Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 6, 2018 12:53 PM

Oct 2017
I think after this episode, I can make one conclusion about this show and that is that this show has much better characters and writing than the original but it does still suffer from retarded fight scenes (Albeit to a lesser extent). I do overall think this show has enough positive aspects to keep it afloat.
May 6, 2018 12:57 PM
Apr 2016
allenjke said:

Talking P-chan was really weird.

It was weird, alright, but I hope everyone understands it was simply a mental pressure relief that occurred when Karen was losing her composure and hope for victory. A hallucination if you want (but not really).
Re:formed
May 6, 2018 12:59 PM
Oct 2017
Need character page for P-Chan now
May 6, 2018 1:00 PM
Apr 2016
FennekMaster said:
I think after this episode, I can make one conclusion about this show and that is that this show has much better characters and writing than the original but it does still suffer from retarded fight scenes (Albeit to a lesser extent). I do overall think this show has enough positive aspects to keep it afloat.

News Flash: This series has no original. It is based on SAO universe, and the similarities end there. By trying to evoke SAO at any point of discussion you automatically produce a 0 (ZERO) value input, as you do not understand the matter we all are presented with.
May 6, 2018 1:31 PM

Apr 2018
I really like soundtrack in this anime, it makes this series!!
May 6, 2018 1:50 PM

Nov 2017
This show is so desperately begging for any stakes whatsoever to actually engage us.

Like, lets be honest... The premise that got her in the game was kindof shit. either way though that "resolved" I guess.. feels a bit lazy. but fine as long as it's a good show all around then I can forgive that.

And while it is fun and semi-interesting with some deec action scenes and novelty First person mode depictions.

This show has given us 5 episodes(and apparent;ly 6 is a recap?) that have no weight or impact to them because we have no stakes or motivation to engage us to the characters or the events happening. It seems that it's setting up these stakes finally to start after episode 7 but man thats along time to take for something that seems fairly fundamental.

Either way, the show isn't terrible. I'm actually still enjoying it but it's just all completely superficial.
May 6, 2018 2:04 PM
Feb 2017
rest in peace P-chan...

May 6, 2018 2:19 PM
Jan 2013
DragoonDeus said:
This went from watchable to absolutely fucking terrible all in 1 episode. This episode my god did it just go full retard.

Then stop watching the anime and complaining like a little kid
May 6, 2018 2:22 PM
Jan 2013
Smoku said:
Trash,t his episode was utter garbage.
The plot armor felt like me, a viewer, got just spat on the face by the author. abysmal.

I liked it until ep4, but this here was tragic, beyond saving.

Stop watching then my friend , it would be better than coming to the forums and complain like a little kid

May 6, 2018 2:26 PM
Apr 2016
xeco said:
DragoonDeus said:
This went from watchable to absolutely fucking terrible all in 1 episode. This episode my god did it just go full retard.

Then stop watching the anime and complaining like a little kid
xeco said:
Smoku said:
The plot armor felt like me, a viewer, got just spat on the face by the author. abysmal.

Stop watching then my friend , it would be better than coming to the forums and complain like a little kid

What if they are trying to see the truth behind how bad the series is, but instead of opening yourself to it you complain about them complaining, like a little kid?
I understand third world citizens have just some right at being unworthy of being called "decent human being", but the forums are there for the - WAIT FOR IT YOU IMBECILE - DISCUSSING PURPOSES. So if you can't anyhow properly rebuke their statements/hatism, then do not embarrass yourself over the internet. At least over the internet.
May 6, 2018 3:45 PM

Apr 2009
The writer(s) really dropped the ball in this episode.

It was still entertaining to watch, but compared to previous 4 episodes, this one was very "meh." Some scenes were just... ham fisted and heavy handed. I know Llenn is MC and she had to win to continue the plot, but did it really have to feel so contrived? I feel like the writer(s) didn't think this thoroughly and just wrote something haphazardly to meet a deadline or something. My guess is that they were trying to make up for lack of action in past few episodes by dumping a boat load in this one, but even for a make-belief anime show where the action scenes happen in a VR video game, it just felt so... "off."

