Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 12, 2014 7:46 AM

Jun 2010
Oh, that's not good.

Feb 12, 2014 7:54 AM

May 2013
Oh fuck.
Kishimoto WATER U DOIN?
Madara has all tailed beasts, is in Six Path mode and has other half Kurama...Shit.
Feb 12, 2014 8:27 AM

Jun 2012
Madara didn't seem too concerned about the rikudo tools he spat out. I thought maybe those tools would seal him but if he isn't concerned about them he must have a counter measure in place to secure he doesn't get sealed.

Also since Karin said she doesn't recognize the chakra by sauske that means the person standing by sasuke isn't Kabuto. So who is it?
Feb 12, 2014 8:28 AM

Jun 2012
At first I thought that the person in front of Sauske was Kabuto, but that has become doubtful for me. While he still fits the profile given, Karin should have been able to recognize him, assuming they crossed paths once since Kabuto rarely left Orochimaru's side.

Madara is so boss that he took out Guy and Lee without even trying, lol. Although I feel those six path tools will come back to haunt him. They are also in Tenten's vicinity, is Tenten gonna save the world ??!!

Minato's flashback proves that Kushina has extremely powerful mother's intuition.

Black Zetsu swooping in to steal the other half of Kurama was a surprise and now Madara has shown up to take his other eye back with an added bonus.
rjr2992Feb 12, 2014 8:33 AM
Feb 12, 2014 8:45 AM
Aug 2013
Some misplaced comedy bits with gai and rock lee looking like goofs
Feb 12, 2014 8:58 AM

May 2010
Damn. Naruto can't catch a break. The bad guys do NOT need to other half of ninetails too. o_o sakura, dont do anything reckless... ;.;
💕
Feb 12, 2014 9:14 AM

May 2012
because im his father then few sec later dafuq?? what was that flashback for??
I really dont understand this ch random comedy and a random drama and then the random boss appear..

Feb 12, 2014 9:36 AM

Jan 2012
Kazi9 said:
rl1dragon said:
Behemoth11 said:
Any idea who the person besides Sasuke is?

I'm guessing it's the original sage of six path. He never died. He's still alive.

I don't think the original SO6P had Dark Chakra.

Well considering how the ninja world is doing, ruining everything the original SO6P did, I can understand if the so6p did end up with dark chakra lmao

If I was the SO6P i would be pissed as hell with all of them
Club Aerosol
Feb 12, 2014 9:39 AM

Apr 2011
Seriously, no one figured it out? Does no one realise the clue that Kishimoto just left us as to how Madara can be beaten? Go back and read it again if you haven't. I'm sure you'll realise it.
Feb 12, 2014 9:48 AM
May 2012
I swear, this whole situation keeps going from bad to worst and I know I'm not saying anything that anyone has already said, but Madara is just way to overpowered. I'm just praying that a force that can finally challenge him arrives. I know that when the bad guy is winning, it makes for a good story, but I can't stand it when he keeps winning and the good guys don't even get a small break!

With that said, there is only one way left to defeat Madara that's slightly possible. That mythical fruit that comes for the Shinju (the Ten-Tails tree). There's just no other option and even if they manage to get the yin Kurama into Naruto, it isn't going to make much of a difference. I hate to say this, but Madara is just about a god right now and the only thing that can beat a god is a god.

One thing that could might happen to save Naruto is before Madara can do any damage, Gai and Lee comes and (at least one of them) unleashed all eight gates in order to stall Madara. Yes I know that one of them would die, but there's just about no other option left. Then somehow Obito manages to gain control of himself and forces Black Zetsu (I don't know how he'd do this though, sorry) to give Kurama's chakra to Naruto. This allows Obito to make some form of an atonement for what he's done and finally dies saving Naruto's life.

Sorry for being lengthy, I had to vent. What do you guys think.
Feb 12, 2014 10:07 AM
Feb 2014
I'm wondering about the mysterious figure that has approached sasuke too. I wonder if it is not the SO6P, that it could be his eldest son.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Uchiha_Clan_Ancestor

Maybe that is why Karin does not recognize his chakra, plus he might not like the way his bloodline is going to go down in history plus using his father's power to achieve what they are doing and goes against his father's uktimate wish was for peace to be achieved. But then I wonder where his younger brother is if it is the eldest son of The sage of the Six Paths. By everything I've read about them he was pretty strong even if he not receive his father's blessing. With only 2 uchiha remaining sasuke is by far the less evil of the 2 ☺

Could be thinking too much too ☺
Feb 12, 2014 10:27 AM

Apr 2010
I was hoping at the very least Madara wouldn't get the other Rinnegan or the other half of the Kyuubi. I mean, Naruto winning with just on half is BS already, unless somehow Black Zetsu turns on Madara out of nowhere, Sasuke gets the Rinnegan and Naruto the other half of the Kyuubi. It'd have to be the two teaming up to win in the end, it's going to be something corny like that.

