Forum Settings
Forums

Japanese Government to Start Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation Next Month [Update 7/30]

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (30) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Aug 2, 2014 1:06 AM

Jan 2013
vegetagoku108 said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Define succeeding?
Meaning they dont win lol

How does Japan succeed here?

By making all 580 websites take down the listed content?

That's impossible. Literally impossible.
Aug 2, 2014 1:10 AM

Mar 2012
Now I wonder if doujin site is affected too. After all Pururin haven't uploaded any new content in a week.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Aug 2, 2014 1:12 AM

Aug 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
vegetagoku108 said:
Meaning they dont win lol

Well some websites will refuse to take down content.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 1:16 AM

Mar 2014
vegetagoku108 said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Well some websites will refuse to take down content.

No shit.
Aug 2, 2014 1:34 AM

Mar 2013
I can't believe people actually took this seriously lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mangastream pusses out though. I remember when they used to archive their chapters, but then they took some heat and now only list like 2 chapters of each manga.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 2, 2014 1:40 AM

Aug 2007
DerpHole said:
I can't believe people actually took this seriously lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if Mangastream pusses out though. I remember when they used to archive their chapters, but then they took some heat and now only list like 2 chapters of each manga.

They did that because people put their releases on scanlation sites I think. Either way I would actually be happy if they went away. They localize too much and ruin the artwork with their watermarks.
Aug 2, 2014 2:00 AM

Jul 2014
Anyone have some clue about what happened to Mangatraders!? It's a extrage issue than after receive a great amount of money by one anonimous person - $1800 - they "disappeared".

I don't want to be thinking on paranoia complots, but it's a rare issue.

Anyone have contact with their webmasters?

Take care!
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Aug 2, 2014 2:07 AM

Feb 2008
Dcyend said:
Anyone have some clue about what happened to Mangatraders!? It's a extrage issue than after receive a great amount of money by one anonimous person - $1800 - they "disappeared".

Take care!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/showtopic.php?tid=46806

Mangatraders is down, it's not coming back. However, it has nothing to do with new piracy operation.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 2, 2014 3:05 AM

Jul 2014
Mmmm, it appear more than a hit... they spoke about the Mangatraders DB was salved. Any clue the site @SailorKagome?

Now Im pissed about my own words - and must to say sorry -, ovbiously the thing is they kill poor MT tries to survive, damned politicians!! They steal but survive, they call read fansubed manga or view fansubed anime steal, and all around the world kiss their constrained asses.

Thanks to clear me the issue!
I'll tell you something, my Tenchi. You know, the carnival comes and goes... if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi.
Aug 2, 2014 3:19 AM

Jul 2014
More and more sites I know have been codifiying their files with passwords and encryption against this politics methods, changing to code names, not the original i.e. One Piece = onepie, etc.

They call it piracy, I call it nonsenses. . . The only way japanese issues go out frontiers is fansub work, their offers are so limited like alcohol in islamics countries - sorry, its an example, no a criticism about islamics customes ;D

So on people allways be rebellious against this methods, I'm a rebell to XD

Maintain faith!!
Aug 2, 2014 3:46 AM

Feb 2008
Dcyend said:
Mmmm, it appear more than a hit... they spoke about the Mangatraders DB was salved. Any clue the site @SailorKagome?

Now Im pissed about my own words - and must to say sorry -, ovbiously the thing is they kill poor MT tries to survive, damned politicians!! They steal but survive, they call read fansubed manga or view fansubed anime steal, and all around the world kiss their constrained asses.

Thanks to clear me the issue!

Yes, MT's manga database has been saved, and I hear that they might release some torrents containing said titles. I don't know when it's going to happen, though. Then, there's also this :

BlackOrion
Post #648046
Well there is currently a back up with all the manga running, it was made by /a/ (assuming people know what that is here), but I don't think It's my place to share it with people, they are kind of a bunch of elitist circle jerks, but they did made the web, so I won't be the be the one betraying their trust.

http://manga.madokami.com/Manga/

That's the link, it's blocked with a pass, if you can figure it out you got all the manga that you want there. (this much is enough to be hated quite a bit by the guys that worked on the page, but whatever)

Just don't make threads asking for it.

I've also heard some rumors that MT's remaining admins are planing to create a new manga site, but nobody really knows the details.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Aug 2, 2014 3:57 AM

Aug 2011
Pfft. I'm giving a month or two, six at tops, to work and then it will fall back like it was before again.
Japan's not really getting that they're going at it from the wrong end.
shiroyumeAug 3, 2014 2:35 AM
死ねカス国に帰れ
Aug 2, 2014 4:20 AM

Feb 2008
Well, it seems that japanese otaku are affected the most. Animetake.com has already been blocked in Japan.

