Forum Settings
Forums

Milo Yiannopoulos loses book deal and speaking slot following child abuse comments

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Feb 21, 2017 12:09 PM

Mar 2008
Milo resigned from Breibart now over this apparently.

Heddie said:
His definition of Pedophilia is NOT the same as most people.

Most people are retarded. Pedophilia by definition is attraction to prepubescent children.
Feb 21, 2017 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
SpamuraiSensei said:
The left wing crazies have something to rejoice about. They must be feeling so empowered. "The mainstream media has our back we can finally beat Milo!"

It's going to be interesting to see how Milo can rebound.
"Left-wing Crazies"

You realize it was conservatives who cancelled his CPAC speaking?

Narmy said:
Heddie said:
"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature." -Milo

I'm tired of the "He didn't mean it" defense I see everywhere. And his book deal getting cancelled is completely justified.

That's technically hebephilia. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent.
So by his definition children aged 11–14 are perfectly capable of consent with an adult. No, it's still abuse.
Feb 21, 2017 12:11 PM

Nov 2016
Heddie said:
SpamuraiSensei said:
The left wing crazies have something to rejoice about. They must be feeling so empowered. "The mainstream media has our back we can finally beat Milo!"

"Left-wing Crazies"

Narmy said:

That's technically hebephilia. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent.
So by his definition children aged 11–14 are perfectly capable of consent with an adult. No, it's still abuse.

I was referring to the loonies in this thread and on other forums.
Feb 21, 2017 12:12 PM
Feb 2016
traed said:

Heddie said:

Most people are retarded. Pedophilia by definition is attraction to prepubescent children.

Is there a source for him resigning?

Feb 21, 2017 12:12 PM

Jun 2008
Na, na, na, nah...

Na, na, na, naaaaah....

HEY, HEY, HEY!

GOODBYE!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/21/business/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart-news-after-pedophilia-comments.html?_r=0

^GOOD RIDDANCE!
Feb 21, 2017 12:13 PM

Apr 2012
Ouroboros108 said:
traed said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/320495-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart

Feb 21, 2017 12:15 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing. He actually did it.
Feb 21, 2017 12:15 PM

Jun 2008
Heddie said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

"Left-wing Crazies"

Shhhh.....you'll ruin his narrative.

@MILO.....you gotta whore yourself even harder now bitch!
Feb 21, 2017 12:17 PM

Jun 2008
And let the RECORD SHOW....the organization that took Milo down was a RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE one...

Not the EVIL leftists Milo and his cohorts are constantly bitching about....
Feb 21, 2017 12:19 PM
Feb 2016
Zeally said:
Ouroboros108 said:

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/320495-yiannopoulos-resigns-from-breitbart

Thank you for the source!

Feb 21, 2017 12:21 PM
Feb 2016
This has been gloriously karmic. When even Breitbart of all things kicks out Milo Yiannopolous, you know that he's done goofed. None of this would have happened if he hadn't made those comments in the first place.

Feb 21, 2017 12:23 PM

Nov 2016
JustALEX said:
Heddie said:
"Left-wing Crazies"

I only have to mention Trump to trigger your crazy booty. You liking his new deportation regulations brah?
Feb 21, 2017 12:23 PM

Jul 2015
JustALEX said:
And let the RECORD SHOW....the organization that took Milo down was a RIGHT-WING CONSERVATIVE one...

Not the EVIL leftists Milo and his cohorts are constantly bitching about....

B-but what about the first amendment and Milo's free speech? Are you telling me evil right wing SJW are censoring people! booooo that makes them nazis/thought police/triggered cucklords/*insert random CE meme here*!
Feb 21, 2017 12:26 PM

Dec 2012
Here's his press conference transcript in which he resigned: https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/852600161544547
Feb 21, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2008
SpamuraiSensei said:
JustALEX said:

I only have to mention Trump to trigger your crazy booty. You liking his new deportation regulations brah?

U mad that the savior of the Right-Wing has been given the ultimate karma for all his bullshit, bro?
Feb 21, 2017 12:29 PM

Jan 2015
Like somebody pointed out in here, it's funny that people just now coming to terms with the fact that this dude ain't sh*t

When he was attacking black people and hacking/posting nude pictures of black women next to videos of gorillas for the world to see, nobody even batted an eye

Shit is crazy how this piece of shit still had a job after that fiasco.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2017 12:31 PM

Apr 2012
@Heddie
No? He never said that. He was talking about his case and cases similar to his.