Hopefully something like this won't happen again in future episodes. I bet that the big fight between Llenn and Pito is gonna happen somewhere down the road, and when it does it better not be so corny as this episode.
To be or not to be... that is not the question. ;3
May 6, 2018 5:56 PM

Jul 2007
Omg this is my guilty pleasure. I absolutely love it and I don't even know why. Story wise... There is nothing going. We did get a lot of character development for LENN though and I guess a little bit for M and Pito. Their real character is a mistery though. I dunno the animation is above average that is for sure. Soundtrack is also nice. I love the OP too. All in all this is really entertaining which is what matters for me. The ending was lovely too. I lost it when she said "You did it boss". Never crossed my mind these little girls were the finalists xD
May 6, 2018 10:55 PM

Dec 2010
xeco said:
Smoku said:

Oh, right, sorry, only POSITIVE comments allowed, right? There's always at least one asshole like you to jump on someone who has a different opinion then a positive feedback just eating up everything like it's top notch.

I liked it until this very episode but it got ruined by "cool" action that's way too over the top.
May 7, 2018 12:42 AM

Mar 2016
it was going so good but with this episode they ruined it.Again! It feels nostalgic at this point

I feel you @smoku , it was all going good and then they ruined it with over the top action moves. I mean there was also nice action scenes as well but... Which is why we come here and talk about it. Anyways hope they tie it up with good story. Maybe laughing coffin?
mbepadroMay 7, 2018 12:48 AM
May 7, 2018 3:43 AM

Sep 2014
Show is still a good time, but it can be a mixed bag with the plot. I'm fine with LLENN being a speed bunny, but why does it seem like no one else has anything else going on? Everyone else just seems to be playing so realistically in comparison. Maybe they have strength builds, but it doesn't seem like it benefits them in comparison lol. Also the tactical decisions made in Episode 4 are confusing (Just hide in the obvious trees behind you from the hovercrafts and don't be a sitting target checking the map in the open when there's a house next to you.)

I'm begging them not have any serious stakes in the story like some people seem to want. It seems like they are going for a more light-hearted show and them working real world risk into this would just tank things and make it not fun. This episode was pretty entertaining, even if it's ridiculous and silly. It's exactly what I wanted from the show.
KamikazeKeegMay 7, 2018 3:46 AM
May 7, 2018 3:56 AM

Apr 2016
This episode was so good , except Karen now have short hair damm since she is tall in real life , long hair suit her
BRAWLERS
May 7, 2018 4:07 AM

Mar 2015
This show has lost me. LLENN is some next level BS main character luck.
May 7, 2018 5:20 AM

Oct 2008
That was an excellent episode. I don't know what you people are talking about. Stakes? Contrived writing? Who gives a crap about all those. The characters and character interactions were all top-notch and the action itself was great. I can't even begin to count the moments that brought a smile to my face. It's like a CGDCT show, but instead of forming a band or going camping it's playing a game. Kinda like Sabage-bu! with fewer nonsequiturs and more coherence. That is how I'm approaching the show and it is delivering. Her lampshading the implausibility of the mid-air magazine catch literally had me burst out laughing. Seriously, the number of times I've seen that being done in Hollywood action movies...

Also, are you people actually taking P-chan talking literally? I'm pretty sure it was a stress-induced hallucination...
May 7, 2018 5:28 AM

Feb 2013
Achaman said:
last two episodes killed the ride for me.. i was pretty into it until them.. now its just weird mystery crap

I agree the show was pretty good silly but good, Until this episode.

They just had to do the death game route.

That ending with the little girls so cheezy. There could have been a better way to do that.

