Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2020 8:15 PM

Jan 2020
FMmatron said:
Jfl @ everyone who's thinking this doesn't have a shot at anime of the year.

My man Satoru made light work of our new jobberJougo, seriously badass and equally brutal for the latter. Pretty awesome stuff for such a small-scale encounter.

Unlimited Void/5

Could easily be AOTY hands down. This episode is top tier

Man tried killing Gojo wouldnt have thought he end up becoming a football lolol

Made by k3ti
Nov 13, 2020 8:22 PM

Jan 2013
Best anime of the season is back! Satoru is really on another level, that monster never stood a chance lmao, Satoru is way too OP! But that seal that the curses are planning, seems pretty dangerous.

I do wonder what powers have that guy!

Btw as expected Yuuji will learn what he needs very fast, can't wait to see him at that championship, better known as Tournament ARCCCCC!
I bet that demon survived only for Yuuji to defeat him xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 13, 2020 8:37 PM

Oct 2016
Damn, Mappa be flexing hard on us. We going to be fed well once AOT comes out, it's in good hands.

Gojo is insane bruh, he didn't even break a sweat from Jogo(who is now a football as we speak). Lmao, while Jogo was being blown away Gojo-sensei just casually picks up Itadori.

Infinity is a sickass and OP ass power, and his domain expansion giving you limitless amount of information that you can't do a thing. Gojo's eyes though damn, ngl he a very handsome dude.

Looking forward to more training and the exchange event.
Nov 13, 2020 8:39 PM
Jul 2020
Koshi_Inaba said:
DeepRiver said:

Why cant you get that all this stuff is just building up things for later major arcs? in terms of character introductions, plot threads, we arent even in the first major arc yet, every little event so far has been builded up nicely and is setting up major things to come, lol and Jogo has more personality than most demons from DS S1 (including Muzan) with the only exception of Rui, with an interesting ideology that will be carried by the whole villain line up as a team later on. And it wasnt a bad excuse to show how strong is Gojo, Jogo simply didnt knew him and was overconfident he could beat him, especially since he was told he is around 9 Sukuna fingers in strenght, also he is a just a hot headed (literally).

Seriously, I can't wait for the VS Mahito arc so people would shut up about the characters having no personality or that he battle is shallow and all the other bullshit. I'm not saying JJK is super original or anything like that, but it is a well executed battle manga with good strategic battles. Don't expect easy win or nakama power. The main villains are also intelligent and memorable.

The characters does develop as the series go, some faster than others. It's also not bereft of emotional moments as showcased in the next arc. If anyone still don't like the series after the next arc, I suggest you drop it, because this means the series just isn't for you.
the funny thing is, they're bitching like Shounen is trash in term to a Story, like bro every shounen have same formula (maybe some not) but they're still bitchin even they're doesn't know Anything About JJK it self.
Nov 13, 2020 8:43 PM
Aug 2020
Damn, this episode was awesome, especially when showing off Gojo. His face is so fitting, I'm glad they showed it and didn't cut away last second.

Now we have a final goal for Yuuji. I'm guessing he will make his grand reappearance whenever the event happens.
Nov 13, 2020 8:57 PM
Apr 2020
Gojou-sensei is really the strongest jujutsu sorcerer, Jougo looks powerless. Animation is also cool! Those eyes! Best episode so far!

Nov 13, 2020 9:02 PM
Jul 2016
Koshi_Inaba said:
DeepRiver said:

Why cant you get that all this stuff is just building up things for later major arcs? in terms of character introductions, plot threads, we arent even in the first major arc yet, every little event so far has been builded up nicely and is setting up major things to come, lol and Jogo has more personality than most demons from DS S1 (including Muzan) with the only exception of Rui, with an interesting ideology that will be carried by the whole villain line up as a team later on. And it wasnt a bad excuse to show how strong is Gojo, Jogo simply didnt knew him and was overconfident he could beat him, especially since he was told he is around 9 Sukuna fingers in strenght, also he is a just a hot headed (literally).

Seriously I can't for the VS Mahito arc so people would shut up about the characters has no personality or the battle is shallow and all the other bullshit.

MAL community is mostly just cancer man.. is literally the only place where there is always some random edgy people that think they have so utterly superior taste than everyone else, and anything that comes as popular will be slandered and in most cases with some bullshit arguments. In any other site ive been while checking JJK there is always a good vibe, but MAL is simply toxic.
Nov 13, 2020 9:08 PM
Jul 2009
DeepRiver said:
Koshi_Inaba said:

Seriously I can't for the VS Mahito arc so people would shut up about the characters has no personality or the battle is shallow and all the other bullshit.

