Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 11 Discussion

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 4, 2022 9:39 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ragon_Qc said:
Playcool said:

Dont you worry, the next part should adapt everything, and the conclusion is very much worth the while
it is easily the most interesting and gruesome place in the dungeon to read about, at least how it is setup in vol14.

Quite the long post, but i've read the novels and i echo the sentiment.

I mean, when you have that much to say about it, cuz it was so meaningful, you can never find enough words, it always feels like you have something more to say, even if it is just to say it in another way. xD
Oct 4, 2022 10:33 AM
Jun 2022
i very excited about what happen to bell and ryu
Oct 4, 2022 12:31 PM
Jun 2022
Animation dropped in quality
Oct 4, 2022 5:26 PM
Aug 2019
half of it is filler, plot barely moves and worst of all they just power crept all characters
Oct 5, 2022 2:12 AM

Apr 2013
CoFlavioS said:
half of it is filler, plot barely moves and worst of all they just power crept all characters

? wrong anime / wrong episode? They didn't power creep anything, the plot moved a lot and literally none of it was filler?
Oct 5, 2022 7:26 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Finally got to see the episode in the its entirity, gotta say the fight was lackluster in action, the one from ep5 was better, JCStaff is trying, but they clearly dont have the scale needed to really to make this series justice.
Bell and Leon are lvl 4 adventurers, yet most of the time they move soo slow it is jarring if you know the source material, besides the direction for Juggernaut was lacking, he is supposed to be a monster of speed, not a slowspoke.

Outside that, this was fairly decent adaptation because they gave it a good pacing and are clearly trying to not fuck it up, but then again, vol12 was way more enjoyable for me than vol13, and the best is yet to come, so despite that awesome cliffhanger, S3 is definitly superior than this Part 1.

8.2/10 = 8

TRAXO_2546 said:
i very excited about what happen to bell and ryu

You will probably end up shipping Ryu x Bell by the end of Part 2. Why? Take a guess, I wont spoil xD
Oct 6, 2022 7:17 AM

Jul 2017
Argo Vesta scene was hyped af. They literally passed 10 floors lmao, Their situation is kinda fucked up but I think Bell and Ryu can handle it, somehow?
Oct 6, 2022 7:27 AM

Jan 2014
bruh the suspense is killing me.
first, the Jura guy isn't dead until last minute, the MC and Ryu could easily kill him though, why the wait...

second, Bell's party keep ignoring the warning from the Cassandra, how dense they can be?
especially Lili, as a strategist, she should get the gist of what happened and what's bothering Cassandra though, at this point they're as good as dead, unless help show up in the last minute. I take it Ais would show up later, and save the day with the usual excuse, "exploring dungeon".

third, up until 4th season, bell development is kinda slow, even though he's the fastest and already beat Ais record.

fourth, his 2nd name is ugly. why the hell they approve Rabbit's foot? rabbit's claw is better, why foot though.
Oct 6, 2022 1:03 PM

Jul 2020
such a great cliffhanger I don't read the manga or light novel so I'm pretty much left in the dark I love this season though!
Oct 6, 2022 2:38 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
holy shit that was sick
Oct 7, 2022 4:07 PM
Oct 2015
Bell's plot armor is Undefeated lol
Oct 8, 2022 6:01 AM

Oct 2018
cool season 4 hope the next part
Oct 8, 2022 7:05 AM

Apr 2013
Abyhape said:
bruh the suspense is killing me.
first, the Jura guy isn't dead until last minute, the MC and Ryu could easily kill him though, why the wait...

second, Bell's party keep ignoring the warning from the Cassandra, how dense they can be?
especially Lili, as a strategist, she should get the gist of what happened and what's bothering Cassandra though, at this point they're as good as dead, unless help show up in the last minute. I take it Ais would show up later, and save the day with the usual excuse, "exploring dungeon".

third, up until 4th season, bell development is kinda slow, even though he's the fastest and already beat Ais record.

fourth, his 2nd name is ugly. why the hell they approve Rabbit's foot? rabbit's claw is better, why foot though.

for the 1), that's because adventurers aren't vigilantes. They're supposed to capture him and give him to the guild, as he's got a bounty on his head, but not supposed to just kill him. And since that world has peoples that can perceive lies (every gods and goddesses) , you can't lie about it if you kill him. Ryu is already blacklisted for acting like a vigilante 5 years ago, this would be bad for her to redo it. Besides, it turned out better to leave him alive anyway.

for the 2), Cassandra is cursed with peoples never believing her prophecies. She's based on Kassandra from Greek mythology, who was granted the boon of prophecy by Apollo, and then was later cursed by him so that no one would ever believe her. Her party literally CANNOT believe her prophecies.