Oh right and a talking gun.
PoisonedTeaMay 7, 2018 5:31 AM
May 7, 2018 6:56 AM
Apr 2016
lunatic123 said:
I don't usually comment on forums,

You don't say. This must have been a true horror for you to let the cry out here.
May 7, 2018 8:09 AM
Dec 2017
okay this is the episode that made me drop it

From the weird talking face that appeared on the gun

to the weird happy dance music playing during action scenes
May 7, 2018 8:30 AM
Apr 2016
Bahoma-246 said:
That final battle was so stupid and contrived I think I might be having a stroke because of it.
totally agreed! How the hell one can miss the target which is 15 cm away, i mean almost 15-20 shots were fired n all on either immortal objects or way off the target, i felt like my head wil explode any second, dropped this shite right away. It proved the director never once played any battle royale.
May 7, 2018 8:33 AM
Apr 2016
Smoku said:
xeco said:

Oh, right, sorry, only POSITIVE comments allowed, right? There's always at least one asshole like you to jump on someone who has a different opinion then a positive feedback just eating up everything like it's top notch.

I liked it until this very episode but it got ruined by "cool" action that's way too over the top.
i agree with u! Damn this 32 characters limit lol.
May 7, 2018 10:11 AM

Mar 2018
DaLaw said:
HumbertoZero said:
That ending was beautiful.

Everything was good but the talking P-chan thing... like, wut?

this!
I was going to say the exact same thing.

unless P-chan is actually some AI remnant from SAO (random guesses)?

Yeah... I'm really not sure how we should take this. Is LENN insane? Is this thing really a thing that is talking to her? It was so bizarre. How are we supposed to interpret this?!

jeremy24tyler said:
When M said that if he died in the game he'd die in real life I had the biggest eye roll. Seriously, i thought we were done with this. Then... it just kinda got forgotten about? Karen doesn't seem bothered by it in real life?

Yeah, but to be fair, this is a world where "Death gun" happened and actually killed a few people. If Pito was obsessed with that and thought it was cool, and M was unsteady enough to believe Pito's threat, I could totally see this as plausible.

And Karen ignoring it; well these were just people she met on the internet; she has no investment in them (yet). They're probably all nuts, as far as she is concerned. I'd be a bit worried about M in her shoes, but Karen knows how intense Pito is so she probably just thinks M misinterpreted her extreme intensity.

Also SAO is all about the real-life threat of the virtual world; it would be kind of strange if they didn't try to bring back that theme in some way here. Originally I thought Karen would end up working with M as a bodyguard for Pito (in real life) to protect her against some kind of real plot on her life, but now I'm thinking she may end up trying to stop real-pito (the singer) from doing something bad in real life. I won't be busted up if it doesn't happen, but I'm just saying it wouldn't surprise me at all if it did.
♫ やっと見つけた織姫様 だけどどこだろう彦星様
これじゃひとりぼっち ♫

"Just like my arms... can never be soft and warm, like yours are"
May 7, 2018 12:10 PM

Sep 2007
FlameLWF said:
How did it go from M pulling a gun on LLENN at the end of the last episode to LLENN having her gun aimed at M at the start of this episode?

Have Marvel movies taught you NOTHING?!
May 7, 2018 12:11 PM

Apr 2018
Definitely enjoyed this episode! I was cheering LLENN during the last part of the fight! Plus P-chan talked! It kind of startled me a little bit and then I started laughing. Didn't think guns in anime would start talking lol! Can't wait to see what the next episode entails!
May 7, 2018 3:42 PM

Dec 2016
This was a great episode, the ending was great, fights were great. Only thing that kind of annoys me is that Pito wasn't talked about more, and if she actually is crazy in real life or if M was just overreacting lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 7, 2018 7:06 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Easily the worst episode. Everything up to this point felt realistic and believable; actions felt like they had consequences. Everything was calculated and thought out, which made it interesting and engaging to watch. But this episode threw everything out the window.

Don't put the main character in these kinds of situations if you're going to make everything contrived. Everything about her character was focused on speed, agility, and close quarters combat. Why not use this rock forest for her to pick them off one by one? Before it felt as though she understood her limitations and her skills, anyone with an IQ of about 12 would've realized she had the advantage in a place like this. Simply poor writing for the sake of action makes the action feel incredibly lame.