And 14 is the age of consent in Italy.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 21, 2017 12:36 PM

Dec 2012
@Immahnoob I was referring to the definition of hebephilia. To which Milo defended as not being pedophilia.
Feb 21, 2017 12:44 PM

Jun 2008
Let's read the statement:

Milo said:
I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

^Virtue Signalling....playing the victim-card....great start Milo!

My relationship with my abusers is complicated by the fact that, at the time, I did not perceive what was happening to me as abusive. I can look back now and see that it was. I still don’t view myself as a victim. But I am one.

^Jesus Christ.....Just to remind some of you guys....he joked multiple times about his "abuse" even saying that it was thanks to the Priest that he can give "Good Head"....

Lol, Milo....you like saying over-the-shit....well, you better be ready for people MOCKING YOU for all of this.

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I've outed three of them, in fact -- three more than most of my critics.

^Here's the problem Milo....you JOKED about your own abuse....when you are a SELF-PROCLAIMED TROLL....people have a hard time believing you are serious about anything.

This is your OWN fault....as you like to say about all your opponents..."Deal with it".

My employer Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved.

^True....and who were the others that caved?

Oh right...CONSERVATIVE ones....the same ones that you say don't do this type of shit.

I haven’t ever apologized before. Name-calling doesn’t bother me. But to be a victim of child abuse and for the media to call me an apologist for child abuse is absurd.

^Still arrogant to the bitter end....you won't receive much sympathy despite the fact that you are now fully using the "Victim-card".

I regret the things I said. I don't think I've been as sorry about anything in my whole life.

^You regret it because it's costing you a shit load of money....not because you are sincerely sorry.

You don't give a shit....in fact you have NEVER talked about the horrible Pedophilia that is covered all over the Catholic Church....the same catholic church you are still (supposedly) part of.

This is a cynical media witch hunt from people who don't care about children. They care about destroying me and my career, and by extension my allies. They know that although I made some outrageous statements, I've never actually done anything wrong. These videos have been out there for more than a year. The media held this story back because they don't care about victims, they only care about bringing me down. They will fail.

^The media? CPAC cancelled your ass after a CONSERVATIVE website released this shit!

Jesus fucking Christ!

Don’t think for a moment that this will stop me being as offensive, provocative and outrageously funny as I want on any subject I want.

^Yeah.....I'm sooooo shocked.....

I want everyone in America, the greatest country in the history of human civilisation, to be able to be, do, read and say anything. I will never stop fighting for your right to do that.

^Nigga you ain't even American....we don't need a British fag to tell us about OUR freedom of Speech.

Go fuck yourself dude.
Feb 21, 2017 12:47 PM

Nov 2016
JustALEX said:
SpamuraiSensei said:

U mad that the savior of the Right-Wing has been given the ultimate karma for all his bullshit, bro?

Actually no. Unlike yourself I don't really care. My exposure to him stems from a few YouTube clips and a Joe Rogan podcast.

I'm just not a blind hater and jump on trending bandwagons.
Feb 21, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2008
SpamuraiSensei said:
JustALEX said:

Actually no. Unlike yourself I don't really care. My exposure to him stems from a few YouTube clips and a Joe Rogan podcast.

I'm just not a blind hater and jump on trending bandwagons.

Blind Hater huh?

Have you read all the comments I've made here?

You understand all of this is the perfect example of KARMA for someone like Milo...

A person who is a self-proclaimed troll...

A person who literally berates, insults and mocks his opponents and rarely if ever behaves in a decent manner when discussing serious issues...

For fucks sake he even JOKED about his own "abuse" which he is now using the victim-card to his favor!

This guy is the ultimate HYPOCRITE!

This isn't blind hatred...
Feb 21, 2017 1:05 PM

May 2014
hey lets take a moment and stop witchhunting to further your own agenda and give the man a chance to respond.

https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/851263248344905

nobody looks at the defense though, jumping on the anti milo bandwagon gets more clicks and takes less brain cells.

i dont even need to take a stand here to see this all biased, weather or not i agree with everything he says
Feb 21, 2017 1:17 PM

Apr 2012
Heddie said:
@Immahnoob I was referring to the definition of hebephilia. To which Milo defended as not being pedophilia.
Because it's not.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 1:20 PM

Dec 2012
joey101937 said:
hey lets take a moment and stop witchhunting to further your own agenda and give the man a chance to respond.

nobody looks at the defense though, jumping on the anti milo bandwagon gets more clicks and takes less brain cells.

i dont even need to take a stand here to see this all biased, weather or not i agree with everything he says

6. I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That's perfectly true and every gay man knows it. But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.

