Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 12, 2022 11:44 AM
Jul 2018
About Me Design
  • Neon Skyline
    created by @AlaskanMalamute - I like the vibrant feel. It reminds me of cyberpunk (especially Blade Runner) or vaporwave aesthetic
  • looking at the stars
    created by @wxhtzdy - I like the simplicity of the starscape. Sometimes starscapes have too much going on, but I think yours is a great balance
  • Silk river
    created by @Riversilk - River do be looking silky

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons
    created by @Half_Bl00d - No joke, this is the most unique and interesting list design I've seen ever
  • Waves time
    created by @Aru_ackerman_uh Minimalistic and classic, great use of the classic design
  • Japanese Ramem Restaurant under the tree
    created by @Rawby - This really fits the website, and ramen is so iconic to the anime/manga

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
removed-userSep 12, 2022 12:15 PM
Sep 12, 2022 11:50 AM

Apr 2020
About Me Design
  • @QamRul29 Uta Note: Love the music theme!
  • @xXFlaneXxPro Stormy night: Unique and creative!
  • @pae-chan Shrine of Sunset: Vert calm theme, love it!

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @RenxKentaro FoxWathcingAnime:Amazing byt why is it not watching One Piece ? lol
  • @Foorna MALshibalove: SO CUTE!
  • @Mikaki-San MalFoxLove: Your artstyle is exquisite!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern : Definetely the most unique one ! Awesome!
  • @Startlefish : Love the manga image choices!
  • @tincans :the background image is so cuuuteee!
Sep 12, 2022 11:59 AM

Oct 2019
About Me Design
  • @akibourei Dusk Pearl Wow, amazing concept, extremely creative!
  • @re4nightwing Dex-lite Theme Great use of color, great background!
  • @wxhtzdy looking at the stars Really nice font, and background, great look!

List Design
  • @sriraqa Cherry Blossom Great use of color, nice blending. Good background!
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh Waves time Great color, nice minimalistic feel, good background
  • @minimal-jap minimal-jap Nice minimalistic feel. Great choice of images and color!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @EmtShell Shiba Confused really cute and great design.
  • @EmtShell Fox Dying Nice fox, great emote 10/10
  • @ZeroNeverland ShibaExcited cuuute doggo U^๏ฝช^U

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans very nice aesthetic, also very cuute
  • @Ice-Cube Very clean looking, also great colors
  • @Azukilito Great use of colors, and background. Really clean feeling.
ConfusedSep 12, 2022 12:07 PM
“๐˜—๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด? ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ! ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต! ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ! ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ? ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ! ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ!”
โ€• ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–“๐––๐–š๐–Ž๐–๐–”๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–‹๐–‘๐–†๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–”
Sep 12, 2022 12:01 PM

Jun 2019
About Me Design
    @akibourei very cute and pretty color palette
    @zenviolet nice vibe
    @c4k3ss very simple

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 12:06 PM
May 2021
About Me Design
  • @RudyMajster: love purple and stars!! Very nice!
  • @zenviolet: Fall is my favorite season and this About Me Design represents it very well. Again the colors stand out yet fit in well with the theme.
  • @Varyemez - looks like a cozy blog and I like the mini youtube player at the top

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Xeiiez - I like these type of emojis, pretty simple and the art is pretty good.
  • @Mikaki-San - The emotions in this art is amazing.
  • @stardew - You get a boop too!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ - i like the collage of pictures at the top
  • @xtsukimi - As I wish there was a way to incorporate videos into the designs, I love the solution you came up with!
  • @beepern - Impossible to ignore, it draws a lot of attention.
Sep 12, 2022 12:06 PM

Aug 2012
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

ใƒฏใƒณใƒ€ใƒผใƒฉใƒณใ‚บ×ใ‚ทใƒงใ‚ฆใ‚ฟใ‚คใƒ 
Sep 12, 2022 12:13 PM
Jan 2022
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ — This is just like how i wanted
  • @zenviolet — It gives a nice atmosphere
  • @tincans — Extraordinarily cute
Sep 12, 2022 12:15 PM

Sep 2018
About Me Design
  • @akibourei - Its so beautiful that it stands out of every other design.
  • @pae-chan - The theme got me because I love japanese shrines
  • @c4k3ss - I enjoy simple and clean backgrounds so lovely work

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d - Amazing list, I am not really into dungeon and dragons but I can note when someone has worked harder.
  • @Valerio_Lyndon - I love the colour black so it was a instant match, great job.
  • @Rawby - Who doesnt love ramen?