The whole immortal object thing was awful, I understand what it is and it makes sense, but that close range any normal player would've shot the head or all around the chest. It just felt so contrived it made me cringe. If instead she randomly shot one bullet from a distance at an unarmed LLENN, it would've felt a lot more believable at least.

I also hate how players are hesitant to kill one of their own. Who cares? It's a game. You'll win if you kill both. There are virtually no consequences to killing your own teammate. That was another completely cringe moment.

I'd still like them to fully explain her speed. It seems like most players are astonished at her speed. Does that mean there isn't a way to increase stats? Or is there, but it takes an incredible amount of grinding? Does she possibly have a rare item that makes her fast? Until they fully explain it, it just feels like cheap plot armor.

Glad to see M stand up and fight, I do get the feeling Pitou is the true antagonist of the series. Pretty shitty what she's done to M.

Really disappointed with how this turned out, I was enjoying the series more than I thought I would simply for the reasons I stated in my first sentence. Decisions had weight and consequence, outcomes felt real and believable. This was just a big misstep.
May 7, 2018 8:17 PM

Nov 2014
Really loved this episode, got some dope moments with good action! Also the last scene (after the ED) is very emotional
May 7, 2018 10:24 PM

Sep 2009
LLENN summarized my thoughts perfectly..."No way"

Seeing a magazine thrown from a distance gracefully sliding into the gun was brilliant.

A lot of absurd moments but still amusing nonetheless.
XaphionMar 11, 2020 11:25 AM
May 8, 2018 12:53 AM
Oct 2017
It's getting worse and worse with every episode.
May 8, 2018 2:25 AM

Jun 2016
GlowingAura said:
As soon as it said "immortal object" I knew this show will be going downhill. I get that it was the scanner, but why is the game programmed to make you be able to shoot through it? It's easy to exploit something like that.

The shooting mechanics make no sense, why is it just random? And why is there food in-game if you can't even taste it? And how do they "feel" pain? If the mangaka wanted to add that in to make the fights more interesting then he may as well make a REAL LIFE anime involving guns.

Oh well, Karen's cute so I'll keep watching, plus the music is good. But they could've at least made this FPS a bit more realistic, where are all the triggered teenage boys?

Its an MMORPG not a FPS.
May 8, 2018 2:26 AM

Jun 2016
All the reviews are a bit ridiculous. I feel as the only reason that the reviews have 7-9 scores is because of the fact Reki Kawahara did not write this.

Going to be honest, there is more plot armor on Karen than there are girls on Kirito. The story is generic, the plot is nothing new, its just SAO toned down without the "suspense". No death game, no psycho rapist, no death gun - same old God Main Character.

Idk if its the studio or the author, but that 1v6 is absolutely ridiculous. Like the fact that GGO isn't a first person shooter, but a MMORPG is weird as fuck, but the Llenn's gamebreaking bs is pretty messed up. I love the SAO series, but this is just no. I'd honestly like to see any pro CS, Overwatch, PUBG, Fortnite player do a 1v6 like Llenn, because this is just so dumb.

tl;dr
Gamer with no experience with guns, runs around shooting p90, takes down an entire Japanese Self Defense Force squad, and manages to survive getting shot 18 times by a pistol, and knifes down an enemy gamer, who is actually an elementary school girl, that somehow is a better fighter than the JSDF.
May 8, 2018 2:34 AM

Jun 2016
I don't see how the Alternative novel got a series, but somehow SAO Progressive didnt.

There's no goal, there's no plot, it's just a random slice of life because people want more SAO? "Clear the Death Game" "Save Asuna" "Catch Death Gun" etc, etc, etc. Basic story elements like a clear plot and any sense of minor realism in player skill and gun games are completely missing.

Just because Kino's journey was unexpectedly good, people are praising the "writing".