He never advocated for sex with pre-pubescent boys.

An 11 year old going through puberty is technically not pre-pubescent, it is my opinion that someone of that age is most definitely not sexually mature enough to give consent.

Immahnoob said:
Heddie said:
Because it's not.
I never denied that.
HeddieFeb 21, 2017 1:23 PM
Feb 21, 2017 1:27 PM

Apr 2012
@Heddie
But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
Not illegal means that he's ok with the ages of consent that currently exist.

I'm not even sure what you're saying anymore. He didn't even defend hebephilia since the age of consent in the UK is 16 and in the US it's 16-18.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 1:28 PM
Jul 2018
joey101937 said:

It proves that he succeeded at what he wanted to do lol

Plus now he has the perfect excuse to start his own independently funded media venture that he has wanted for years, which he has now announced.

Congrats haters, you managed to make his career last longer instead of him fizzing into obscurity lol
Feb 21, 2017 1:44 PM

Sep 2012
lol @ this thread
we have a guy defending his pedo prophet and awful religion and people actually calling milo a pedophile for something that he said.
im still learning exactly what it is that he said

Oh maybe, maybe it's the clothes we wear
The tasteless bracelets and the dye in our hair
Or maybe, maybe it's our nowhere towns or our nothing places
But we're trash, you and me
We're the litter on the breeze
We're the lovers on the streets
Just trash, me and you
It's in everything we do
It's in everything we do

Feb 21, 2017 1:44 PM

Mar 2013
milo isn't a pedo or a pedophilia apologist

last week i'm pretty sure i said i wasn't a milo fan in another thread but now i find myself wanting to buy his damn book to show support... not for milo specifically, but for anti-smear campaigns and pettiness

probably won't because i'm broke af and never wanted to read the thing in the first place

whatever. he's still gonna do his own shit

Feb 21, 2017 1:54 PM

Dec 2012
Immahnoob said:
@Heddie
But I was not talking about anything illegal and I was not referring to pre-pubescent boys.
Not illegal means that he's ok with the ages of consent that currently exist.

I'm not even sure what you're saying anymore. He didn't even defend hebephilia since the age of consent in the UK is 16 and in the US it's 16-18.

He did say he was okay with the ages of consent in the US/UK.

"I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger."

He didn't specify what he means by "younger". He did say "Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably", so he's at least he's an hebephile apologist.

To give an example, the age of consent in Nigeria is 11, which makes it legal there. My point is that I don't think that age range (early adolescence) is mature enough to consent to sex with an adult.
Feb 21, 2017 1:57 PM

Apr 2012
@Heddie
That's not a defense of hebephilia, that's a defense of fringe cases of hebephilia at best:
"I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger."
You're making an impossible absolute claim right now that every post pubescent individual pre-14 years old cannot give consent.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 2:00 PM
Jul 2018
This might interest people but the group responsible for digging up the information is something called "The Reagan Battalion" which owns media sources like Heat Street , Evan McMullin, a Never-Trump Neo-Con former CIA Agent from Utah who ran in 2016 in an insane gambit to force the House to decide the next President and received 27% of the vote in that state in the election, his Never Trump organization the Stand Up Republic, has been covered favorably by multiple articles from the Reagan Battalion.

Just throwing it out there.
Feb 21, 2017 2:01 PM
Oct 2011
So the troll who thought he's cool by offending everyone got screwed by the intolerant right he's been defending and working for for some time now? Who would've thought.
Feb 21, 2017 2:03 PM

Dec 2012
Setting aside Milo's grooming comments for a moment, this video has been out for over 10 months. Where was the moral outrage back then? This was an obviously carefully timed character assassination by the NeverTrump Reagan Battalion in return for a political favor. Was it fair to bring up in concern of a speaker at a conservative conference? Sure. But don't think these people did it out of any real concern for Milo's actual statement. It was exclusively a political assassination out of spite.

With that said, this is the perfect example of why modern society is still incapable of having an intellectual discussion about pedophilia. To conflate an attraction to developing 14-15 year olds with sexual characteristics to wanting to brutally rape a toddler is willful ignorance. No, Milo was not advocating for child abuse or pedophilia. Yes, his comments are still alarming and this is a morally gray area that needs to be carefully traversed, not dismissed on either side.

Of course, here come the Buffalo Cenk fans to say "oh oh! He luvs pedophiles! He wants to rape 3 year olds!" Entirely proving my point in the paragraph above.