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Foorna - Cute Shiba and amazing art.
  • @senchuart - I am sleepy like him so he deserves a spot.
  • @Fr_MoonDan - The most cool Kappa, nice job

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Azukilito - I think you fished me, the art really catches my eyes.
  • @Ice-Cube - Amazing work, say hello to the Demon Lord.
  • @Borealic - I really enjoy the view, nice job!
Main Candies:
Sep 12, 2022 12:29 PM

Aug 2020
About Me Design Showcase:
@akibourei I like the bright pink colour pallet
@zenviolet I like the characters and shows you put on there and i like the fall theming
@AlaskanMalamute I like the cold colour palette as that matches the night-time city skyline

List Design Showcase:
@Half_Bl00d I like that it looks like an old piece of paper like something from a fantasy game or quest board in a town
@Rawby Orange is my favourite colour so I might be bias
@yamasaki-kun I've always liked minimalist aesthetics and I love Japan not just anime so I like this design

MAL Emoji Showcase:
@Mikaki-San One reason, swag fox
@Mikaki-San very unique and creepy
@Mikaki-San This one is just cute

This About Me is Amazing:
@Yahiko_OM Rem is a great character and the other colours match her colour pallet too which is pleasing
@mrwsly I like the collage which no one else has done, plus they are good shows
@Pee_Bee One reason, Kurisu
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sep 12, 2022 12:44 PM
Jun 2020
About Me Design
  • @datadog I love the fruit in the background, good idea
  • @pae-chan the colors and the illustration used are sublime
  • @snowpumpkin relaxing, puts you in a good mood perfect for this winter

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d whaaa so classy! even if I do not play the game I find it very successful
  • @Shishio-kun perfect for this fall, relaxing and chill I love it
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh i practice surfing i can only appreciate this beautiful refreshing design for our listings, good job

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Mikaki-San very cool emojis.
  • @ariaki your emojis are great for some discussion in the MAL forums, great job. My favorite is Rage.
  • @EmtShell I enjoy your sublime graphic style

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans your pandas are relaxing and bring a fun side to your profile
  • @Lyyz I love illustration in the background
  • @Startlefish great drawings, you know very well drawn
Sep 12, 2022 12:57 PM
๊ง marr

Sep 2014
About Me Design
  • @akibourei because it's just makes me happy. it looks cute and bright and totally adorable!

themes
  • @zenviolet the fall theme is just great. the leaves, and color scheme. It grabbed my attention!
  • @c4k3ss there's just something about sakura and the simplicity of it which makes me love it.

List Design
  • I know you can vote for multiple, but I just thought it would be good to pick a favourite, after much consideration I went for the one created my @Valerio_Lyndon. It's something I'd use. I'm not really a fan of the big images layouts. They're a bit of a pain to navigate. Especially the longer lists.
  • @sriraqa as before, there's something about sakura that I can't resist. Am I a stereotype weeabo now?
  • @RhymePlays I like the way the more/edit buttons are actually looking good now. Also nice use of colours.
  • @Kittac my only complaint was that the white text on the right top corner isn't really readable, but besides that, you got my vote.
  • @yamasaki-kun & @Rawby they may be minimalistic, but sometimes, less is more!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • I don't really have much to comment on this, but @ariaki's burn made me chuckle, and @SP3CTIX's emoji's are just adorable.

This About Me is Amazing
  • from this selection, @beepern stands far above and beyond! GREAT THINKING. awesome awesome awesome!

LIFE IS CRAZY AND SO ARE YOU
โ™ซโ™ซโ™ซ

Sep 12, 2022 12:59 PM

Apr 2018
About Me Design
    @wxhtzdy - I loved the cosmos theme, the stars and everything is perfect
    @ASIF_AZIZ - Again, stars, galaxies, I just love this stuff so it's gonna be in my favs
    @Aru_ackerman_uh - Pretty cool design, I love the Japanase house theme you used

List Design
    @Half_Bl00d - Really good, I just feel transported to an Isekai anime, the dragon theme is amazing.
    @Shishio-kun - Very clean, and also perfect considering the season we are in
    @Aru_ackerman_uh - You really got talent with designs, I vote you again because I love sea so the waves make it up for me.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

@Borealic - I like the front image
     @Pee_Bee - Red/White is a combination that I like a lot so I m gonna vote this one
     @Azukilito - Probably my favourite so far
Sep 12, 2022 1:30 PM

Nov 2019
About Me Design

List Design
  • @Cateinya - Neat, clean and easy to read. Everything that a minimalist list design needs
  • @Half_Bl00d - Very creative and unique
  • @RhymePlays - Really neat colors and I also love the rounded corners. It gives the list a really nice feel

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Ice-Cube - Really appreciate the simplicity
  • @beepern - Great design overall and unique color choices
  • @_cybersadist_ - Always love a dark and clean design

xใ…คใ…คxใ…คใ…คx
ใ€Ž ่ƒกๆกƒ ใ€
anime listโ €/โ €manga list
Sep 12, 2022 2:06 PM

Mar 2010
About Me Design

List Design
  • @SanGosh Reminds me of my current colors on my list, looks nice
  • @senchuart super cute chickens!
  • @Kittac love the nature list

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

StardewSep 12, 2022 2:12 PM
Sep 12, 2022 2:13 PM

Feb 2016
About Me Design

I love these designs as they feel the most like backgrounds to me. They don't dominate the page they're on, doesn't feel like you have to build around them and they would just fit whatever you put in front of them.