Aug 2, 2014 4:25 AM

Jul 2014
shiroyume said:
... Japan's got really getting that they're going at it from the wrong end.

Well they begin this, and they end it, I hope your word give you the reason and they go to the hell with this issue. I agree with your words. . .

I'm sure knowing some thougts expresed by them that MT- before the closing - admins could be planning to open a new site, but all this is a conjecture.

Crazy's Manga is going to fall too, the presures do this site a target too, but their manga DB it's on torrent here - webmaster consider too pass the codes to a valiant who whant to rule it: (if mods consider it's a fault, I erase it)

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=580312

But if nyaa.se is going to dead to, yet it's so late, 'cause the site close on 2014-08-04. Goodbye to another resources font T_T
DcyendAug 2, 2014 4:40 AM
Aug 2, 2014 4:41 AM

Feb 2014
Take down all the sites that you want, Pirates will exist forever so there's no point in doing so. Even if the sites get shut down, there will still be torrents.

Take down 1 site: 10 pops up
Take down 10 sites: 100 pops up
Take down ∞ sites: ∞ will pop up

The loop goes on forever. HAHAHAHAHAH!!
LOL
Aug 2, 2014 4:47 AM

Feb 2008
Dcyend said:

But if nyaa.se is going to dead to, yet it's so late, 'cause the site close on 2014-08-04. Goodbye to another resources font T_T

I don't believe that Nyaa closing down is legit, I think it's just a prank announcement. At the very least, they keep posting the latest episodes and chapters just as we speak.

And MT closed down because some idiot admins from HS attacked the site and publicly posted 50.000 users email and password information. They also bragged about it on their IRC channel. After that, MT's admin, Aftershock got tired of all that shit and threw in the towel.
SailorKagomeAug 2, 2014 4:53 AM

Aug 2, 2014 4:50 AM
Aug 2013
Phanolo said:
Take down all the sites that you want, Pirates will exist forever so there's no point in doing so. Even if the sites get shut down, there will still be torrents.

Take down 1 site: 10 pops up
Take down 10 sites: 100 pops up
Take down ∞ sites: ∞ will pop up

The loop goes on forever. HAHAHAHAHAH!!

so true
Aug 2, 2014 5:21 AM

Jul 2014
SailorKagome said:
... And MT closed down because some idiot admins from HS attacked the site and publicly posted 50.000 users email and password information. They also bragged about it on their IRC channel. After that, MT's admin, Aftershock got tired of all that shit and threw in the towel.

Yeah! I known this issue, lucky my user nor data - not so important - were not apearing, hell to those mandrills! But who knows if the true hands back scenes about this attack remained hide...

And goverments with their hipocrecy flag against piracy! Bleah!!
Aug 2, 2014 5:27 AM
Jul 2014
Animehere.com still haven't updated..
I think they'll shut down or don't update until they got the C&D letter
Aug 2, 2014 6:26 AM

Jan 2013
SailorKagome said:
Dcyend said:

I don't believe that Nyaa closing down is legit, I think it's just a prank announcement. At the very least, they keep posting the latest episodes and chapters just as we speak.

And MT closed down because some idiot admins from HS attacked the site and publicly posted 50.000 users email and password information. They also bragged about it on their IRC channel. After that, MT's admin, Aftershock got tired of all that shit and threw in the towel.

Nyaa doesnt post anything.

The uploads are from random uploaders.

It isn't legit because nobody fucking pays criminals to stop breaking the law.

Fuck people on mal dont even understand how torrent sites work.

You all need to calm the fuck down. Nothing is changing except streaming sites might go down.

I'm so sorry AnimePizzaSandwich.com is going down. Youll get over it.
SolviteWoTaberuAug 2, 2014 6:29 AM
Aug 2, 2014 6:47 AM
Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
SailorKagome said:

You all need to calm the fuck down. Nothing is changing except streaming sites might go down.

I'm guessing that AnimePizzaSandwich was never a real site
Aug 2, 2014 7:19 AM

Jan 2013
Harutora_Rin said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

I'm guessing that AnimePizzaSandwich was never a real site

You'd be surprised.
Aug 2, 2014 7:24 AM

Jul 2014
Day 2:

Still no signs of sites being taken down.

Kissanime/manga seems to be going strong. Watching anime and reading manga quite fine on those websites.
"Hi!"
Aug 2, 2014 7:25 AM

Jan 2013
Mikatarukito said:
Day 2:

Kissanime/manga seems to be going strong. Watching anime quite fine on those websites.