I don't dislike this series, but the reviews are ridiculous, and the they might as well highlight the sentence "This is not written by Reki Kawahara" because that's probably the reviews section summed up.
May 8, 2018 3:01 AM
Oct 2015
Aside from the beginning where M's true nature came out.
The rest of the episode was laid out really well, especially those slick action scenes, where LLENN attempts to literally 1v6.
The last scene after the ending revealed that those short middle school girls were actually the final enemies was something unexpected. I also wouldn't expect a game like GGO to appeal to middle school girls.
On the bright side, Karen's complex for her height has reduced to an extent.
Heckle was here...
May 8, 2018 4:17 AM

Aug 2016
I really like this, but that "boss" fight with boss was hell lot of stupid. And whatever you play arcade Counter strike or realistic Red orchestra, most of gun fights take seconds so this is bit awkward. But I guess this is anime so it's ok.

Also I hereby renaming Juggernaut team to Rus-like Juggernaut loli team.
Martin_TaylorMay 8, 2018 4:21 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2018 10:39 AM

Feb 2017
ROFLMAO, all the world building and mechanics turn to be nonsense this episode.
After M expose his abuse to manually aim his shoot. I wonder why noone really dont even know it, discover and overuse it to be viral.

And secondly about the weapon barrel and its shoting line, no fucking way it miss on a fucking blank range <1m when the barrel straight in front of target (when lenn try to shoot the big girl).
Ah dont forget the amazing stright line she land then missing all her ahot afterward.

And ofc about all the bullshit action coreography.

From 7 to 5

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 8, 2018 10:47 AM

Feb 2017
uninstallthegame said:
uhm, so many questions...

-she's fast enough to dodge a bullet and not fast enough to dodge a kick?
-immortal object? a piece of player's body? clothing?
-ok, immortal object, why shoot the same spot over and over?
-she missed point blank from p90? that needs a lot of effort to do that
-even though she shots a straight line of bullets from range..
-knifing legs affects persons body and she falls down on knees, llenn gets shot multiple times, doesn't give a fuck, nice

well, what am i even complaining about, such a shitty writing couldn't apply under normal game logic

upd: also, that bullet to bullet scene was just like evangelion's one, but it didn't affect the bullet trajectory, sadly

Lol exactly. Fucking went downhill.
Thats why i dont set my hope really high right after the end of ridiculous ep 4.

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
May 8, 2018 11:43 AM

May 2012
Why would anyone even care about the things that uninstallthegame ^ mentioned ?! If you really complain about something being unrealistic and illogical in anime, then what about full dive virtual reality which does not exist and probably not even possible in real life. Also, magic, human suddenly transforming to titans in other anime, thats also impossible and illogical.

The fight was good and so much fun. Thats what matter. No need to think hard about every detail in the fight.
May 8, 2018 8:06 PM

Dec 2012
Amount of plot armor this loli has would put Kirito to shame.

I don't watch as much anime as before...
May 8, 2018 8:22 PM
Jul 2011
Im beginning to wonder if Pitohui really loves M.
Though, this weird association between he and she might hint otherwise.
M could have just easily ran far away from this one woman, and yet entrusting his life to Llenn that Pitohui was the one who introduced her to him to become a team.

It is kind of a miracle to me that how these two still won, even though they were almost about to shoot each other to death.
Until the end, M mental well being was still unstable .
Still won the whole thing with this seemingly slim hope of many possibli... I dont know what im talking about.
May 8, 2018 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
What a satisfyingly great episode!
of course Team LM won the Squad Jam!
LOL P-chan talked and with eyes!
but the last part, did we skipped something? Why does Karen already know the game name of that other student!?
5/5.

May 8, 2018 11:35 PM

Dec 2015
matias067 said:
What a satisfyingly great episode!
of course Team LM won the Squad Jam!
LOL P-chan talked and with eyes!
but the last part, did we skipped something? Why does Karen already know the game name of that other student!?
5/5.

