all then said"he tryed his hardest" what did he do to make this happen. and poor haruto having to go through this. GOD especially at page17 hen ahe acts like she doesnt even know him. I dunno why but before i go off slapping eba i wanna know how he got eba to go out with him. what he said about trying his hardest makes me suspicious. Also my first ever post on here so Hi to all you Kimi no iru machi fans
In b4..Introduction thread..anyway..Welcome to mAL
May 18, 2010 10:31 AM
May 2010
umm yeeeah.. i know exactly what haruto is feeling from a first hand experience ~_~ its sad to say but when you really do fall in love with someone you'd go through so much shit, for example haruto going to tokyo, and still ending up hopeless (-_-)

but well yeah it just sucks that you've given it your all for a girl you truly love then BOOM! "sorry, but i'm going out with someone else".. that sucks..

but i guess im just like haruto , i still love her despite being a bitch and all, this chapter was just fucking too much for me! hmmm i'll just wait and see how this manga goes on and maybe ill do what haruto will do next XD
May 18, 2010 6:05 PM
Apr 2010
heart throb... i love it but... seriously need to find a good anime with a happy ending.. feels like they always either end up with a secondary char, or "waiting" it out..
May 18, 2010 7:27 PM
Nov 2009
ayrton009 said:
umm yeeeah.. i know exactly what haruto is feeling from a first hand experience ~_~ its sad to say but when you really do fall in love with someone you'd go through so much shit, for example haruto going to tokyo, and still ending up hopeless (-_-)

but well yeah it just sucks that you've given it your all for a girl you truly love then BOOM! "sorry, but i'm going out with someone else".. that sucks..

but i guess im just like haruto , i still love her despite being a bitch and all, this chapter was just fucking too much for me! hmmm i'll just wait and see how this manga goes on and maybe ill do what haruto will do next XD

i totally agree this chapter was too much especially to haruto poor guy
yeah its true loosing a girl you like is tough but life goes on.

P.S the chef girl shiho has a high chance to come back and maybe she's the one coming back =) i hope so this manga needs some happiness
May 19, 2010 1:16 AM
May 2010
This is the first time I've ever posted something about a manga or anime but I've been an anime lover since i was young...I posted specifically on this manga because of the story and this chapter really made a great impression on me. Its so heart breaking specially the last part that my heart is still so depressed...maybe perhaps because i had similar experience in the past that it made a huge impression on me..i have no comment about yuzuki and her behavior or anything like it..i just love to read this manga and how kouji seo manage to make this story so good and beautiful. I've never looked forward to any manga before than i have on this. I hope they can release more than one chapter each week.
May 19, 2010 9:15 AM

May 2008
lolololol
May 20, 2010 12:49 AM

Mar 2010
does any one know when the next chapter is coming out?
May 20, 2010 1:07 AM

Sep 2007
batossai said:

Raws for 90 came out today...be patient.
May 20, 2010 4:30 AM
May 2010
Something still doesnt add up. Kazama says Eba kept dumping him while Eba says the opposite. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.
May 20, 2010 5:55 AM

Jul 2009
J-970 said:
batossai said:

Raws for 90 came out today...be patient.
Yeah be patient *pressing F5 on redhawks scans page repeatedly...*
May 20, 2010 12:10 PM
May 2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I WANTED TO THROW THE POP IN MY HAND WHEN EBA SAID
nice to meet you, im Yuzuki Eba... Ty for all your help for my BOYFRIEND!!
WTFFFFFFFF OMGGGGGGG
this makes me just want to hibernate for 6 months, until the whole manga's complete... so i dont have to get all hyped up about the next chappter...
May 20, 2010 12:10 PM
May 2010
greatstorylover said:
This is the first time I've ever posted something about a manga or anime but I've been an anime lover since i was young...I posted specifically on this manga because of the story and this chapter really made a great impression on me. Its so heart breaking specially the last part that my heart is still so depressed...maybe perhaps because i had similar experience in the past that it made a huge impression on me..i have no comment about yuzuki and her behavior or anything like it..i just love to read this manga and how kouji seo manage to make this story so good and beautiful. I've never looked forward to any manga before than i have on this. I hope they can release more than one chapter each week.

agreeed man. i feel you
May 20, 2010 12:12 PM
May 2010
Ps. can anyone recommended a similar manga compaired to Kimi no iru machi? cuz even though this manga KILLLS me, I simply love it.
May 20, 2010 2:18 PM

May 2010
peterchaojeffli said:
Ps. can anyone recommended a similar manga compaired to Kimi no iru machi? cuz even though this manga KILLLS me, I simply love it.

Suzuka, from the same autor
Bitter Vitgin;
I"S;
GE - Good Ending;
Ichigo 100%
May 21, 2010 12:24 AM

Feb 2008
lol my pc was being gay when i was reading this chapter it was loading the page so slowly and i just finished the page before eba came in the room and waiting for the page to load then i suddenly got this thought wat would happen if eba turns out to be kazama's gf but then i thought theres no way that would be too much of a coincident i dont think the author will make it happen but then i thought wait a minute haruto never said said eba's name in front of hazama and hazama never told haruto who his gf was. then i was like shit i think eba is going to run into the room on the next page and i was like come on pc load... then finally it finished and i see eba just ran into the room and i busted out laughing i was like yes i saw that coming ahahahah anyways thats my epic story while reading this chapter lol
Jun 6, 2010 11:55 PM

Apr 2008
Sin said:
You know that feeling when it feels like your your heart sinks? That's the feeling I got when Yuzuki came in yelling "Kyousuke-kun!".