Because all this was, was a push to attack chinese pirates and region block websites.

People on MAL just blew this shit out of proportion.

The newest admin post from nyaa.eu admins links this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMAj8L_Ow5g

Guys, Nyaa is totally going down.
Aug 2, 2014 7:29 AM

Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Mikatarukito said:
Day 2:

Kissanime/manga seems to be going strong. Watching anime quite fine on those websites.

Because all this was, was a push to attack chinese pirates and region block websites.

I can agree with you. This was taken far too seriously. And my previous comments, just saying guys it was a joke.

P.S - dafuq is nyaa.eu? Never heard of it in my life, rofl.
"Hi!"
Aug 2, 2014 7:29 AM

Jan 2013
Mikatarukito said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

I can agree with you. This was taken far too seriously. And my previous comments, just saying guys it was a joke.

Nyaa.se is what its called now.

Its a torrent site like piratebay but just for otaku shit.
Aug 2, 2014 7:32 AM

Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Mikatarukito said:

Nyaa.se is what its called now.

Its a torrent site like piratebay but just for otaku shit.

Oh... otakus... Explains a lot.

Well while people freak out imma just continuing reading SAO and just
keep bitching 'bout it. hf.

~ gg all otakus.
"Hi!"
Aug 2, 2014 8:05 AM
Jan 2013
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

I want to forget about this shitty video before the next time Shrek pops up on TV.

JEEZUS :@
Aug 2, 2014 8:41 AM
Jul 2014
If the admin posted that video it's defiantly a troll..
That video is fucking gold though
Aug 2, 2014 9:27 AM
Dec 2011
They did not make an arrangement to sell or export their product outside of Japan yet they do complain about piracy!!
It's like throwing a banana peel on the floor, get tripped by it, and then complain about why no ones
clean the floor!

I myself have 37 video games with price between 35 and 60 dollar yet I haven't spent one dollar in any DVD for anime and that because the games field is organized worldwide, and of course a fair price comparing to the time of entertainment will be spent on one game.
tiagraAug 2, 2014 9:31 AM
Aug 2, 2014 9:33 AM
Jul 2014
tiagra said:
They did not make an arrangement to sell or export their product outside of Japan yet they do complain about piracy!!
It's like throwing a banana peel on the floor, get tripped by it, and then complain about why no ones
clean the floor!

I myself have 37 video games with price between 35 and 60 dollar yet I haven't spent one dollar in any DVD for anime and that because the games field is organized worldwide, and of course a fair price comparing to the time of entertainment will be spent on one game.

Now now, don't be scared.
Nothing will happen...

I'll just go and watch the new Sao episode now..
Aug 2, 2014 9:49 AM

Jan 2013
Harutora_Rin said:
tiagra said:
clean the floor!

Nothing will happen...

Why would you do this to yourself?
Aug 2, 2014 9:55 AM
Mar 2011
most of the studio of anime people here watch have not got the financial punch to sue fir IP theft cuas ethere smal and not not hav the over well over 300 blioon yen of IPs to protect so even f it exated over the seas it would not affect the smaller studios anime since sue for IP theft is as fra as it can go
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Aug 2, 2014 9:57 AM
Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Harutora_Rin said:

Nothing will happen...

Do what?
Kirito is a trap now.
I like traps
Aug 2, 2014 10:00 AM

Aug 2014
Harutora_Rin said:
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:

Do what?
Kirito is a trap now.
I like traps
I am going to watch the new episode too lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 10:05 AM
Jul 2014
vegetagoku108 said:
Harutora_Rin said:

Do what?
Kirito is a trap now.
I like traps

Gotta love traps
Aug 2, 2014 10:06 AM

Aug 2014
Harutora_Rin said:
vegetagoku108 said:

Gotta love traps
lol
Aug 2, 2014 11:24 AM

Aug 2007
Dcyend said:

Take care!

They got hacked by moralfags being asshats.

Dcyend said:
shiroyume said:
... Japan's got really getting that they're going at it from the wrong end.

Well they begin this, and they end it, I hope your word give you the reason and they go to the hell with this issue. I agree with your words. . .

I'm sure knowing some thougts expresed by them that MT- before the closing - admins could be planning to open a new site, but all this is a conjecture.