In regards to the pot with the Kyuubi chakra, is it still around, since Obito used it earlier for his fail? I really hope Obito is dead too. I hope that foot ends up being somebody nobody expects.
Feb 12, 2014 10:36 AM

Apr 2011
antonnn said:
In regards to the pot with the Kyuubi chakra, is it still around, since Obito used it earlier for his fail? I really hope Obito is dead too. I hope that foot ends up being somebody nobody expects.

I don't think that can be used to save Naruto. Kurama's chakra is not sealed into the Kin/Gin brothers, so I doubt it can be removed and inserted to save Naruto. The reason it was shown, I think, is because that is how Madara is going to be defeated. In fact, I don't really see any other way.
Feb 12, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2014
I felt it was a very odd chapter in some ways. The Lee and Gai comedy felt like wasted panels at this point in the story. Don't get me wrong I love those two but just not in this situation, they didn't contribute anything meaningful and whenever Tenten is shown you know it may as well be filler.

Personally I did really like Naruto not being able to absorb the other half of Kurama from Minato as I didn't really see that coming. I thought Naruto would get the chakra and then the reset button would be hit on the fight, only this time Madara is in super juiced Rikudou mode.

Lastly, (more of a petty gripe than anything) I said to myself "there isn't a chance in hell we find out who approached Sasuke" and much to my own frustration I was obviously right. I just feel that barely anything progressed and it was a "buying time" sort of chapter to further prolong this theme of Madara being untouchable. I love the villain winning, and I like seeing Naruto finally getting his after talking his way out of so many situations, but these past 5-7 chapters to me really feel hollow. It's like the manga tries to build towards something inch by inch and then falls off a cliff to start another new climb.

Anyway, I have no real theory as to who this man approached Sasuke might be, and I have no idea how Naruto will come back to life. Although, I can just as easily see someone reviving Naruto with a "very dangerous and risky jutsu" they didn't want to use for whatever reason. At this point I'm merely spouting off frustration though so I'll stop and wait for the next chapter to hopefully contain more intriguing contain than wasted panels on out of place comedy and a flashback we've seen already, there just isn't a need for that.
Feb 12, 2014 10:54 AM
Mar 2013
allenallenallen said:
Rikudo Madara with all of tailed beasts and both rinnegans. Well, shit.

And then there are those sealed jars at Lee's place. Some of 9 tail's chakra is still in there. I think.
Oh true. They only hit might guy to distract us from thinking there of any importants
Feb 12, 2014 11:22 AM

Apr 2013
Minato, for being one of the most promising shinobi/hokage, sure is an idiot.

Asspull inc.
Feb 12, 2014 11:33 AM

Apr 2013
"Rikoudo ninja tools? Who cares." ...... wow Kishi has lost his touch. Writing is getting so bad.
Feb 12, 2014 12:09 PM
Aug 2010
I definitely felt like it was kabuto after breaking out of Izanami but this chapter confirms its most likely not him because karin was unable to recognize his chakra! Man Madara is OP thanks to Black Zetsu he has the other half of the kyubii and is going to get the rinnegan! I love the unpredictability but with OP characters now like Madara I hope he doesn't get defeated in a lame way!
Feb 12, 2014 12:26 PM

Jul 2007
I think this chapter was kind of a tribute to kishimoto's father dying as well, it was really portrayed in this chapter and you kind of feel that sentimentality, thats the reason why they were showing minato and kushina and the titled kind of speaks for it self.

As far as madara, something crazy has to happen, im almost a little worried, that rumor bout kishi stating that he did not know how to take down madara might of been true. But seriously bro, if your having issues bout taking down madara, why make him even stronger??

Anyways at this point, their is no way i can predict this. My theory might possibly be teten might save the day, use the tools that madara spit out to save naruto, Yeah that would be the day. TETEN SAVES THE SHINOBI WORLD!

I mean at this point, wtf is going to happen. The answer may lie to the mysterious figure approaching sasuke and for those who have said its kabuto, its quite obvious that is not who it is. The fact that Karen mention this is some kind of ominous dark chakra and orichimaru even declared that he has no idea who it might be. That is definitely not kabuto, they would know kabuto a mile a way.

Feb 12, 2014 12:27 PM

May 2013
Sourire said:
"Rikoudo ninja tools? Who cares." ...... wow Kishi has lost his touch. Writing is getting so bad.