Oct 8, 2022 7:25 AM
Jul 2013
As usual bell plot armor is really thicc, bell most powerful trait is just his plot armor, smh
Oct 9, 2022 4:25 AM
May 2011
This episode bumped it up 2 points
Oct 9, 2022 3:04 PM
Feb 2022
estoy muy ansioso por ver que pasa en la parte dos
Oct 9, 2022 11:13 PM

Feb 2014
We have the OP characters, and now suddenly we have the OP monsters for a bit of gore festival xD

It´s impressive how the anime don´t even pretend to use that evil wolf as a plot shield. I mean, crystal clear that dude = must die. He should be dead episodes and episodes ago.
But we have Cranel Bell to get in the way of Lion to stop her from killing that dude. These MCs showing their merciful even when they shouldn´t, or when it comes to evil really piss me off.
And don´t come with "Cause revenge is bad" and bla bla bla; Lion even said herself she would feel better for killing the dude who killed her entire family.

Not only that but that Jura dude kept talking for about whole 2 or 3 episodes and the visions of the clairvoyant girl kept being showed over and over. They really took their time with those scenes to fulfil the episodes.

At these times the clairvoyant won´t tell her visions and even if she did I bet the listeners wouldn´t believe. Fantastic.

Enjoyed the 1st half, but this 2nd half was irritanting to watch.
TechOtakuOct 9, 2022 11:38 PM
Oct 10, 2022 10:57 PM
Jul 2020
ARGO VESTA!!! epic moment for sure
Oct 11, 2022 2:31 PM
Jun 2022
so good cant wait for part 2
Oct 12, 2022 11:02 AM
Apr 2021
Ended with a cliffjhanger. CG dungeon monsters didn't look good enough though(the only shortcomings in the visuals). Rest was fine as expected of a JC Staff animation. Waiting for the next season.
Oct 13, 2022 3:48 PM
Jun 2020
was ok, but end too suddent
Oct 16, 2022 1:03 AM

Jan 2019
They really cut away right before his attack impacted the juggernaut, how anticlimactic.

And that CGI dragon looked fucking atrocious.

Probably the weakest season overall.

Oct 16, 2022 3:56 AM
Jan 2020
What a cliffhanger in last episode, this is the worst possible ending of a season.
Oct 16, 2022 2:05 PM
Jun 2013
Fantastic episode!
Oct 17, 2022 5:25 AM
Mar 2016
Hold on a minute. you have enough time to cast healing and that disaster monster just stay there to let you do so.

Quick edit: ah right after the scene it was busy.
Oct 21, 2022 4:50 AM
Apr 2017
Most confusing part is Ryu twiddling her thumbs watching Bell nearly die and then right after saving a random inconsequential side character. I am absolutely baffled at the plot right now. If you could fight it that whole time, why not tag team it with Bell? Guess the most obvious answer is a bad thing
Oct 23, 2022 12:19 PM

May 2012
Damn what a cliffhanger there! Pretty damn impressive fighting scenes and dungeoning but other than that not much happened (yet) at least that damn screaming guy got what he deserves...

Looking forward to seeing the second part!
Oct 24, 2022 10:17 PM

Oct 2015
Crap... they just ended it like that.

I'm still not sure if I'm liking this or not. There were a lot of questionable scenes. Why is the mermaid so attached to Bell? She loves him? What happened? Didn't they meet a few hours ago? What was that? Did something happen between them before that I just completely forgot?? The two act like they have this deep bond that just doesn't make sense to me. Bell losing an arm and almost dying? No worries! We have mermaid blood! The moment when Bell gained consciousness underwater, I wondered how the heck didn't he choke? He's been underwater for some time, he should've been drowning! Did the mermaid blood give him gills or something?! And that Bors or whatever his name - does remembering someone matter more than running away?! That monster slaughtered his friends! But he was just standing there and more than shocked, he was thinking hard about the true identity of Gale. I almost forgot to mention this, but when Gale was healing Bell, why wasn't she worried about the monster attacking them at any second?! Didn't even pull Bell to somewhere "safe" and just tried to heal him there! And ho! The monster didn't even attack them! What a miracle! The monster was busy attacking other people apparently.

edit: I saw comments here, and... umm... Bell doesn't have much character development imo. He just keeps growing stronger. But he's still the same boi who randomly picks up girls in the dungeon so what are you talking about-
   HuaLian <3
Oct 25, 2022 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
WTF ends with cliffhanger, stupid for making 2 parts and first part end with cliffhanger like that, i want to see next EP new

@Vi-
if i would have known it ends like this i would have w8 until part2 comes out, that ticks me off
Oct 27, 2022 4:19 PM
Jul 2019
Holy crap this was wild.... I loved this season it got insane I was so hyped
Oct 30, 2022 2:16 AM

Aug 2020
HOOfan_1 said:
Of all the throw away adventurers you had to let survive, why did it have to be the ugly bastard?

Someone has to take care of the other girls needs once Bell chooses Ais.
DernusOct 30, 2022 2:39 AM
Oct 30, 2022 4:54 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. Mermaid saved Bell and almost defeated Juggernaut. I think that snake kinda saved their lives from the hellish monster. Lol Bors has plot armor. He's the only survivor out of those generic adventures that were massacred. Junar finally got killed. I had a feeling he can't tame that kind of monster. Feels good that the one he's trying to tame killed him instead. Serves him right. Now that the two are at the lowest floors, how will they survived?

Really good 4th season for me. Its just action pack and on the edge of the seat this season is. The monsters are very formidable and challenging this time. Its so good, I end up watching the last four episodes all the way when I was just planning to watch one episode.