MAL community is mostly just cancer man.. is literally the only place where there is always some random edgy people that think they have so utterly superior taste than everyone else, and anything that comes as popular will be slandered and in most cases with some bullshit arguments. In any other site ive been while checking JJK there is always a good vibe, but MAL is simply toxic.

Mal is full of people "allergic" to Shonen battle manga, to the point they can't believe any battle manga can be good
Nov 13, 2020 9:15 PM

Jul 2020
Well what else can I say other than MAPPA ON FIRE🔥🔥🔥🔥
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2020 9:17 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
I'm surprised all the female shamans doesn't want to have gojos babies like come on the guy is basically a demi god, if he had a kid they would inherit his power and most likely even be stronger depending on who he has a kid with

Nov 13, 2020 9:48 PM

Apr 2020
I have been waiting for this FIGHT for so long! Damn, that was so GOOD! Gojo looked Gorgeous as ever. And Yuji was watching Lord of the Rings lol, that is the part when Sam climbs in the boat and goes with Frodo I think. The Domains looked really good.

We got to see Mahito! Get ready for the crazy shit he does.

and
will be showing up next episode, cool!
--AbiSa--
Nov 13, 2020 10:00 PM

Jul 2017
Gojou's jujutsu is so cool. I enjoyed his fighting scene against Jougo, volcano man. He really do be popping off here. HE GOT SOME BEAUTIFUL EYES. Gojou's domain, Infinite Void, is so badass. God this episode was really well done.

。*✲゚*♡(o•ᴗ•o)♡*✲゚*。

Nov 13, 2020 10:31 PM
May 2020
YorukaWaifu said:
Good animation, shit story and characters as always. Kimetsu no Yaiba 2.0.

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?

Lol so you'd rather watch something with good story and animation like Nanatsu no Taizai season 3? Just drop the anime instead of being a bitch ass. Go watch your convoluted, "i am very smart so I watch this" anime with shit slide show animation made by 3 years old.
Nov 13, 2020 10:50 PM

Dec 2016
Sourire said:
MAPPA doing based work for JJK. Gojou is so OP haha. And no you cant compare it to Demon Slayer episode 19 for many reasons, mainly because the fight was super dull in the manga and enhanced by Ufotable who are from another planet.
YorukaWaifu said:

This is anime nowadays, why would they think about making a good story, when you can throw two or three sakuga scenes every episode and people starts screaming AOTY like robots?
Just drop the show. You clearly dont like shounen tropes, why forcefeed yourself something you dislike? At least there’s no Zenitsu type character that makes episodes completely unbearable to watch.

I'll take Zenitsu any day of the week, at least some of the other characters in KnY played the straightman role. In this show, every single character is a full clothed nose honking clown.

And if you feel so emotionally broken because people express their disent on any series, you should look elsewhere. Discussion boards weren't created as worshipping sanctuaries where criticism is considered heressy. I'll even use your own words on you, why forcefeed yourself to read comments you obviously dislike?
Nov 13, 2020 10:51 PM
Sep 2020
ah no looks like I'm late watching this episode

gojou got the highest popularity this season when showing his face

Looks like Mappa also made the fight well
Nov 13, 2020 10:59 PM

Feb 2014
deg said:
so Gojo can manipulate space in an infinite manner eh thats freaking cool he can even use warp or wormhole shortcuts thats how fast he can be

maybe Gojo can use black holes too

this domain expansion is like the reality marble on Fate Stay Night

He's a freaking self summoned summoned master and servant all by himself.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 13, 2020 11:18 PM
Jul 2020
Kaasfondue said:
YungAniman said:

Jogo already said he was going after him. Gojo beats his ass. What more building up do u want lmao. And they're building up to the shibuya arc when they use the prison seal thing. Dont really see what's so random about anything here

Idk, it just felt like a lazy excuse to show off how strong Gojo is. It didn't even make sense for him to think he had a chance. It will be less rewarding to see our MC or another character kill Jogo now. My comment on things being kinda random is about how the whole structure of the story is so far, but that's just my opinion. I assume things will be smoother once MC and squad are settling in school and as a team.