This is why I hated this chapter, it's such a stupid move and it feels out of character for Madara to do something like that.
The guy that made this plan his life goal would suddenly get reckless and give the enemy powerful ninja tools?! MY ASS KISHI -_-
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Feb 12, 2014 12:29 PM

Mar 2012
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

This is why I hated this chapter, it's such a stupid move and it feels out of character for Madara to do something like that.
The guy that made this plan his life goal would suddenly get reckless and give the enemy powerful ninja tools?! MY ASS KISHI -_-

Pretty much this.

But maybe the power got to his head and he got arrogant? It did seem very off-character.....
Kuroookoooooo-chin!
Feb 12, 2014 12:34 PM

Jul 2007
astrozombie84 said:
just end the series already kishi this fight is getting ridiculous even for a final battle

Naruto has been going for 15+ years, what do you expect. A battle like pain? He has to close off with a battle of epic proportions for a manga that is this long.

Feb 12, 2014 1:16 PM
Apr 2013
Kishimoto, doesn't know how to defeat Madara yet, makes him even stronger!
Feb 12, 2014 1:28 PM
Jan 2014
Zetsu must be thinking he is badass for trolling Obito with the rinne tensei thing and then trolling Minato when he stole the kyubi...

but they say that he who laughs for last does it louder.With the Kyubi sealed on Obito's body,the bastard is probably not going to die.Well,Madara will probably gloat about his victory and mock Naruto and his's ideal...and Obito will wake up.That is gonna be cool.

Also,Sakura and Gaara know the jutsu that Chiyo used to revive him.Well,that is the only thing I think can save him.Well,if anobody else dies,it doesn't matter,as long as Obito still can use rinne tensei again.
hello09Feb 12, 2014 1:36 PM
Feb 12, 2014 1:32 PM

Jan 2013
link9us said:
I think this chapter was kind of a tribute to kishimoto's father dying as well, it was really portrayed in this chapter and you kind of feel that sentimentality, thats the reason why they were showing minato and kushina and the titled kind of speaks for it self.

A personal problem or event mustn't influence the writer's thoughts on his plot ... I don't think Kishi's being influenced by his father death .
Feb 12, 2014 1:48 PM
Jan 2014
the plot is already done in his head,what can change is how it is done...so,his father's death will definitely influence him,after all,he is a person and has a "heart".One way or the other it will sweep into his work,especially since Minato is soon gonna have to say farewell to Naruto.

Also,Sasuke.I think he will get a rinnegan as a souvenir from hell,lol.Naruto most likely doesn't have more of the chakra from the 2-7 bijuus...Bee is probably dead,so there probably isn't anyone with the hachibi's chakra.Only way I can see the Juubi being removed from Madara is with the Rinnengan.Also,Hashirama gave sasuke a jutsu to immobilize him.I imagine that is gonna be the key to the process.
Feb 12, 2014 1:56 PM

Apr 2011
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

There's something you need to understand about that, those tools require massive amounts of chakra to use. Just holding one of them drained almost all of TenTen's chakra. With Naruto and Sasuke on the deathbed, who the hell were going to use them?
Feb 12, 2014 2:27 PM

Apr 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

which contains a part of Kyubi's chakra which Naruto will be saved with.. its so predictable and idiotic coming from Madara.
Feb 12, 2014 2:35 PM

Feb 2012
Inb4 Tenten picks up those ninja tools and goes @ Madara.

Still I can't wait to see who are all those "hidden" people, one inside Spiral Zetsu, and other next to Sasuke.
Feb 12, 2014 2:50 PM

Aug 2008
Watch the hidden guy be the sage of the six paths. I would laugh.
Feb 12, 2014 2:53 PM

Jan 2014
hyperknees91 said:
Watch the hidden guy be the sage of the six paths. I would laugh.

Sadly I wouldn't count that or anything else as ridiculous out when dealing with Kishimoto.
Feb 12, 2014 2:59 PM

Aug 2008
Also so Naruto is just gonna....lay around for awhile without dying huh? Guess a nice nap will keep him alive long enough.
Feb 12, 2014 3:05 PM

May 2013
yhunata said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

There's something you need to understand about that, those tools require massive amounts of chakra to use. Just holding one of them drained almost all of TenTen's chakra. With Naruto and Sasuke on the deathbed, who the hell were going to use them?

So you think that those tools will not be used against him? common you gotta be smarter then that!
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Feb 12, 2014 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
-Klad- said:
link9us said:

A personal problem or event mustn't influence the writer's thoughts on his plot ... I don't think Kishi's being influenced by his father death .

Actually plenty of writers do that. It's the same as expressing your feelings with any art form.
Feb 12, 2014 3:56 PM
Nov 2012
Sourire said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

which contains a part of Kyubi's chakra which Naruto will be saved with.. its so predictable and idiotic coming from Madara.