On another note, Richard Spencer finally has the Alt Reich all to himself and this is the tried and true proof that Nazism triumphs over sexual degeneracy.
Feb 21, 2017 2:16 PM

Dec 2013
Here is his press conference
Feb 21, 2017 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ratohnhaketon said:

On another note, Richard Spencer finally has the Alt Reich all to himself and this is the tried and true proof that Nazism triumphs over sexual degeneracy.

This mean kawaii stormtroopers are back?
Feb 21, 2017 2:19 PM

Jun 2008
Hibbington said:
Here is his press conference

I honestly LOVE the way he's playing the "Victim-card" after all the joking he's done about his own abuse....

Sure....NOW, it's favorable for him to do so.

The whole thing is quite frankly hilarious.

BTW.....read the comments on this video....Read how all his fanboys continue to attack the "Liberal Media".....when it was NOT them the cause of all of this.

But of course....facts do NOT matter when you are a sycophantic fanboy.

Comment after comment is ironically enough the PURE definition of "Fake News".

It was Fucking CPAC that de-platformed him for fucks sake!

Unbelievable!
Feb 21, 2017 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
JustALEX said:
I honestly LOVE the way he's playing the "Victim-card" after all the joking he's done about his own abuse....
Why are you trying so hard to be ridiculous in a negative way? Do you want people to point at you and laugh? Are you a masochist?

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
@JustALEX

Well I'm choosing to forgive Milo for this and see how he carries himself going forward.
He is still 33 years old. He has a lot of years in his career left to go.
Feb 21, 2017 2:28 PM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
JustALEX said:
Why are you trying so hard to be ridiculous in a negative way? Do you want people to point at you and laugh? Are you a masochist?

How am I being ridiculous?

Milo IS playing the Victim-card....after constantly joking about his own abuse, after being a self-proclaimed troll.

Do you not see the irony in all of this?

Of course you do....you're a smart guy.

A big figure of the "Right-Wing" was just taken down a peg.

I'm shameless enough to say....I'm pretty happy about that.

But it wasn't just anyone....it was a guy that takes pleasure in trolling others, that has become very famous for all the wrong reasons.

This isn't someone like Ben Shapiro (For example) who actually DOES do a good job in debating his side against the Left.

Who actually does take things seriously and doesn't flaunt around his obvious MEME-LORD status.

I might disagree with Right-Wingers on a variety of topics....but at least if you behave in a decent manner, I don't get to attack you the way I am to Milo.

You understand, right?
Feb 21, 2017 2:34 PM

Apr 2012
@JustALEX
Milo IS playing the Victim-card
Never said otherwise, but playing the victim card isn't an issue now, is it?
I'll see what your answer to my question is in your next reply.
after constantly joking about his own abuse
By his own words, he coped with it by joking about it. Victims tend to do that and are encouraged to do that.
after being a self-proclaimed troll.
Certainly, but does that make threats to his livelihood irrelevant? It's ok to have him lose everything for comments taken out of context or because he has a controversial position because he's a provocateur, am I right?
That's one dangerous and extreme position you'd be holding if you're going to answer "yes" to this.
A big figure of the "Right-Wing" was just taken down a peg.
I'm not so sure about that. He's now using the situation for his own gain, so you're just going to be really sad when he comes back stronger.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 2:35 PM

Aug 2013
LMAO he's finished now because of this. Righties have to find another internet troll, self hater to be their poster boy.
Feb 21, 2017 2:37 PM

Dec 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
LMAO he's finished now because of this. Righties have to find another internet troll, self hater to be their poster boy.

The guy is 33 years old, he has 30+ years left in his career.
He isn't done.
Feb 21, 2017 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Setting aside Milo's grooming comments for a moment, this video has been out for over 10 months. Where was the moral outrage back then? This was an obviously carefully timed character assassination by the NeverTrump Reagan Battalion in return for a political favor. Was it fair to bring up in concern of a speaker at a conservative conference? Sure. But don't think these people did it out of any real concern for Milo's actual statement. It was exclusively a political assassination out of spite.

With that said, this is the perfect example of why modern society is still incapable of having an intellectual discussion about pedophilia. To conflate an attraction to developing 14-15 year olds with sexual characteristics to wanting to brutally rape a toddler is willful ignorance. No, Milo was not advocating for child abuse or pedophilia. Yes, his comments are still alarming and this is a morally gray area that needs to be carefully traversed, not dismissed on either side.