List Design

These are my three favorites, and I must say that the D&D design by @Half_Bl00d is exceptional and my favorite amongst all four of the categories.

MAL Emoji Showcase

Most emoji I see are just faces so I like the fuller-bodied choices here. Letting the hands and feet help show off the emotion.

This About Me is Amazing

I really like the different approach to the images, using them in ways other than just rankings. I like the idea of being able to use a baseball line-up of favorite characters even outside of sports anime, which random slice-of-life character is going to bat clean up.
Sep 12, 2022 2:23 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
About Me Design
  • @akibourei Dusk Pearl - Love the minimal chat-like design
  • @Shishio-kun Nightlife (Late Night) - I like myself a simple black background with a few accent colors
  • @SnowPumpkin Calm Winter - Cool vibes with the pastel purple and background

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ - Something about the images at the top just works well
  • @Borealic - It is cool that you included things outside of anime, such as the games, and I see osu!
  • @tincans - Nice matching theme and image
Sep 12, 2022 2:29 PM
Mar 2021
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

My Candies:
My Bonus Candies:
Sep 12, 2022 2:31 PM

Mar 2015
About Me Design
  • Milky Way by @ASIF_AZIZ - I'm a fan of space, so any design that incorporates it gets a plus in my book.
  • looking at the stars by @wxhtzdy - Same deal as above. Stars are nice to look at.
  • Clouds of Cosmoc by @RudyMajster - Another space-like aesthetic. This particular shade of purple just looks really nice as a background.

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons by @Half_Bl00d - I've never played DnD but this design just nails that aesthetic. The icons are a nice added touch.
  • Count Dracula Theme by @re4nightwing - Not sure where Dracula comes in, but I'm a fan of the nice sleek design and the choices of colors, especially the purples.
  • Autumn Drinks by @Shishio-kun - Fall colors are always nice to look at, and the addition of Maki is cute.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • DoneShibe by @LRConkdor - The inspiration from series status is pretty ingenious, and this one is probably my favorite out of the set due to the simple yet cute combination of the stamp and the shiba's face.
  • yay by @SP3CTIX - The excitation in the fox's expression while waving tiny arms is adorable.
  • angry by @ariaki - I'm not sure what creature is being depicted here, but I'm a fan. I particularly like how it manages to convey angry yet stay cute at the same time.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern - I'm a fan of segmented images that stretch across each other, and the coloring is quite nice.
  • @_cybersadist_ - Nice banner combined with a nice background and really good color choices.
  • @Borealic - It might be blasphemous but using it for non-animanga topics is pretty smart.
Sep 12, 2022 2:36 PM
Apr 2017
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern - very cool and unique design
  • @Azukilito - love the vibes
  • @Borealic - nice and simple
2023 candies:
Sep 12, 2022 3:16 PM

Oct 2020
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
Chober
Sep 12, 2022 3:29 PM

Sep 2019
About Me Design
  • Dreamy Sky
    created by @mayaxiii - This one is beautiful. I love the soft pink colors combined with the stars/clouds. I want to wallpaper my room with the backdrop IRL, actually...
  • Greenery created by @tank_account - Love how the backdrop has a little bit of an ornate look going on, despite it being nature themed. Absolutely beautiful (reminds me of Mushishi!!) I want to use this one myself.
  • Uta Note created by @Qamrul29 - I do love a good music-themed profile. The colors/design reminded me of Uta-Pri and Your Lie in April. Lovely!

List Design
  • Dungeons & Dragons created by @Half_Bl00d -I don't play D&D myself, but my dad does, so I can definitely appreciate this one. I absolutely love the layout!! (I'm a fan of having big thumbnails). The creativity here is really impressive.
  • Modern Images created by @RobbiRobb - Again, love the utilization of larger thumbnails and the creative freedom that this one offers the user. I love the simplisticy of this one! Very pleasing to the eye.
  • Night Shift created by @Cateinya - I like how the information for the different anime is nestled on the righthand side. I'd use this one myself!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • MalFoxSunglasses created by @Mikaki-San - I was drawn to this one immediately. He looks like a security guard with those shades. B)
  • Red Panda Crying Happy created by @Xeiiez - So adorable! I love your art style a lot, this red panda could be a Sanrio character! <3
  • ShibaAngel created by @ZeroNeverland - Angelic and kawaii -- I have a plushie that kind of resembled this...but I may have to craft him a halo now. :'D

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern - Really creative, using the boxes like that! I love the colors too.
  • @Startlefish - Pretty colors, like that the profile picture goes with the header.
  • @kyfaxkun - Combining the pics together at the bottom was genius!