I doubt, it would be useless.
Naruto was ever powerless fighting madara with half-kyuubi. then, what the kuuybi chakra remnant sealed in rikudo stuff could do to help naruto (in comparison to half-kurama, the amount of chakra sealed in the rikudo pot is only a speck of dust).
Only izanagi and izanami (the kami not jutsu) could save naruto and defeat madara.
Feb 12, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2012
I wonder who was with Sasuke,for some reason I suspect either Izuna or Shisui Uchiha.Though neither of the two had a dark presence.
Feb 12, 2014 4:25 PM
Nov 2012
The only person I can think of right now is the son of SO6P, the Uchiha clan ancestor.
Since the Uchihas are known for "dark or sinister" chakra that would fit him :P

+ Izuna was confirmed death.. I was thinking about Shisui/Izuna too but then I realized they didn't have any eyes, they might have been revived but nobody knew about their body or anything right?

But since you can get your eyes back ( and swords ;3 ) they might have been revived still I think thats impossible..
diviviviFeb 12, 2014 4:35 PM
Feb 12, 2014 4:33 PM

Aug 2007
I say it's Danzou who stayed out of Kabuto control like Itachi, and wasn't dismissed like Madara, and now he is trying to get Sasuke's eyes

Feb 12, 2014 4:39 PM
Dec 2011
madra as become arrogant and thats his down fall and whos is the mistery guy ?
Feb 12, 2014 4:55 PM

Aug 2013
Lol how did Black Zetsu even manage to steal the other half of Kurama just like that!? I really don't see how the Shinobi alliance will survive the rate this is going lol, Madara is about to wipe them out lol. Got left hanging on who was at Sasuke again...mhmm wonder who it could be? ;o
Feb 12, 2014 5:17 PM

Feb 2014
gunslinger90 said:
madra as become arrogant and thats his down fall and whos is the mistery guy ?

Has become? As in just now?

Where were you in all the other chapters he has been in?

He has always been supremely arrogant. it just so happens he can back it up most of the time.
Feb 12, 2014 5:17 PM

Mar 2013
Funny how kuchina predicted exactly how naruto would be haha
EL PSY KONGROO!!!
Feb 12, 2014 5:46 PM

Aug 2013
Dark_Messiah said:
because im his father then few sec later dafuq?? what was that flashback for??
I really dont understand this ch random comedy and a random drama and then the random boss appear..

Yeah, that failed a little too quickly. But then he'll probably succeed next chapter somehow.
Feb 12, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
No way they can stop Madara now
Feb 12, 2014 9:57 PM
Feb 2014
I think Gai and team will use the tools to bring back the kyubi´s chakra from ginkaku and kinkaku, so that they can save naruto.

After seeing how badass Madara is, I know I will be very dissapointed whatever the ending. There is no realistic way to beat him
Feb 12, 2014 11:00 PM

Feb 2012
Good chapter. Who is that female ninja with Gai and Lee???? I don't think I ever seen her before. lol.
Feb 12, 2014 11:42 PM

Oct 2013
Do you think Mr. X could be Hagoromos mother Kaguya?
Feb 12, 2014 11:45 PM

Apr 2011
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
yhunata said:
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Sourire said:

So you think that those tools will not be used against him? common you gotta be smarter then that!

yhunata said:
antonnn said:

I don't think that can be used to save Naruto. Kurama's chakra is not sealed into the Kin/Gin brothers, so I doubt it can be removed and inserted to save Naruto. The reason it was shown, I think, is because that is how Madara is going to be defeated. In fact, I don't really see any other way.

My point was not that it's not gonna be used against him, but that he knew that there was no one that could use it against him. Knowing his arrogance and what his plan is, he had absolutely no need to keep those two tools as they simply hindered his movements.
Feb 12, 2014 11:45 PM

Mar 2013
>Madara throws out Six Path's ninja tools, coincidentally hits Lee and Guy and near Tenten
Tenten w/ Six Path's ninja tools ftw
Tenten vs Madara confirmed

:D
Feb 13, 2014 12:33 AM
Feb 2014
Behold Everyone!!!! MADARA SHIPPUDEN on the way!!! -_-
Damn U Kishimoto for not showing that mysterious person approaching Sasuke...we hv waited for a week and nw its another week's wait....>:(
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 671 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2014

107 by cry4heals »»
Sep 12, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 89 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 10, 2012

5 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 28, 1:31 PM

» NARUTO creator Masashi Kishimoto teases a potential "New Manga"

deg - Aug 26

8 by shreddedsnake »»
Aug 28, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 86 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

7 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 27, 6:41 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 43 Discussion

jeanfarias - Mar 20, 2012

9 by Adam_________ »»
Aug 22, 10:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.