Of course, here come the Buffalo Cenk fans to say "oh oh! He luvs pedophiles! He wants to rape 3 year olds!" Entirely proving my point in the paragraph above.

[yt]Hp246hVPcwI[/y t]

Lmao timing is irrelevant. Whether someone uses it for political gain is irrelevant. Having sex with minors is severely frowned upon in modern American society. No one is going to risk their reputation to discuss about pedophilia. He can have his own opinion about it, and people have their right to not want to associate themselves with someone with "questionable" stances and think it is morally reprehensible. Like some of you here tout, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequence.

I dare any of you to go discuss pedophilia with your family and friends.
I dare any of you to ask yourself would you leave your children or teen with this guy given the opportunity. Cognitive dissonance will hit most of you with a steel bat.
zzzeallyFeb 21, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 21, 2017 2:50 PM

Nov 2009
Couldn't be a pedophile. He didn't eat at Comet Ping Pong. (I feel that I must state here that I am joking since people will probably take this seriously)

On a side note, how the @#$% did this get so many comments? Don't even have a thread for Kim Jong-Un's brother getting assassinated, but a thread about Milo generates 4 pages in less than 12 hours. Noticed this before but it'll be interesting to see where our country (and other Western Countries) go in the future when cultural / celebrity news is what dominates public attention and political discussion.
Feb 21, 2017 2:54 PM

Apr 2012
@Zeally
Like some of you here tout, freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequence.
Mostly by those that are also usually wrong around here, because like you, they use it wrong. Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences, yes, but the consequences ought to be proportionate, not disproportionate.

Meaning that what this rightist panel, what Amazon, book sellers etc, did was all wrong.
I dare any of you to go discuss pedophilia with your family and friends.
This is a dare you've already lost with me. I've discussed the matter with my family quite a few times.
My family's open to debate.
I dare any of you to ask yourself would you leave your children or teen with this guy given the opportunity. Cognitive dissonance will hit most of you like a steel bat.
This is a dare you'd lose with me.
This one does need an explanation though. That's because Milo isn't a rapist or molester.
Pirating_Ninja said:
Noticed this before but it'll be interesting to see where our country (and other Western Countries) go in the future when cultural / celebrity news is what dominates public attention and political discussion.
Because this type of news and events can be influenced by discussion and it's also more interesting.
Drama and political drama are interesting.
Actual political discussion is not.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 3:04 PM

Dec 2012
@Zeally - Once again, the purpose of this Milo hit was not about exposing his views, but about getting him removed from speaking at CPAC. Where's the outrage when 12 year old boys twerk half naked at LGBT parades? Or how about Salon removing its promotion of Todd Nickerson - proud advocate of sexual relationships with children - the moment they launch a hit piece on Milo? You have no moral compass, you just pick and choose like a rat.

And as @Immahnoob has said, there are countries where the age of consent is 13-15. Don't cram down legality as objective universal morality.
Feb 21, 2017 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
@Zeally - Once again, the purpose of this Milo hit was not about exposing his views, but about getting him removed from speaking at CPAC. Where's the outrage when 12 year old boys twerk half naked at LGBT parades? Or how about Salon removing its promotion of Todd Nickerson - proud advocate of sexual relationships with children - the moment they launch a hit piece on Milo? You have no moral compass, you just pick and choose like a rat.

And as @Immahnoob has said, there are countries where the age of consent is 13-15. Don't cram down legality as objective universal morality.

Excuse me?
I don't even know who Todd Nickerson is
And if that is true he should be scrutinized too. Stop with the misdirection
My stance is perfectly clear

It's not even a political issue for me

Feb 21, 2017 3:08 PM

Dec 2012
Zeally said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

Excuse me?
You're excused, and also excused from my presence as you're largely a waste of time.
Feb 21, 2017 3:09 PM

Sep 2009
Who'd have thought that being a professional edgelord would ever have any negative consequences?

Poor Milo, who had until now had been innocently making inflammatory statements and using attempts to censor him as a publicity stunt, could never have known that he might one day end up in hot water for real.

Tragic as it is, we can all take solace in the fact that this will only enhance his reputation among the "free speech advocates" and that someone else is bound to pick up the book deal and net Mr Yiannopolous a tidy profit in the process.

Boo fucking hoo.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Feb 21, 2017 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
Ratohnhaketon said:
Zeally said:

Excuse me?
You're excused, and also excused from my presence as you're largely a waste of time.

Just because you can't properly respond to me , you have to resort to questioning my moral compass with more misdirections and insults

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.