I'm glad you actually respond like a person and not go straight to insult me or something lmao. Sorry if I came off as hostile. I could answer your first concern about jogo....wait till the story progresses and I'm telling you...it wont be a disspointment what happens. Im not telling u what happens of course lol. And I can see where you're coming from about the randomness when u phrase it like that. Gege, the author has a very odd way of structuring their story but once you see everything unravel, it really is awesome. Most things that happen def have a purpose. It's not attack on titan level of profoundness lol, but it does have significance. I'm telling you, once more gets animated (probs 3 seasons), it'll all be connected nicely. IMO at least. And if u dont like it even after all major things are revealed, then i guess this is just not for u lol. Also, Jogo is a very cocky character. He severely looks down upon humans plus Geto told him a generous estimate of how many fingers he scaled to, so I think that's why he thought he had a chance against Gojo (he also didnt know anything about his powers). Sorry for the mini essay
Nov 13, 2020 11:50 PM
Nov 2014
MetaKite said:
MestariYN said:
I don't know what's wrong with this show but it's lit! Sensei's Domain expansion though... increadibly beautiful. Wish he could take me once inside ;)

But! My personal highlight was definitely Yuji watching...
THE LORD OF THE RINGS!!!
HILARIOUS, I say!
Yeah, I'm only here to see who else caught that reference. LOL

"Twenty fingers to rule them all".

I mean, one does not simply watch this show without screaming at the reference, right?
Nov 13, 2020 11:51 PM
Mar 2018
Finally, more Gojou-sensei Action!

So exciting to see Gojou's abilities and strengths against a special grade, and the way he takes off his blindfold brought chills down my spine!

Nov 14, 2020 12:12 AM

Aug 2018
Damn, Gojou is so hot. That face reveal, and those eyes though.
Nov 14, 2020 12:28 AM
May 2020
Gojou looks sexy af. The animation is really promising, i'm loving it. Gotta raise my score.
Nov 14, 2020 1:08 AM
Sep 2018
Man some of those idiots are keep bitching every week like they got a job to bitching about jjk and they get paid for their hardworks.

If you dont like it, just drop it. Keep your mouth shut for heavens sake...
Join the Last Parade for your anime Salvation
Nov 14, 2020 1:13 AM
Jul 2015
YorukaWaifu said:

just for reference then, what does GOOD story mean to you then?
Nov 14, 2020 1:22 AM
Aug 2018
Just witnessed one of the greatest! The animation also on the top notch 👌🏼
Nov 14, 2020 1:47 AM
Dec 2019
i wanna go hug the whole staff of MAPPA right now. that's it. that sums up my opinion on this cool as fuck ep.
Nov 14, 2020 1:53 AM

May 2020
I find myself playing scenes over and over again every episode of this series. I can't say I've done that in any other show. Can't wait for the next episode when the east students are introduced!
Nov 14, 2020 2:19 AM
Jul 2018
YorukaWaifu said:

This one is better than KnY for me personally, cause actually this thing has a little bit of AoT feeling if u read the manga (i am a manga reader). This thing is more confusing and more entertaining than KnY cause u can't really expect anything that much, yuji's dead in ep 5, sukuna is a dictator and force his ideals to anyone he kills everyone if he wants to(he is really an evil antagonist), gojo want to kill higher ups people really badly lol, a phsycological theme that's actually there but got covered by the flashy fights, a consequences if someone doing wrong things apply in this manga and again not much boobs involved which is a big plus for me lol, i am a girl don't judge me. And for me, even the manga is still little bit confusing (i kinda read it over and over and i am kinda dumb now lol), gege akutami is an absurd writer i would say, and he/she has inspiration from older shonen series so it's expected if u feel like this one has similarity to the older one. I mean lots of shonen stories like this these days, what do you expect? if u really can endure it little bit longer u maybe would like it, but u have ur own personal preferences so...
Nov 14, 2020 3:31 AM

Apr 2016
Except for the part of Gojou’s domain, this episode wasn’t that good nor entertaining. By the way, the next arc about the tournament doesn’t look much interesting too me.
Nov 14, 2020 3:38 AM
Mar 2020
Damm this realy is fun to watch when they have one solid episode thats without slapstick.
Nov 14, 2020 3:52 AM

Dec 2018
Fine episode, can't believe we are going to see Goujo power so early. Is that his ultimate power? Hope Goujo still got another power to show when fighting the stronger enemy.
I thought Goujo having a sexy hot eyes but its look like his eyes are beautiful😂
He look hot with his normal hair, but when he open his blindfold, his hair with that eyes make him so cute🤣

That two human (or is that new villain a half human?) Look calm and funny. I guess they both are stronger than those two curse beings.

