Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 9, 2014 8:50 PM

Apr 2014
That Hachibi and Suigetsu berserk moment... Delicious...
Jul 22, 2014 2:55 PM

Mar 2014
I melted when he remembered Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi :')

Ahhh, if only Naruto knew lol.
Aug 31, 2014 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
That was sooo EPIC.
I absolutelly loved when Sasuke attempted to stop killer bee with that genjutsu and he ABSOLUTELLY DESTROYED SASUKE. I couldn't help but to "OH HELL YEAH", because I don't like the way the understimated him...
Also, I liked how he remembered that everyone saved/helped him and helped them as well... I think that after that "revenge" on Itachi was completed he became a bit less cold and a bit kinder... (we can notice that when he remembers about team 7)
Also, I don't think that Killer Bee would lose that easily...
Oct 28, 2014 10:25 AM

Aug 2014
Ah, I remember this episode. They need to release that one OST already. D":
Nov 11, 2014 3:29 AM
May 2012
That animation!!
Haha, fuck you, Sasuke!! You underestimated him too much. Now, look what happened to you. If it wasn't for your team, you would have been dead already. At least, you care for your team, and awww you still remember team 7 <3
Suigetsu looked like he was drawn by a kid ahahaha. Karin came when Sasuke bit her :O
Aw man, I kinda don't like the next arc since they mixed it with fillers :/
Jul 12, 2015 8:46 PM

Oct 2013
I'm really not a fan of the art direction during these fight scene episodes honestly. It doesn't feel like Naruto, and it loses a lot of the depth and detail, as well as the old-school feel. The colors look better but that's about it really. All that aside, this episode was definitely entertaining and well adapted. Too bad it's followed by a bunch of fillers .-.
"The world cannot be changed with pretty words alone." ~Lelouch Lamperouge
Jun 25, 2016 10:17 AM

Aug 2013
I was not expecting this fight to be so awesome.
Sep 30, 2017 8:50 AM

Dec 2016
A pretty fucking awesome episode!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 29, 2018 5:58 AM
Sep 2017
Am I the only one who finds Karin far more annoying than Sakura.
May 22, 2018 10:20 PM
Aug 2014
Didn't even manage to kill one of Sasuke and his three stooges. Very, very disappointing.
Jul 15, 2019 11:56 PM

Jun 2017
The outro is so cute!, showing little team 7 (except Sai) with the sannin.
Aug 23, 2019 9:08 AM

Mar 2015
Lul Akatsuki wannabes
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 16, 2019 1:25 PM

Aug 2019
ninkendo said:
Don't forget Sasuke doesn't have the curse seal anymore, so it would make sense that he's weaker than he used be.

Plus Killer Bee is the ultimate badass. You can't take down someone like him quite so easily

Yet Orochimaru's chakra was never used besides to get rid of it with Itachi.
Feb 8, 2020 11:01 AM

Mar 2019
Amaterasu actually looks scary when it gets big.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Mar 2, 2020 2:11 AM
Dec 2019
Ooh killer bee is too fast with his swords
Jun 29, 2020 1:01 PM
Jun 2020
Literally one of my least favorite fights for the sole reason of how many unrealistic/inconsistent parts of it there is. Firstly, Karin is super exhausted from reviving Sasuke, then suddenly is able to fully regain her powers to detect where Killer Bee went?? Then, Sasuke literally has a hole ripped through is vital chest organs and throat, but Jūgo is able to revive him back to full consciousness without really any damage to himself and having never displayed that power before?? Then, Sasuke after all the times he’s literally been on the brink of death, has enough power/chakra to cast the black fire jutsu which is like the most powerful and chakra-consuming attack we’ve seen so far?? And then, after allllll of that nonsense, Sasuke is able to put out the fire when we were told it burns indefinitely, and he does so in time to save Karin and get her out of there with almost no lasting damage to her??? And THEN, Suigetsu somehow has enough chakra to fight off the right-tails form for enough time for them to all escape and for Sasuke to win the fight, but doesn’t die or anything??? I found myself yelling at the tv over and over again watching this episode. Smh
Dec 16, 2020 9:31 AM
Jun 2013
My two cents on this fight and a little defense of Sasuke:

It wasn't really 4 vs 1 because Karin is not a fighter. It was really 3 vs 1.

Sasuke definitely got slapped around but I think, like Deidera earlier in the anime, he was trying to CAPTURE Killer B. If the goal had been to kill him from the start things would have been different.