Sep 12, 2022 3:41 PM

May 2018
One again! I very much appreciate your excellent comments, about me, and I never thought I was going to use your comments on my third part. So I guess my profile is complete now. Thanks!
@RichtofenMK @coffeedrops @Naturdays @Sh1ro_ @Annaa_J @iDensity @hj @321kayla @Sykotikkytten @Sonnyman45

Sep 12, 2022 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
About Me Design
  • Dusk Pearl @akibourei : I'm a sucker for pink and dreamy layouts.
  • Neon Skyline by @AlaskanMalamute : it give me lofi/vapor wave KINDA vibes. I like it.
  • Dreamy Sky by @mayaxii i: soft and girly, very simple but really cute

List Design
  • Count Dracula Theme by @re4nightwing : I like the dark theme and the narrow design.
  • minimal-jap by @yamasaki-kun : nice color scheme.
  • Dark Blue Revised by @RhymePlays : I like the detail of stats on the banner.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • Shiba Love by EmtShell
  • MalFoxSinister by Mikaki-San (evil will always prevail lol)
  • breakdown by ariaki

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Ice-Cube : the banner bro, love it :3
  • @zenviolet : nice color combination ♥
  • @beepern : really love the layout.

ใ€ ๆ‚ช ้ญ” ใง ๅŸท ไบ‹ ใง ใ™ ใ‹ ใ‚‰ ใ€‘

Sep 12, 2022 3:49 PM
Apr 2019
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
Sep 12, 2022 3:56 PM

Jan 2020
About Me Design
@akibourei - Shikimori and Anya fit very well with the Pink colors and make for a very visually pleasing design overall
@zenviolet - The fall aesthetic looks very nice!
@DimitrovN - Stands out but in a great way! I love how it looks visually

List Design
@Half_Bl00d - I love the theme behind it
@Rawby - Concept is nice and fun and it's visually nice to look at
@yamasaki-kun - Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘

MAL Emoji Showcase
@EmtShell - Cuteee
@RenxKentaro - Relatable ๐Ÿ—ฟ
@ariaki - This is cute lol

This About Me is Amazing
@Ice-cube I like everything about it. Visually pretty and I enjoy all the actual anime in the image too
@Azukilito The image blends very well everything underneath and I love the dark blue
@Startlefish Sakura is Awesome

Sep 12, 2022 4:04 PM

May 2021
About Me Design
  • @Shishio-kun (Nightlife) Love the pink/blue on black here. Nice feel.
  • @zenviolet (A Fall Day) Simple but still interesting. Very cozy :)
  • @DimitrovN (String Theory) Damn, this one just looks cool. Not a kind of design you see a lot.

List Design
  • @sriraqa (Cherry Blossoms) Can't go wrong with cherry trees. Fun design that's easy on the eyes.
  • @Rawby (Ramen) This one made me hungry. Very traditional/authentic looking, feels very mature.
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh (Waves Time) Looks awesome! The waves almost seem like they're moving.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @LRConkdor Love how applicable to MAL some of these are. Very cute as well. (Also +1 for drawing that dog's butthole.)
  • @senchuart You really nailed the the archetypal "shiba feel" with this one. He's just sleepy :)
  • @ariaki I'm not sure who this guy is but I love him. Very expressive.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern It's so cool how your page is basically a manga lol. Very creative and cool-looking to boot.
  • @zenviolet Theme and pictures are fun. Lots of anime to see as well, which is a nice use of the page.
  • @Azukilito Love the fishing boy on top of that theme. Kind of makes it all look connected.
Sep 12, 2022 4:20 PM

Jan 2018
About Me Design
  • @akibourei Your layout is literally stunning... The font is awesome and the overall job is gorgeous! 10/10
  • @Shub_15 The background you chose is amazing!
  • @zenviolet Same as the one above you: I love the background you chose!