Looking forward to part 2.
Oct 31, 2022 12:59 PM
Sep 2017
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Nov 10, 2022 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Getting intense in the last couple episodes, looking forward for the next season

7/10
Nov 10, 2022 1:38 PM

Jun 2013
This season was quite enjoyable and the story is starting to become more serious and interesting. Too bad they ended this season on a cliffhanger.
Nov 12, 2022 12:53 AM

Feb 2021
White Palace, the high-level dungeon. Can't wait to see what will happen to them on 5th Season if there is any... The story is still not complete In this last episode...

But I love this season!
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 16, 2022 10:26 PM
Sep 2022
What a cliffhanger. . . .
Nov 23, 2022 1:37 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Quite mediocre episode with giant black ant as supposedly disaster-level monster, but at least there aren't any Hestia scenes so this is quite enjoyable.

That Bell was almost got killed by that monster tamer thug he spared, that's what he got from playing a lame goody-two-shoes hero all the time, he also dragged Ryu to the mess thanks to his own stupidity as a result.

Oh well, anyway this season is the best Danmachi season out of all thanks to lack of Hestia screentime, hopefully she wouldn't appear anymore next season.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Nov 26, 2022 3:16 PM
Jan 2021
This is the worst season but it finished with a very nice episode I have to say.
Dec 2, 2022 12:32 AM
Feb 2021
i fuckin hate anime lmaoooooooooooooo KNEW SOME BS would happen... bro should have lost his arm BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fuckin plot armor BS
Dec 4, 2022 2:47 PM
Sep 2021
jhgfjgfjhgfjhgf
Dec 20, 2022 8:07 PM
Oct 2017
It's my Favorite anime
Dec 22, 2022 6:36 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
As good as this fight was, I think I prefer the Asterius fight that ended Season 3 lol. But I don’t mean to downplay it, this absolutely rocked, the fight paired with the slaughter we witnessed last episode was a nice dark change to DanMachi, they were nameless side characters but it was still pretty impactful. The Juggernaut itself was really cool, his design is reminiscent of Red Eyes Black Dragon from Yugioh imo which is part of why I really like him. I do think he should have a different name tho because Juggernaut would be better for more of a hefty monster. And Jura’s plan to take control of it failed which was pretty obvious was gonna happen, it was nice to finally see him get what he deserves tho. And that was a pretty massive cliffhanger, I really feel bad for people that watched this back in Summer this year lol, thankfully the 2nd cour is not far off for me but man that’s a wild spot to end on, I really look forward to the 2nd cour.

And as a quick summary of my thoughts on Season 4 of Danmachi, I think this is definitely some of the best this series has to offer so far, I’m not a hater of Season 2 or 3 but I can see that this slapped. I may have rated it the same but I do think this is my favorite season so far right next to Seasons 1 and 3, nothing against Season 2 tho lol. I also really loved seeing Daphne and Cassandra become relevant this season, they were two of my favorites from Season 2. The OP and ED were both really good too, the artist for the OP changing was a nice change and the ED being a slower one really fit for this final arc especially.
Dec 23, 2022 3:08 AM

Nov 2019
TheColonel76 said:
I also really loved seeing Daphne and Cassandra become relevant this season, they were two of my favorites from Season 2.

They... didn't though? Everyone just flat-out ignored Cassandra's warnings. She may as well have not been there at all.
Dec 23, 2022 6:10 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Offkorn said:
TheColonel76 said:
I also really loved seeing Daphne and Cassandra become relevant this season, they were two of my favorites from Season 2.

They... didn't though? Everyone just flat-out ignored Cassandra's warnings. She may as well have not been there at all.

I guess my wording was wrong, I’m glad to see them get screen time lol. And I mean Cassandra was pretty relevant, even if they ignored her warnings for the most part, a big part of the beginning of this last arc was Cassandra trying to prevent her prophecy any way she could, and she managed to get Bell that Goliath scarf with greatly helped him in the fight. Imo you can’t really say she wasn’t relevant.
Dec 23, 2022 11:50 AM
Aug 2017
Well... I have to say, compared to the LN or even the manga, the anime was pretty light until now. They even ignored totally some scenes were many deaths happened (hello Sword Oratoria, I'm talking about you) but this 4th season of Danmachi really put a stop to that and shows us what this story is really about: exploring a dungeon that can and will try to kill you by any means possible.
I really need to read the volumes that were published those last years, cause I had just read to the Moth Giant...
Dec 24, 2022 12:29 PM

Jun 2015
I have never been so eager to get to the next episode of this show but now I have to wait for two weeks to get to the next episode. Well I guess I'm better than those who had to wait for an entire season.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 24, 2022 8:19 PM

Oct 2010
Anyone surprised that Jura failed to tame the Juggernaut and got taken out by it? Still satisfying, however.
Jan 15, 2023 4:16 PM
Mar 2021
its ok. epik ending
Jan 16, 2023 2:31 PM

Jan 2017
WHY IS THIS SEASON RATED AT 7?!?!
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2022

235 by hypergoob »»
May 8, 3:19 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

102 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

67 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

81 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2022

110 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.