OMG... that explains it perfectly.

BUT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did it have to twist this way. I had expected it when i heard the gf was coming but when she appeared my heart sank and was so sorry for him. That's a MEGA low blow right there. QQ
Jul 9, 2010 10:18 AM
Jun 2010
CrimsonX69 said:
Sin said:

OMG... that explains it perfectly.

BUT....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why did it have to twist this way. I had expected it when i heard the gf was coming but when she appeared my heart sank and was so sorry for him. That's a MEGA low blow right there. QQ

...That's exactly how I felt, even though it's just words and drawings, it really made my heart sink... THE FUCK IS EBA GONNA DO IF KYOU DOESN'T DIE? KEEP DATING FOREVER? Even if he was dying, treating Haruto like that was way more painful than dying.
Aug 20, 2010 11:55 AM
Mar 2008
This was seriously a retarded twist.
She better have some very good excuses for this shit.
I liked her the most at first, but now...
Mar 13, 2011 10:36 PM
Jul 2009
omg what the hell... +1000 to wtf factor on eba....
Mar 15, 2011 1:49 PM

Nov 2008
Am I the only one who thinks that Haruto is the worst and not Eba? I mean sure, Eba is a b*tch as well not telling him about biker-bf when living in countryside.
But Haruto is being an idiot as well, he should just leave her alone, first receiving rejection in the letter then in person and then in addition finding out who is her bf - in his place i'd just say screw you, you played with me all the time.
Web developers answer to pretty much any request: You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be...
Apr 22, 2011 8:31 PM
Aug 2010
Wow, this chapter discussion has a lot more posts than the other ones.

OT: HOLY SHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Apr 26, 2011 6:29 PM
Mar 2009
...OH MY FUCKING gOD! It really was Kyousuke...

LOL, the awkwardness now will be hilarious.
May 28, 2011 10:48 PM

Oct 2010
My jaw dropepd
I really did not see this coming omfg
Aug 1, 2011 5:33 PM

Jun 2011
communiist said:
My jaw dropepd
I really did not see this coming omfg

Ditto.

This chapter has powered up my Masochist-level to new heights!
Thank you Yuzuki-chan :P
Life is a mess...yet incorruptible

Feb 4, 2012 10:50 AM

Aug 2011
i knew it i totally knew it!, i didn't want to believe it but they where making this guy to look like the greatest guy ever!, making an illness to make you feel bad for him, and making him look all friendly so you like him, he had tickets to the school that eba just happen to go too, a girlfriend a long time ago that is now going out with him now! all this pointed out to what just happened here! i just didn't want to believe it! ah now whats he going to do im sure he'll tell that one girl about this, but not to kyouske, man and them to pretend to not know eachother tough eba is the one to make it up and haruto had to to along with it i bet, kysouke is using his illness to get her to go out with him. i knew that guy was to good to be true! ah *rage mode!* oooh ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! (i hope im wrong about the last part about the illness) man i hate eba the most out of any character ever right now!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2012 10:13 AM

Nov 2011
Not surprised that Eba is dating you-know-who..
Jul 26, 2012 6:25 PM
Mar 2011
HOLY SHIT
Oct 19, 2012 1:19 PM

Jun 2012
oh shit so its true, i dont like where this is going :/

Oct 9, 2013 8:34 PM

Oct 2011
Wow, this really turned out for the worst. I can't imagine any good reason right now for her actions and I can't see a really good outcome. The was like the worst possible way the author could have chosen. :/
Feb 24, 2014 6:42 PM
Jul 2013
FUCK till this chapter i still thought that there was definitely something wrong with the bitch but it just turns out she's just a greedy lustful slut
Apr 20, 2014 11:21 PM

Nov 2013
This is the only manga that made me flip my shit and stop reading for a while. Holy crap, Eba you slut.
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Jul 23, 2014 11:21 PM

Jul 2012
Haruto took 2 KO moves in 3 chapter, ppor guy
Jan 25, 2015 7:03 PM

Nov 2012
YES!YES!YES!

THAT TOTALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPENED!!!

Well it was predictable as fuck though,or maybe it was just cause I was spoiled but that was just great.

This chapter was very amusing.
Mar 28, 2015 1:03 AM

Jun 2014
That was a painful slap on Haruto's face.
Jul 24, 2015 12:26 AM

Aug 2012
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

FRIGGGINNNN

KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2015 2:59 AM

Aug 2014
Like all the people from above, I Fuckin' knew it! At this moment I don't think it can get more cliche than this. The only thing that keeps me from dropping this manga is the fact that I don't like unfinished business and I like to end what I've started. But if the manga dosen't reedem itself until the end, for sure it will get a rage review from me!
PS: With dedication for Haruto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
MannohOct 17, 2015 2:51 AM
Oct 15, 2015 9:48 AM

Mar 2013
LMAO :v

Tho totally expected, I do got chills at that scene.
Poor MC... I do pity him :/
Nov 15, 2016 10:00 PM

Aug 2013
O M G.
Heart broken. WTF, seriously. She was hurting him for the whole time and now that. She is far worse than Suzuka.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 10, 2017 9:27 AM
Sep 2011
Why is none of you considering the possibility that Kazama is just REALLY good at seducing women? his words: "at first my gf wouldn't give me the light of day but I tried my best and now we're dating".
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 259 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

outkastfox - Jan 26, 2014

1089 by DarkHumor04 »»
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.