List Design
  • @Valerio_Lyndon I really love the design you have created. You had a good idea and you gave it live gorgeously!
  • @Half_Bl00d I love D&D and games like that one. Your idea is beautiful and the job you did is wonderful!
  • @sriraqa Your layout is simple but, at the same time, overwhelming. It's so relaxing! Good job!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @yukyuuu The fox with the heart is stunning, believe me!
  • @Xeiiez Your red panda is so cute!
  • @ZeroNeverland I love Shiba Inu dogs and your one is really cute. My favorite one? The angry Shiba!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans Your layout is simple but I really like it. The background you used is stunning and the overall job is amazing!
  • @beepern I love the orange image wall you decided to put into your layout!
  • @xtsukimi I like your choice about putting a favorite OPs section in the layout. I'm an OP lover and an addition like this is pretty mandatory for me!
Cards โ˜…
Portfolio โ˜…
Best Clubs โ˜…
Set by Nate โ˜…
Sep 12, 2022 4:26 PM
Jul 2021
About Me Design
  • Nightlife - Shishio-kun | I like dark theme designs, and the subtle addition of colors make the design pop
  • Looking at the stars - wxhtzdy | Similarly to Nightlife, the stars gives a nice contrast to the black sky, making it pleasing to look at
  • Iced Theme - AnnMochii | I really like the simplistic approach they've went with, looks great

List Design
  • minimal-jap - yamasaki-kun | Really like the color pallet used in this design, really clean and would definitely see myself use this
  • Waves Time - Aru_ackerman_uh | Again, really clean aesthetic that works well with list
  • Japanese Ramem Restaurant under the tree - Rawby | This is so cute omg o:

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • Shiba Love - EmtShell
  • FoxWatchingAnime - RenxKentaro
  • apologize - ariaki

These 3 are so cute, and I'd see myself using them in discord regularly!
This About Me is Amazing
  • tincans - zenviolet | PANDA!! Such a cute design!
  • Azukilito - Azukilito | Clean blue aesthetic, me like
  • Yahiko_OM - Yahiko_OM | I like the addition of the character at the top, matching the hair with the design concept!
PokemonSep 12, 2022 4:44 PM
Sep 12, 2022 4:28 PM

Apr 2015
Yahiko_OM said:
One again! I very much appreciate your excellent comments, about me, and I never thought I was going to use your comments on my third part. So I guess my profile is complete now. Thanks!

That's super cool :o

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2022 4:34 PM

May 2021
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
What debating with DigiCat is like according to APolygons2
That's why I thought a discussion would be pointless. It doesn't feel like a debate. It feels like I'm playing chess and somehow lose to an uno reverse card after loosing all my monopoly money lol
Sep 12, 2022 4:46 PM

Jul 2020
About Me Design
  • @akibourei
    Love the creative design and the thoughts put into it. The design feels and looks completely different from your competitors.
  • @zenviolet
    The design shows the fall season at its best. The design is not standing out too much and it will still attract your attention when you gaze over it.
  • @Qamrul29
    Love the music notes as it gives you that easygoing vibe. A perfect design for every music enjoyer.

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d
    One word... 'Outstanding'. This shows how devoted you were to show us this eye-catcher of a design.
  • @RhymePlays
    Creative way of using the header. It is multfunctional and can be adjusted to the user's taste. Some quality way of designing here.
  • @Rawby
    Yummy. That is some quality food being serverd for my eyes. Brings you eastern vibes and persuades to eat noodles.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @EmtShell
    Love these emotes. I already see the dying being spammed.. I mean used* on different media platforms. It is a classic one that will be used by many.
  • @RenxKentaro
    Nicely done. Those are some quality emotes. Those are multifunctional and I already see them being used by many.
  • @ZeroNeverland
    Those are some cute emotes, especiallythe sad one is perfectly done. You can definitely see the sad feeling from its face.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans
    Nicely done. Background fits perfect with the panda characters. Po would be jealous.
  • @xtsukimi
    Love the beach background and how everything fits nicely together.
  • @Startlfish
    I love how the lack of colour is increasing thevexposure of the girl. Also seeing manga pictures is a refreshing sight for the eyes. Making you wonder from which manga they are from.
Sep 12, 2022 4:49 PM
Nov 2021
About Me Design Showcase
@snowpumpkin Calm Winter: Great background and matching color palette.

List Design Showcase
@Half_Bl00d Dungeons & Dragons: A unique idea and excellent execution.
@yamasaki-kun minimal-jap: I love the colors and minimalistic graphics.

MAL Emoji Showcase
@CoolCoolJack
@EmtShell
@iikero_

This About Me is Amazing
@Pee_Bee I really like the color combination and simplicity.
@Ice-Cube Great graphic!
@_cybersadist_ I like the darker color theme.

Good luck to everyone that entered!
Sep 12, 2022 4:53 PM
Apr 2017
About Me Design

• @AnnMochii -- Love the contrasts on this one, very clean and easy to see the highlighted boxes in the middle!
  • @Maffy -- Really liked the nature vibe on this, good job!
  • @Snowpumpkin -- I love that even your name fits your design!

List Design

• @Aru_ackerman_uh -- Love the clean waves with a background of white
  • @Shishio-kun -- I really love the coloring on this background, amazing job!
  • @re4nightwing -- This is so clean, it's really satisfying to look at!