Crazy's Manga is going to fall too, the presures do this site a target too, but their manga DB it's on torrent here - webmaster consider too pass the codes to a valiant who whant to rule it: (if mods consider it's a fault, I erase it)

http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=580312

Nyaa isn't going down. They were trolling.
Aug 2, 2014 11:25 AM
Feb 2014
Guys, are you fucking sure that what they said is going to happen? Or are Japanese people are scaring our asses?
Aug 2, 2014 11:41 AM

Mar 2014
Now there's a government I can confide in! I admire your efforts. All the best to you Japan.
Drab as a fool, as aloof as a bard.
Aug 2, 2014 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
Sadly, Inferno Cop doesn't approve of piracy. I need to stop downloading and rethink my whole life.

Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Aug 2, 2014 11:53 AM
Jul 2014
_Alchemist said:
Now there's a government I can confide in! I admire your efforts. All the best to you Japan.

It won't work though.
Just like every other piracy act, like in Germany where they said "Block the anime streaming sites"
But Germany is still watching Anime AND they had the backup from the Germany Govt..
Aug 2, 2014 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
All this is like the fortune wheel on a fair...

It's already out.
Why didn't you watch it?

Are you maybe an idiot? It's impossible for everyone to have seen every episode out or every Anime out. Just don't spoiler, it's against the rules.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1235745&show=1160#b5tTl2Duz0xRTfjG.99

Yeah!! I could tell you the final now, but you are lucky, I'm not so dere XD

This only mean the ancien saying "Palace matters go slow and later." Laws must be studied, well well studied, because they can infringe some civil enmiend and go to the trash. So they are doing this now, and closeing the ways onto Japan, and closeing to chinese suspicious sites - to their eyes -. The more they are late, the more we relax - in my case - rewiewing SAO, you are the culprit, now I'm goin to rewiew it chapter by chapter, is a good serie.

Not "gomen nasai" Harutora it's normal to want share what you like with your fellows. I think your intentions were good ;)
Aug 2, 2014 12:26 PM
Jul 2014
Dcyend said:
All this is like the fortune wheel on a fair...

It's already out.
Why didn't you watch it?

Are you maybe an idiot? It's impossible for everyone to have seen every episode out or every Anime out. Just don't spoiler, it's against the rules.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1235745&show=1160#b5tTl2Duz0xRTfjG.99

Yeah!! I could tell you the final now, but you are lucky, I'm not so dere XD

This only mean the ancien saying "Palace matters go slow and later." Laws must be studied, well well studied, because they can infringe some civil enmiend and go to the trash. So they are doing this now, and closeing the ways onto Japan, and closeing to chinese suspicious sites - to their eyes -. The more they are late, the more we relax - in my case - rewiewing SAO, you are the culprit, now I'm goin to rewiew it chapter by chapter, is a good serie.

Not "gomen nasai" Harutora it's normal to want share what you like with your fellows. I think your intentions were good ;)

So, basically what Japan is doing will only boost sales in Japan itself?
Aug 2, 2014 12:27 PM

Apr 2012
Harutora_Rin said:

Proxies.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Aug 2, 2014 12:28 PM
Jul 2014
Immahnoob said:
Harutora_Rin said:

Proxies.

Knowing some Japanese people don't know how that works xd
Aug 2, 2014 12:30 PM

Apr 2012
Harutora_Rin said:
Immahnoob said:

Proxies.

Knowing some Japanese people don't know how that works xd

Instead of the search option "Free anime online" or "download anime free" they'll be searching for "how to download/watch anime free after the new Japanese laws".

Autocrat said:
Aug 2, 2014 12:36 PM
Aug 2, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Chrome has a free plugin that disables region locking.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

Or that... I don't check for this type of shit because I don't need it.

Autocrat said:
Aug 2, 2014 12:53 PM
Jul 2014
SolvyTwerk4Jesus said:
Chrome has a free plugin that disables region locking.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

So.. I could watch everything on Hulu without it being available without being in US?
Looks like i need to change browsers.
Bye, Firefox
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (30) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Gorilla no Kami kara Kago sareta Reijou wa Ouritsu Kishidan de Kawaigarareru' Gets TV Anime in 2025

Vindstot - Yesterday

4 by RedChrome »»
9 hours ago

» Video Game 'Decapolice' Gets TV Anime in 2026

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 7:36 AM

» 'Ookami to Koushinryou: Merchant Meets the Wise Wolf' 2nd Season in Production

Vindstot - Sep 23

13 by Aizix »»
Today, 6:57 AM

» Production Staff for 'Utagoe wa Mille-Feuille' Announced

Vindstot - Sep 22

8 by RobertBobert »»
Today, 5:22 AM

» 'Zatsu Tabi: That's Journey' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo for 2025

Hyperion_PS - May 15

4 by MeguSae38 »»
Today, 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.