For some reason (I guess it's because most fans hate Sasuke) people tend to dismiss Killer B using the power of 8 tails like that's not some hack, unbelievable power. IMO tail beast power dwarfs any kekkei genkai (with one or two exceptions).

Sasuke wasn't 100% in this fight; he had just fought Itachi and wasn't fully recovered.

If Killer B doesn't have the 8 tail power control he gets caught in the Genjutsu and the fight is over much earlier (that should have been the first thing Sasuke did; that's usually how Itachi always started his fights). But obviously it makes no sense to think of Killer B without his tailed beast.

Great fight overall. I've noticed a lot of big fights have not been 1v1. I say it all the time and it will forever be true: this anime is excellent whenever Naruto is not in it.
Mar 10, 2021 6:19 AM

Dec 2007
except for some bad animated scene, this was great episode, really can't believe they made killer bee vs sasuke battle for 1.5 episode, this is insane O_O

and as far as sasuke beaten deidara, fought in awesome way against itachi, i believe this battle show how much he isn't regular akatsuki member - all one of them is monster (as we saw it very well) and for them to beat the 8-tails i believe would be much easier/better, sasuke and taka on the other hand aren't that strong, what made sasuke beat deidara is mostly good thinking, killer b or either other jinchuriki are not fighting legit with strategies, they have huge amount of chakra and power to their hands, sasuke doesn't have experience fighting those, and no fighting naruto doesn't count since i don't believe he will do well as orichimaru vs naruto with 4 tails.
Aug 30, 2021 8:10 AM

Feb 2021
Wow Killer Bee the 8 tails Jinchuriki is a beast! He was literally fucking Sasuke's gang. Too bad Sasuke has got the access to Amaterasu.

Well his rap is so annoying and awful XD.

Also he's the younger brother of the Raikage whom I presume is the Thunder Village Kage.

Also looks like the stupid fillers are gonna start now :/

Aug 8, 2022 12:03 PM

Jul 2022
yeah Sasuke and his team are too weak for Akatsuki level, without Mangekyo Sharingan they would have died
Jan 11, 2023 3:21 AM
Oct 2013
"If looks could kill." I liked the sharingan stuff at the start of the series, Kakashi using it to copy and stuff, but now it is starting to get lame. Why do a eagle scream everytime chidori is activated?
Apr 19, 2023 9:41 AM
Nov 2019
it's nice when someone beats up sasuke like they need to every episode please.
Aug 1, 2023 8:27 AM

Jun 2017
The Akatsuki had the most renowned reputation for having powerful and almost-invinsible members. Sasuke and his group just tarnished that.😂 They shouldn't belong in there.

I sure enjoyed Killer Bee beating Sasuke up though.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Sep 8, 2023 10:36 AM

Jan 2008
Resonating with some other comments here. Seeing Sasuke & friends getting their asses handed to them by Killer Bee was utterly satisfying, but of course he had to lose because plot armor prevails. At least Suigetsu got beaten to a pulp, not holding my breath though as I guess he'll be back on his feet in no time because healing magic is OP in this series. A few skills that felt more like asspulls than anything also got showcased, most notably Yugo's healing powers which mysteriously turned him back into a kid, and biting into Karin's body as a way to get a free health potion. Was that ever mentioned before? I thought her only purpose was to act as a chakra radar and a replacement for Sakura. Well, whatever.

And as always in this show, battles suffering from what I call the "time out" effect: while Sasuke was down with his throat torn off, with Yugo and Karin tending to him, Killer Bee could have singlehandedly wiped all of them in a blink of an eye, or at least taken out both healers which should have been an easy task for him, bar from Suigetsu getting in the way. Instead, he was just standing there, watching. This also happened several times before with Akatsuki members on the verge of death, but no, rather than take advantage of a moment of weakness to deal them the finishing blow, why bother when we can go into flashback mode and patiently wait for whatever transformation / trump card they'll come up with next.
You just can't spell slaughter without laughter...
Mar 8, 2:36 PM
Mar 2024
uchiha is the best clan in the world.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 310 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ArtimesGamer - Apr 25, 2013

59 by Sasutaschi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 322 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

GotenSakurauchi - Jul 25, 2013

229 by Ryosuke20 »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Prime Hashirama vs Prime Might guy-- who will win if they fought each other?

SOL_481 - Jun 8

12 by Early_Morning »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 27 Discussion

OriginalName - Aug 30, 2007

40 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

darkvoltage - Aug 23, 2007

63 by pickyotaku »»
Yesterday, 3:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.