MAL Emoji Showcase

• @CoolCoolJack -- Really liked the artstyle on this one!
  • @ZeroNeverland -- Alot of variety and creativity into all the emotions
  • @Mikaki-San -- I really liked the display of emotion

This About Me is Amazing

• @Tincans -- Very clean design without too much going on, amazing work!
  • @Azukilito -- I like that you included social media in your design, and the fishing art was great!
  • @beepern -- The creativity on this one deserves creds
Sep 12, 2022 5:25 PM

Dec 2014
About Me Design
  • @AlaskanMalamute : Neon Skyline, nice and modern retro style
  • @Shishio-kun : Nightlife (late night), looks clean and being a dark mode design is a +
  • @CeeHaa : e.g gradient, nice looking and minimalistic

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Sep 12, 2022 5:38 PM
Jun 2022
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

thanks to the people who voted for me
Sep 12, 2022 5:53 PM
Nov 2020
About Me Design
  • @tank_account - the green text is nice & goes well with the background (*ห˜๏ธถห˜*)
  • @RudyMajster - dark purple is my favorite color, so this really caught my eye! the lighter shades blend nicely with it
  • @Riversilk - cool summer vibes ayyeee

List Design
  • @RobbiRobb - i like the simplicity!
  • @yamasaki-kun - this design is awesome (ใ……´ ห˜ `) indeed, very aesthetically pleasing
  • @Cv412 - purple is the best!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @ZeroNeverland - super cute โ‚ แข. ฬซ .แข โ‚Ž especially shibahappy LOL the lil tongue
  • @SP3CTIX - ooo!! all of them are so cute! the surprised fox is so adorable
  • @OrbitalForce - these are hilarious LOL angryshiba & shibashock are my favorites

This About Me is Amazing
  • @zenviolet - heyyy amazing profile design & i remember seeing yours for the first time being like... "woaahh.. โŠ™๏ผโŠ™!" also, thank you so much for nominating me!
  • @beepern - WOOW, i love the theme of your profile & the way you make the thumbnails piece together!
  • @xtsukimi - love the way you organized your profile! the background fits the main image nicely!
Sep 12, 2022 6:02 PM
Jan 2020
About Me Design
  • @PeterPoste12... I really liked these pink colors with the mountains in the background, I found it very beautiful and pleasant. ^^
  • @pae-chan... I really liked the background colors matching the imposing temple and the surrounding nature. ^^
  • @re4nightwing... I thought these hexagons on the front and the back were really cool, seeming to give a three-dimensional effect and the orange blends in a lot with the dark. ^^

List Design
  • @Valerio_Lyndon... Valerio_Lyndon I really like your works and once again it did not disappoint, it was very beautiful, congratulations. ^^
  • @Kittac... this green with the dominant nature were very beautiful, and this wooden bridge gave a greater charm as if I opened my list calmly and in peace. ^^
  • @Rawby... I thought your design was really cool, the colors match well both the background part and the image of the ramen bowl, very beautiful. ^^

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @Foorna... cute, cute, cute, I like it a lot. ^^
  • @RenxKentaro... very funny I really liked your emojis. ^^
  • @CoolCoolJack... very cool your emojis I found it fun and cute. ^^

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_... very well done and detailed I liked it a lot congratulations. ^^
  • @tincans... very nice and beautiful, the choice of clean colors and the details were very good. ^^
  • @zenviolet... great choice of image very well done the description and the details I liked it. ^^
Sep 12, 2022 6:22 PM

Dec 2015
About Me Design
  • @zenviolet - A Fall Day - I love the color palette you used, the neutral tones look really nice and the plants stand out well.
  • @datadog - Summer Fruits - I like the orange, summery vibe. It's fun to have a fruit theme, looks great.
  • @pae-chan - Shrine of Sunset - Great color composition, I like how the design forms a triangle. The trees and temple look cool.
  • @senchuart - Confetti - Super fun design, I like the pastel colors a lot. The little squiggles are very playful.
  • @snowpumpkin - Calm Winter - The purple looks great, and the winter scene looks calm and bright.

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d - Dungeons & Dragons - The dragon looks awesome! I never played D&D but this has a lot of detail and looks stylish.
  • @senchuart - Tiny Roosters - Another fun design. The colors are great together and the roosters are cute.
  • @Rawby - Japanese Ramen Restaurant under the tree - The ramen graphic looks great! I like the colors you used.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @ariaki - eat - That dood is super fun, love the fork and spoon.
  • @SP3CTIX - cool - Very cool, fox with shades is a win.
  • @LRConkdor - DoneShibe & KitsuneStone - The shibe is super cute! I like the swirl a lot. The KitsuneStone's face is super relatable too, I love the colors.