You didn't skip anything. She knew because the loli knew her in-game name because of the P90 keychain.
May 9, 2018 12:16 AM
May 2017
Wow that woman she fought with at the end was beastly looking.
May 9, 2018 12:53 AM

Nov 2016
GlowingAura said:
As soon as it said "immortal object" I knew this show will be going downhill. I get that it was the scanner, but why is the game programmed to make you be able to shoot through it? It's easy to exploit something like that.

It's too small for most people unlike corpses, but they disappear after 10 mins. You still need actual luck to get the bullet hit it.

The shooting mechanics make no sense, why is it just random? And why is there food in-game if you can't even taste it? And how do they "feel" pain? If the mangaka wanted to add that in to make the fights more interesting then he may as well make a REAL LIFE anime involving guns.

1. Watch episode 2-4 again, the shooting mechanic has been explained a grand total of THREE TIMES.
2. you can taste food and pain, these are in the original SAO (in all arcs even, not just GGO). Basically, the amusphere (and nervegear) simulate human's five sense (pain is lessened though), that's how everyone can see,smell, and hear stuff inside the game. Naturally, this is also in episode 2 exposition.
3. Already done. Sigsawa's most well known series feature gun wielding travellers. Not always gun action, but there are plenty stories involving them shooting people (or outright massacring). While his other series that also got an anime is about post war and military conspiracy, plenty of actual soldiers, spy, and mercenary shooting each other. The only downside is, they aren't cute moe girls (well, not the gun totting ones).
May 9, 2018 4:25 AM
Mar 2012
This game is so realistic, even cartridges can get damaged.
Lol the usual SAO style plot armor when fighting Boss, but the fight & tactics are really intense. And how M returned later worked in their favor. Good use of grenades, even shooting one on an enemy. All her knife & hill rolling training paid off.
LLENN super funny the whole way, great vaing.
Of course Hermes talks to Kino & P-chan to munchkin.
Wut the highschool loli's were these giant soldiers, with matching hairstyles.
May 9, 2018 6:38 AM

Nov 2014
I'm actually pretty worried, the fight didn't even look great or feel smooth. It was a lot of very painfully stupid scenes where LLENN just couldn't die no matter how many bullets are fired at her. I'm mostly a shitty SMG player when I do play FPS games, you don't charge in against multiple people with low health and survive, that's not how basically anything works.

It's a pretty dangerous precedent they are setting in this episode, that LLENN can outspeed multiple shooters and survive while back facing them and running away.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
May 9, 2018 2:45 PM
Jul 2011
Can't escape, either M has school or work that is in a tight spot he can't easily move away from.
We all know that it is hard to take a scene seriously of a huge man filled with tears bowing down on a little girl.
The atmosphere of the scene is not serious also.
But M was not like "i better get out of here or im screwed", but looks to me like Pitohui already has M on his throat with a knife.
The time M log out, well, is she still treated as Pitohui in real life?
I felt like Llenn was only half-serious on this case, and even she gets it on how M was just being dramatic with teary eyes.

Maybe one of the reasons M is playing GGO is to build his composure.
Playing games build such a habit is one of the ideas i guess, and to be used to the harsh enviroment such as playing a soldier guiding and cooperating his fellows like it is an everyday job.
I mean, he was all no-nonsense character all this time until at the end of episode 4.
But when it comes to Pitohui, he still has a long way to go.

And other players should just avoid shootouts against Llenn directly or they are screwed.
Before, Llenn was almost dead by a unexpected shot so.
May 9, 2018 8:17 PM

Sep 2015
When you realize the guy who did Kino's Journey did this...

[Insert image of gun with anime eyes talking]

Jesus Christ.
May 9, 2018 9:31 PM
Apr 2018
Funny how they destroyed really fast the personality they've built to M. Is Pito that evil tho? Lot of great action in this episode and the ending was really great.

Enjoying it
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

64 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 11 Discussion

18 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 10 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 9 Discussion

23 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 17, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online Episode 8 Discussion

21 by CocoaGalaxy »»
Apr 16, 1:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.