Nov 14, 2020 4:09 AM

Apr 2020
Another solid episode for Jujutsu Kaisen. We got Gojou fighting against the Jougo and damn he just dominates the fight (chotto matte...their names are the fucking same just backwards WTF!). That Limitless domain is animated very well by MAPPA, I'm seeing the similarities from GOH. But if you are in that position you'll be scared as fuck to be alive. (Also I like the Lord of the Rings reference in the TV)

Next week we got some hot waifu (I fell in first sight) and the buffed up guy meeting up with our Tokyo jujutsus. And we got the reveal for Mahito (that cool looking white haired guy licking blood in the OP), nice to see him debut.
Nov 14, 2020 4:16 AM
Jun 2019
The animation this episode was crazy good mappa out did themselves here the domain expanses looks incredible especially Gojou's. This show has seriously blown me away thus far it keeps getting better and better!
Nov 14, 2020 4:26 AM

Mar 2020
Loved the music for this episode and the animation too is great. Pretty hyped episode, I am interested in the villains and Gojo satoru is a chad. I wonder what role Sukuna will play in all this.
check out odd taxi
Nov 14, 2020 4:26 AM

Oct 2009
Waa.. sensei is a bishounen

The football match at the end lol
Nov 14, 2020 4:37 AM

Feb 2018
10/10 episode for sure. I busted out laugh when they held hands like a couple xD I really started to see the teacher as my favourite character in the show. He is even teaching to his enemies too :D Plus his eyes, omg they're beatiful! I never expected something like that. He is too handsome and charismatic. Also his ryouki tenkai is very unique, I can't wait to see other domains.
Nov 14, 2020 4:50 AM

Apr 2015
Holy hell! What an episode! Gojou is so broken , His domain expansion is literally like a cheat code. Also when he takes his blindfold off he looks so cool. This anime just keeps on delivering. Definitely living up to all the hype surrounding it or infact surpassing it. Mappa nailing it!
Nov 14, 2020 4:52 AM

Sep 2015
Anime Lord of the Rings is something I'd like to see a few more scenes of in this show.
Nov 14, 2020 4:57 AM

Jan 2020
Animation was amazing as expected, nice choreography, and most importantly nice use of soundtrack here, they did justice to the eye reveal

That football match at the end lol
Nov 14, 2020 4:58 AM

Oct 2018
Very good episode with the powerful Gojo sensei <3 he has pretty eyes XD
Animation very good as always, love this episode
Nov 14, 2020 5:05 AM

Jul 2016
Hon-Sama said:
Was going to drop the show but Goujo's ability was interesting. Animation was decent . So I think will keep watching this for now.

Seriously going to drop it?

Getou being somehow linked to the school is interesting and is the the white haired dude a cursed spirit or human?
Nov 14, 2020 5:05 AM
Oct 2020
Kaasfondue said:
davisgn2 said:

So lazy and poorly made conflicts are better than a really interesting battle that introduces the enemy cast with an interesting characterization of their motivation and continues to build the world and powers in a well done and creative way?

You would have to inform me on what's so much more interesting about JJK. Mt.Fuji curse dude is just as interesting as any other low-level demon in DS, maybe even less so. The battle was boring, I like the concept of Domains but will have to see two actual opponents against each other (not god vs newbie).

This story literally has a MC who's OP as fuck from the start, how is this not lazy? He's naturally a god at everything he does for some inexplicable reason (oh wait reveal coming soon woooh). And don't get me started on how poorly introduced the side characters are, especially the girl's backstory in episode 3 was so bad. It's like the author just threw them in fast so we know they exist and will eventually see them do something cool later on instead of making us care about them.

Imo, I find DS to actually be better written so far. At least there was a sense of natural progression. I really don't understand how you can like this but not DS. Some fandom wars going on here.

@z7ProSpyce I didn't say anything about the art, why did you quote me? All I alluded to is that it's ridiculous to compare DS ep 19 with this. Like just NO. Both visually and writing wise this was a few levels below.

I not quote you. I quote the other guy but i think that your quotes was combined, idk.
Nov 14, 2020 5:26 AM

Jul 2017
Great episode.. great episode as always those animation are insanee GJ MAPPA.
The moment Gojou Open his blindfold is so cool holy shit + all those domain thingy black hole kinda shit.

lmaoo that post-credit scene caught me off guard.
Nov 14, 2020 5:27 AM
Oct 2020
Blue_Maroon said:
Really good fight. We finally see what Gojo’s power is and he did not disappoint. The Domain Expansion parts were pretty cool (bad CGI lava aside). Add some funny character interactions on top and you got a great episode.

Man, the CGI lava was not a another level but is good. I don't see nothing bad, i think that you confused becouse of the Toon Shaders and the colorization.
Nov 14, 2020 5:30 AM
Jul 2009
Vindicater said:
Hon-Sama said:
Was going to drop the show but Goujo's ability was interesting. Animation was decent . So I think will keep watching this for now.