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans - The bears are a nice graphic for the top, and I think the leaves look really pleasant. Great job!
  • @beepern - I like how the orange background makes everything pop. The baseball theme makes everything cohesive, very creative.
  • @_cybersadist_ - Cool colors and collage of the characters you like at the top.
Sep 12, 2022 6:33 PM

Mar 2017
About Me Template:

- @pae-chan : Really like the background colors and astetic!
- @DimitrovN : The concept is different and as a Physics student it stands out.
- @re4nightwing : Like the pattern and the contrast between colors.

List Design:

- @YesIamXD : Really like the colors and the pattern.
- @Aru_ackerman_uh : The waves crashing into the list on the side looks awsome.
- @RhymePlays : The band with the shows in the banner is a really cool touch.

MAL Emoji:

- @ariaki : The 'burn' emoji is me on a daily basis.
- @SP3CTIX : The 'sad' emoji is pretty cute.
- @RenxKentaro : The 'FoxWatchingAnime' looks relatable...

This About Me is Amazing:

- @beepern : Very oringal and smart way to use the features.
Sep 12, 2022 6:57 PM

Apr 2020
About Me Design
  • @Snowpumpkin - Would totally use a theme like this, very pretty
  • @akibourei - Just gorgeous, unique and cute. Such a good idea
  • @mayaxiii - Very aesthetic to the eyes and doesn't overpower the actual content

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
  • @beepern - My personal favorite, as someone who loves cross game I really appreciate the overall design of the about me. I tried to make an about me where every square formed an image but failed and what you did is very impressive I love it :)
  • @Azukilito - Nice image and aesthetic
  • @xtsukimi - I really like the pairing of the image and the theme you chose, looks very clean
Sep 12, 2022 7:05 PM
Aug 2022
About Me Design

• Nightlife (Late Night) by Shishio-kun - I like how sleek it looks, and the midnight one looks really good too.
  • Neon Skyline by AlaskanMalamute
  • Abstract Autumn by Shub_15

List Design

• Dungeons & Dragons by Half_Bl00d
  • Night Shift by Cateinya
  • Waves time by Aru_ackerman_uh

MAL Emoji Showcase

• iikero_
  • Mikaki-San
  • RenxKentaro

This About Me is Amazing

• Pee_Bee
  • Azukilito
  • Borealic
Sep 12, 2022 7:09 PM
Jun 2021
About Me Design Showcase

List Design Showcase

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Sep 12, 2022 7:15 PM

Feb 2021
About Me Design Showcase

List Design Showcase

MAL Emoji Showcase

• Red Panda Blushing by @Xeiiez
  • ShibaNormal by @ZeroNeverland
  • bye bye by @SP3CTIX (I just loved all the emojis you made :3)

This About Me is Amazing

:3

Sep 12, 2022 7:21 PM

Sep 2021
About Me Design
  • @akibourei - This design is so cute, it reminds me of some of my fave anime that have characters texting each other, like Yuru Campโ–ณ! You did such a good job with it! โ™ก
  • @zenviolet - Super clean and cozy autumn vibes! Everything about it just flows really well, and I love the look of all the different leaves!
  • @Qamrul29 - Simple and cute, I really like the colors you used for this! It would be a great match for someone who loves shows with music performances!

List Design
  • @sriraqa - Cherry blossoms are so iconic, and somehow they always feature in my most favorite scenes in anime! I love what you did for this design. It's just really soothing and soft, such a good use of cherry blossoms!
  • @Rawby - This design stood out to me for being so bold and fun, I really love the designs you used in the background, and the ramen bowl you used as the focal point actually looks so delicious!
  • @AlienkyonOWO - This design really speaks to me personally as a lover of all things pink! I also just really like the placement of all of the food in this design, it fits really well!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @RenxKentaro - Just a really cute emoji, that fox looks like they're having a great time watching their favorite show!
  • @ZeroNeverland - Shiba please don't be sad! This made me want to give him all the pets immediately! And lots of treats, too :3
  • @SP3CTIX - Look at this happy little fox! He deserves congratulations for being so cute and amazing! The little paws waving + tail wagging are just adorable!!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @_cybersadist_ - The collage at the top just really works for me. It's such a good selection of images and it's really captivating. The rest of your design flows really well, too, all the way from the top to the bottom!
  • @xtsukimi - Really serene feeling and just lovely, especially the shore of the beach in the background!
  • @Startlefish - I literally don't think this design could possibly be any cuter! The startled (hehe) expression just works, and I really love the design overall!