Seriously going to drop it?

Getou being somehow linked to the school is interesting and is the the white haired dude a cursed spirit or human?

He's a cursed spirit. The reason why he looked like a human is because the fear he was born from

I'm really hoping Mappa will make a 2nd season, I really want to see the Gojo flashback arc animated
Nov 14, 2020 5:45 AM

Jun 2019
z7ProSpyce said:
Blue_Maroon said:
Really good fight. We finally see what Gojo’s power is and he did not disappoint. The Domain Expansion parts were pretty cool (bad CGI lava aside). Add some funny character interactions on top and you got a great episode.

Man, the CGI lava was not a another level but is good. I don't see nothing bad, i think that you confused becouse of the Toon Shaders and the colorization.

If I didn’t have the context, I never would have guessed that it was lava. It looked like how I imagine lava would look like in something like “Handshakers”, which is not a good thing. I still liked the episode, but that doesn’t mean I have to like everything about it.
Nov 14, 2020 5:49 AM

Oct 2018
Well, I don't know what to say. The fight, the animation, Gojo's true power, all of it is awesome. Though the fight is predictable, there is no way the lava guy even has any chance to remotely threaten Gojo since the previous eps, but it seems buildup to later fight with either the beach guy or the monk.

But with this kind of power level, it makes wonder where this jujutsu sorcerer when Japan get bombed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, or when tsunami hit Japan multiple times. Why Japan not yet rule the world?
Nov 14, 2020 5:50 AM

Dec 2016
aciicalip0abed said:
YorukaWaifu said:

This one is better than KnY for me personally, cause actually this thing has a little bit of AoT feeling if u read the manga (i am a manga reader). This thing is more confusing and more entertaining than KnY cause u can't really expect anything that much, yuji's dead in ep 5, sukuna is a dictator and force his ideals to anyone he kills everyone if he wants to(he is really an evil antagonist), gojo want to kill higher ups people really badly lol, a phsycological theme that's actually there but got covered by the flashy fights, a consequences if someone doing wrong things apply in this manga and again not much boobs involved which is a big plus for me lol, i am a girl don't judge me. And for me, even the manga is still little bit confusing (i kinda read it over and over and i am kinda dumb now lol), gege akutami is an absurd writer i would say, and he/she has inspiration from older shonen series so it's expected if u feel like this one has similarity to the older one. I mean lots of shonen stories like this these days, what do you expect? if u really can endure it little bit longer u maybe would like it, but u have ur own personal preferences so...

I'm not OP, but I don't see why shouldn't I make a reply to your paragraph.

To me, Jujutsu Kaisen feels like a souless show with amazing sakuga and nothing more. It's like an old NY cop stereotype "shoot first ask questions later" let everything happen, from a convoluted fighting system that will be explained in large infodumps after the main protagonists have beaten up the baddies. Gojou being this overpowered early on (an unntouchable god with teleporting skills) feels like a bad parody of an already parody title like last season's Misfit Academy.

The psychological themes (if there are any at all) aren't not only buried by nonsensical fights, but also the jarring and dumb 12 year old humor that makes any stakes at all feel completely pointless.

I am a guy and fanservice can be whaetever as long as it's not obnoxiously put in my face for cheap laughs or plain tititlation (like Fire Force). But in my long experience with fans, it's always those who have nothing else to brag about their show, and use "the lack of fanservice" as their last argument to make a show look like it's an added feature.

Nov 14, 2020 6:00 AM
Apr 2019
Looks like MAPPA is enjoying their spotlight now. Hell, they know how to choose manga that deserves this kind of adaptation.

Gojou is sick here! Proves that he's not just a Jujutsu Sorcerer, but the GOAT among them.
Nov 14, 2020 6:00 AM
Mar 2020
Gojo eyes and face isnt the same as the manga did
Nov 14, 2020 6:01 AM
Mar 2020
Justinian2324 said:
Looks like MAPPA is enjoying their spotlight now. Hell, they know how to choose manga that deserves this kind of adaptation.

Gojou is sick here! Proves that he's not just a Jujutsu Sorcerer, but the GOAT among them.
Gojou i think will die somehow
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 👑 Jujutsu Kaisen Character Ranking 👑 ( 1 2 3 )

nirererin - Sep 22

118 by milcosi »»
34 minutes ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2021

252 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

233 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

248 by Gator »»
Sep 23, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

283 by Gator »»
Sep 23, 2:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.