We can always go somewhere again.
โœงโœงโœงโœงโœงโœง
profile โœง watching โœง art credit

Sep 12, 2022 7:21 PM

Sep 2020
About Me Design
  • @Qamrul29 -- well i love music too so im in love w the theme
  • @berreJona -- Pretty simple and clean theme

List Design
  • @senchuart -- chicken's idea is totally adorable
  • @StressedNeko -- very useful theme for people who want to search anime in other profiles

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing

Sep 12, 2022 7:36 PM

Jul 2008

About Me Design
  • @mayaxiii your dreamy sky design is sooo cute!! It is girly and pleasant to look at and I really want to use it, haha.
  • @PeterPoste12 your submission sunset reminds me of childhood summer afternoons when you have had just a terribly fun day.
  • @Varyemez your submission Sublime Amethyst looks like how I would have done up an old Myspace page or something. It is simple, yet cute. Not too much, not too little, juuust right.

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d I like your dungeons and dragons one because it looks like you took the time to make your own art for the challenge which is something I could never do
  • @sriraqa your cherry blossom design is minimalistic without sacrificing cuteness which I appreciate
  • @Valerio_Lyndon I like your blackout because it looks very sleek and tidy. Everything seems to have its own zone and I appreciate that. Plus you said it is very easy to work with different configurations which is a must have.

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @RenxKentaro your foxes are so cute and cartoony! The siunglasses one is my fave. He oozes cool lol.
  • @Xeiiez yours remind me of the guy retsuko briefly dating in aggressive retsuko xD I like it
  • @LRConkdor these seem like stickers more than emojis to me, but I could see myself using them

This About Me is Amazing
  • @tincans I like how the muted colors are easy on the eyes. Plus cute image of We Bear Bears!
  • @Ice-Cube the colors of everything shown here match really well
  • @Startlefish I like the on-going water theme with the whole page. Even your icon goes along with it!
HimeCrychoSep 13, 2022 12:06 PM
Sep 12, 2022 8:43 PM

Jun 2022
About Me Design

List Design
  • @RobbiRobb Modern Images - Interesting concept! It looks both beautiful and functional at the same time. It's clean, simple and elegant.
  • @sriraqa Cherry Blossoms - Extremely clean and enchanting
  • @Rawby Japanese Ramem Restaurant under the tree - Very eccentric and unexpectedly attractive. Very pleasing and charming to look at.

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
BorderlineCaseA4Sep 12, 2022 8:57 PM
Sep 12, 2022 8:45 PM

Oct 2018
About Me Design
  • @wxhtzdy - neat and just satisfying to look at. i love stars too so it's already a plus for me!
  • @Aru_ackerman_uh - it is indeed sweet and cosy. would love to use design tbh!
  • @pae-chan - very aesthetically pleasing. i love the colors so much!

List Design
  • @Half_Bl00d - never played D&D as it was never like a thing here where i live but OMG! this is just so cool and amazing. i love it and i would wanna use it!
  • @Shishio-kun - simple, but i like it. i like the colors.
  • @Rawby - loving the ramen restaurant idea and the colors itself!

MAL Emoji Showcase
  • @CoolCoolJack i love the fox and their reactions so much! it's so cute!!
  • @OrbitalForce - shibas and kitsunes... i approve
  • @ZeroNeverland - i love it! it's so cute omg.......!

This About Me is Amazing
  • @Borealic - pretty creative. adds other stuff other than just anime
  • @_cybersadist_ - nice choices and cool photos
  • @beepern - everything about this is just so cool and creative!
Sep 12, 2022 9:11 PM

Aug 2007
About Me Design

List Design

MAL Emoji Showcase

This About Me is Amazing
ใ‚‚ใ‚ใจใ‚‚ใซ
ๅ“€ใ‚Œใจๆ€ใธ
ๅฑฑๆกœ

่Šฑใ‚ˆใ‚Šๅค–ใซ
็Ÿฅใ‚‹ไบบใ‚‚ใชใ—.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Design Contest Winners! ๐ŸŽ‰

Maki-kun - Sep 25, 2023

27 by orosan »»
Nov 12, 2023 4:42 PM

» โ˜€๏ธCSS Contest w/ Custom Wallpapers ๐ŸŽ DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 21, 2023

420 by Shishio-kun »»
Nov 1, 2023 9:57 PM

» โœ… Bunkasai 2023 Wrap-up: Deliveries, Feedback, and Honor Roll submissions ( 1 2 )

Shishio-kun - Sep 25, 2023

58 by Shishio-kun »»
Oct 23, 2023 7:21 PM

» โญ๏ธImage Swap w/ Custom Signatures ๐ŸŽ DELIVERIES COMPLETE! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Sep 20, 2023

1097 by HenaChuu »»
Oct 22, 2023 2:20 PM

» Seiyuu Scramble: Female Edition ( 1 2 )

Maki-kun - Sep 18, 2023

87 by sosu3 »»
Oct 3, 2023 6:04 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.